WakeUpLove

LoveIsTheAnswer❤
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
24,997 2,135 808
Alleybux
I have written about my best cousins relationship before,
I think it is a spiritual blockage and would like others opinions.

She has been with her man for 12 years now aged 27 they both love each other immensely, you literally feel the love just by looking at them.

Something is off.. she feels stagnant when she is with him, her manifestations block. Everything they plan? It fails.
Sometimes they require breaks from each other just to stay sane, then life starts flowing for them both again.

She says they have taken spiritual baths, counselling sessions, prayed.. 12 years of work. Something doesn't feel right.

My only other opinion is that someone has put some type of roots on them.

They want to get married and have their first child but even those two things are like a battle, her wedding has been postponed so many times, different venues. Different reasons, always bizzare things.

They look beautiful together, almost like 2 real models

They live a good life financially
She describes the mans family of being extremely jealous of her.

I would love to see them married with children and relocated. It feels like some type of bad charm follows them.

alex1994

Team Owner
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
62,099 939 674
Alleybux
Maybe they were only meant to be together for a specific time in each other’s lives?
If they’re doing everything they can to make it work and it’s still not working out, maybe they need to separate for good.

Relationships that are good for you would not be stagnant. They also wouldn’t have you feeling like your relationship is a 9-5 based on the amount of work you put in it to just help it survive.

That’s just my two cents.

WakeUpLove

LoveIsTheAnswer❤
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
24,997 2,135 808
Alleybux
Maybe they were only meant to be together for a specific time in each other’s lives?
If they’re doing everything they can to make it work and it’s still not working out, maybe they need to separate for good.

Relationships that are good for you would not be stagnant. They also wouldn’t have you feeling like your relationship is a 9-5 based on the amount of work you put in it to just help it survive.

That’s just my two cents.
I agree but I really want to help them figure this out.

I truly feel like it is ancestral
Like their ancestors could have been against one another?

alex1994

Team Owner
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
62,099 939 674
Alleybux
I agree but I really want to help them figure this out.

I truly feel like it is ancestral
Like their ancestors could have been against one
I also think that is fair to let them go down their path on their own. I don’t think that it’s something you need to be involved with.

Sometimes the answer is right in people’s faces but they ignore it.

WakeUpLove

LoveIsTheAnswer❤
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
24,997 2,135 808
Alleybux
I also think that is fair to let them go down their path on their own. I don’t think that it’s something you need to be involved with.

Trust me if they didn't want me involved, I wouldn't be involved. I'm not no nosey Mary.

My cousin rings me weekly for hours on end about her relationship.

If I wasn't apart of this, it would help my life dramatically!

WakeUpLove

LoveIsTheAnswer❤
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
24,997 2,135 808
Alleybux

They feel as if it is a spiritual thing hence why they come to me with it

I have provided them baths and protection rituals etc still stagnant and stuck.

alex1994

Team Owner
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
62,099 939 674
Alleybux
Trust me if they didn't want me involved, I wouldn't be involved. I'm not no nosey Mary.

Yeah, that’s not healthy. Your last sentence also confirms that. It’s not your job to fix their relationship.

Based on what you’ve said, my gut feeling tells me that they’re not meant to be together. I feel that their ancestors want them to move on and when they do, all the things they weren’t able to do with one another will be able to be done with people who are better suited for them.

WakeUpLove

LoveIsTheAnswer❤
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
24,997 2,135 808
Alleybux
Yeah, that’s not healthy. Your last sentence also confirms that. It’s not your job to fix their relationship.

Based on what you’ve said, my gut feeling tells me that they’re not meant to be together. I feel that their ancestors want them to move on and when they do, all the things they weren’t able to do with one another will be able to be done with people who are better suited for them.
Yes, its been so many years of back and forth.

I'm the type that truly wishes she could help. But I do feel the ancestors do not want this union.

alex1994

Team Owner
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
62,099 939 674
Alleybux
Yes, its been so many years of back and forth.

I'm the type that truly wishes she could help. But I do feel the ancestors do not want this union.
I think that it’s awesome that you care a lot about your cousin but it’s wise to use discernment in what worth your time and what is not.

I agree with you. If their ancestors felt that they were right for one another, they'd probably have no issues doing the things that they want to do. Stagnant energy in relationships also is a sign that you need to move on with your life.

WakeUpLove

LoveIsTheAnswer❤
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
24,997 2,135 808
Alleybux
I think that it’s awesome that you care a lot about your cousin but it’s wise to use discernment in what worth your time and what is not.

I agree with you. If their ancestors felt that they were right for one another, they'd probably have no issues doing the things that they want to do. Stagnant energy in relationships also is a sign that you need to move on with your life.
I absolutely agree with you

alex1994

Team Owner
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
62,099 939 674
Alleybux
I absolutely agree with you
I also realized that your cousin has been with this guy since she was 15. I'm also 27 and a lot of change happens between those ages. It's possible that they've outgrown each other but they don't want to admit that. Maybe your cousin feels that if she admits that to herself, she may feel bad because she's "wasted her time".

Amandabby22

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
424,242 10,585 6,680
Alleybux
It sounds like it may not be meant to be.. I’m sure they do love each other but she’s 27 now and been with him since 15??

I wonder if it’s really love or just comfort from being with each other so long. You may feel the love but deep down is her gut feeling like that or is it telling her to do something else and that’s why things aren’t working out?

crystalsbutnotmeth

DM me 4 $65 Natal Chart Investigations
Reaction score
Reactions
18,192 228 49
Alleybux
I agree with the other posters too but also something in my spirit wanted me to say that It could be roots OP.

I won’t give much detail but I come from a similar background as your cousin with my partner. My partners family openly expressed their dislike of me. I’ve truly never done anything to them, they have just never liked the way my partner loves me. I believe it’s jealousy. Ill tell you what though, as soon as my partner distanced himself from them, we could focus on our relationship and sh!t started happening for us after so much bad luck.

And as you know, getting a root off isnt just a simple matter all the time. There is something one of them is missing or overlooking in this situation. It’s important to look closer at the situation and their issues to see where that root was planted so it can be dug up and exposed of properly. Rooting is like planting and if they’ve been together for 12 years, it’s going to be a lot to dig up and examine.

Mercedes Jones

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
12,728 79 22
Alleybux
My spouse and I went through something similar. The good thing you said this couple is doing well financially, look like real models, and geniunely love each other those are blessings that many people wish they could have so it cant be all wrong. Ive seen people truly have something on them and when they do, those are a few of the things along with health that go away with no explanation. it could be theyre around the wrong people.

When we cut people off life started truly flourishing after a few bumps in the road. My husband cut off his family because they refused to accept me and were just no good to us. I remember once i caught his mother staring at me just making this face, at the time i wasnt aware but now i realize she was giving me the evil eye. Who could excel around someone like that. So anyways were both doing so much better especially him, hes a much better father and husband now. All those issue and bumps that kept happening in majority of our relationship just somehow magically disappeared.

Last edited:

OS Bonnie

It was all a dream... Wake up Naga
Reaction score
Reactions
11,590 263 107
Alleybux
What if they actually are not supposed to be together not because of roots or ancestors warring but simply because their destiny isnt intertwined as far as husband wife status. What if they have come to the end of the journey/contract and its time to move to the next phase

TrapVitamin

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
10,815 308 93
Alleybux
i’m assuming you only have your cousins side of the story.

He probably feels differently (about the relationship) than your cousin is aware of. Maybe how his family feels about your cousin makes him subconsciously resent her. i think even when things are spiritually misaligned, it’s tied to something in our dimension. i don’t think it’s just the ancestors.

marrymejane

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
81,455 2,883 791
Alleybux
Hmm so their actual relationship is good, but their "goals" are stagnant?

Hmmm strange.

Is it possible they distract and drain each other? Are they both focused and really trying to get ahead in life and making their dreams happen? Maybe they lack a strong sense of identity outside of eachother.

They've been together the whole second half of their teen years and their entire adult life, they don't know how life apart from from each other at the point lol.

Last edited:

MJOCDGal

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
6,501 183 37
Alleybux
Have they ever taken a break before? If so, what's that been like?

Rebecca2244

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
16 1
Alleybux
I have written about my best cousins relationship before,
I think it is a spiritual blockage and would like others opinions.

She has been with her man for 12 years now aged 27 they both love each other immensely, you literally feel the love just by looking at them.

Something is off.. she feels stagnant when she is with him, her manifestations block. Everything they plan? It fails.
Sometimes they require breaks from each other just to stay sane, then life starts flowing for them both again.

She says they have taken spiritual baths, counselling sessions, prayed.. 12 years of work. Something doesn't feel right.

My only other opinion is that someone has put some type of roots on them.

They want to get married and have their first child but even those two things are like a battle, her wedding has been postponed so many times, different venues. Different reasons, always bizzare things.

They look beautiful together, almost like 2 real models

They live a good life financially
She describes the mans family of being extremely jealous of her.

I would love to see them married with children and relocated. It feels like some type of bad charm follows them.
Seems as if some type of uncrossing work needs to done. And then road opening so we can see the young couple marry and relocate!

LuckyHappyGo

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
14,540 367 233
Alleybux
They need to split up and separate for a year. Clearly they are not meant to be together and are forcing the issue by continually sticking at it and trying to tie themselves together. It’s why when they separate sh!t starts to go right for them. They need to separate for real for a year and see what happens. They will either come back together because the break is what was needed to reset their connection and for them to grow apart before together.
Or they simply won’t and will move on in different directions successfully meaning that their relationship has run it divine course. Just because we love someone deeply doesn’t mean that they are for us or that we are meant to be. People need to know, realise, learn when something is done. It’s growth.

they are fµck!ng up their potential and their success individually to work at something that currently isn’t remotely meant to be. That energy they are expanding on doing so is a waste. Sorry to be harsh but that’s how I see it and it would be the advice I would give my cousin.

sweetmelly

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
6,504 255 25
Alleybux
It's hard to break away or leave something that you have been used to for years . Perhaps your cousin can do a spiritual fast or get a reading for some answers and clarity

HeySunshine22

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
241,708 5,829 2,091
Alleybux
What if they actually are not supposed to be together not because of roots or ancestors warring but simply because their destiny isnt intertwined as far as husband wife status. What if they have come to the end of the journey/contract and its time to move to the next phase

this is what I came in to say. It’s simple, they’re not meant to be together.

WakeUpLove

LoveIsTheAnswer❤
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
24,997 2,135 808
Alleybux
I agree with the other posters too but also something in my spirit wanted me to say that It could be roots OP.

I won’t give much detail but I come from a similar background as your cousin with my partner. My partners family openly expressed their dislike of me. I’ve truly never done anything to them, they have just never liked the way my partner loves me. I believe it’s jealousy. Ill tell you what though, as soon as my partner distanced himself from them, we could focus on our relationship and sh!t started happening for us after so much bad luck.

And as you know, getting a root off isnt just a simple matter all the time. There is something one of them is missing or overlooking in this situation. It’s important to look closer at the situation and their issues to see where that root was planted so it can be dug up and exposed of properly. Rooting is like planting and if they’ve been together for 12 years, it’s going to be a lot to dig up and examine.
Yes, I honestly would not put it past the guys mother.

She was raised in a dysfunctional home. By a racist Italian mother.
The mother although racist got pregnant to a Caribbean man.

My cousins man is the first grandson of this disfunction? It is so bad that he calls other black people "niggger" so often.

Sickening

I have had thoughts in the past that his mother put roots on them. She is very hostile and directly mean to my cousin who is 100% black.

Really sad situation
I told them recently its too much stress for me, but I will love them forever from a distance as its affecting me the daily texts and calls.
Slows my vibration right down.

WakeUpLove

LoveIsTheAnswer❤
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
24,997 2,135 808
Alleybux
They need to split up and separate for a year. Clearly they are not meant to be together and are forcing the issue by continually sticking at it and trying to tie themselves together. It’s why when they separate sh!t starts to go right for them. They need to separate for real for a year and see what happens. They will either come back together because the break is what was needed to reset their connection and for them to grow apart before together.
Or they simply won’t and will move on in different directions successfully meaning that their relationship has run it divine course. Just because we love someone deeply doesn’t mean that they are for us or that we are meant to be. People need to know, realise, learn when something is done. It’s growth.

they are fµck!ng up their potential and their success individually to work at something that currently isn’t remotely meant to be. That energy they are expanding on doing so is a waste. Sorry to be harsh but that’s how I see it and it would be the advice I would give my cousin.
No apologies needed, you are on point.
Its extremely soul draining and you can see it in their eyes.

WakeUpLove

LoveIsTheAnswer❤
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
24,997 2,135 808
Alleybux
All the readings they have had have been extremely positive, hence the conflict.

WakeUpLove

LoveIsTheAnswer❤
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
24,997 2,135 808
Alleybux
Have they ever taken a break before? If so, what's that been like?
When they take breaks she misses him truly but her life moves forward at a fast rate.

He is similar, spends most of his free time in nature and is peaceful.

When they get back together? Clashing, headaches, silly misunderstanding, finding communication difficult

I really do not know how they have coped with the situation.

They had past life readings and have had many lives together. I feel that's why they cling on

WakeUpLove

LoveIsTheAnswer❤
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
24,997 2,135 808
Alleybux
Seems as if some type of uncrossing work needs to done. And then road opening so we can see the young couple marry and relocate!
That would be beautiful. I really want them to win
They are both such beautiful souls. He has a heart of gold. They both are calm, natural peaceful natured and would be great parents.

WakeUpLove

LoveIsTheAnswer❤
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
24,997 2,135 808
Alleybux

Hmmm strange.

Is it possible they distract and drain each other? Are they both focused and really trying to get ahead in life and making their dreams happen? Maybe they lack a strong sense of identity outside of eachother.

They've been together the whole second half of their teen years and their entire adult life, they don't know how life apart from from each other at the point lol.
Its crazy right.
They both have dreams and ambitions but struggle to do it together, like an invisible force puts a pulling magnet in between them.

Long term goals such as the wedding, children; relocating.

Crazy final destination type things happen in order for their wedding to be cancelled etc.

Last edited:

WakeUpLove

LoveIsTheAnswer❤
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
24,997 2,135 808
Alleybux
I finally told my cousin that.i have done all I can do.
I can no longer sit down for hours trying to troubleshoot their relationship

I feel even if they seperate, they will be friends forever.

Its strange to ever even think about them separate permanently.

WakeUpLove

LoveIsTheAnswer❤
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
24,997 2,135 808
Alleybux
i’m assuming you only have your cousins side of the story.

He probably feels differently (about the relationship) than your cousin is aware of. Maybe how his family feels about your cousin makes him subconsciously resent her. i think even when things are spiritually misaligned, it’s tied to something in our dimension. i don’t think it’s just the ancestors.
I speak to them both.
He had cut off his family for 5 years in the beginning, they worked better.

Since lockdown he has forgiven his family and things have gotten worst with them.

I truly think its a build up of negative energy. His mother would rather my cousin not be on this earth
There is no history. She met her and instantly told her son she doesn't like her.

My cousin explains its like his mother has a magnet for her son to attach to her whenever she wants. He has several of his own homes and rents them out Air bnb but his mother wants him to live with her? Its just bizzare.

The mother has tried to get him to cheat, or introduces him to potential Italian females for him to "marry " its like she is like her mother and she wants her bloodline back to being Italian?

Extremely confusing

Although I have told my cousin I'm backing out emotionally, I feel connected deeply to this.
We must becareful what we invest our energies in.

WakeUpLove

LoveIsTheAnswer❤
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
24,997 2,135 808
Alleybux
My spouse and I went through something similar. The good thing you said this couple is doing well financially, look like real models, and geniunely love each other those are blessings that many people wish they could have so it cant be all wrong. Ive seen people truly have something on them and when they do, those are a few of the things along with health that go away with no explanation. it could be theyre around the wrong people.

When we cut people off life started truly flourishing after a few bumps in the road. My husband cut off his family because they refused to accept me and were just no good to us. I remember once i caught his mother staring at me just making this face, at the time i wasnt aware but now i realize she was giving me the evil eye. Who could excel around someone like that. So anyways were both doing so much better especially him, hes a much better father and husband now. All those issue and bumps that kept happening in majority of our relationship just somehow magically disappeared.
Beautiful reply.
So glad you and your husband made it work.

sankofaa__

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
207,149 2,991 2,018
Alleybux
I speak to them both.
He had cut off his family for 5 years in the beginning, they worked better.

Since lockdown he has forgiven his family and things have gotten worst with them.

I truly think its a build up of negative energy. His mother would rather my cousin not be on this earth
There is no history. She met her and instantly told her son she doesn't like her.

My cousin explains its like his mother has a magnet for her son to attach to her whenever she wants. He has several of his own homes and rents them out Air bnb but his mother wants him to live with her? Its just bizzare.

The mother has tried to get him to cheat, or introduces him to potential Italian females for him to "marry " its like she is like her mother and she wants her bloodline back to being Italian?

Extremely confusing

Although I have told my cousin I'm backing out emotionally, I feel connected deeply to this.
We must becareful what we invest our energies in.
This sounds like spiritual marriage. Your cousin’s man needs to complete separate himself from his mother and go 100% no contact. Watch his life rapidly improve for the better after that. If he refuses to do so, it’s time for your cousin to say goodbye and move on. Frankly, I wouldn’t even want to marry into this sort of family tbh.

WakeUpLove

LoveIsTheAnswer❤
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
24,997 2,135 808
Alleybux

Hmmm strange.

Yes, like long term goals such as marriage
The wedding keeps being cancelled by.powers not in their control.
This sounds like spiritual marriage. Your cousin’s man needs to complete separate himself from his mother and go 100% no contact. Watch his life rapidly improve for the better after that. If he refuses to do so, it’s time for your cousin to say goodbye and move on. Frankly, I wouldn’t even want to marry into this sort of family tbh.
I know right.
Stresssss!!!

But she really loves this man. So I just try to be supportive.

Coco Campbell

Do Not Normalize Mistreatment
Reaction score
Reactions
215,725 12,397 7,403
Alleybux

Then stop listening to her and allow her to find a therapist.