Quantcast

A warning about Mark11:24

Sophia2000

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
24,661 10,395 14,220
Alleybux
What you don't know is that I have spent decades researching the Bible. And LOTS of historians have said no such people as Matthew, Mark, Luke and John existed.

NO, I did not make up anything. The Bible is made up, and so is Jesus. No one knows anything about Jesus before the age of 30. There is not one bit of residue to support his existence. They made up the Shroud of Turin. Science is debunking all this fiction.

When was Jesus born? When did he die? No one knows, just made up dates to fit into history that was recorded that Jesus was inserted into. His death was so spectacular yet not one contemporary historian wrote about it.

Oh yes, and his mother was a 14 year old virgin. LOL science sure is flawed if a young virgin girl, a child herself, can give birth in ancient times in unsanitary conditions. How did a full term live baby come out of a virgin with only an old man in attendance?
Um no. Yes some historians have stated that they didn’t exist but not one historian claimed a unknown writer wrote it. Which is what you claimed.

So much cognitive dissonance. If the Bible is fake how did you arrive to the conclusion that his mom was 14?
He was born in the spring around 0Ad died around spring near 33AD.

Here is the issue that you atheist have and gets them every time. :X3::eyes:If the Bible is made up, all of it is fake. Then what major historical events took place in the land of Israel from 1200bc-70AD:unsure::kissing:

Chriza28

Time-out again
Benched
Time Out
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
108,407 7,514 8,020
Alleybux

@Sophia2000

Um no. Yes some historians have stated that they didn’t exist but not one historian claimed a unknown writer wrote it. Which is what you claimed.

Sorry, no one knows who wrote the Gospels. They are part of the New Testament and just accepted but NO ONE knows who wrote them.

@Sophia2000

So much cognitive dissonance. If the Bible is fake how did you arrive to the conclusion that his mom was 14?
He was born in the spring around 0Ad died around spring near 33AD.

I did not arrive at any conclusion, I simply cited the fairy tale of the young VIRGIN girl. It's a fake story, but the age was speculated between 12-14. In this day and age, Joseph would be thrown into prison.
The cognitive dissonance is ALL YOURS.

You have given speculated dates for his birth and death, using AD 33 because his supposed age at death was 33.

@Sophia2000

Here is the issue that you atheist have and gets them every time. :X3::eyes:If the Bible is made up, all of it is fake. Then what major historical events took place in the land of Israel from 1200bc-70AD:unsure::kissing:

Of course there were actual events, they were recorded. But not the Jesus stories of a virgin birth. And you, and you call science flawed? Not one bit of residue from the life and death of Jesus. No relatives, no item of clothing, no carpenter's tool? Good try Christians but science deemed the Shroud as fake.

@Sophia2000

The trouble you are having in giving me an answer about praying for a dying child vs surgery by science-based doctors tells me you are struggling with a severe case of cognitive dissonance.

Chriza28

Time-out again
Benched
Time Out
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
108,407 7,514 8,020
Alleybux
Ok finally. Took like 3 tries but you at least admitted you don’t know.
You know, you are so typically Christian. MANIPULATIVE.

I didn't know and don't know because NO ONE KNOWS WHO FABRICATED THE SYNOPTIC GOSPELS, of which one is attributed to a non-person called Matthew.

And STILL you can't tell me if you would choose medical SCIENCE or prayer to save the life of a child. You refuse to answer because you know very well that prayer is useless, otherwise there would be pastors outside every hospital praying for those babies on the verge of losing their life.

If prayer worked, why did so many pastors who told their congregation it was fine to attend Easter services 2020 and they, their family members and large numbers of their congregation ended up with Covid, many died. The Pastors told them they would be safe because ... Jesus ....

And STILL you can't tell me what Jesus did before the age of 30 years. No one knows. THIRTY YEARS of one man's 33 years of life is a BLANK PAGE.

And no, the flat earth belief did not originate from a Facebook meme.... it's been around for a very long time and there are STILL Christian fundamentalists that believe the earth is flat. They are also the same ones that believe Covid is a hoax, that vaccines are dangerous, that masks don't work, and Donald Trump is the best president ever because he was sent by god.

Also, why is it that Christians are the BIGGEST supporters of the NRA, which means they would rather kill another human being than meet Jesus in accordance to god's will?

Sophia2000

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
24,661 10,395 14,220
Alleybux
You know, you are so typically Christian. MANIPULATIVE.

I didn't know and don't know because NO ONE KNOWS WHO FABRICATED THE SYNOPTIC GOSPELS, of which one is attributed to a non-person called Matthew.

And STILL you can't tell me if you would choose medical SCIENCE or prayer to save the life of a child. You refuse to answer because you know very well that prayer is useless, otherwise there would be pastors outside every hospital praying for those babies on the verge of losing their life.

If prayer worked, why did so many pastors who told their congregation it was fine to attend Easter services 2020 and they, their family members and large numbers of their congregation ended up with Covid, many died. The Pastors told them they would be safe because ... Jesus ....

And STILL you can't tell me what Jesus did before the age of 30 years. No one knows. THIRTY YEARS of one man's 33 years of life is a BLANK PAGE.

And no, the flat earth belief did not originate from a Facebook meme.... it's been around for a very long time and there are STILL Christian fundamentalists that believe the earth is flat. They are also the same ones that believe Covid is a hoax, that vaccines are dangerous, that masks don't work, and Donald Trump is the best president ever because he was sent by god.

Also, why is it that Christians are the BIGGEST supporters of the NRA, which means they would rather kill another human being than meet Jesus in accordance to god's will?
You said a lot and I can’t reply to all you lies when you bombard me with 1 trillion misconceptions and lies in active in another thread.

Luke 2:42​

“And when he was twelve years old, they went up to Jerusalem after the custom of the feast.”

King James Version (KJV)
And I would use both........prayer and herbs. Um again I don’t know why you think my inability to answer holds any weight but it doesn’t. Faith without works is dead any Christian knows that’s.

prayer is faith
Herbs is works

Use both
If I don’t know what herbs to use research and still pray if I don’t know after research then I guess I have no option other then to pray

do you believe in miracles?

Chriza28

Time-out again
Benched
Time Out
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
108,407 7,514 8,020
Alleybux
You said a lot and I can’t reply to all you lies when you bombard me with 1 trillion misconceptions and lies in active in another thread.

“And when he was twelve years old, they went up to Jerusalem after the custom of the feast.”
This is an interpolation.

I was waiting for you to mention it, it is always mentioned.

It's so laughable. 33 years of a man life and a brief mention in a temple at age 12 for the first 30 years. And that's it.

FICTION.

No one tells lies like a Christian, no one

Did I lie about questioning the birth of a full term baby to a young VIRGIN girl in primitive conditions with no one attending except an OLD MAN who was supposedly her husband? These stories were not even invented by educated, smart men, or maybe they were smart ... knowing that their target audience would never have the ability to think critically they were largely uneducated. And no one questioned the idea of a child being a pregnant virgin, giving birth in primitive conditions.
The most dishonest, money worshiping people I know are Christians.

Almost every scam I have heard stories about ....online since the internet .. have been run by Christians holding prayer meetings in chat room. And who told me the stories? Christians themselves who were scammed by their own.

Last edited:

Chriza28

Time-out again
Benched
Time Out
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
108,407 7,514 8,020
Alleybux
You said a lot and I can’t reply to all you lies when you bombard me with 1 trillion misconceptions and lies in active in another thread

EXCUSE ME?

What " trillion misconceptions and lies in active in another thread. "

are you talking about?

I have not engaged with you in any other thread.

You are the one GASLIGHTING.

I did a search and see that you created this thread <<
in THIS forum, which you are not meant to use for debates.

This is the atheist forum. There is a Religious Debate Forum for your purposes.

And you are suggesting I am the liar and bombarding you in your thread where I have not posted, not even one time?

You seriously have some delusions. Be careful who you accuse of lying.

Again ... I have not engaged with you in any other thread. You shouldn't even be in THIS thread in this forum.

Sophia2000

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
24,661 10,395 14,220
Alleybux
This is an interpolation.

I was waiting for you to mention it, it is always mentioned.

It's so laughable. 33 years of a man life and a brief mention in a temple at age 12. And that's it.

FICTION.

No one tells like a Christian, no one

The most dishonest, money worshiping people I know are Christians.

Almost every scam I have heard stories about ....online since the internet .. have been run by Christians holding prayer meetings in chat room. And who told me the stories? Christians themselves who were scammed by their own.
Do you know
EXCUSE ME?

What " trillion misconceptions and lies in active in another thread. "

are you talking about?

I have not engaged with you in any other thread.

You are the one GASLIGHTING.

I did a search and see that you created this thread <<
in THIS forum, which you are not meant to use for debates.

This is the atheist forum. There is a Religious Debate Forum for your purposes.

And you are suggesting I am the liar and bombarding you in your thread where I have not posted, not even one time?

You seriously have some delusions. Be careful who you accuse of lying.

Again ... I have not engaged with you in any other thread. You shouldn't even be in THIS thread in this forum.
mis type. I was meaning to say “I am active in another thread” so this is why I am late in my replies and not addressing every single misconception you throw at me. Yes you have a lot of misconceptions that can easily be clarified. Not to mention I’m also shopping for some cute shoes so yeah it was a spell check error that my iPhone thought I was saying

Chriza28

Time-out again
Benched
Time Out
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
108,407 7,514 8,020
Alleybux
Do you know

mis type. I was meaning to say “I am active in another thread” so this is why I am late in my replies and not addressing every single misconception you throw at me. Yes you have a lot of misconceptions that can easily be clarified. Not to mention I’m also shopping for some cute shoes so yeah it was a spell check error that my iPhone thought I was saying
List the misconceptions. Just because you believe Jesus existed and I don't, does not mean it's a misconception.

You claim my "misconceptions" can be easily "clarified" yet you have not been able to done so, and your excuse is that you are busing buying shoes online ... while you create another thread and post in that one, and then accuse me of posting to you in that thread when I didn't even know it existed?

Misconceptions are your specialty.

The fact you think it's okay for a Christian to create DEBATE THREADS in the Atheist and Agnostic forum is a misconception.

Chriza28

Time-out again
Benched
Time Out
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
108,407 7,514 8,020
Alleybux

King James Version (KJV)
And I would use both........prayer and herbs. Um again I don’t know why you think my inability to answer holds any weight but it doesn’t. Faith without works is dead any Christian knows that’s.

prayer is faith
Herbs is works

Use both
If I don’t know what herbs to use research and still pray if I don’t know after research then I guess I have no option other then to pray

do you believe in miracles?
OK, the question was to choose between

science-based surgery
in hospital, which will give your child a fighting chance of survival

and

prayer
(remember, doctor's have given you
the grim prognosis of death without medical intervention)​

your choice is "prayer and herbs" ?

As to your question of whether I believe in miracles, I believe in common sense
first. I would never in a million years choose prayer over medical science to save the life of my child OR anyone else's child.

Chriza28

Time-out again
Benched
Time Out
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
108,407 7,514 8,020
Alleybux
I have read the Bible. I don’t care what misconceptions others may have reading the same book as I have. I can’t control what someone believes. Matthew was a real person so again if he was not the author who was? The book fell out the sky?
When you are the one who believes in Santa Claus,
it's YOU that has misconceptions.

Everyone else has grown up and realized it was just a story to make you feel good.
Just a fantasy that someone made up.
Santa Claus - knows when you've been bad or good.
Jesus - knows when you've been bad or good.