1186929-brandy-aaliyah-617-409-compressed.jpg

94dbb722325e26473155e6628c9c70ac.jpg

1618783249331.jpeg

Prima Donna, I'm complex.
Reactions
5,128 88 20
Alleybux
Brokenhearted.

I love babygirl's music but Miss Brandy was serving looks in this music video. I also found the visuals and location to be so beautiful and dreamy.

tumblr_m6hlyxFRCE1qilxguo1_500.gif

Last edited:
Reactions
118,261 1,979 1,271
Alleybux
Brokenhearted.

I love babygirl's music but Miss Brandy was serving looks in this music video. I also found the visuals and location to be so beautiful and dreamy.

View attachment 2484954
Yes! I remember when I saw her in Sitting Up In My Room. She looked so beautiful. Her make up was so bomb and appropriate.

That video and Waterfalls by TLC had some bomb make up back then.

Prima Donna, I'm complex.
Reactions
5,128 88 20
Alleybux
Yes! I remember when I saw her in Sitting Up In My Room. She looked so beautiful. Her make up was so bomb and appropriate.

That video and Waterfalls by TLC had some bomb make up back then.
tenor (4).gif

Now you got me all in my feelings and missing my childhood right now. The nostalgia of it all *sighs*

But you are quite right. Ms. Norwood was IT
in the 90's.

I thought she had such a pure kind of beauty and I found her to be striking. I loved how she could pull off being sensual without being overtly provocative. She exuded a soft, organic femininity and innocence a la most grown ass women of that moment in time.

Last edited:
Reactions
118,261 1,979 1,271
Alleybux
View attachment 2485185

Now you got me all in my feelings and missing my childhood right now. The nostalgia of it all *sighs*

But you are quite right. Ms. Norwood was IT
in the 90's.

I thought she had such a pure kind of beauty and I found her to be striking. I loved how she could pull of being sensual without being overtly provocative. She exuded a soft, organic femininity and innocence a la most grown ass women of that moment in time.
The good ole days!!

The Culture

Celebrity News

Television Alley

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

Has anyone’s Amazon ALEXA been talking out of turn lately?
Hey babes hey boo! You back to your OG name! Im so happy! and don't forget..next month..new season...LOVE AFTER LOCKUP! You betta be in there..i...
Question About Twin Flame
I thought about trying to cut ties with my twin flame because the feelings/ connectiin was too intense. Im married and it was very hard to balance...
I think/hope I’m breaking my family curse
What else do you pick up from me if you don’t mind me asking? Initially it felt like you were going through it like your relationship was going...
UPDATE Reddit Users Are LEGALLY Gaming The Stock Market...
Which platform are you able to set buy and sell limits? Does CB pro allow this? I keep missing my window to sell STORJ then buy back in on its...
BLACK WOMEN ARE LOSING INTEREST IN BLACK MEN...
There are two male fonts in here. One posting and the other lurking and groaning. The one posting is giving me angry closet homosexual vibes...
Atlanta Tea 2.0: 2021 Edition
Baby not Ayesha man for her to be expecting much but honey Dominique is CERTAINLY not Jayda man either so where we going from here.
Are there ANY HOCKEY HEAUXS up on LSA???Are there ANY CUTE players?
Stars moodboard, plus bonus Sk1nn3r because that's a damn mood right there.
What are the benefits of using Rose Water
It keeps my face smooth and supple. It also helps with dryness of the scalp for me at least.
Top Bottom