blaxicanstallion

Starter
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
1,671 359 390
Alleybux
Things to know about us Leo men

• We are loyal, once you have our heart, it’s a wrap. We value long term relationships.
  • We don't cheat
  • If we don't chase you we are just not into you
  • We are independent and often times need our space. We need rest too.
  • We are not hoes. We are men of the people, we are represented by the sun and as such, we must give our warmth to everyone, sometimes it just happens to include our dick as well.
  • We are fiercely competitive and hardworking.
  • We absolutely cannot stand clinginess. That will have us disappear
  • We are very friendly and positive and love inspiring those around us to be the better versions of themselves.
  • We love kids and look to have big families.
  • We love xes and take pride in it.
  • Once we are done, we are done. Absolutely no chance in hell we’ll come back…. ever

This is just a basic insight

snapienickie

succubus
Reaction score
Reactions
120,039 4,386 383
Alleybux
We are not hoes. We are men of the people, we are represented by the sun and as such, we must give our warmth to everyone, sometimes it just happens to include our dick as well.
1617468370501.png

Laila335

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
16,252 213 65
Alleybux
I agree with all of this, with the exception of you saying leos don't cheat and aren't hoes.

We both know that's a damn lie. The men (and sometimes the women too) can be colossal whores.

Other than that, most of this is correct.

Are you willing to share some of the negative traits of Leo men (if you're capable of it)

TGSHeaux

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
32,126 2,641 2,419
Alleybux
Leos do cheat. They love attention. If they can’t get what they want from you , they’re onto the next. I also don’t agree with being done. He might not speak to you for a while but he coming back. The rest you said is true. Leos are good folk

Shaylee

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
27,933 1,304 697
Alleybux
View attachment 2443778

Yeah, I stopped reading at that point, too. lol : unamused:
I was married to a Leo.
1. They're not all the same - lots of other variables in a person's natal chart that make them who they are, the Sun is only one part.
2. Justifying being unfaithful in a monogamous relationship because your Sun sign is Leo (or any other sign) is like saying oops it just fell in. Gimme a f$##in break lol

suesnell

♒️
Reaction score
Reactions
201,960 10,066 5,711
Alleybux

• We are loyal, once you have our heart, it’s a wrap. We value long term relationships.
  • We don't cheat
  • We are not hoes. We are men of the people, we are represented by the sun and as such, we must give our warmth to everyone, sometimes it just happens to include our dick as well.
  • We are very friendly and positive and love inspiring those around us to be the better versions of themselves.
  • Once we are done, we are done. Absolutely no chance in hell we’ll come back…. ever

Oh hunny. You're only loyal to yourselves.

blaxicanstallion

Starter
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
1,671 359 390
Alleybux

Are you willing to share some of the negative traits of Leo men (if you're capable of it)

Yes ma'am

We can be too prideful, we tend to at times push others away from us due to some personal achievement we're after. We can have a temper, we can downright crush some feelings. Not things we're proud of but I'm fair and honest, I can post the negative stuff about us too.

funsizeleo

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
42,814 1,818 47
Alleybux

Now as a Leo woman Im going to call you on your BS on this 1. Sometimes we just like the chase and the conquest we don't always think about the repercussions until later. But everything else is spot on and I actually have some of those traits.

funsizeleo

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
42,814 1,818 47
Alleybux
Yes ma'am

We can be too prideful, we tend to at times push others away from us due to some personal achievement we're after. We can have a temper, we can downright crush some feelings. Not things we're proud of but I'm fair and honest, I can post the negative stuff about us too.
Man this can be some Leo women also.

blaxicanstallion

Starter
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
1,671 359 390
Alleybux
Leos do cheat. They love attention. If they can’t get what they want from you , they’re onto the next. I also don’t agree with being done. He might not speak to you for a while but he coming back. The rest you said is true. Leos are good folk
Nah... DONE SON

blaxicanstallion

Starter
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
1,671 359 390
Alleybux
View attachment 2443690 , don't hate, look, a real man knows not to cheat on

Look its not like cheating with ones heart.. now that is worse than physically cheating.. prove me tf wrong playa... we leo men hold our wives at the top.. she is in the seat that no hoe could ever take...look at how chris hemsworth, terry crews and obama treat their wives, like queens. Things happen at parties and stuff, one minute we could be the life of the party, then next we're in the bedroom with an admirer, legs behind her ears or knocking her ankles loose.. but that girl COULD NEVER sit at the throne where our wife sits.

snapienickie

succubus
Reaction score
Reactions
120,039 4,386 383
Alleybux
Look its not like cheating with ones heart.. now that is worse than physically cheating.. prove me tf wrong playa... we leo men hold our wives at the top.. she is in the seat that no hoe could ever take...look at how chris hemsworth, terry crews and obama treat their wives, like queens. Things happen at parties and stuff, one minute we could be the life of the party, then next we're in the bedroom with an admirer, legs behind her ears or knocking her ankles loose.. but that girl COULD NEVER sit at the throne where our wife sits.
1617481131978.png

mymoonmystars

Choose Love Over Fear
Reaction score
Reactions
68,932 989 246
Alleybux

So it's really that easy for you to disrespect your "Queen" like that? : unamused:

Last edited:

ICUWatchinMe

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
87,157 2,768 1,137
Alleybux

• We don't cheat

aka You are for the streets...

HoodRat

You keep telling yourself that
Reaction score
Reactions
2,419 185 111
Alleybux
You know why leos are represented by a lion?

Its not because of courage, lions are actually really lazy...

Its the only animal in the zodiac who lays around sucking its own dick.

Andenam

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,551 232 411
Alleybux
You know why leos are represented by a lion?

Its not because of courage, lions are actually really lazy...

Its the only animal in the zodiac who lays around sucking its own dick.
It's true. They rest, away from the heard. Until it's time to re-appear, and take accolade for the herd's achievements.

Selena181

Evolving, not there yet, so still petty AF!
Reaction score
Reactions
5,392 111 75
Alleybux
Not the females.
No sign is the actual animal that their sign represents.

So on that note, who actually cares what that font said.

And sh!t, let me be lazy at times, I work too damn hard not to get a lazy day.

Last edited:

Selena181

Evolving, not there yet, so still petty AF!
Reaction score
Reactions
5,392 111 75
Alleybux
It's true. They rest, away from the heard. Until it's time to re-appear, and take accolade for the herd's achievements.

Whelp......if I was to actually believe in this.......isn't this what kings and queens do?

And let's not act like other signs aren't known for this too.

Stormy_Weather

“You Bit**es Ain’t Humble Enough”
Reaction score
Reactions
478,290 8,521 2,296
Alleybux
We are not hoes. We are men of the people, we are represented by the sun and as such, we must give our warmth to everyone, sometimes it just happens to include our dick as well.

source.gif

Another thing about Leo men...you all sure know how to be eloquent about y’all’s trifling ways