Quantcast

About to Cave In and Get Vaccinated. Anyone else?

Incokneegrow

<span style="font-weight:bold; font-style:italic;
Reaction score
Reactions
525,851 16,847 5,593
Alleybux
i got mine yesterday. i was a little hesitant but didnt have anything against it either. wasnt really going out like that. a job required it and i needs a new jawb. i understand the purpose

Reaction score
Reactions
5,694 141 66
Alleybux
I’m waiting for novavax to apply for approval. It uses the older technology normally used in vaccines. Has way less severe side effects

MaleDiva0529

Da Male Diva Make the Ballers Wanna Sturr
Reaction score
Reactions
51,519 4,153 3,419
Alleybux
I’ve been considering as well to get back into background acting

what’s so funny . Yes I was working as an extra(background actor )before the pandemic . I made good money and it’s been one of the best work experiences ever had. I just had to quit Zara cause a little Asian girl said the N word in the break room . I’m not cut out for a regular nine to five

Last edited:

HipsDontLie

Just here for the mess
Reaction score
Reactions
101,866 6,880 8,130
Alleybux
The unvax life ain't for everyone. Many people cannot take the heat and will gladly submit their bodies to the government if the right pressure is applied. I refuse to be a part of a system that will treat me like sh!t unless I give in to their coercion. Take my job. Take it all. I'll be a nomad that travels the country in search of freedom. The pressure solidifies my NO even more because naturally I am someone that does not like being told to do...especially when it comes to injecting my body with something still in clinical trials and with the potential for fatal effects. Me and my covid antibodies reject that poison in the name of JESUS! I'm not taking the Mark of the Beast.

ihavealithp

Team Owner
Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
35,528 2,146 845
Alleybux
I know there’s variants coming out and will more than likely be more vaccinations for these new variants. But damn the pressure is real. Employers are forcing it, schools, etc. I just can’t.
me too. I saw something about how covid patients biggest regret was not taking the vaccine, and it really got me thinking if its worth it. Im still debating it. I've been vehemently against it due to the long term side effects being unknown, but with this new variant around, im starting to consider it.

TheRealNikkiO

Slaying & Saving Because Christ Is King!
Reaction score
Reactions
287,688 17,718 14,285
Alleybux
Your body, your choice.
The unvax life ain't for everyone. Many people cannot take the heat and will gladly submit their bodies to the government if the right pressure is applied. I refuse to be a part of a system that will treat me like sh!t unless I give in to their coercion. Take my job. Take it all. I'll be a nomad that travels the country in search of freedom. The pressure solidifies my NO even more because naturally I am someone that does not like being told to do...especially when it comes to injecting my body with something still in clinical trials and with the potential for fatal effects. Me and my covid antibodies reject that poison in the name of JESUS! I'm not taking the Mark of the Beast.
AMEN!

CamiCakes

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
20,363 596 84
Alleybux
I know there’s variants coming out and will more than likely be more vaccinations for these new variants. But damn the pressure is real. Employers are forcing it, schools, etc. I just can’t.
Literally been having anxiety about this for the last two days, had a family member offer to go with me but I’m sleeping on it this weekend.

the pressure from both sides is wild.

Est Gee

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
102,028 4,792 1,936
Alleybux
There is this event I really want to attend but apparently it's Vaccinated Only. I'm annoyed because it's so fµck!ng stupid. Getting the vaccine doesn't mean you won't catch it again. At most it should be required a test. That wasn't enough to tempt me though. These people would force this vaccine down our throat if they could. But the question is why???

Last edited:

CamiCakes

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
20,363 596 84
Alleybux
I’m waiting for novavax to apply for approval. It uses the older technology normally used in vaccines. Has way less severe side effects
I’ve been interested in this one as well but they keep pushing back when they plan to file fore EUA. I live in Florida and with things surging it’s hard to keep waiting out.

sophiasofi

For half a minute there wasn't a sound.
Reaction score
Reactions
333,309 12,152 6,803
Alleybux
There is this event I really want to attend but apparently it's Vaccinated Only. I'm annoyed because it's so fµck!ng stupid. Getting the vaccine doesn't mean you won't catch it again. At most it should be required a test. That wasn't enough to tempt me though. These people would've force this vaccine down our throat if they could. But the question is why???
I really think it will be these vaccinated only events that will be spreading a lot of covid. It's because people feel so comfortable but are still vulnerable.

OJLoveDaSistas

Chantè Moore Fan
Reaction score
Reactions
110,945 2,446 933
Alleybux
Getting the vaccine doesn't mean you won't catch it again
It also means you won’t fµck!ng die. It also will make it easier to handle any symptoms you may get. Getting a flu shot you can still get the flu. Taking birth control you can still get pregnant. I bet y’all didn’t have chicken pox huh? Get the damn vaccine. Nobody is out to hurt y’all broke asses. Get the damn vaccine or suffer. Everybody damn scientists now. Get VACCINATED.

Sensei

*eyeroll*
Reaction score
Reactions
124,599 3,057 776
Alleybux
It also means you won’t fµck!ng die. It also will make it easier to handle any symptoms you may get. Getting a flu shot you can still get the flu. Taking birth control you can still get pregnant. I bet y’all didn’t have chicken pox huh? Get the damn vaccine. Nobody is out to hurt y’all broke asses. Get the damn vaccine or suffer. Everybody damn scientists now. Get VACCINATED.

DAMN, YOU WENT IN

MASja2

♋️ T E R F extraordinaire ♋️
Reaction score
Reactions
18,592 1,495 441
Alleybux
I went through with it yesterday. I was scared and anxious reading about some of the deaths that happened but then again you can die anytime, anyday. Knowing the many elderly and those considered to be in less than optimum health got it and are fine, kind of reassured me. I feel ok so far.

Aret noone

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
25,999 2,915 835
Alleybux
Cache 33. Damned if you do, damned if you don't, in reality we're all just damned. I was thinking of caving. It isn't like anyone has immortality and isnt going to die someday from something. Plus, it isn't like they're not going to distribute it to everyone through chem trails, food, water, other shots, etc... We're all going to die someday, might as well. Everyone's a Guinea pig, everyone's an experiment. Been that way since before we were born, and will always be that way until we die or afterwards. Theres no escaping that

Last edited:

ISaySeaux

John Michael's muse
Reaction score
Reactions
26,896 2,640 159
Alleybux

This is the one I want too. According to this, they expect for it to be approved in the UK in the next week or so. I wonder if I can fly there and get it?

Stairs

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
7,779 691 499
Alleybux
I’m not getting it ever. Take zinc and vitamin C. A lot of these new cases are from vaccinated people. The no mask mandate is what is killing people, the shot will not 100% protect you from the virus or death.

blanca2107

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
14,005 214 289
Alleybux

Congrats, you're a part of the control group in this experiment, but considering you're evoking jesus.....

You like being controlled.

penningsins

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
41,043 1,245 994
Alleybux
I’m not getting it ever. Take zinc and vitamin C. A lot of these new cases are from vaccinated people. The no mask mandate is what is killing people, the shot will not 100% protect you from the virus or death.
This whole post is dangerous. Not a source, stat, proof, or credential anywhere in it, just groundless claims. Don’t get it if you don’t want to, your body your choice, but don’t spread misinformation which is all you did in that post. Gross.

ILikeYoFace

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
177,730 4,695 1,362
Alleybux
The healthcare community is mentally & physically breaking down from yet another wave. Hopefully, they can manage this 4th wave. Do what you feel is best.

Stairs

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
7,779 691 499
Alleybux
This whole post is dangerous. Not a source, stat, proof, or credential anywhere in it, just groundless claims. Don’t get it if you don’t want to, your body your choice, but don’t spread misinformation which is all you did in that post. Gross.
Nothing is incorrect google the stats from Florida of new cases a lot are vaccinated people also in Israel. The vaccine is not designed to protect you from the virus or death, it is to lessen the symptoms.

thelovelybones

Detective Bones.
Reaction score
Reactions
2,629 37 6
Alleybux
I’m getting mine on Monday for college because being in a dorm with three people is highly increasing my chances of getting the Delta variant if I don’t get vaccinated. I talked to my doctor, we went over concerns, and she gave me to go ahead. My family was hesitant about getting the vaccine but are now doing it. I had family members die from COVID, and many have told us it’s something they wouldn’t wish on their worst enemy. I’m just exercising, eating well, and praying that nothing bad happens to me when I get it.

Rachel_Tensions

General Manager
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
30,117 588 520
Alleybux
Wow so many people are caving and getting vaxxed.
It’s like the 30 minutes of YouTube research meant nothing.
You choose now to listen to people who’ve dedicated their careers to vaccine research in preparation for something like this???

sh!t is wild smh

WdrlstUnicrn

Black American woman. Red. White. Blue.
Reaction score
Reactions
18,390 629 639
Alleybux

Wtf? I'm sure whatever you were trying to accomplish here is not hitting the way you intended because your delivery is 'off' to say the least. Vax got you tripping?

tenor.gif

Edit: Groan this post all you want. I will groan you back ninja quick. Sensitive asses. 5 and counting...

Edit: up to 17 but some of y'all I groaned into oblivion bc you had some really problematic posts. Yikes.

Oddly enough, many of the groaners come from the a s i a n thread:

I wasn't expecting this.

Last edited:

Fiestyfunsize

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
37,779 411 137
Alleybux
Honestly I got mine yesterday Pfizer. So far a sore spot at the injection.
My family all got there’s I was the last hold out. I got it really just to put my parents at ease my dad was really concerned bc their in Florida.

Dani S

U got pop rocks in yo pussy & u proud?
Reaction score
Reactions
57,239 1,169 38
Alleybux
I just can’t see myself getting vaccinated. I work in the dental field & my boss is retiring soon. I have another job lined up & thank goodness the office I’m going too doesn’t force it. My dad keeps saying he is gonna get vaccinated & my mom & I need to as well & I’m like nahhh. My mom feels the same way. I don’t even take the flu vaccine. My grandparents got vaccinated as well. Maybe my mind will change later on. For now I just don’t see it. Also I heard what the governor of my state said today lol Kay Ivey go fuxk yourself.

Anon63

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
97,986 2,678 2,253
Alleybux
Aww, This post reminds me of this guy: