Quantcast

About to Cave In and Get Vaccinated. Anyone else?

Reaction score
Reactions
2,567 283 245
Alleybux
The unvax life ain't for everyone. Many people cannot take the heat and will gladly submit their bodies to the government if the right pressure is applied. I refuse to be a part of a system that will treat me like sh!t unless I give in to their coercion. Take my job. Take it all. I'll be a nomad that travels the country in search of freedom. The pressure solidifies my NO even more because naturally I am someone that does not like being told to do...especially when it comes to injecting my body with something still in clinical trials and with the potential for fatal effects. Me and my covid antibodies reject that poison in the name of JESUS! I'm not taking the Mark of the Beast.
We got a lot of sheep in our society, folding under pressure. May god have mercy on your souls for conforming.

Reaction score
Reactions
2,567 283 245
Alleybux
me too. I saw something about how covid patients biggest regret was not taking the vaccine, and it really got me thinking if its worth it. Im still debating it. I've been vehemently against it due to the long term side effects being unknown, but with this new variant around, im starting to consider it.

It also means you won’t fµck!ng die. It also will make it easier to handle any symptoms you may get. Getting a flu shot you can still get the flu. Taking birth control you can still get pregnant. I bet y’all didn’t have chicken pox huh? Get the damn vaccine. Nobody is out to hurt y’all broke asses. Get the damn vaccine or suffer. Everybody damn scientists now. Get VACCINATED.
Oh shut up, guess what all those shots do to your body? RUINS IT... birth control causes heart issues as well as increases your chance for cervical cancer, ruins woman reproductive systems and throws hormones out of wack. Every medication , every shot comes with its side effects.

You are apart of the problem, sheep like you are a demise to the human race , don't come crying in ten years when you suffer with reproductive issues and long term health problems for taking an experimental vaccine that has barely been clinically tested. Congratulations you are apart of the experiment, you are a test subject... maybe you will be eligible for compensation when things go left within the next decade. Good luck. Stay prayed up , and get your life right with the divine.

Rainbow Dash

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
47,110 600 244
Alleybux
I've been vaccinated since April, so far, no concerns. Some people are deciding to get vaccinated based on losing people close to them. I understand the hesitancy but Covid reeks so much havoc on the body.