Quantcast

According to David, Traci attacked Tamar at Trina's wedding

Vicki G

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
65,866 1,550 116
Alleybux
I don't think the girls like Tamar except Toni. Tamar can be mean but when she finally left Vince they wanted to gloat about it on camera because she had insulted their husbands. If my sister left an abusive man I wouldn't gloat even if they deserved to be humbled. Towanda uses her for money and Trini has mixed feelings.

Misszee

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,578 1,024 17
Alleybux
Hahahaha at Traci being jealous of Tamar.
Why would anyone be jealous of Tamar? Why? particukarly Traci?
Traci has a cute little family, with a husband who obviously supports her 100%. Tamar was in an abusive relationship with the mountain and everyone knew about it, even tho she tried to pretend her life was perfect.
Tracy might not have had a huge start to her career, but she chose to focus on her family and it worked for her. she has completely rebranded herself, released music which has charted (with little support) she is on there city’s chapter of the Grammy’s board, she is a happy grandma, she is good. The only thing she is guilty of is wanting respect and acceptance from her sisters, she is after all the 2nd oldest. Tracy is good and Tamar is a huge ghetto mess who can’t get her life in order.

frontstreet

Space Time Traveller
Reaction score
Reactions
11,268 371 188
Alleybux
Hahahaha at Traci being jealous of Tamar.
Why would anyone be jealous of Tamar? Why? particukarly Traci?
Traci has a cute little family, with a husband who obviously supports her 100%. Tamar was in an abusive relationship with the mountain and everyone knew about it, even tho she tried to pretend her life was perfect.
Tracy might not have had a huge start to her career, but she chose to focus on her family and it worked for her. she has completely rebranded herself, released music which has charted (with little support) she is on there city’s chapter of the Grammy’s board, she is a happy grandma, she is good. The only thing she is guilty of is wanting respect and acceptance from her sisters, she is after all the 2nd oldest. Tracy is good and Tamar is a huge ghetto mess who can’t get her life in order.

Lies you tell.

babablkshp

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
45,400 877 322
Alleybux
This season if Traci is moved into the “antagonist” role, it will be interesting to see how her fans react

(i think the Trabirds will turn on her the minute she stops feeling sorry for herself)

TheLionQueen

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
46,862 686 192
Alleybux
Toni and every other sister has talked sh!t about Traci weight, manners and inability to form a coherent sentence.

But you ain't never seen Traci try to physically intimidate or run up on nobody but Tamar. Traci has tried that several times on camera; no telling how many times she threatened Tamar off camera.

Even when Toni told Traci fat ass that she needed to lose 75 pounds to look half way decent on tv, all Traci did was pound the table like the repressed child that she is. Traci will call out Tamar for things other people do (like Toni not making her a back up singer). Traci is a jealous bish, mad that Tamar had a little smidge of stardom and success with her music career, which is something Traci could never have, even if she pull stunts like taking a ashy dookey on her album cover to try to get attention. Ion like that hefty bully bish.

she was ready to fight Towander that one time, and probably would have if the guys weren't there

And she's yelled at Toni a time or 2 but, that's it. Never seen her be aggressive towards Canadian-esque. only thing she does is make fun of her accent like the rest of them do.

but, when it comes to Tamar she's always ready to square up :sweat:. I get that younger siblings could be annoying af but, damn, angry to the point of fight mode damn near every time is :bad2. They should go to therapy together or something or just avoid each other completely because from what I watched on the show so far, they seem to have the worst relationship among the sisters

Also, :sob: at the way you described the album cover

Last edited:

Vilomah

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
103,252 1,356 255
Alleybux
I always think about when she told Iyanla that she loves them, but she doesn’t like them or something along those lines. I laughed when she said it because it was so blunt, but damn, I know she’s tired. I’m tired and it’s not even my family.

She said... “If they weren’t my family they wouldn’t be my friends”.

I remember because I knew exactly what she meant, I felt it in my soul.

RubyWooWho

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
114,368 1,827 113
Alleybux
She said... “If they weren’t my family they wouldn’t be my friends”.

I remember because I knew exactly what she meant, I felt it in my soul.
And they all looked shocked when she said it. The crazy part is, I don’t think it shocked anyone who watches the show. Like you said, I felt that in my soul.

Linguistic33

The more you disrespect, the more I shall ignore.
Reaction score
Reactions
144,100 15,584 11,506
Alleybux
she was ready to fight Towander that one time, and probably would have if the guys weren't there

And she's yelled at Toni a time or 2 but, that's it. Never seen her be aggressive towards Canadian-esque. only thing she does is make fun of her accent like the rest of them do.

but, when it comes to Tamar she's always ready to square up :sweat:. I get that younger siblings could be annoying af but, damn, angry to the point of fight mode damn near every time is :bad2. They should go to therapy together or something or just avoid each other completely because from what I watched on the show so far, they seem to have the worst relationship among the sisters

She's just snapping on Towanda for no reason.

TheLionQueen

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
46,862 686 192
Alleybux

oh, I only saw the clip and haven't gotten to the full episode yet. Do you know what lead up to this? Was this around the same time she argued w. Tahmar(Chaka voice) and told her something like she makes it hard for ppl to love her?

babablkshp

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
45,400 877 322
Alleybux
oh, I only saw the clip and haven't gotten to the full episode yet. Do you know what lead up to this? Was this around the same time she argued w. Tahmar(Chaka voice) and told her something like she makes it hard for ppl to love her?

Yeah it was the morning after.

At the time I got why Traci was mad at Towanda but after a rewatch... i forgot the scene earlier in that same episode where Towanda asked Tracis permission to bring up the issues, while the other girls weren’t there. Traci did her normal wanting to say no but saying a haphazard yes again, and then expected Towanda to not take that as a go ahead. Then Traci wanted to be pissed off with Towanda. I was confused after that.

DNation

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
26,526 495 358
Alleybux
As she should Tamar is disrespectful...

Tamar definitely treats Traci hella different from the other sisters, she sticks her nose up at her. And Tamar needs to STOP disrespecting her husband Kevin. So i get it at this point it’s on sight get your respect back boo...

babablkshp

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
45,400 877 322
Alleybux
I didn’t feel like Kevin was being aggressive at that dinner party where they kept asking him to stop yelling. But different people have different triggers with men. I thought his tone was calm, idk.

Caramel1987

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
21,152 417 102
Alleybux
Yep. David said that he tried to get Tamar and Traci to talk and Traci just grabbed Tamar by the hair and tried to bend her wrist back.
Did ya'll see BFV last season when they were at the table and Traci leaned over the table and told her she makes it hard to love her?? I tbought Traci was abt to beat Tamars ass then smh

Itsmeokay

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
155,224 5,150 1,146
Alleybux

I was so tickled when Kevin pulled her back down.

Savannah Morgan

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
86,237 1,976 185
Alleybux
I’m watching The preview and the first scene Traci has is the same complaining she’s always have done. She said “I’m the only one who’s been married once for 27 years. Unlike some who get married two, three, four, five times”. I have a feeling she repeats something similar at the wedding besides the fight and getting drunk from the way all the girls seem bothered by her and something she said after the wedding. You even catch towanda and Tamar huddled up saying this is about Trina’s day. It seems like Traci decided since her other approach with the sisters haven’t work she’s gonna go with anger again

jeanghrey

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
32,999 846 507
Alleybux
She is also mad that Tamar is the breakout star of that show. I believe that she thought it would be her.

When the show first took off yes I would agree the sister were jealous of tamar being a fan favorite but given how hard she's fallen off leading up to and since the divorce, I don't think there's much to envy Tamar for now, she's stuck having to make an ass of herself on reality tv for a check and outside of reality tv who's checking for her. Traci has a life separate from TV with her radio gig, her own business ventures and family. I think we just keep seeing a repeat of childhood traumas play out between these two cause the family as a whole didn't have a culture of acknowledging problems and dealing with them head on. Traci especially acts like someone with complex ptsd.

jeanghrey

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
32,999 846 507
Alleybux

she was upset that towandas and Tamars boyfriend were allowed to meddle in family business, yet when Kevin who's been part of the family for 25+ years simply tried to explain to why Traci feels the way she does he got shut down, called a jailbird and dismissed. It was actually that scene with Kevin where I got a better understanding of the dynamics cause they showed their asses towards him, Toni included

Last edited:

passion4posh

Cococure
Reaction score
Reactions
80,333 2,793 1,197
Alleybux
Exactly. She's been trying to blame her downfall on Tamar.
Downfall? She was never up. Tamar said some crazy shyt about not being able to sing Traci on Instagram.Tamar is better vocally but her performances overshadow the vocals and not in a good way. Tamar hates Tracis manager.Without Vince she is in
The same position as Traci

I'm sure what's going on between Tamar and Traci have something to do with what happened to Tamar and possibly Tracie as kids.Both act like xesual abuse survivors.

Tina Lawson

Team Owner
Benched
Reaction score
Reactions
34,994 8,699 9,371
Alleybux
Downfall? She was never up. Tamar said some crazy shyt about not being able to sing Traci on Instagram.Tamar is better vocally but her performances overshadow the vocals and not in a good way. Tamar hates Tracis manager.Without Vince she is in
The same position as Traci

I'm sure what's going on between Tamar and Traci have something to do with what happened to Tamar and possibly Tracie as kids.Both act like xesual abuse survivors.
Both of them was molested by the same people. Traci already stated Tamar disrespects her husband, you see how she told him to Go back to jail where he came from. Now would be be wrong to tell her why don't you go back to the last two husbands that whipped your ass. Toni and Tamar think they are better than all of the sisters. Just look how Tamar and Toni was talking badly about Trina choice in came calling it ghetto like this two poor mouf birches dress any better.

Linguistic33

Reaction score
Reactions
144,100 15,584 11,506
Alleybux
So I guess that David was telling the truth. I guess Traci did grab Tamar's hair.

Linguistic33

Reaction score
Reactions
144,100 15,584 11,506
Alleybux
Even her brother Michael said that her reaction to Tamar was unreasonable.

Tina Lawson

Team Owner
Benched
Reaction score
Reactions
34,994 8,699 9,371
Alleybux
How would the brother know considering his ass was sitting at the table and I think Mikeytalks about Traci business to his sisters, they all seem to think they above Traci, dude your child was alledging you allowed your ex wife to abuse her and the sister so he need to have a seat. I remembe one episode for Traci grandson christening Toni was so sure Mikey would not go to that christening. Traci husband should advise her to cut ties with them. Traci the only one showing emotion for losing her niece and you would think Mikey would appreciate.

Last edited:

Tina Lawson

Team Owner
Benched
Reaction score
Reactions
34,994 8,699 9,371
Alleybux
How would the brother know considering his ass was sitting at the table and I think Mikeytalks about Traci business to his sisters, they all seem to think they above Traci, dude your child was alledging you allowed your ex wife to abuse her and the sister so he need to have a seat. I remembe one episode for Traci grandson christening Toni was so sure Money would not go to that christening. Traci husband should advise her to cut ties with them. Traci the only one showing emotion for losing her niece and you would think Mikey would appreciate.

Linguistic33

Reaction score
Reactions
144,100 15,584 11,506
Alleybux
How would the brother know considering his ass was sitting at the table and I think Mikeytalks about Traci business to his sisters, they all seem to think they above Traci, dude your child was alledging you allowed your ex wife to abuse her and the sister so he need to have a seat. I remembe one episode for Traci grandson christening Toni was so sure Money would not go to that christening. Traci husband should advise her to cut ties with them. Traci the only one showing emotion for losing her niece and you would think Mikey would appreciate.

I'm not sure what all of this post is about. All I'm saying is Michael gave his POV about what happened with Traci and Tamar, and seeing as how he is more logical than all of them, I'm going to go with his understanding of the matter. Traci was looking for a fight and she's using her niece's death as a reason to act out. It's not cool.

Tina Lawson

Team Owner
Benched
Reaction score
Reactions
34,994 8,699 9,371
Alleybux
He is not more logical, the abuse of his daughters from his white ex wife, just got exposed my Lolo a free years back, just didn't air out at the beginning of the season he ain't sh!t either. Like I said before Money was nowhere around to know what happen between the sisters, he oviously think he is above Traci as well.

JoanClayton

Team Owner
SUPER MODERATOR
Reaction score
Reactions
244,067 2,760 187
Alleybux

Yeah, I think she would have gotten in Towanda’s face if Kevin wasn’t there.

I don’t agree with Traci on everything, but she was absolutely right in that situation. Kevin tries to calmly step in and he gets called names by some of the sisters. Just disrespected. Towanda’s bf of 2 seconds, with no background in counseling or mediation, thought it was his place to wrangle decades’ worth of pain and anger. It wasn’t right. And Towanda sitting there with a confused expression would have agitated me, too.

diditonthem

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
410,618 14,826 5,728
Alleybux
Yeah, I think she would have gotten in Towanda’s face if Kevin wasn’t there.

I don’t agree with Traci on everything, but she was absolutely right in that situation. Kevin tries to calmly step in and he gets called names by some of the sisters. Just disrespected. Towanda’s bf of 2 seconds, with no background in counseling or mediation, thought it was his place to wrangle decades’ worth of pain and anger. It wasn’t right. And Towanda sitting there with a confused expression would have agitated me, too.

I don't like Towanda's boyfriend from the excerpts I've seen

Toniah

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
9,953 506 112
Alleybux
Towanda ain’t nothing but a snake in the grass and she’ll throw any of them under the bus to save her ass.