Quantcast

According to Funky Dineva, Dr. Jackie and Dr. Simone are still beefing and Scott is cheating on Dr. Contessa

Blubyrd

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
369,474 14,180 2,390
Alleybux
Starts at 2:07

15910283883944.jpg

Knew it wouldnt last. Simone is too damn hard headed. Their friendship is DEAD

Funky also reveals that Contessa and Scott are dealing with infidelity issues and insinuates Scott has someone on the side

Funky also reveals that Toya tried to read him. She told him he was being used and when he does his reviews he should be unbiased. He told her that he created his own lane and the rules are whatever he says they are. He can show mercy and grace to whomever he wants to. She didnt realize that he was showing her grace by not spilling her tea about how she got her house (which he felt people, aka Heavenly, wanted him to do on camera)

Last edited:

RoseGold1

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
38,656 744 135
Alleybux
I’m still not convinced about the Scott and Contessa storyline. The way Contessa brought it up on the last episode seemed so calculated and disingenuous. Like they came in with an agreement that the infidelity would be their major storyline

DemiLovato

Sorry, not sorry.
Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
159,245 5,474 3,412
Alleybux
I’m still not convinced about the Scott and Contessa storyline. The way Contessa brought it up on the last episode seemed so calculated and disingenuous. Like they came in with an agreement that the infidelity would be their major storyline
I would never want to manufacture that type of storyline for my marriage!!! They crazy!!!

Blubyrd

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
369,474 14,180 2,390
Alleybux
Contessa doesnt want to be in her marriage and is looking for an exit strategy. Airing Scott out as a cheater could be her ticket to get there while showcasing herself as the victim

Mrs.Smooth

Hateonit
Reaction score
Reactions
310,459 16,711 21,292
Alleybux

Exactly! I always get the sense that both her and her husband are acting

DontTellItAll

Multi-Millionairess In The Making
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
58,992 833 379
Alleybux
Why is Simone so upset with Jackie? I haven't been able to figure it out. I recall on the last season that Jackie got close with Heavenly and assumed it was a jealousy thing on Simone's end but what caused their split to begin with?

Blubyrd

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
369,474 14,180 2,390
Alleybux
Why is Simone so upset with Jackie? I haven't been able to figure it out. I recall on the last season that Jackie got close with Heavenly and assumed it was a jealousy thing on Simone's end but what caused their split to begin with?
that was it. Cecil was going back and forth with Heavenly on social media and Heavenly revealed some things that Simone said about him when they were having issues. Simone then was mad at Heavenly and Jackie stayed out of it, which Simone took as her not defending her. By default this meant to her that Jackie was taking Heavenly's side which hurt bc they had been friends for 20 years and she only got close with Heavenly in the past few years

MasMouth

THE ICON
Reaction score
Reactions
520,424 24,226 7,319
Alleybux

Jackie was mad with Simone for not defending her more against Buffy after she realized that Buffy had no intentions of letting her infertility remarks in front of a room full of people slide. Jackie is problematic as hell and Simone should just let her be.

chantelle

Ur Obsession
Reaction score
Reactions
68,353 1,396 630
Alleybux
I hope this isn't true about Scott, but you never know with people. I don't want to sound funky, but I think Contessa has been checked out of her marriage and into something else.

Dolcemummy

Lady Day
Reaction score
Reactions
32,560 811 585
Alleybux
Jackie was so wrong to say those things about Buffie... it was so weird too. She did it like and 'gotcha' moment. And if Buffie went for that license that is what she deserves. Jackie shouldn't be upset with Simone for not have her back when she was in the wrong.

Dolcemummy

Lady Day
Reaction score
Reactions
32,560 811 585
Alleybux
Now this Heavenly and Funky Dineva situation is going to be like the Monique situation- he won't see anything wrong with Heavenly's actions.

DontTellItAll

Multi-Millionairess In The Making
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
58,992 833 379
Alleybux
Jackie was mad with Simone for not defending her more against Buffy after she realized that Buffy had no intentions of letting her infertility remarks in front of a room full of people slide. Jackie is problematic as hell and Simone should just let her be.
That's interesting because Jackie was 100% wrong for airing out that information without getting an okay from Buffy first. What did she expect Simone to do? I'm not even the biggest fan of Simone but I would have stayed out of that as well. I detest when someone wants you to dislike someone else just because they don't like them and then when you don't you're considered not to be a loyal friend. Like what in the 3rd grade shyt is that? How about I'm loyal because you did some effed up shyt to somebody else and I'm still your friend? OAN: What's the deal with Quad's butt? I didn't know there was some consensus that it was fake but given that I pay her no mind and I'm not a watcher of other women's a**es, I guess I missed this news.

Out2Lunch215

I'm not chocolate; I'm chestnut brown
Reaction score
Reactions
115,244 5,213 4,713
Alleybux
If I'm not wrong, this isn't Jackie and Simone's first time falling out. I think they referred to a reconciliation in one of the earlier seasons.

Blubyrd

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
369,474 14,180 2,390
Alleybux
That's interesting because Jackie was 100% wrong for airing out that information without getting an okay from Buffy first. What did she expect Simone to do? I'm not even the biggest fan of Simone but I would have stayed out of that as well. I detest when someone wants you to dislike someone else just because they don't like them and then when you don't you're considered not to be a loyal friend. Like what in the 3rd grade shyt is that? How about I'm loyal because you did some effed up shyt to somebody else and I'm still your friend? OAN: What's the deal with Quad's butt? I didn't know there was some consensus that it was fake but given that I pay her no mind and I'm not a watcher of other women's a**es, I guess I missed this news.
I dont even think Jackie was truly mad about that. She was deflecting and used that as an excuse to have an issue with Simone bc Simone had an issue with her

cheesecake00

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
14,042 617 185
Alleybux
An ex-runner told me it's a fake storyline. I was also told me she will do anything for a Bravo check. She is also the most ruthless person on the show. Her every move on the show is calculated and contrived. She deliberately travelled to another city for her Public Health course for a storyline.

cheesecake00

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
14,042 617 185
Alleybux
Starts at 2:07

15910283883944.jpg

Knew it wouldnt last. Simone is too damn hard headed. Their friendship is DEAD

Funky also reveals that Contessa and Scott are dealing with infidelity issues and insinuates Scott has someone on the side

Funky also reveals that Toya tried to read him. She told him he was being used and when he does his reviews he should be unbiased. He told her that he created his own lane and the rules are whatever he says they are. He can show mercy and grace to whomever he wants to. She didnt realize that he was showing her grace by not spilling her tea about how she got her house (which he felt people, aka Heavenly, wanted him to do on camera)

Production dont care about Jackie & Simone's relationship but they talked them into making up for a storyline.
Funky Dineva loves fame, I was told he filmed with Heavenly quite a bit, he's made two appearances so far. I think he also featured on RHOA or was it Love & Hip Hop. He was close to Kandi at one point. He has no credibility, he blows wherever the wind blows.

cheesecake00

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
14,042 617 185
Alleybux
I bet he ain't about to spill any of Heavenly's tea....
He will spill it if they ever fall out. Heavenly is extra careful, she does not share much of her private life but portrays a prefect marriage. She has never filmed with her mum or sister..I bet she has a lot of skeletons in her cupboard..

PARKER M

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
49,990 830 333
Alleybux
I bet he ain't about to spill any of Heavenly's tea....
I believe he was going to say something about her kids, but stopped himself.
Ne has said plenty about Heavenly in the past, and he still has no problem calling Quad out.

RoseGold1

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
38,656 744 135
Alleybux
An ex-runner told me it's a fake storyline. I was also told me she will do anything for a Bravo check. She is also the most ruthless person on the show. Her every move on the show is calculated and contrived. She deliberately travelled to another city for her Public Health course for a storyline.

Production dont care about Jackie & Simone's relationship but they talked them into making up for a storyline.
Funky Dineva loves fame, I was told he filmed with Heavenly quite a bit, he's made two appearances so far. I think he also featured on RHOA or was it Love & Hip Hop. He was close to Kandi at one point. He has no credibility, he blows wherever the wind blows.

He will spill it if they ever fall out. Heavenly is extra careful, she does not share much of her private life but portrays a prefect marriage. She has never filmed with her mum or sister..I bet she has a lot of skeletons in her cupboard..
Here for this, and I believe all of it

1618447720478.gif

It’s something about Contessa that I just don’t care for. She seems like a try hard and definitely puts on for the cameras

KiranjitJackson

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
12,923 398 199
Alleybux

I've had this feeling about Dr. Contessa since her first season on the show. I bet you if you search their home, Drs. Contessa and Scott probably have a storyboard somewhere where they go over potential storylines for the season.

cheesecake00

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
14,042 617 185
Alleybux
Here for this, and I believe all of it

View attachment 2474837

It’s something about Contessa that I just don’t care for. She seems like a try hard and definitely puts on for the cameras
Fraudtessa faked a scene in Season 4 or 5 where she was examining a fake patient in a fake private practice. Mariah was mad at production & Fraudtessa. M felt the show will lose credibility if they are faking scenes. Fraudtessa is not board certified, she failed her exams a couple of times that is why she switched to Public Health. She had a fake nanny in Season 3. Production gave us the impression she casted Imani for M2M LA but she didn't she casted Britten, she had lost touch with Imani.

cheesecake00

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
14,042 617 185
Alleybux
Yet. Wait until mad day. People like Dr. Heavenly and Funky are a good kii kii until they turn on you, or each other, and they always turn, just give them time..
When Quad was the star of the show, Funky was always singing her praises but as soon as Quad realized he was no longer of use to her, she dumped him... he started to shade her.
FD shaded Heavenly not too long ago he said the show needs a younger cast.
When FD told H the show had lost thousands of viewers last month....Heavenly just rolled her eyes.
I'm waiting impatiently for them to fall out.

THE GREAT 1

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
63,681 1,541 264
Alleybux
I don't defend friends in their fuckery..I'm gonna keep my mouth shut, not publicly go against them and tell you about themselves behind closed doors. Jackie should not have told that women's business in a roomful of folks. She shouldn't expected Simone to defend her publicly in that situation...maybe she didn't agree with her. I heard something about Buffy coming for Simone's license which may explain the viscosity behind Jackie/s response to Buffy during the meal on vacation. I think there is so much we don't know and the producers are not showing us everything that may justify some of their behavior. Very disappointing that they can't get beyond their differences but I guess it's a storyline. I think the husbands (behind the scene) and no one else who should help them to reconcile their friendship (if it's going to be reconciled).

I bet FD (with his big mouth) will not be invited to any more gatherings:giggle:

nsquared

spinning somewhere between ocean, land and sky
Reaction score
Reactions
137,411 2,202 256
Alleybux
I like Simone, except when she is screaming. I don’t properly remember the details of her falling out with Jackie (something about Heavenly, Cecile, Twitter, talking trash, etc.), but I do remember how I felt as I was watching it...and I empathized with Simone.

I am not proud of this but I would probably be done with Jackie as well, and Heavenly in the mix is not helping. If you can make me feel that way once, you can do it again and while I understand growth comes from such experiences, it would miss me this time.

Falafal

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
40,568 1,008 416
Alleybux
I like Simone, except when she is screaming. I don’t properly remember the details of her falling out with Jackie (something about Heavenly, Cecile, Twitter, talking trash, etc.), but I do remember how I felt as I was watching it...and I empathized with Simone.

I am not proud of this but I would probably be done with Jackie as well, and Heavenly in the mix is not helping. If you can make me feel that way once, you can do it again and while I understand growth comes from such experiences, it would miss me this time.

I’m glad you’re atleast admitting your biased, because Jackie did not doing anything to Simone. At least on camera.

Last edited:

zaychelle

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
139 1
Alleybux
I hope this isn't true about Scott, but you never know with people. I don't want to sound funky, but I think Contessa has been checked out of her marriage and into something else.
I'm convinced Contessa is in to women.

FrontRowSeat

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
106,662 2,841 963
Alleybux
Yet. Wait until mad day. People like Dr. Heavenly and Funky are a good kii kii until they turn on you, or each other, and they always turn, just give them time...
Exactly, you see how he did Michelle Brown. Funky is funny at times but could never be his close friend or tell him any of my business.

SharkeishaB

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
26,918 942 456
Alleybux
When Quad was the star of the show, Funky was always singing her praises but as soon as Quad realized he was no longer of use to her, she dumped him... he started to shade her.
FD shaded Heavenly not too long ago he said the show needs a younger cast.
When FD told H the show had lost thousands of viewers last month....Heavenly just rolled her eyes.
I'm waiting impatiently for them to fall out.
He literally from the first episode has always shaded Quad and to this day he is friends with her. With Heavenly it's the same thing. He will shade her in his reviews AND when they do the reviews on her page. That's why I think Toya was wrong to accuse him of being biased because he really hasn't shown that with this show.

I also don't think he's using this show for fame. Yes it's growing his profile, but as he's explained in recent videos, he is making more than some housewives on YouTube. If his goal were to be on TV full time he would've done what the producers said and gone in as the flamboyant gay talking sh!t and spreading everybody business.