Quantcast

According to Funky Dineva, Dr. Jackie and Dr. Simone are still beefing and Scott is cheating on Dr. Contessa

thynne

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
25,891 291 46
Alleybux
He will spill it if they ever fall out. Heavenly is extra careful, she does not share much of her private life but portrays a prefect marriage. She has never filmed with her mum or sister..I bet she has a lot of skeletons in her cupboard..

I’m surprised production doesn’t have Heavenlys family film with Toya! Im
Shocked her and Damon revealed they went to counseling because Heavenly always says her marriage doesn’t have problems.

Fraudtessa faked a scene in Season 4 or 5 where she was examining a fake patient in a fake private practice. Mariah was mad at production & Fraudtessa. M felt the show will lose credibility if they are faking scenes. Fraudtessa is not board certified, she failed her exams a couple of times that is why she switched to Public Health. She had a fake nanny in Season 3. Production gave us the impression she casted Imani for M2M LA but she didn't she casted Britten, she had lost touch with Imani.

Mariah is right, you can’t have a doctor reality show with fake patients, fake offices without credentials. Contessa has to be careful with production they will have her doing something that will make her look crazy when revealed

I don't defend friends in their fuckery..I'm gonna keep my mouth shut, not publicly go against them and tell you about themselves behind closed doors. Jackie should not have told that women's business in a roomful of folks. She shouldn't expected Simone to defend her publicly in that situation...maybe she didn't agree with her. I heard something about Buffy coming for Simone's license which may explain the viscosity behind Jackie/s response to Buffy during the meal on vacation. I think there is so much we don't know and the producers are not showing us everything that may justify some of their behavior. Very disappointing that they can't get beyond their differences but I guess it's a storyline. I think the husbands (behind the scene) and no one else who should help them to reconcile their friendship (if it's going to be reconciled).

I bet FD (with his big mouth) will not be invited to any more gatherings:giggle:

Jackie was wrong for not only revealing Buffies infertility struggle, but to a large group of people at that. As far as friendship- you have 1 time to show me who you are and I’m done!
Simone should be cordial with Jackie, I’d never share anything personal with Jackie.
What did Buffie (try to) do to Jackie’s license? @THE GREAT 1

I like Simone, except when she is screaming. I don’t properly remember the details of her falling out with Jackie (something about Heavenly, Cecile, Twitter, talking trash, etc.), but I do remember how I felt as I was watching it...and I empathized with Simone.

I am not proud of this but I would probably be done with Jackie as well, and Heavenly in the mix is not helping. If you can make me feel that way once, you can do it again and while I understand growth comes from such experiences, it would miss me this time.
I don’t know how you can have a 20+ year friendship, fallout and trust again. I wouldn’t be able to trust Jackie. Simone has to focus on her marriage, children and career. Simone isn’t going to vent, share anything about her marriage to Jackie. Even heavenly said to Jackie you said you can give it to me straight, but you have to tip toe around Simone - that’s enough for Simone to be done with Jackie.

Finewine93

Founder of RiHive Inc., LLC.
Reaction score
Reactions
47,575 1,616 1,232
Alleybux
An ex-runner told me it's a fake storyline. I was also told me she will do anything for a Bravo check. She is also the most ruthless person on the show. Her every move on the show is calculated and contrived. She deliberately travelled to another city for her Public Health course for a storyline.

scott and contessa have a fake storyline each season. I can’t stand them

season 1: donnell Jones mom is a bad nanny

Season 2: contessa retiring bc of mommy guilt. Needs to urgently get a mastectomy that she’s known about for 10

season 3: contessa traveling out of state for a standard Masters in public health so that she can be US Surgeon General

season 4: Scott cheating

They bore me to tears and her wigs are as distracting as her lack of edges. Lol

Finewine93

Founder of RiHive Inc., LLC.
Reaction score
Reactions
47,575 1,616 1,232
Alleybux
so contessa said she wanted Kari on the intelligent team and she can’t pass internal medicine boards? Lol

Last edited:

cheesecake00

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
14,041 617 185
Alleybux
scott and contessa have a fake storyline each season. I can’t stand them

season 1: donnell Jones mom is a bad nanny

Season 2: contessa retiring bc of mommy guilt. Needs to urgently get a mastectomy that she’s known about for 10

season 3: contessa traveling out of state for a standard Masters in public health so that she can be US Surgeon General

season 4: Scott cheating

They bore me to tears and her wigs are as distracting as her lack of edges. Lol
Season 1 - You forgot to add she had a fake nanny. Fraudtessa did not pay her for appearing on the show... when the story appeared on the blogs, F quoted the bible. Lol

Season 3 - how can she be a US Surgeon General if she failed her board exam multiple times.
Emory in Atlanta is one of the best schools for Public health.
She has used her Bravo check wisely to set up a clinic and buy a house...Funky Dineva says the kitchen needs a bit of work. Ouch!...She also owns an ice cream bar franchise.

Last edited:

ericandrehotpac

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
17,340 648 216
Alleybux
Why is Simone so upset with Jackie? I haven't been able to figure it out. I recall on the last season that Jackie got close with Heavenly and assumed it was a jealousy thing on Simone's end but what caused their split to begin with?

I think it has to do with Buffy. I heard(read) that Jackie made a stink at the network about bringing Buffy back. I don't know if it is true, but...

Caramel1987

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
21,151 417 102
Alleybux
I hope this isn't true about Scott, but you never know with people. I don't want to sound funky, but I think Contessa has been checked out of her marriage and into something else.
Contessa is into women. She dont want no man. At least thats the way it seems

Tehuti Goddess

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
16,408 2,224 2,629
Alleybux
I hope this isn't true about Scott, but you never know with people. I don't want to sound funky, but I think Contessa has been checked out of her marriage and into something else.

Contessa is in LOVE with Toya!!!! That was her REAL PROBLEM with Toya!!!!;)

Tehuti Goddess

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
16,408 2,224 2,629
Alleybux
Jackie was so wrong to say those things about Buffie... it was so weird too. She did it like and 'gotcha' moment. And if Buffie went for that license that is what she deserves. Jackie shouldn't be upset with Simone for not have her back when she was in the wrong.

Jackie was mad about Simon's and Buffy's friendship!!!! That's where it started!!!!

Tehuti Goddess

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
16,408 2,224 2,629
Alleybux
He literally from the first episode has always shaded Quad and to this day he is friends with her. With Heavenly it's the same thing. He will shade her in his reviews AND when they do the reviews on her page. That's why I think Toya was wrong to accuse him of being biased because he really hasn't shown that with this show.

I also don't think he's using this show for fame. Yes it's growing his profile, but as he's explained in recent videos, he is making more than some housewives on YouTube. If his goal were to be on TV full time he would've done what the producers said and gone in as the flamboyant gay talking sh!t and spreading everybody business.

Funky Dineva's Ashy hemorrhoid having @$$ is lying..... HE AIN'T HODLY MAKING MORE THAN ANY OF THOSE HOUSEWIVES!!!! NAGA STAY GETTING EVICTED!!!

I CAN'T stand his @$$!!!!

SharkeishaB

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
26,843 941 456
Alleybux
Funky Dineva's Ashy hemorrhoid having @$$ is lying..... HE AIN'T HODLY MAKING MORE THAN ANY OF THOSE HOUSEWIVES!!!! NAGA STAY GETTING EVICTED!!!

I CAN'T stand his @$$!!!!
He got evicted years ago and has acknowledged he was having financial issues after he stopped working as his mom was dying. You don't have to believe him, you can easily research how much someone with the views he has on YouTube makes.

Tehuti Goddess

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
16,408 2,224 2,629
Alleybux
He got evicted years ago and has acknowledged he was having financial issues after he stopped working as his mom was dying. You don't have to believe him, you can easily research how much someone with the views he has on YouTube makes.

His @$$ Was Still getting EVICTED AFTER his mother passed!!!! I meant WTF I said!!!

Blubyrd

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
369,277 14,172 2,386
Alleybux
Now its looking like Scott is cheating on the show. Funky been told ya'll

tenor.gif

Sanepsura

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
80,079 2,034 900
Alleybux
I'm finally all caught up on this season.
Contessa and Scott don't curl all the way over to me, but I can't figure out why. Their issues do seem to come from out of nowhere, but Scott does seem emotionally unavailable. I can't figure out Contessa's true personality, and she over-dresses to all events.

When the hell did her and Toya make up? When she came out barefoot that night? Even that seemed odd. You two are beefing for seasons and that's your reconciliation? What motivated that for Contessa? She's strange...I can't figure it out.

Dee510

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
25,831 1,239 953
Alleybux
Simone said she can hold a grudge FOREVA. Funky D and Heavenly using each other.He used her for some new teeth and she using him to spill the tea about her enemies on youtube.LMAO Heavenly is messy and she makes friends with people she feels can benefit her agenda.