Essence4u

HouseNegro
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
37,779 271 97
Alleybux
kanye-west-boyfriend-john-legend1.jpg

John Legend may openly date models, but that doesn’t mean he’s not playing for the boys! Know why? Sources from the Windy City exclusively tell HSK John Legend and Kanye West once has a secret xes relationship which ended back in 2008. Don’t believe me? Ask Dame Dash.

Here’s some sizzling hot Mid-West tea:

“Those close to Legend have constantly advised him to get a girlfriend so not to damage his brand. Well he did, but he continues to hang out with extremely feminine male friends.

One Sisqo-looking dude in your crew can perhaps be overlooked, but four brightly dressed, Merlot-sipping, Murse (man purse) carryin’, skinny jean wearin’ queens, are bad for a *****’s street rep.

An L.A. recording engineer spotted the crew a few months back and it made him recall two days of recording with John and Kanye where ‘very little work got done because they giggled and behaved like a couple on a date. They seemed content to just be in each other’s company.

Ye appeared to be the dominant one – kind of like a babe on Bad Girl’s Club. It was odd because Kanye is normally a beast in sessions, going hard for hours and hours on end.

Shortly after this they both began going on public dates with women and HSK has noticed that they have taken care to be spotted together much less frequently mane.

The real question is, was there a lovers spat in 2008?”

Did John Legend begin dating beard – oops girlfriend Christine Teigen – to help dispel gay rumors that have dogged him since his work with Slum Village? Of course Christine Teigen is John Legend’s beard. Don’t believe me.. Ask Fonzworth Bentley.

jamie-foxx-sitting-on-will-smith-lap.jpg

Intimate celebrations were in order between Will Smith and Jamie Foxx, during the movie wrap party of “Ali”. That’s according to one insider who says he spotted the pair getting up close and personal with one another, in a private area of the House of Blues Hotel. Don’t believe me.. Ask Michael Mann.

Here’s your sizzling hot Friday morning tea:

“After the movie ‘Ali’ wrapped filming in Chicago, Director Michael Mann hosted a wrap party at the House of Blues hotel which has a bowling alley next door. He bucked the usual Hollywood trend because he’s originally from there – so many crew and extras were from the Chi as well.

Jamie Foxx and Will Smith were there, laughing and joking and mixing with everyone. At one point, they both disappeared. People started dipping off into the various rooms, nooks and crannies of the spot. Low and behold, we walk into a 900 square foot room with ample seating, and Jamie is sitting in the same chair as Will Smith (on his lap). He jumps up when the door flings open, looking like a 14-year-old girl whose daddy came flying down the basement stairs unexpectedly.

They tried to play that sh!t off like they planned it to get a laugh. It clearly was not staged. They ass was busted. They left separately, shortly after that, hoping nobody said boo. Cell phones didn’t have cameras or it would have been on.”

Did Will Smith’s ex-wife Sheree Zampino and his assistant catch him in bed back in the day with Benny Medina? Of course they did. Don’t believe me.. Ask the bisexual actor Tyrin Turner.

^^^^Is it me or is Tyrin Turners name coming up too often regarding DL activity

ver wonder why Eddie Murphy doesn’t appear as tight as he once did with Johnny Gill? Guess what, HSK has the answer!

From what we’ve learned, Johnny Gill, says his former comedian friend is nothing more than a trick. It seems that Eddie grew hip to how Johnny viewed him after the former New Edition member asked him to buy him a $3M-dollar house! Don’t believe me.. Ask Rich Murphy.

Here’s what our inside source had to say about the situation:

“Johnny wasn’t making music when he was hanging with Eddie. He believed Eddie was responsible for that. Johnny figured Eddie owed him, so he asked Eddie to buy him a $3 million home. Eddie said ‘Johnny was hanging with me all this time, only for the money’, and Eddie got paranoid.” That’s when Eddie told Johnny to fµck off.”

So, are Johnny Gill and Eddie Murphy talking again? We’re told they occasionally kick it over the phone. Don’t believe me.. Ask Miguel A. Nunez Jr.

tisha-campbell-lesbian-affair.jpg

It’s no secret to HSK readers that many Hollywood marriages serve as nothing more than cover-ups to those celebs who chose to stay in the closet – and Tisha Campbell’s marriage to Duane Martin may be no different. Know why? Because Hollywood insiders say both parties involve in the union have their hearts set on members of the same xes! More particularly, Duane Martin is said to have the hots for Will Smith, and Tisha Campbell is reportedly in love with a lady friend. Ask Nguyen Orange.

Here’s the tea being spilled:

“Duane and Tisha almost broke up because Tisha had an Asian girlfriend and Jada didn’t like her. Will and Jada didn’t like Tisha messing with Nguyen, because they don’t like swinging outside of their circle.

Will put the pressure on Duane and told him to tell Tisha to get rid of Nguyen.”

I couldn’t help but ask my source what Tisha did after those demands were made, and here’s the response I got:

“Tisha didn’t care. She told Duane she wanted a divorce and took Nguyen to Jamaica. If you do some digging, you might find pictures of Nguyen and Tisha on their Caribbean vacation.”

Dwayne and Tisha’s relationship may have been on the rocks, as was Will and Jada – but ya better believe they’ll appear to be holding strong. Know why? Because the Pinkett-Smith camp recently renewed their contractual agreement? Don’t believe me.. Ask Duane Martin.

jason-lee-omarion-lovers1.jpg
It has recently been brought to my attention that Omarion has had a secret gay lover in the Los Angeles area for several years.

That person is Jason Lee. Jason is a Los Angeles area nurse who moonlights as a PR rep for various celebrities who can not afford a professional publicity representative. Don’t believe me? Just ask Claudia Jordan.

Here is what a friend of the pair revealed:

“Jason had a birthday party at a Los Angeles nightclub back in August. Omarion was his special guest. The two of them spent a lot of the night cuddled in a private VIP section of the club where no one could see.

They’ve had an ongoing relationship for at least 3 years that I know of”

Does Omarion have a thing for male nurses? Of course he does! Don’t believe me.. Ask celebrity stylist Joe Exclusive.

Damn Will be smashing everybody

chico-benymon-will-smith-secret-lovers.jpg

A reliable source of HSK is making shocking allegations that singer/actor Chico Benymon from the UPN television show “Half and Half” is Will Smith’s secret boyfriend. Don’t believe me.. Ask Marlon Wayans.

Here’s what an insider had to say:

“Chico is Will Smith’s secret boyfriend. Every year Jada and Will have a party in Aspen, and they invite and fly out all their friends.

I was one of those people who attended these parties. Everybody would get with each other. But Will and Chico would always end up together.

Chico is married with four kids and he runs a touch football team in Calabasas. Chico doesn’t have to work because Will pays his bills. Once Will signed Chico to his record label, but it was just another way for him to cut Chico a check.

I’m not the only one who knows. Don’t believe me? Ask MC Lyte.”

Do Will and Jada Pinkett Smith participate in kinky xes games with others? Of course they do. Don’t believe me.. Ask Tom Cruise.

photo of Chico Benymon above was taken at the world premiere of I-Robot.

Essence4u

HouseNegro
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
37,779 271 97
Alleybux

aka-chosen-st.-louis.jpg

New York Knicks Forward, Carmelo Anthony, just may be living his life as a low-down switch-hittin’ brother. That’s because, a credible source says the NBA All-Star Player is playing for the other team (and you know exactly what team we’re talking about, ladies and gentlemen – nuff said)!

Here’s what was revealed to me about Carmelo Anthony, who is married to La La Vazquez:

” Five years ago, a dude who had Carmelo’s voice mail password played me and my friend a slew of messages. After cracking into the voicemail it became apparent that Superhead was on Melo’s voice mail, along with the voices of several dudes – asking Melo when he was planning to send for them, saying they missed him.

It was plain to see that Carmelo’s apartment was used for smashing and partying. The dude who had access to Carmelo’s voice mail and apartment was a cat known as Chosen.”

Sources say Chosen is a professional con-man from St. Louis – whose reported M.O. is to con his way into celebrity and socialite circles. Insiders tell us Chosen will do whatever it takes to get into those circles – including smashing men and women. Don’t believe me.. Ask Lisa Raye, who Chosen is said to have hooked Benzino up with.

But wait, it doesn’t stop there!

Chosen allegedly impersonated Missy Elliot, while he had her Black American Express Card information. That’s when he reportedly called a Gucci store, acting as Missy’s personal assistant to purchase goods from the high-end line. But playing Missy’s assistant isn’t the first time Chosen has reportedly impersonated someone else.

Insiders tell us he’s also claimed to have worked for Beyonce. But this alleged instance wasn’t exactly for illegal profit. Know why? Because sources say it was to save his own ass – LITERALLY! It all allegedly happened during a date gone bad. Chosen reportedly told the trick he worked for Beyonce – threatening to charge the trick with rape, if the unknown man hurt him. Sources tell HSK that very trick now tricks hard on Terrance J!

Is Carmelo Anthony a switch hitter? I don’t know, but the streets are talking…and the streets don’t lie. Don’t believe me.. Ask Karrine “Superhead” Steffans.

Interview with an ATL male prostitute
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyC-RKs5WFA"]FREDDYO.com - YouTube[/ame]

Thot Slayer

Slaying since birth
Reaction score
Reactions
79,573 29 64
Alleybux
Gay rumors have plagued all of these people for years so none of this is shocking to me.

E L M O

Cookie Monster RULES
Reaction score
Reactions
27,807 509 41
Alleybux
Telling us to ask certain celebrities to verify your gossip/tea is annoying and dumb.

ChocoLatte

Cosplay gangsters. Fake azz accents.
Reaction score
Reactions
56,451 697 521
Alleybux
Did John Legend begin dating beard – oops girlfriend Christine Teigen – to help dispel gay rumors that have dogged him since his work with Slum Village? Of course Christine Teigen is John Legend’s beard. Don’t believe me.. Ask Fonzworth Bentley.

So, are Johnny Gill and Eddie Murphy talking again? We’re told they occasionally kick it over the phone. Don’t believe me.. Ask Miguel A. Nunez Jr.

Ok am I the only one who hates how they end this sh!t with this "don't believe me....ask such and such"? The sh!t is just annoying as hell!

Other than that, I enjoy reading these :laugh:

Longtimelurker

Team Owner
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
10,474 33 21
Alleybux
Is anyone straight in Hollywood? A homegirl gotta go to South Dakota to find a Straight man, smh.

Makoto Kino

Sailor Jupiter
Reaction score
Reactions
117,027 2,251 628
Alleybux
John Legend and Kanye? If Kanye really is gay (I don't think he is, but whatever) I think his type would be pretty and/or white and exxotical dudes. John is neither.

Essence4u

HouseNegro
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
37,779 271 97
Alleybux
ll-cool-j-lawyer-threatens-transvestite-lover.jpg

Transgender author Toni Newman is afraid for her life. Know why? Because last night Toni Newman was attacked by the goonies mane.

Here’s the reports coming out of Toni Newman’s camp:

At approximately 11:45pm last night Transgender Toni Newman was violently attacked by two unidentified men. Toni happened to have pepper spray at the time and was able to spray her assailants.

The two attackers, as quoted by Toni Newman:

“Shut up b*tch”
“You need to stop talking motherf*cker”
“If you keep talking, you are a dead b*tch”

Everything happened so fast, Toni can not remember everything said. Toni called police immediately, and two officers, Sanchez and Ortiz arrived on scene at 12:00am and did an investigation.

Could these attackers possibly be linked to LL Cool J or Eddie Murphy? Why would anyone else care about her book, and the accusations she made?

*Police report and badge numbers can be provided at your request.

It’s a fact that one transgender person is murdered every three days, but is LL Cool J behind this vicious attack that happened to Toni Newman last night?

I don’t know, but I do know Marty Singer is going to be pissed when he reads this. Don’t believe me? Ask My lawyer Ronald Richards.

—– Forwarded Message —-
To: “spiproductions”
Subject: James Todd Smith a/k/a LL Cool J / Toni Newman, et al.

Please see the attached from Marty Singer

—————————————————————————-
CHRIS WEDELL – ASSISTANT TO MARTIN SINGER
LAVELY & SINGER PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION
ATTORNEYS AT LAW
2049 CENTURY PARK EAST, SUITE 2400
LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA 90067-2906
TELEPHONE: (310) 556-3501
FACSIMILE: (310) 556-3615
Lavely & Singer P.C., Entertainment Litigation
E-MAIL: cwedell@lavelysinger.com
——————————————————————————
THIS MESSAGE IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE USE OF THE INDIVIDUAL OR ENTITY TO WHICH IT IS ADDRESSED, AND MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION THAT IS PRIVILEGED, CONFIDENTIAL AND EXEMPT FROM DISCLOSURE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW AND MAY NOT BE PUBLISHED OR DISSEMINATED IN WHOLE OR IN PART. IF THE READER OF THIS MESSAGE IS NOT THE INTENDED RECIPIENT, OR THE EMPLOYEE OR AGENT RESPONSIBLE FOR DELIVERING THE MESSAGE TO THE INTENDED RECIPIENT, YOU ARE HEREBY NOTIFIED THAT ANY DISCLOSURE, COPYING, DISTRIBUTION OR THE TAKING OF ANY ACTION IN RELIANCE ON THE CONTENTS OF THIS COMMUNICATION IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS COMMUNICATION IN ERROR, PLEASE NOTIFY THE LAW OFFICES OF LAVELY & SINGER PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION IMMEDIATELY BY TELEPHONE ( 310-556-3501 ) OR E-MAIL (REPLY TO SENDER’S ADDRESS), AND THEN DESTROY ALL COPIES OF THIS COMMUNICATION AND ANY ATTACHED FILES. THANK YOU.
jermaine-jacksons-ts-tia.jpg

I’m constantly getting tips from the transgender community and guess what? I’m going to tell you about the information that was revealed to me.

A reliable source recently told me this :

“Jermaine Jackson author of “You Are Not Alone: Michael, Through A Brother’s Eyes,” not only married his brother Randy’s wife and had 2 kids with her making their kids half brothers and cousins but he also has fetish for transgender women. Jermaine enjoys performing oral xes with his thick lips. Wonder what his 2 wives have to say about that.

Jermaine was involved with a black Transsexual named Tia who still lives in Brookly NYC, even up-to today.
She worked back in the days traveling all around the US and Canada with Toni Newman. They both ran ads In the NYC Village Voice and on the site Eros as well as several papers across the country.”

I called Toni Newman, but I couldn’t get her on the phone. Then I called Tia for a comment but she wasn’t too happy to hear from me.

Here’s what TS Tia told me:

“Get off my phone! Where did you get my number? If you write anything about me I’ll come out there and find you. Then I’ll cut off your balls.”

I have many sources within the transgender community, and they are not happy with the way they are being treated. So if you are a celebrity, and your getting down-low with ANY Transsexuals EVER expect HSK to put you on full blast.

Don’t believe me? Just ask Lionel Richie!

Rev. Jesse Jackson’s personal assistant Tommy R. Bennett’s has filed a lawsuit against him. Know why? Because Tommy claims Rev. Jesse Jackson was sexuality harassing him mane.

Here’s what Tommy R. Bennett had to say:

“When I arrived at Rev. Jackson’s room he was only dressed in his underwear (briefs) and a v-neck t-shirt.

While I was taking notes, Rev. Jackson had an erection and was stroking his penis with his hand in his underwear.

Rev. Jackson stated that white folks took the word “gay” and gave the word it’s own definition.”

I came to the conclusion that Rev. Jesse Jackson is just another crook using the bible to hypnotize people while his hands are in their pockets. Don’t believe me? Ask Rev. Meeks.

Take a look at the lawsuit above, filed by Tommy R. Bennett against Rainbow Push Coalition and Jesse Jackson.

click link to see lawsuit info
Is Rev. Jesse Jackson A Switch Hitter?

Essence4u

HouseNegro
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
37,779 271 97
Alleybux
.....Anyone read this book?
jamie-foxx-featured-in-terrance-deans-mogul.jpg

As HSK continues to decipher the real life industry players in what has quickly earned the title of being hip hop’s secret gay scrolls, we want to test your skills (no pun intended).

HSK was the first to tell you about Terrance Dean’s new book “Mogul” – a very detailed layout recounting one artist’s (Big A.T.) journey as he struggles to land his dreams of making it big in the music business. The widely anticipated book, set to be officially released June 14th, and is expected to shatter hip hop’s long kept secret of deeds which need to be met in order to land top hip hop success. Mogul’s characters have fictional names, so the reader is left to decide which character parallels the industry’s real life players.

HSK has determined with precision:

“Pop” is really Andre Harrell.
“Big A.T.” is really P Diddy.
“Tickman” is really Mase
“Mark Hartman” is really Stephen Hill
“Shawn Phillips” is really Jamie Foxx
Now, HSK wants to continue testing your trivia skills. This week – twice a week, HSK will exclusively provide you with two excerpts from Mogul surrounding one of its characters. It will be up to you to decide who those fictional names really are! HSK will reward the winner with a free copy of Mogul on the day of its release, June 14th. Good Luck!!!

In this excerpt Big A.T. meets aspiring artist, Southern Gent, for the first time when he comes to his record label offices. Southern Gent is young, a talented artist, but he’s already experienced the shady dealings and shenanigans from A&R reps looking to take advantage of him:

I really wasn’t interested in signing any new acts. I had a lot on my plate just dealing with Tickman. But my curiosity got the best of me. I wanted to know if this kid from North Carolina really was as fine as everyone was saying, and if this country boy really had any talent.

When he walked through the door of my office my mouth nearly fell open. Damn he is gorgeous! He walked in with a gleaming smile on his face. He was wearing dark navy jeans, a black hoodie, and a pair of Jordan’s. They were scuffed on the sides. The laces were darker than they should have been.

He glided toward my desk. He looked about six feet two inches. Built like a basketball player. His skin was the color of butterscotch. He looked delicious. He had short curly hair and just a hint of a mustache. His face was smooth, clear, innocent. His eyes were seductive and sleek. They didn’t look real. They were as brown as his skin. He looked like a star.

“How you doing sir? Mah name is Antwan Smith, but folks call me Southern Gent,” he said. He extended his large hand. His southern drawl drew me in instantly. Warm. Sweet. He smiled when he shook my hand.

“I’m good. How about yourself?” I asked.

“I’m good sir. It’s truly a pleasure to meet you. I’ve read everythang ‘bout you and listened to awl the music you produced,” he said.

“Thank you, thank you.”

Then without warning, Southern Gent pulled down his pants and boxers. He lifted his hoodie over his head.

“What the fµck are you doing!?!” I yelled.

“Well Big Mike tole me to come see you and…”

“Man, pull up your pants and put your hoodie back on,” I said.

I was pissed. Disgusted. Saddened.

But, damn that country ***** got a big ass dick, I thought.

Who do you think the character of Southern Gent really is?

A.) Chris Brown
B.) Trey Songz
C.) Usher

Stay tuned as the contest continues…

If you don’t win the contest, don’t worry. Mogul is available for pre-orders on Amazon.

And, you can follow Mogul author Terrance Dean on Twitter: @terrancedean

Essence4u

HouseNegro
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
37,779 271 97
Alleybux

pete-wentzkiss-300x225.jpg

according to ashlee simpson, there isn’t much xes happening in the bedroom she shares with her husband, pete wentz. And to many, that’s not surprising. Know why? Because wentz has openly admitted to being gay.

You may remember back in 2008, a then pregnant ashlee simpson was horrified after reading wentz’s “yeah! I’m a ***!” comment in out magazine, adding that he’s made out with men and had a huge crush on john mayer. Now, insiders say ashlee and pete haven’t had xes since last summer…leaving her sexuality frustrated. Ouch!!!

It’s obvious that ashlee is using pete’s lust for the same xes as an excuse to end their marriage. And you better believe that she’s going to take his bank account to the cleaners! Ashlee has always known pete is bisexual. Know why? Because everyone in the industry knows!

On the other hand, pete has been fighting to remain in the closet — why else do you think he married ashlee and fathered her child? But, that marriage has proven it’s not gonna last long. Know why? Because dude is as fruity as adam lambert.

Don’t believe me? Ask travis mccoy.

ludacris-caught-with-gay-lover1.jpg

luda and his gay entourage were spotted at hollywood’s strip club “the body shop” at about 1 a.m. This morning. The rapper with the hit single “how low can you go” was reportedly accompanied by two older-looking (about 45-50 years of age) drunken caucasian women, and four very gay and flamboyant men.

Sources say luda didn’t exactly seem to be into the strippers there, and that their trip appeared to be one taken solely for the openly gay women of the entourage. I’m also told that luda chose to come off as some sort of scholar, using words which he probably couldn’t even spell.

My sources also tell me that the men in luda’s entourage were all dressed as if they were set to hit west hollywood’s annual gay parade (including body-hugging muscle shirts and tight-ass pants). That may be why luda and his ‘boysssss” didn’t really mingle with the body shop ladies, and for the most part the drunk caucasian women were the ones spending.

One dancer personally told me that she believes luda uses female companions as cover-ups, just like ricky martin did. Bottom line is this — luda had no interest in any of the 100 strippers who were in the club. Can someone please tell luda that it’s okay to come out the closet.

Don’t believe me? Ask actor/comedian travon free.

keifer-sutherland-pants-down455.jpg

diddy-out-closet.jpg

if you watched yesterday’s oprah show, then like me, you heard the queen of talk television announce today is “coming out day.”

i don’t what you guys think, but i think this is a good thing. Know why? Because it persuades people to let what they’re really all about be known. Today, during coming out day, an internet homie of mine from, atlanta gyant, had some very real discussions on the matter going on his twitter. It was sad that i saw no other male perspective.

People, if you can’t be honest with yourself you can never be honest with anyone else. Until people take pride in themselves, and who they are (whatever that may be: Black, white, gay, bi, yellow, etc..) they will only add negatively to any uneducated perceptions people may have.

Here is a list of 10 people in the entertainment industry who i think should do themselves a favor and come out the closet:

10. Andre harrell

9. Ne-yo

8. Fonzworth bentley

7. L.a. Reid

6. Trey songs

5. Jaheim

4. Lil wayne

3. Kanye west

2. Sean “puffy” combs

1. Oprah

i know i missed a lot of other entertainers who are supposed to be on the list (like john legend), but what are your thoughts
?

IVannaBRich

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
11,011 212 11
Alleybux
I am confused...I thought Will Smith & Chico Benymon were brothers....

mochaice

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
161,812 2,555 747
Alleybux
why does everyone want to OUT someone? ..i cant believe ALL these ppl are gay.. c'mon now

what's the fascination in WANTING them to be gay? that's the real question.

and if these guys are gay, most people couldn't care less.

buttasosoft

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
47,455 1,480 351
Alleybux
At some point you really just have to say (to yourself and others) that I don't give a F*ck. It is what it is.

DangerousPYT

Paperback Writer
Reaction score
Reactions
67,118 169 27
Alleybux
Wait, did I see Kiefer Sutherland in one of them damn pictures?

Yes, he is just a known alcoholic...but manages to always make it to work and deliver fantastic performances. He can party like a rock star though and has a good time doing it. Just a crazy ass white boy.

CoCoD

A woman in process...
Reaction score
Reactions
356,819 8,898 2,082
Alleybux
None of this tea is surprising in the least. Tisha, maybe.

Miguel, Johnny Gill, Eddie is not surprising. Neither is the Will Smith, Benny Medina, Jamie Foxx stuff.

However, I am surprised about the John Legend, Kanye. Not surprised that John Legend is gay, saw him open for Sade and he was sweeter than a bag of Skittles.

:rainbow: :pconfetti: **snaps for the kids**

Jbaby2008

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
77,733 1,990 788
Alleybux
I don't believe Will Smith messed with Jamie Foxx, seems like Will would have better options than that.

.godiva.

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
7,291 112 28
Alleybux
I'm more surprised that people are surprised that there could've possibly been something going on between John Legend and Kanye.

Freda Gatz

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
31,580 715 432
Alleybux
I assume that Jacky is a gay male?

There are straight dudes in LA, besides Denzel, Don Cheadle, Spike and Samuel right?

sofancysosexy

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
5,492 20 5
Alleybux
I always felt yezzy and legend were dating! I swear Save room for our love was dedicated to Yezzy!!! That whole album was rainbowish!!

sofancysosexy

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
5,492 20 5
Alleybux
Y'all remember Yezzy and Legend were tight as hell then all of a sudden they stopped hanging. I was like yea, they were fµck!ng!!! Google John Legend and the titles of the majority of his music screams quere!!!

MysticalAnxiety

2nd decan Wood Rabbit
Reaction score
Reactions
1,583 53 10
Alleybux
Wait Jason Lee is also a gossip blogger. He and Claudia Jordan seem to be besties, they're always hanging out, flicking it up and such. At least they were a few months ago. Just an observation, not an obsession.

He's @iamjasonleee on Twitter. If anyone cares.

Sent from my EVOlved View via Tapatalk v.2

nicoledee

N.V. likes your font.
Reaction score
Reactions
48,993 116 88
Alleybux
When did the human population on this planet have time to balloon to 7 billion when everyone is supposedly gay?

UPS Guy

I was here
Reaction score
Reactions
91,289 4,097 4,038
Alleybux
This gay tea has gone beyond ridiculous. I hate to be that person, but I'm not believing most of this sh!t anymore.

CoCoD

A woman in process...
Reaction score
Reactions
356,819 8,898 2,082
Alleybux
I cant deal with the one about Rev. Jessie Jackson.....I cant take it.

Rev. Jackson further stated that he was a real poor child in North Carolina and his name was first Jesse Burns, and then Jesse Robinson and then he became Jesse Jackson. Rev. Jackson stated that he played football and there was a gay high school teacher who took Rev. Jackson under his wings and told him that he needed education to go along with football. Rev. Jackson said ‘from that gay teacher, I got a good grade, I got to use his car, I got ten dollars and I got my dick sucked.’ Rev. Jackson said, ‘that’s not gay, that is surviving.’

http://pushbacknow.net/2012/05/18/jesse-jackson-a-ladies-man-and-a-mans-man/

camron-side-eye-gif.gif

24034_o.gif

Kitty Katt

Killer Bey Nicki
Reaction score
Reactions
102,035 5,809 16,051
Alleybux
i dont believe any of these ppl are gay, i also dont understand the fascination of ppl wanting them to be gay.