Lioness
Benched
Reaction score
Reactions
912 51 28
Alleybux
Alexander Dreymon
image0041-727x488.jpg

Alexander Dreymon is a 33 yr old, German born actor best known for playing Luke Ramsey in American Horror Story Coven and as Uhtred in The Last Kingdom tv series.

Alex is a hottie. He makes my lady parts tingle. He got that classic old hollywood actor look going on. He's not that famous yet and yes he inspired that rant thread, dissing your basic ass favs. Already stated my case.
tumblr_njuapvvVix1qk6zdio1_250.gif

the-last-kingdom-alexander-dreymon-da-man-magazine-01.jpg

Feature-Alexander-Draymon_DPS_2.jpg

the-last-kingdom-alexander-dreymon-da-man-magazine-02.jpg
the-last-kingdom-alexander-dreymon-da-man-magazine-04.jpg

Feature-Alexander-Draymon_DPS_4.jpg
Feature-Alexander-Draymon_FPS_2.jpg
Feature-Alexander-Draymon_FPS_5.jpg

MimiLuvs...

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
184,466 4,633 535
Alleybux
Now I am trying to remember him, when he starred in AHS: The Coven, because I cannot remember him at all.

QueenlyBee

Lioness
Benched
Reaction score
Reactions
912 51 28
Alleybux
Now I am trying to remember him, when he starred in AHS: The Coven, because I cannot remember him at all.
His character appeared in season 3 of the show, don't know which episodes he starting appearing in tho.

56755e2b8a6a45442c5a6ff8f1cd2506.jpg
latest

anigif_enhanced-buzz-14062-1384196865-12.gif
anigif_enhanced-buzz-14551-1384196911-13.gif
tumblr_inline_mw6tp0MCeT1qzeyud.gif
anigif_original-grid-image-11131-1384196924-30.gif
anigif_enhanced-buzz-27657-1384196933-11.gif
anigif_original-grid-image-25870-1384196942-4.gif

QueenlyBee

Lioness
Benched
Reaction score
Reactions
912 51 28
Alleybux
Alexander Dreymon is a man of the world
aa0e63cdbd5b7655566518e5b85a058e.jpg

BEVERLY HILLS, Calif. — Actor Alexander Dreymon is a man without a country. And that’s just fine with him. He was born in Germany, but with his teacher mother, he lived all over the world.“It sort of happened,” he shrugs. “There were family circumstances that made us move to France because my aunt had had a very grave horse-riding accident, and my mom wanted to take care of her. So that’s why we moved there.“Then my mom got married at some point, that’s why I moved to Switzerland.

I always had friends all over the world and family. I’ve got some family in Texas, in Bali, in New Caledonia, Brazil. I was really fortunate to be able to see these places and still feel at home because it was with my folks. It’s odd that I’ve grown up in so many different places because it wasn’t like an Army-thing or my parents weren’t spies.”

The actor is starring in BBC America’s “The Last Kingdom,” in which he plays a young Saxon who is captured and raised by the Danes.And Dreymon knows what that feels like. As the displaced Saxon, Uhtred, he is replicating his own youth. “It’s a recurring scene for somebody like that to be searching for a father figure,” reflects Dreymon.

[FONT=&amp]“Even though I have a great relationship with my dad, he wasn’t always there, and I’m always looking for people who I could take example from. And I think that’s a great parallel with Uhtred as well as the moving-around thing because the premise demands that his allegiance is either with the Danes or with the Saxons.”
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Dreymon doesn’t hold with allegiances and doesn’t like it when people ask where he’s from. “The story’s about that dichotomy. Which way is he going to go? What is he going to choose? Who’s he going to be loyal to? What does he care about deep within himself? Exactly like me because when you move around a lot, you’re always a little bit of a stranger — anywhere you go.”
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]As a kid Dreymon spent time in San Francisco and even lived on an Native American reservation in South Dakota. “I really wanted to move there permanently and live there because I loved it so much,” he says.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]“I was a little boy playing cowboys and Indians for real. I was … riding horses and hunting with my bow-and-arrow that I’d made myself. For a little kid that’s what you want to be doing. It’s complete freedom. You just run around in the hills and nobody’s going to tell you otherwise,” he says.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]“And so I tried to do everything that I could to go and live there, but I was born in Europe and didn’t have a visa to live there and no reason for the authorities to give me one. And thank God I did not get one because I don’t know what would’ve happened. But I certainly wouldn’t be the person I am now.”
[/FONT]
The_Last_Kingdom.jpg
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]The person he is now is a determined and self-disciplined actor who’s planted roots at long last in Los Angeles. “It’s the first time I feel that I really want to stay here for a long period of time. My work demands I live in different places on and off, but I have established my base here,” he nods.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]The 32-year-old trained in Paris for three years then studied at the Drama Centre in London for another three. But you can detect no singular accent in his speech.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]“I always knew I wanted to be an actor. There were periods in my life when I wanted to be an astronaut, when I wanted to be a doctor like my dad. He took me to see an open-heart surgery and I said, ‘No way,’” he smiles.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Once he decided — even in the lean times — Dreymon never wanted to quit acting. He owes part of his temperament, he says, to a friend who lives in Laguna Beach, a seaside community about 50 miles from L.A.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]“She taught me how important it is to take pleasure in the tiny things in life. I think it had always been underlying in the way I’d lived my life and the way I’d been educated. My mom always brought me up like that. But every now and then you meet someone who makes you realize things, or voices them, somebody you really care about, and you really respect, whose opinion you respect and who inspires you. She’s still a very important person in my life. But I haven’t seen her for a long time now.”
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]He has a sweetheart, who is a painter, and says he would like to do projects that send a positive message to viewers. “They may just influence one or two people, but that’s going to be a victory.”

[/FONT]

maxresdefault.jpg

Xi Xi

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
11,067 243 142
Alleybux
Lookin like a Kit Harington Jonathan Rhys Meyers mashup, I understand...I'll leave y'all to it tho.

Quench that thirst but do remember to..
tumblr_lru0ecfmNc1qb0nyxo1_500.gif

Good luck ladies, and here's to hoping fuckboi shenanigans/credible LSA tea does not ruin your fave!
giphy.gif

QueenlyBee

Lioness
Benched
Reaction score
Reactions
912 51 28
Alleybux
Damn, what the fµck did I do to you, ho??! You're bitter about all the fuckboy baes, huh?

http://www.luxeimprints.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/b!tch-Dont-Kill.jpg
tumblr_mmr7n4yosw1r2c2hoo1_500.gif

Imma keep sipping on Alex tho, unless he gives me a reason not to. I don't fangirl a lot of white boys on here but so far Alex seems chill. If it would make you feel better there is also the Travis Fimmel thread, you can check on. LOL.

Lookin like a Kit Harington Jonathan Rhys Meyers mashup, I understand...I'll leave y'all to it tho.

Quench that thirst but do remember to..
tumblr_lru0ecfmNc1qb0nyxo1_500.gif

Good luck ladies, and here's to hoping fuckboi shenanigans/credible LSA tea does not ruin your fave!
giphy.gif

QueenlyBee

Lioness
Benched
Reaction score
Reactions
912 51 28
Alleybux
THE KING OF COOL. The lead star of historical drama “The Last Kingdom” shares some insight into his latest work along with bits and pieces from his own history with DA MAN
Feature-Alexander-Draymon_DPS_.jpg

Period TV shows can be a mixed bag. Some say the genre is oversaturated, others feel they’re relics of pre-reality TV. But with the right material, the right production team and the right lead, it can work. Alexander Dreymon definitely fits that last bit. His acting career is just now ramping up, but, for sure, he has the talent and the charm to make it big in the biz. Of course, it also helps that he has quite a sharp wit and an incredible sense of humor. So, it does look like we’re witnessing a part of Hollywood history being written through the tales of a kingdom long forgotten, by an actor that will long be remembered.

DA MAN: Hi, Alexander. We’re looking forward to your appearance in “The Last Kingdom.” Can you give us a short outline of the show?

Alexander Dreymon:
The Last Kingdom is set in the 9th century when what we now know as “England” was made up of many separate kingdoms, not fit to withstand the Viking invasions. King Alfred, later known as King Alfred the Great—said to be the creator of England—has a revolutionary vision of unifying all the Kingdoms to vanquish the Danes, and it gives birth to a new nation, England. The story depicts historical figures, battles and treaties but is told through the eyes of a fictional character, Uhtred, who is on a quest to reconquer his rightful birthright: the northern lands of Bebbanburg.

“I’ve grown with every deception as well as success. no regrets over the path I’ve chosen”

DA MAN: How did you end up being picked as the lead of the show?

Alexander Dreymon:
A rather long audition process from May to September last year: many self-tapes (that sounds like homemade pδrn [laughs], but it’s when casting is located in a different country and you send them a video of your audition) and finally two screen tests.

DA MAN: If we’re not mistaken, your character, Uhtred of Bebbanburg, is also known as “Uhtred the Wicked,” at least in the novels the show is based on. Do you feel that “wicked” accurately describes your character?
Alexander Dreymon:
He has different names as the story goes on. He’s honest, trustworthy and loyal, but he can also be a real asshole. So, “wicked” is definitely accurate at times.

“[My acting career] started in my cousin’s room in france with a vintage handheld camera”

DA MAN: Nevertheless, Uhtred of Bebbanburg is a very well-developed character, with layers upon layers of complexity. What is your overall approach to getting into character?

Alexander Dreymon:
One of my favorite parts of building a character is the research, and it makes up for all the times I was asleep at school. Sometimes it can take a while to find the best sources, but in this case all the material I needed was handed to me on a silver platter by Bernard Cornwell—I loved delving into “The Saxon Stories.” I didn’t only get the inspiration I needed for Uhtred from these books on which the series is based but also saw the huge potential of where the story could go. Once the theoretical part is done, I like to spend as much time as possible in character and try him out on people I don’t know. Not an easy feat when you’re working on a 9th-century warlord.

DA MAN: Was it fun, though, working on “The Last Kingdom” series?

Alexander Dreymon:
Producers Gareth Neame and Nigel Marchant—creators of “Downton Abbey”—as well as Chrissy Skinns who was on set with us through thick and thin were an extraordinarily passionate, respectful and considerate production team. I’m so grateful to be one of the people who brought their vision to life. I also can’t praise the crew, who were mostly Hungarian, enough. Many have become friends. My makeup designer Kate Benton put me in a good mood at the start of each day. We all spent so much time freezing our asses off in the snow or wading through knee-deep mud and constant rain, but the right company makes it fun and turns it into an adventure. So yeah, I had the best time spending seven months riding through forests, playing with swords and having xes in furs.

the-last-kingdom-alexander-dreymon-da-man-magazine-05.jpg

DA MAN
: Looking at where you are now in your career, is this what you imagined it to be when you first started acting?

Alexander Dreymon:
That’s a funny question [chuckles]. Obviously, I thought it would go much faster and be much easier! It’s essential to have that naïve optimism when you start out. But the truth is I’ve always enjoyed doing the work, and I’ve grown with every deception as well as success. I have no regrets over the path I’ve chosen, and I’m proud of the relationships I forged along the way.

“Don’t read what people write about you on the internet”

DA MAN: How did your acting career initially begin, by the way?

Alexander Dreymon:
It started in my cousin’s room in France with a vintage handheld camera. We’d reenact movie scenes from old classics. That material is still around somewhere and I pray that no one ever finds it. Then I worked with a truly brilliant acting teacher, Lesley Chatterley, who pushed me to get classical training in England, which I did at Drama Center London.

“Once the theoretical part is done, i like to spend as much time as possible in character and try him out on people i don’t know”

DA MAN: Lastly, what would you say is the most important life-lesson you’ve discovered after working for so long in the biz?

Alexander Dreymon:
Work harder than you think you can but don’t forget to chill the heck out—you’re not doing open-heart surgery. Never compromise on your values and don’t read what people write about you on the Internet.

the-last-kingdom-alexander-dreymon-da-man-magazine-08.jpg

Don't worry Alex, it's safe to read what I write about you online :redface:

QueenlyBee

Lioness
Benched
Reaction score
Reactions
912 51 28
Alleybux
How tall is he? :disdain:

i love my boo Kit, but he's petite. (granted that wouldn't matter when we're laying down, of course)
You b!tches...are really trying all kinds of shady sh!t lately :knife: Alex is 5'10. Taller than Kit and most women and good enough for me. That body and lips makes up for it, too.

alexander+doetsch+(3).png

a7bcc40ba2b5e783d9c25668fb49d098.jpg
fa31db8c42eaab7673d136b4824b99ca.jpg

DarkBrandon

CHEVERLY OWES ME $100
Reaction score
Reactions
93,509 1,070 352
Alleybux
You b!tches...are really trying all kinds of shady sh!t lately :knife: Alex is 5'10. Taller than Kit and most women and good enough for me. That body and lips makes up for it, too.

alexander+doetsch+(3).png

a7bcc40ba2b5e783d9c25668fb49d098.jpg
fa31db8c42eaab7673d136b4824b99ca.jpg

Haha he is quite handsome. I'm short so I always kinda chuckle at the "he better be over 8 feet 6 inches" tall comments. I'll keep an eye out for him but I won't step in your toes because I get it. I'd cut a b!tch over Kit Harington or Richard Madden. :knife: :grumpy: LMAO

Edit: I was trying to click laugh but can't see the buttons on my phone! I think I finally got it right.

Rae

H@kimi The Deadbeat reads my posts & missed a pen
Reaction score
Reactions
147,643 3,715 562
Alleybux
He looks good for a German.

Phoenix27

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
77,074 548 81
Alleybux
I just finished binge watching "The Last Kingdom " and he was great in it. I need for him to keep the hair extensions in though

QueenlyBee

Lioness
Benched
Reaction score
Reactions
912 51 28
Alleybux
[IGM]p/BIcm-zBgaAx[/IGM]​
thelastkingdom Guess who's back, back again. Uhtred's back, tell a friend.

They are filming the second season now.
I just finished binge watching "The Last Kingdom " and he was great in it. I need for him to keep the hair extensions in though

QueenlyBee

Lioness
Benched
Reaction score
Reactions
912 51 28
Alleybux
Alexander Dreymon, star of the BBC's historical epic The Last Kingdom, talks Viking playgrounds, furs and hair care tips
Captura12-Alexander-Dreymon-1024x519.png

What made you want to be involved in The Last Kingdom?
Because I was a starving actor and they offered me a job. But honestly, I was so excited to do the project. I loved the story and the character. They wanted to shoot it very documentary style and the actors were left so much freedom on set, we were given our playground and let loose.

Of all the different kinds of playgrounds you could play on, a Viking themed one seems like it would be good fun.
Oh yeah. I spent so much time on a horse riding through forests, making campfires, having xes in furs, sword fighting – that’s every boy’s dream!

Do you miss those things or have they carried through to your personal life?
You know, I spent a little part of my life in Switzerland when I was growing up making fires in woods was a very common thing to do. We would always go out and build a fire from scratch. I’d love to be building more fires to be honest, but I live in California and I think you’d end up behind bars pretty fast over there, and rightfully so.

You play the main character Uhtrid in The Last Kingdom, but do you actually like him? Would you want to hang out with him in real life?
Yeah I definitely would because I’d never know what’s coming next. He’d always keep me on my toes and he’d always make me laugh. I like that twinkle in his eye, he’s got that boyish charm and impetuousness.

Is the twinkle and boyish charm in the script or does that come from you?
I think he needed to be that person. In order to make it interesting for the audience and not just be another sword fighting warrior who cuts people’s heads off, he needed to have something more. We wanted to stay away from the sulking, brooding hero archetype. Horrible things happen to him in the first two episodes and he deals with it and moves forward and keeps going and I think that’s a great quality to have in life.

Uhtrid’s quest is about finding his own identity. Is that something you related to?
It was quite easy for me to relate to him because I grew up in so many different places and I know what it feels like to always be the outsider and not really belong to a place. That always comes with advantages and disadvantages and that part was quite easy for me to understand because I’ve always lived it and still live it. But I’m also grateful for it so I live it quite positively.

There are no solely good or solely bad characters. Was it important that everybody was a shade of grey?
Of course, I agree. What I love about it as well is that you want the Saxons to win but you want to be a Dane. Danes were the rock stars of the time, they were so cool. The Saxons were pious, never dared to have a carnal thought and if they did they’d punish themselves for it. The Danes would kill, they would fµck, they would gorge themselves, they had so much fun.

What did the Vikings do for us?
For one, they were a lot more groomed than the Saxons were. Even though we don’t know much about the Vikings because they didn’t write anything down, we always found relics of combs and even tweezers – things that at the time weren’t necessarily used in Britain. Hopefully it rubbed off on the Saxons a little bit in that way.

But Britain still has a reputation for bad hygiene.
Do you? I don’t know about that. French girls apparently have a reputation for having unshaved legs – most of my girlfriends have actually been French because I grew up for quite a while in France, and I’ve never met a girl with unshaved legs. Or armpits for that matter. But I’m not sure how much reputations are true. Thankfully.

Maybe you’re just lucky. I knew how to pick them!

Was everyone on set talking about hair care tips and shampoo?
You have no idea. Before the show I would wonder, what the fµck happens in the bathroom when a girl goes in there? She falls into a blackhole of time that swallows her up. You sit outside and wait for fµck!ng hours and you’d be late and you’d be yelling at her through the door, you’d never know what goes on. But now I know what goes on in there and I have so much respect for girls with long hair because I know how difficult it is to take care of.

Maybe girls spend all that time in the bathroom shaving their armpits.
I’ve learned a lot.

CaobDjyWIAEuLpR.jpg:small

lailaandrews

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
37,821 439 167
Alleybux
Alexander Dreymon
image0041-727x488.jpg
Alexander Dreymon is a 33 yr old, German born actor best known for playing Luke Ramsey in American Horror Story Coven and as Uhtred in The Last Kingdom tv series. Alex is a hottie. He makes my lady parts tingle. He got that classic old hollywood actor look going on. He's not that famous yet and yes he inspired that rant thread, dissing your basic ass favs. Already stated my case.
tumblr_njuapvvVix1qk6zdio1_250.gif
the-last-kingdom-alexander-dreymon-da-man-magazine-01.jpg
the-last-kingdom-alexander-dreymon-da-man-magazine-02.jpg
the-last-kingdom-alexander-dreymon-da-man-magazine-04.jpg
Feature-Alexander-Draymon_DPS_4.jpg
Feature-Alexander-Draymon_FPS_2.jpg
Feature-Alexander-Draymon_FPS_5.jpg
He's very handsome. I saw a few stills of him somewhere and tried to watch The Last Kingdom as a result but I found it to be a real slog, felt like Game of Thrones lite and I gave up halfway into the second episode. I might give it another go to see if I like it any better this time around.

QueenlyBee

Lioness
Benched
Reaction score
Reactions
912 51 28
Alleybux
He's very handsome. I saw a few stills of him somewhere and tried to watch The Last Kingdom as a result but I found it to be a real slog, felt like Game of Thrones lite and I gave up halfway into the second episode. I might give it another go to see if I like it any better this time around.
He's so handsomely pretty! It reminded me of Vikings lite, lol. Hopefully it picks up on the second season they are filming now. A lot of shows are boring on the first season.

QueenlyBee

Lioness
Benched
Reaction score
Reactions
912 51 28
Alleybux
Interview: Alexander Dreymon talks his passion for The Last Kingdom, Awkward Scenes and just being charming!
TLK_Sr1_KV_17_02_2015_447-640x425.jpg

Alexander Dreymon can currently be seen in BBC Two’s The Last Kingdom as the very fiery and extremely handsome Uhtred.

Alexander is better known for his role in Fox’s American Horror Story where he starred alongside the likes of Zachary Quinto, Gabourey Sidibe and Kathy Bates but he certainly has come into his own in this role in a story about A Saxon man, raised by Danes, must choose a side and play his part in the birth of a nation, alongside the man who would become known as King Alfred the Great.
With the first season out on Blu-Ray and DVD on the 14th of December we had the opportunity to sit down with Alexander for a fun interview, he was so insanely good looking he was oblivious how much he intimidated us.

Can you tell is a little bit about The Last Kingdom for our audience who aren’t familiar with it?
Sure The Vikings are invading the Saxons at a time when England didn't exist yet! The Last Kingdom standing is Wessex. Their King is Alfred who became known as Alfred the Great, who united the Kingdom against invaders and fought them off thus creating England. I play a character who was born Saxon but was raised as a Dane, so has access to both worlds and eventually becomes leader of Alfred's armies.

Your Character is Uhtred in BBC Two’s The Last Kingdom, what attracted you to the role?
What attracted me the most apart from the story and the character, of course, was the vision that Nick Murphy had. How to shoot the show, and how to create the world of the show. He wanted to shoot in the style of a documentary. The way he would do that he would just let us loose on the playground and follow us with the camera and see what he could get. Then he would make adjustments as to what worked and what didn't work. It was very liberating as an actor to do it that way because you would really follow your impulses.
TLK_Sr1_KV_17_02_2015_444-640x425.jpg

The Last Kingdom | Episode Three | Behind The Scenes © Carnival Film & Television Ltd. Photographer: Kata Vermes, Alexander Dreymon (as Uhtred)

Your character doesn’t really like to follow the rules and goes off the rails, where do you pull your inspiration from to play the role?

It was quite easy I think (laughs), I love playing the cheekiness of Uhtred and the impetuousness. That was the fun part. I didn't really need that much inspiration for that that came quite naturally. I kept that up on set; I played lots of jokes on people.

What’s the best part of playing Uhtred for you? Do you like the fighting scenes, bedding woman?
(Laughs) Those scenes are the most difficult scenes, It's so technical, It can be awkward at times but mostly technical. Especially in that environment of being very cold (laughs). The battle scenes were fun, we had a great stunt team and I loved working with those guys. We had lots of stunt rehearsals and then filming the scenes themselves, we would always work with these guys who are such experts at what they were doing. I learned so much from them, from sword fighting to horseback riding. I do as much of my own stunts as insurance lets me (laughs).

Your character is full of Charisma and Charm making him a hit with the ladies, Are you anything like him in reality?
You tell me! (Laughs)(this is the part of the interview when our interviewer lost control of herself). I don't think that's a question for me to answer to be honest (laughs)

Awkward We quickly moved on from that question as Zehra started to blush as Alexander was laughing at her.
TLK_Sr1_KV_17_02_2015_342-640x425.jpg

Historical dramas are always very popular in the UK, Why do you think that is?
The British are a smart people and they are interested in the past to improve the future... I don't know, I have no idea...... (Laughs)

Give us 3 reasons to watch The Last Kingdom? (apart from yourself being in it).
I honestly think David Dawson, who plays Alfred, is exceptional in the part. I find him so fascinating to watch. He was so easy and inspiring to work with as an actor. He was always so solid that you knew you could try out things and he'd have your back. I think that really shows in his performance. But I could say that about so many actors on the show. The really cast a great set of talent, International and that brought a lot of peps to the show. The brought in all these Scandinavian actors and then we had the British actors playing the Saxons and both of them were so humorous and funny in their own way.The Scandinavians were all completely off their tits (laughs), It was so great to work with them, they always kept it fresh.
I think one of the fascinating things is watching the show move through the seasons. We were always out there, always in nature and you see in the first episode the falling leaves and we had some amazing days where you would see these yellow leaves falling from the trees and it would be like snowflakes. The whole ground was covered in yellow. As it moves along it becomes rainy and muddy then the snow comes. We were in that every day and it comes across in the show.

How difficult was it for you working in those conditions?
For me as an actor, it's great as I have to suspend my disbelief so much less than what I would have to normally.
TLK_S01_BTS_-09-640x425.jpg
You’re best known for your role as Luke Ramsey in 20th Century Fox’s American Horror Story, what were your most memorable moments on set.
I loved working with Patti LuPone, We had a great time. We are still friends. I have a lot of admiration for her and she's given me a lot of advice. That was great for me. I loved working with Gabourey Sidibe, she is so much fun. We had some amazing moments on set, she just cracked me up. She's also someone I still keep in touch with. I think there was scenes were we had a zombie invasion, we were shooting that at night in New Orleans in this big mansion and suddenly all these Zombies stand outside. They were made up in such an amazing way, it was terrific, there arms their feet their whole skin was covered in this latex, if you touched it, it actually felt cold like they were dead. They also had the white contacts in, it was really freaky.

You're also a stage actor and have appeared in a number of theater performances in Paris, How did you end up in France?
I trained in Paris for three years before I trained in London.

I tried to get Alexander to speak French to me at this point but he turned it back on me and asked what I would like him to say. Knowing all too well what I wanted to hear, I got slightly embarrassed and moved on.

What’s next for you?
We are about to find out if we go for a second season actually. So that should really determine how much free time I have in the future.

http://www.flavourmag.co.uk/interview-alexander-dreymon/