Alleybux

1618871069438.png

update:

Last edited:
General Manager
Reactions
19,542 135 68
Alleybux
Aaaaw, that two-timing little heifer. She was almost successful, had it not been for her hand. A hand! These internet detectives are blowing people's spot.

Hanna Marin-Rivers
Reactions
87,510 1,680 586
Alleybux
A couple days ago it was Drake, now it's Jack Harlow? Yeah, totally not planted rumors from her team in an attempt to stir up interest in this girl after her song flopped and what's being invested in her newfound music career. :cautious:

The Culture

Ask LSA

The Lounge

Recent Posts

So Vanessa Bryant lied after all (who’s surprised?)
Water seeks its own level. I don't doubt nessa is questionable. But Kobe must have been off the chain as well.
British music industry being uncomfortable with monoracial black women?
Also we had a girl group called Honeyz in the 90s in the UK who were all monoracial except for one member who came from a Southern European heritage.
Asian Celebs LXXVI
i'd love some B side suggestions actually! i haven't heard their full discography, and i'd love to give it a try seeing as how i've read their B...
UPDATE [3/24/19] Alex Elle pregnant again!
Her recent ig story was so cringe the video of the kids with Ryan lookin miserable. Then she said how she don’t wear print often Lmaoo It made me...
GPK
Wow. That’s wrong. Briki always supported Supa. She sure is dead wrong her true colors really showed with this that hooka could've waited fr. And...
Philly Tea Volume Iii. Motherless Children, Row Home Hoochies, Broke Scammers, And Botched Surgeries
https://instagram.com/stories/mooka_latte/2575197345986963281?igshid=tdxpu1drsuu This is a mess to dance like that in front of kids and other...
Rapper, Lowkey, calls out Chelsea FC owner for supporting Israel
Who was this? Em & Benzino. Eminem wasn’t a kid when he made that tape, and he had a WHOLE hour and a half just dissing black people calling them...
New York Who These Chicks Be Vol. 24
Seen some girls go viral on fb, from New York lol, do y’all know them
Top Bottom