Quantcast

ADOS: Kyle Rittenhouse

BC Chica

Russian Bot
Reaction score
Reactions
211,453 8,562 3,151
Alleybux
ADOS: Am I wrong for thinking that we should not be exerting so much energy on Kyle Rittenhouse? Been browsing through quite a few threads on the guy, and I keep thinking to myself "this is white folks' problems".

Two men killed at Jacob Blake protest identified by authorities

He shot and killed two white men in Kenosha. He should be held accountable for his actions HOWEVER white on white crime is not my business.

Keylime88

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
26,929 814 757
Alleybux
I think he is a problem period. There are too many out there who seem to think they can elect themselves to be authorities or officials, when no one gave them that role. He left his own neighborhood and city to travel across state lines, to "patrol" somebody else's property, who he didn't even know, just to agitate and intimidate non-violent protesters - and I stress NON-VIOLENT because no matter how much looting or damage to property, there is no such thing as violence against inanimate objects.

People like him are a problem because he literally went out of his way, along with the help of his mother, to escalate tensions.

BC Chica

Russian Bot
Reaction score
Reactions
211,453 8,562 3,151
Alleybux
I think he is a problem period. There are too many out there who seem to think they can elect themselves to be authorities or officials, when no one gave them that role. He left his own neighborhood and city to travel across state lines, to "patrol" somebody else's property, who he didn't even know, just to agitate and intimidate non-violent protesters - and I stress NON-VIOLENT because no matter how much looting or damage to property, there is no such thing as violence against inanimate objects.

People like him are a problem because he literally went out of his way, along with the help of his mother, to escalate tensions.

I get that and I agree that, as an under age person, he had no business "patrolling" a public street, in a community he did not even live in, with a weapon.

However (and I watched the video) it is odd that a group of people felt comfortable tackling him.

Personally, if I saw a person wielding a gun...I'm not approachimg that person PERIOD

....but again, I'll let white people sort that out.

Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
482,598 16,078 11,537
Alleybux
I get that and I agree that, as an under age person, he had no business "patrolling" a public street, in a community he did not even live in, with a weapon.

However (and I watched the video) it is odd that a group of people felt comfortable tackling him.

Personally, if I saw a person wielding a gun...I'm not approachimg that person PERIOD

Underage, but old enough to understand the legal and social consequences of ending another human being’s life.

No one appointed this fat little fµck judge, jury, nor executioner. He is a juvenile felon and only lucked out by committing murder in a state without a death penalty.

I’m taken aback that you’re defending this pondscum.

Keylime88

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
26,929 814 757
Alleybux

And I can see that point. People say that he was rightfully using self-defense, and that may be true (since he was being chased), but at the same time, his and his mothers intentions were never pure to begin with. They rushed into a situation where emotions were already high, with no intention of de-escalating, but instigating, and had no real legitimate reason for being there. They didn't show up to be a neutral presence, but a combative presence, and wanted a fight so they could have an excuse to shoot somebody.

BC Chica

Russian Bot
Reaction score
Reactions
211,453 8,562 3,151
Alleybux
And I can see that point. People say that he was rightfully using self-defense, and that may be true (since he was being chased), but at the same time, his and his mothers intentions were never pure to begin with. They rushed into a situation where emotions were already high, with no intention of de-escalating, but instigating, and had no real legitimate reason for being there. They didn't show up to be a neutral presence, but a combative presence, and wanted a fight so they could have an excuse to shoot somebody.

Yes, I totally agree that the intention behind inserting himself into that situation was not good....I just don't think that is a situation that Black folks need to exert that much energy on.

Kyle is white. He had a confrontation with white people which led to him shooting and killing white people.

I'm sitting this one out.

Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
482,598 16,078 11,537
Alleybux
What innocent little fawn crosses state lines with a gun to counter-protest “in self-defense?”

A child running wild in public with a gun just screams “bad faith” from the jump.

FUBAR

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
256,161 7,717 2,533
Alleybux
He went to Kenosha to hunt BLM protestors, was ordering protestors to go home, telling two Black guys to get out of their car (!) all with an illegal gun strapped to his back like he’s in a video game.

In my opinion, vigilantism like this can slide into a lynching real quick, so no- despite only white people getting killed, it’s a black folks problem too.

Ladyfinger

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
45,425 1,159 626
Alleybux

He shot some white people THIS time. The next time it could be somebody black. He needs to be held accountable for his actions and we all need to be paying attention.

Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
482,598 16,078 11,537
Alleybux
Yes, I totally agree that the intention behind inserting himself into that situation was not good....I just don't think that is a situation that Black folks need to exert that much energy on.

Kyle is white. He had a confrontation with white people which led to him shooting and killing white people.

What are you asking us to consider? To ignore the symptoms & let the body get sicker?

FUBAR

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
256,161 7,717 2,533
Alleybux
He was being chased after he shot someone, so he had become an active shooter at that point.

I know his lawyer has been very vocal that he shot them in self defense but I think that’s going to very tough to prove.

Keylime88

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
26,929 814 757
Alleybux
Underage, but old enough to understand the legal and social consequences of ending another human being’s life.

No one appointed this fat little fµck judge, jury, nor executioner. He is a juvenile felon and only lucked out by committing murder in a state without a death penalty.

I’m taken aback that you’re defending this pondscum.

Exactly. If those establishments were that concerned about their property, they would stood out there themselves or would have hired actual trained security, not some "volunteer" high schooler and his Mom. No one is required to listen to anything they say or any directive they make - they are not real authorities, so them going there with a gun is only for the purpose of intimidating others and not keeping the peace.

Miss 1990

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
91,132 3,586 309
Alleybux
What he did was sick.

Beyond that my biggest takeaway is that Black people need to get serious about training our children how to shoot. Plenty of white folks raise their children at the gun range.

FUBAR

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
256,161 7,717 2,533
Alleybux

M’kay, I’m not though.

BC Chica

Russian Bot
Reaction score
Reactions
211,453 8,562 3,151
Alleybux
He shot some white people THIS time. The next time it could be somebody black. He needs to be held accountable for his actions.

I never said he should not be held accountable for his actions, just that I don't concern myself with white on white crime and that white people need to deal with the situation.

Kyle killed two white men, I can't concern myself with his situation on the likelihood of him killing Black folks. ALL white people have the capacity to significantly harm Black people (emotional, mental, physical).

Keylime88

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
26,929 814 757
Alleybux
He was being chased after he shot someone, so he has become an active shooter at that point.

I know his lawyer has been very vocal that he shot them in self defense but I think that’s going to very tough to prove.

See, I didn't know that part. Then he is going to have a tough time proving self-defense.

Keylime88

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
26,929 814 757
Alleybux
What innocent little fawn crosses state lines with a gun to counter-protest “in self-defense?”

A child running wild in public with a gun just screams “bad faith” from the jump.

Exactly, he went there with the pure intention of being a sh*t starter.

Ladyfinger

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
45,425 1,159 626
Alleybux
I never said he should not be held accountable for his actions, just that I don't concern myself with white on white crime and that white people need to deal with the situation.

Kyle killed two white men, I can't concern myself with his situation on the likelihood of him killing Black folks. ALL white people have the capacity to significantly harm Black people (emotional, mental, physical).
I concern myself with everything that’s going on because what they do with him will set a precedent for other Kyle’s.

Sundaedinner

THE BARB BULLY
Reaction score
Reactions
411,672 12,995 17,040
Alleybux

He was there to counter protest BLM.

What part of that is too hard for you to understand?

BC Chica

Russian Bot
Reaction score
Reactions
211,453 8,562 3,151
Alleybux
He was there to counter protest BLM.

What part of that is too hard for you to understand?

Let's be honest, the protests that takes place in cities at night are a mix of activists peacefully protesting and anarchists looking to disrupt and destroy. And honestly I'm not even sure why protests should take place at night.

We need to begin to have a honest conversation about the fact that not everyone at these protests are really there for Black people, most are there out of boredom and frustration from being on lock down.

Personally, this is why I stick to daytime protests....way too much fuckery happens when its dark.

Like I said, there is a lot on my mind at this time concerning ADOS....Kyle Rittenhouse is not a priority for me at the moment.

....and honestly, he will more than likely walk, because you know....America.

Column: Here’s why Kyle Rittenhouse, the teen shooting suspect in Kenosha killings, is likely to get off

TDiva

Chicago Demon
Reaction score
Reactions
279,054 6,444 4,267
Alleybux

His parents need to be charged with a crime. I don't know how anyone can defend this sh!t.

Oh wait yes I do, they are also low life pieces of sh!t.

There is no excuse for a child to be crossing state line with AN ASSAULT RIFLE.

I knew when nothing changed after Sandy Hook America was a lost fµck!ng cause.

Keylime88

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
26,929 814 757
Alleybux
Let's be honest, the protests that takes place in cities at night are a mix of activists peacefully protesting and anarchists looking to disrupt and destroy. And honestly I'm not even sure why protests should take place at night.

We need to begin to have a honest conversation about the fact that not everyone at these protests are really there for Black people, most are there out of boredom and frustration from being on lock down.

Personally, this is why I stick to daytime protests....way too much fuckery happens when its dark.

Like I said, there is a lot on my mind at this time concerning ADOS....Kyle Rittenhouse is not a priority for me at the moment.

....and honestly, he will more than likely walk, because you know....America.

Column: Here’s why Kyle Rittenhouse, the teen shooting suspect in Kenosha killings, is likely to get off

Either way, I personally think the families of the victims of these killings should still sue the city and the police department for working with a civilian militia. Again, none of these people are any real authorities, so the fact that the police department was working with them was also a problem. If the police in this situation had any common sense, they would have recognized that this group would be problematic.

In another article I just read, one of the police officers were heard thanking this civilian militia group and while only seconds before were heard telling a protestor to leave the area because it wasn't designated for civilians. Like WTF? That entire armed group were also civilians, but because their skin is the right complexion, they are allowed to be recognized as self-appointed authorities? It's complete bullsh*t.

ETA: sorry. I meant the families of the victims.

Last edited:

BlancheDuBois

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
113,060 7,615 7,714
Alleybux
I have been thinking I no longer give a damn about any of this. Serious groan away fuccer wanna go larping around pretending their John Wick?? Not my problem, put them ALL in an area and sort out the bodies at daylight.
Hell the NFL got plenty of empty stadiums..... let them go at it, make it live.