Quantcast

ADOS: Kyle Rittenhouse

Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
482,605 16,079 11,537
Alleybux
Let's be honest, the protests that takes place in cities at night are a mix of activists peacefully protesting and anarchists looking to disrupt and destroy. And honestly I'm not even sure why protests should take place at night.

We need to begin to have a honest conversation about the fact that not everyone at these protests are really there for Black people, most are there out of boredom and frustration from being on lock down.

Personally, this is why I stick to daytime protests....way too much fuckery happens when its dark.

Like I said, there is a lot on my mind at this time concerning ADOS....Kyle Rittenhouse is not a priority for me at the moment.

....and honestly, he will more than likely walk, because you know....America.

Column: Here’s why Kyle Rittenhouse, the teen shooting suspect in Kenosha killings, is likely to get off
The only honest argument that can be made from this discussion is that your original premise is sympathetic to a fault and hasn’t a leg to stand on.

This juvenile delinquent’s sentencing needs to set a precedent for others to follow, and we ALL need to pay attention to how the legal game is played.

Dre22Era

Tired Black Man
Reaction score
Reactions
116,874 8,663 4,079
Alleybux
The outrage is more about him being able to walk right by the police after killing people as the police were more focused on assuming someone Black did the shooting.

Chalant

Reaction score
Reactions
195,952 9,400 8,611
Alleybux
Yes, I totally agree that the intention behind inserting himself into that situation was not good....I just don't think that is a situation that Black folks need to exert that much energy on.

Kyle is white. He had a confrontation with white people which led to him shooting and killing white people.

I'm sitting this one out.

I've been thinking this as well. This is none of our business.

Neuro

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
29,933 759 483
Alleybux
Yes, I totally agree that the intention behind inserting himself into that situation was not good....I just don't think that is a situation that Black folks need to exert that much energy on.

Kyle is white. He had a confrontation with white people which led to him shooting and killing white people.

I'm sitting this one out.

I think people are disagreeing because, despite what you are saying being true, the fact that he can do it to white people and have it excused leaves black folks ESPECIALLY vulnerable. Although the argument could be made that this was already the case. I mean when the Dallas police shooting happened an neutral party black male with a gun was taken into police custody almost immediately while little YT Rittenhouse killed 2 and maimed one but got a bottle of water. Its the principle of it, although you are correct this is YT vs YT

PrincessMercury

~.Earth Angel With Hidden Wings.~
Reaction score
Reactions
115,048 5,122 2,302
Alleybux
He went there with the intent to kill black people protesting.

The 2 hippie whites scared tf out of him to the point he shot and killed them.

He was looking for black blood to spill.
White people have no gripe about killing their own that are defending the people they label as their enemy (black people)

He needs to be killed. He is a danger to everyone especially black people.

Sereneone

Independents on Here are MAGA. Don't Be Fooled!
Reaction score
Reactions
140,305 4,131 2,790
Alleybux
This is our country, and we should care about everything that happens in our land. It's our business. Anyone suggesting that we become ignorant to current events is concerning and disturbing. Get involve and care about your country. Do not look away. This is how fascism rises.

Facts are white supremacists pose the greatest threat in America.

DHS to label white supremacists as the 'most persistent and lethal threat' to the US: report

Kyle Rittenhouse is a terrorist!
upload_2020-9-5_8-11-28.png

Last edited:

BISH_IM_ME

So Serious
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
14,916 121 87
Alleybux
The police are equally responsible for what happened imo

They advised those militia civilians. I’ve saw video of the militia groups stating that the police were going to push them towards the protestors and pretty much stand down. Why you think this Kyle person could walk back so casually to the police and get detained with no incident?

FUBAR

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
256,165 7,717 2,533
Alleybux
The police are equally responsible for what happened imo

They advised those militia civilians. I’ve saw video of the militia groups stating that the police were going to push them towards the protestors and pretty much stand down. Why you think this Kyle person could walk back so casually to the police and get detained with no incident?
Rightt- they’re on camera saying, “we’ll save a few and we’ll leave a few for you”

BlancheDuBois

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
113,060 7,615 7,714
Alleybux
Why not put all those protesters and violent ass people in one place and let them shoot it out? What the actual hell is it to black people? BLM is over run by elite whites, and any bm or bw who has their asses out at night running with these fools.... oh well. Honest put them all in an arena, dim the lights and make it live on television. No one is out there now with anything to do with Police or Black People, quit kidding yourselves, its a planned event until elections... they wana kill, shoot, stab, and set each other on fire... my my issue.

LevitateHigh

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
3,192 271 688
Alleybux
Another 2020 member gung-ho about telling black people not to vote and not to care about armed anti-black white supremacists gunning people down in the streets. These infiltrators are hiding in plain sight, but as long as they shout ADOS y'all act like yall don't see it. @The Admin

Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
482,605 16,079 11,537
Alleybux
He went to Kenosha to hunt BLM protestors, was ordering protestors to go home, telling two Black guys to get out of their car (!) all with an illegal gun strapped to his back like he’s in a video game.

In my opinion, vigilantism like this can slide into a lynching real quick, so no- despite only white people getting killed, it’s a black folks problem too.
And thanks to social media, a lynching could happen much quicker in 2020 than one in 1920.

We have to be able to recognize humankind’s limits and emotional triggers and teach the importance of pausing and giving logic a moment to run a diagnosis.

Everybody who isn’t a sociopathic lunatic is hurting now in their own way, and that’s a collective suffering we as a nation suffer together thanks to a critical lack of leadership at the very top.

Empty stomachs get restless

Last edited:

StaceyTrash

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
25,552 656 54
Alleybux
I think it’s dangerous for us to assign racial stipulations for crime. A crime is a crime regardless of who it’s targeted against.

Now where race DOES matter is when you are looking at jury configuration and judges, as decisions can be bias.