Quantcast

@afrodizziake Recreates Kaepernick's "Abolish the Police" BLM poster that featured an Angry DSBW

MsFraser

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
84,013 10,016 2,198
Alleybux

Not the biracial child in the back!!! :ROFLMAO:

original poster

1621174847159.png

sign the petition

dopamine

wandascakes
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
30,647 1,161 672
Alleybux

Not the biracial child in the back!!! :ROFLMAO:

original poster

View attachment 2556957

sign the petition

why does she need to say "dark skinned" women instead of just black women if she was going to replace the original with a biracial and white woman?

y'all swear you want to get rid of colorism but even "think pieces" reinforce it.

that's weird to me. you're creating yet another distinction btw black people. it is ALL black women who need a break. not just dark skinned ones. get a grip and stop letting the white man's structures confuse you

BrownSkyn22

I just came to dance...dassit.
Reaction score
Reactions
94,055 2,758 571
Alleybux
Kaepernick should've used the YT woman with the biracial child since that's his racial makeup. Or he could've used a biracial woman/ black man.

This shyt is so intentional and I get so damn annoyed by these mfers.

The crazy part is it's always a BM or biracial man who's doing shyt like this.

It's extremely disrespectful and honestly, I wanna jump his a$$.

Stop using our fµck!ng image to push your agenda.

BW and girls are being killed daily and we see how these mfers protect criminals in the BC. TF?

It's funny that they know what a real BW looks like when it comes to sjw and muling. FOH

Rexo

“ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴀᴄᴋ ᴄᴏɴᴠɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ”──✮⋆˙♛
Reaction score
Reactions
231,447 3,935 964
Alleybux
Yes! I saw that on Paris’s community tab. I definitely agree with her and when I saw the last slide with the white woman and her biracial child... y’all I felt my soul leave my body.

tenor.gif

Black women, specifically dark-skinned black women, are tired of the mistreatment and one-sided loyalty. You mess with a black woman’s crown, don’t be mad when she burns the cape. We are demanding to be protected, shown in a proper light, and given better promotion and to be seen as women.

BrownSkyn22

I just came to dance...dassit.
Reaction score
Reactions
94,055 2,758 571
Alleybux
why does she need to say "dark skinned" women instead of just black women if she was going to replace the original with a biracial and white woman?

y'all swear you want to get rid of colorism but even "think pieces" reinforce it.

that's weird to me. you're creating yet another distinction btw black people. it is ALL black women who need a break. not just dark skinned ones. get a grip and stop letting the white man's structures confuse you
I agree. All BW need a break (This does not include Biracial women).

SinCndomPapi

Dominican Papi, Portofino Papi, Pacífico Papi
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
174,017 14,698 19,660
Alleybux
It’s corny to let y’all preference March for you and leave black women alone to be nourish and pampered instead?

since both are unrealistic realities, yes lol.

Abolish the police and have every place look like Chicago or some diseased ass needle park like Seattle?

who is advocating for abolishing the police? No rational sane black person I will tell you that.

These nose piercing liberal Democratic shills live in a fantasy land where they can’t even govern themselves let alone talk about governance of a group of people.

So yes this is in fact corny. All of it

collegegal1997

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
96,348 1,820 449
Alleybux
I get it, it's annoying... But I went to the protest last summer and all the leaders and spokesperson all looked like the unedited picture. Folks aren't making sh!t up, Dark skin BW took it upon themselves to be represented in that light.
All of the founders of the BLM movement= DSBW
Almost all t the main speakers of the movement= DSBW
Almost all the ones pictured during the protest, getting attacked about police= DSBW
Folks would have been mad if people were going to erase DSBW from the movement, folks are going to be mad if they are the face of the movement lol it's a lose-lose situation...

Last edited:

Unamblkpos

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
53,826 1,790 1,709
Alleybux

The bolded doesn’t make sense. I’m not even a dark skinned women but can see admit that dark skinned Black women are way over represented in SJW related propaganda. We rarely see dark skin women in the media as love interest.

Acknowledging variations in skin tone among Black people is not the problem. Treating people different because of their specific skin tone is the problem.

Spaceygirl84

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
15,659 977 847
Alleybux

It’s because the original poster by kaepernick had a dark skin black woman.

Voets3k

Would rather be rejected than disrespected
Reaction score
Reactions
141,541 5,315 2,962
Alleybux

Scorpianslady23

Prince's Queen
Reaction score
Reactions
67,118 4,199 2,925
Alleybux
To the ppl asking why just the darkskinned, it's bc the media NEVER uses the image of lightskinned women for protests or "power muling". They're always seen as delicate, feminine etc. I agree with the using the ww with her biracial child for the cover.

SinCndomPapi

Dominican Papi, Portofino Papi, Pacífico Papi
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
174,017 14,698 19,660
Alleybux
I get it... But I went to the protest last summer and all the leaders and spokesperson all looked like the unedited picture. Folks aren't making sh!t up, Dark skin BW took it upon themselves to be represented in that light.
All of the founders of the BLM movement= DSBW
Almost all t the main speakers of the movement= DSBW
Almost all the ones pictured during the protest, getting attacked about police= DSBW

thats why this is so disingenuous and silly. It’s just online bµllsh!t.

most black ppl in this country are darker skin, dark brown, or brown skin (lol I wouldn’t want to offend anyone by calling them dark skin).

no one dragged dark skin black women out of their houses or called them out online to protest.

Ya’ll VOLUNTEERILY went outside, organized, etc. I did none of that lol.

Now y’all feel some type of way because you didn’t get your flowers or the flowers you think you deserved. Anyways don’t protest next time. It’s really that simple.

chiquita

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
30,031 593 268
Alleybux

In this instance, I think it does matter. Dark-skinned women are always the ones portrayed this way.

sophiasofi

For half a minute there wasn't a sound.
Reaction score
Reactions
333,292 12,152 6,801
Alleybux
To me, the bigger issue is why someone like Kap who does not live in a black neighborhood would be wanting for police to be abolished in these areas.

sophiasofi

For half a minute there wasn't a sound.
Reaction score
Reactions
333,292 12,152 6,801
Alleybux
To the ppl asking why just the darkskinned, it's bc the media NEVER uses the image of lightskinned women for protests or "power muling". They're always seen as delicate, feminine etc. I agree with the using the ww with her biracial child for the cover.
There are not that many light skinned black people in America. When we see the crowds of thousands of black people marching, we won't see a flood of yellow bones. It will be people who are brown skinned to dark skinned because this represents the majority of black people, period.

But...I get it. If your issue is media control of dark skinned women, then maybe it would make more sense if a brown skinned woman is on these fliers since brown skinned women represent MOST black women in America.

L O L I T A

✩ American Empress ✩
Reaction score
Reactions
234,443 5,949 1,948
Alleybux
Some folks on my timeline didn't care for the fact that he used a dark skin Black woman as the face for protesting and injustice. They felt it reinforced certain dangerous narratives pertaining to Black women (especially DS Black women) and how mixed race and non-BW aren't typically used for these types of images. It's like as soon as some type of oppression takes place, all of a sudden, a DS Black woman's image can be found and used, but for any other occasion, it's forgotten and erased.

But then on the flip side, it was also stated that Black women are typically heading a lot of these movements, so it makes sense that Black women are always used as the face for these types of issues and deserve our recognition for all of the contributions we've made and it is true that Black women (out of all groups of women) are typically leading the charge for a lot of issues faced by different demographics (even if it doesn't directly/personally effect us).

Every time I see some type of movement or issue taking place, whether it be sexism, colorism, transphobia, etc, I usually see a lot of Black women at the helm so I see can see the points of both sides. We deserve our credit, but at the same time, I would love to see the unambiguous Black women's image used as frequently in other realms as well. There needs to be a balance. That's the main issue it seems.

Cococure

HISS
Reaction score
Reactions
247,434 26,730 757
Alleybux
I hope they don’t get sued by the legendary Emory Douglas, artist for the original Black Panther party

BreeHoneyBee

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
48,676 1,455 443
Alleybux
no. the kid that got shot had a white mother.

stop it.

And if I misunderstood your post...sorry.
What are you talking about? So what if the kid had a white mom? Why can’t a white woman be on the poster?

I think the point was Kaepernicks momma is a white woman.

ChocolateCandi

Blackistan is a Mysoginistic Country
Reaction score
Reactions
36,736 2,326 1,255
Alleybux
It’s crazy because a lot of lighter skinned and biracial women are some of the most vocal feminist and activists. Angela Rye, Amanda Seales and our throwback favorite Angela Davis comes to mind. A lot of our lighter skinned and biracial sistren have never been afraid to go against the grain and live that rebel, care free, bohemian, black hippie life. They hijacked the natural hair movement in the mid 2010s. I wonder why they are never the face of these movements.

CandidCanvas

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
103,670 2,119 207
Alleybux
I didn't like the images of black women & black girls (who were all dark skin or brown skin) used last year to show the BLM movement and police protest. It was weird and yes it portrays black girls & black women as warriors and not people worthy of protection like any woman or human in general.

This doesn't mean I'm okay with light skin or brown skin black girls & women on these images either, but we know the majority (if not all) of those images don't feature us the way dark skin women are portrayed. It's time for a change.

CandidCanvas

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
103,670 2,119 207
Alleybux
It’s crazy because a lot of lighter skinned and biracial women are some of the most vocal feminist and activists. Angela Rye, Amanda Seales and our throwback favorite Angela Davis comes to mind. A lot of our lighter skinned and biracial sistren have never been afraid to go against the grain and live that rebel, care free, bohemian, black hippie life. They hijacked the natural hair movement in the mid 2010s. I wonder why they are never the face of these movements.
Let's not do that. Light skin black women are black women. Black women can't hijack our own movements. The media pushed mixed women with 2b-3a curl patterns as the face of the natural hair movement for profit. Black women were just minding our business.

sundaybest

AbundantlyAmazing
Reaction score
Reactions
236,787 11,969 10,199
Alleybux
thats why this is so disingenuous and silly. It’s just online bµllsh!t.

most black ppl in this country are darker skin, dark brown, or brown skin (lol I wouldn’t want to offend anyone by calling them dark skin).

no one dragged dark skin black women out of their houses or called them out online to protest.

Ya’ll VOLUNTEERILY went outside, organized, etc. I did none of that lol.

Now y’all feel some type of way because you didn’t get your flowers or the flowers you think you deserved. Anyways don’t protest next time. It’s really that simple.
As if you are going to protest against injustice...

News Alley

General Alley

Top Bottom