lavie

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
3,006 35 10
Alleybux
That's right! What happened to our nightly story time? Lol

Exactly!!! Somebody is withholding a few stories lmao

Honestly, I did NOT put more of the story in here because it is so terrible and it's really short and very badly written lol I'll come back in a little bit to put the rest of it. It literally was one more paragraph long :LOL:

Last edited:

HearIt

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
2,755 64 13
Alleybux
Prince... probably.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

lavie

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
3,006 35 10
Alleybux
And the less than riveting conclusion of story time, courtesy of Hustler:

"She worships his dark meat, desperate to feel him inside of her. Their bodies intertwine as the rock star and the slavish fan pump at each other furiously until he reaches a ball-busting orgasm...Before the exhausted groupie passes out, she looks forward to waking up in her idol's strong arms. She won't, of course, because she's been MACED unconscious by the auditorium's security guards while trying to sneak backstage. "(LOL, that's me cracking up..okay, back to the story)

"A vivid hallucination, the whole thing was wonderful, nonetheless."

That's it!? Okay, WTF? haha I told ya'll it was terrible!:rolleyes:

oh and there's x-rated photos to go along with it of course, but they are NSFW or this forum, but they are bad. The guy they have dressed as Prince is limp in all the shots :ROFLMAO:

HearIt

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
2,755 64 13
Alleybux

"She worships his dark meat, desperate to feel him inside of her. Their bodies intertwine as the rock star and the slavish fan pump at each other furiously until he reaches a ball-busting orgasm...Before the exhausted groupie passes out, she looks forward to waking up in her idol's strong arms. She won't, of course, because she's been MACED unconscious by the auditorium's security guards while trying to sneak backstage. "(LOL, that's me cracking up..okay, back to the story)

oh and there's x-rated photos to go along with it of course, but they are NSFW or this forum, but they are bad. The guy they have dressed as Prince is limp in all the shots :ROFLMAO:
Dark meat!
What is this, xes or some Thanksgiving cosplay!?
Pump at each other? They're not bicycle tires, omg.
And when did mace cause a xes dream? It's mace not E laced 'shrooms. Can't even get drugs right, smh.

Tgal73

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
57,774 949 227
Alleybux

So bad, it's amazing. Lol