Quantcast

After Ben Affleck getting clocked and outed on Raya, Matthew Perry Haggard Looking *** is next!!

iMessy

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
28,202 393 493
Alleybux
Profanity in thread or confession title
SOURCE: Matthew Perry outed on Raya for sending a girl cringe-worthy messages

Matthew Perry outed on Raya for sending a girl cringe-worthy messages​

1620335036542.png

Friends actor Matthew Perry is the latest celebrity to be outed for using the dating app Raya, following Ben Affleck earlier this week.

Perry, 51, who is now engaged to fiancée Molly Hurwitz, 29, can be seen in a new TikTok video chatting to a pretty blonde who claims they matched on the supposedly exclusive dating service.

TikTok user @kittynichole shared a video of herself with the caption: ‘When you match w Matthew Perry as a joke on a dating app and he facetimes you and plays 20 questions with you.’

1620335058203.png

Matthew Perry is the latest celeb to be revealed on Raya: Friends star is seen FaceTiming pretty blonde he met on the dating app in another TikTok video
In the video, Matthew is seen smiling as he asks his potential date, ‘Do you always play with your hair this much?’ to which she responds, giggling: ‘I guess so.’

It is not clear when the FaceTime exchange occurred between Perry and the woman, as he has been dating Hurtwitz since 2018 – however there were reports of a brief split in May last year before getting back together again.

In November last year, Perry announced the pair had got engaged, telling PEOPLE: ‘I decided to get engaged. Luckily, I happened to be dating the greatest woman on the face of the planet at this time.’

1620335078835.png

1620335089101.png

TikTok tell-all: It appears some TikTok users have started a worrying new trend of outing celebrities for using the dating service

1620335108751.png

Now THIS is a match: Perry, 51, got engaged to fiancée Molly Hurwitz in November last year having started dating in 2018 (though the pair were reportedly ‘on a break’ in May last year)
Meanwhile, a source claimed to Us Weekly last May, that Perry was on Raya, saying he was ‘messaging girls and getting back into online dating again.’

DailyMail.com has reached out to a representative for the actor, who has so far been unavailable for comment.

Raya: The VERY exclusive dating app which approves only 8% of applications​

Raya is often described as the celebrity version of Tinder, as the dating app requires a membership and a vetting process, which is enticing to big movie stars.
The app – which launched in 2015 – describes itself as being ‘an exclusive dating and networking platform for people in creative industries.’
Users must be referred by an existing member and their application will then be voted on by a membership committee.
Only about 8% of applicants are reportedly approved.
In addition to subscription fees, the company also charges for sponsored placement of user requests.
Other stars rumored to have used the service include Moby, Lily Allen, Cara Delevingne, Raven-Symoné, Tommy Lee, Whitney Cummings and Chelsea Handler.
It comes after Ben Affleck went viral on Monday when a video emerged of him pursuing a woman on Instagram, after she had turned him down on Raya thinking that his profile was a fake.

On Thursday, Chrissy Teigen weighed into the worrying new trends for stars, as she tweeted: ‘I agree celebs shouldn’t be making these creepy desperate video replies on Raya but it’s tacky to release private messages. Ya both wrong, congrats.’

Raya is often described as the celebrity version of Tinder, as the dating app requires a membership and a vetting process, which is enticing to big movie stars like Affleck.

Click and tell: Nivine Jay went viral on Monday when she posted a TikTok video about the experience

Feeling seen: The actor's video was posted to Nivine's TikTok with the telling caption

Click and tell: Nivine Jay went viral on Monday when she posted a TikTok video about the experience
The private, membership-based, social network application first launched as a dating app, but then added features to promote professional networking for members of the entertainment industry.

Membership in Raya costs $7.99 per month, but to join you must be referred by an existing member, and then their application is voted on by a ‘membership committee’.

The acceptance rate for Raya membership applications is approximately eight percent. In addition to subscription fees, the company also charges for sponsored placement of user requests.

Busy man: Matthew recently finished filming a special Friends reunion episode for HBO Max

Busy man: Matthew recently finished filming a special Friends reunion episode for HBO Max
Recently, actress Drew Barrymore revealed she saw ‘a lot’ of other celebrities on the app, saying: ‘It was like looking through an Us Weekly.’

Drew, 46, even revealed how she ‘got stood up by a guy who owned a restaurant’ admitting that she ‘did terribly’ on the app.

Other stars rumored to have used the service include Moby, Lily Allen, Cara Delevingne, Raven-Symoné, Tommy Lee, Whitney Cummings and Chelsea Handler.

Chrissy Teigen weighs in on stars making ‘creepy’ Raya videos​

On Thursday, Chrissy Teigen weighed in on the new TikTok trend of stars being ‘outed’ for using the celebrity dating app Raya, including Ben Affleck and Matthew Perry.
While Chrissy, 35, said she did not support stars like Affleck, 48, and Perry, 51, making ‘creepy’ videos to potential dates, she also criticized those who have shared the exchanges publicly.
‘I agree celebs shouldn’t be making these creepy desperate video replies on raya but it’s tacky to release private messages. Ya both wrong, congrats,’ Teigen tweeted to her 13.6 million Twitter followers.
Chrissy recently re-joined Twitter after quitting in March this year, when she said she had been ‘deeply bruised’ by trolls.
Weighing in: Chrissy Teigen has given her two cents on the Raya saga

The app – which launched in 2015 – describes itself as being ‘an exclusive dating and networking platform for people in creative industries.’

Demi Lovato revealed that she signed up to Raya after she split with ex-boyfriend Wilmer Valderrama in 2016.

It has also been rumored that actor Channing Tatum became a member after his split from British singer Jessie J.

Rumors that Affleck has been on the dating app have been rife for the past couple of years, though it was unclear up until now if it had been a fake profile.

Meanwhile, Nivine Jay, the woman who posted the video of Affleck, has since made it clear that she didn’t believe the actor was being a ‘creep’ when he reached out to her on Instagram after she unmatched the star on Raya, thinking he was an imposter.

‘I’m seeing a lot of comments calling him a creep and l don’t think that’s fair. l wasn’t making fun of him in the video,’ Nivine, 29, claimed to E! News in an interview. ‘l was making fun of myself for thinking he was a catfish and it was just supposed to be funny.’

In the original video’s caption Nivine explained what happened, writing: ‘Thinking of the time I matched with Ben Affleck on Raya and thought it was fake so I unmatched him and he sent me a video on Instagram.’

The Batman V Superman actor is then seen in an Instagram video speaking directly to camera, attempting to confirm his identity as he asks the woman: ‘Nivine, why did you unmatch me? It’s me.’

The video sparked a feverish response from his fans, while helping to launch her to five minutes of stardom, as she became the subject of much speculation in the hours after she posted her TikTok video.

Last edited by a moderator:

NonProphet

Don’t jealous me
Reaction score
Reactions
55,058 1,061 408
Alleybux
Not pie faced Chrissy trying to defend these bloated and sweaty middle-aged beasts. And she should deactivate Twitter again.

iMessy

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
28,202 393 493
Alleybux
Not pie faced Chrissy trying to defend these bloated and sweaty middle-aged beasts. And she should deactivate Twitter again.

Her greasy looking ass is always in the middle of something like girl WE are exhausted

baladar

genius lives only one story above madness....
Reaction score
Reactions
214,464 3,494 976
Alleybux
Did they have to get Teigen's opinion on this?

Was there no one, (ANYONE!) else available?

Niebla

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
4,153 4 1
Alleybux
Why did she match him? Ugh, he's too old for her, what a creep.

GoGoDani

Horton Hears A "Who Gon' Check me Boo?!"
Reaction score
Reactions
340,456 9,073 6,450
Alleybux
So any randoms can sign up? I thought this was for professionals in the world of entertainment. Josh Lucas met his new GF Rachel Mortenson there.

glossygloss

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
59,144 1,012 1,396
Alleybux
Despite what y’all say, Ben is attractive and/or has the capacity to be attractive when he’s keeping it together.

b000f679cd66002591eb7b101bd265e7.gif

Perry on the other hand......... He’s aged terribly and never really went back to his friends look. Which wasn’t all that hot to begin with. He gives me creepier vibes than Ben.

iMessy

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
28,202 393 493
Alleybux
Despite what y’all say, Ben is attractive and/or has the capacity to be attractive when he’s keeping it together.

b000f679cd66002591eb7b101bd265e7.gif

Perry on the other hand......... He’s aged terribly and never really went back to his friends look. Which wasn’t all that hot to begin with. He gives me creepier vibes than Ben.

I agree. Ben can still get it somewhat together if he took the right steps cause he was looking good as Batman!

Matthew on the other hand.... That ship sank about 20 years ago. It's been over for this white man !

Shikorina

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
47,644 1,522 996
Alleybux
Ben Affleck’s message seems so desperate!!! Damn! You’re a major celeb it can’t be that hard to get fame and money hungry pretty young blondes in Hollyweird! I know he’s fallen off some what with the drinking and what not but he’s still a big star! It’s crazy to me that these celebs need to be on a dating app!

PerchedandParched

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
146,791 5,882 1,445
Alleybux
I'm more interested in how two random nobodies with busted faces got through the vetting process on this and how they plan to secure their bags now that Raya is most definitely going to kick them off and they'll be known in LA for blabbing on famous/rich men for ... TikTok likes. I could maybe respect it if they sold the story to the tabs and were cut a check but they are giving away this content for free and it's not as if people are going to stay following them/paying attention to them when they don't have anything else remotely interesting to offer up.

iMessy

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
28,202 393 493
Alleybux
I'm more interested in how two random nobodies with busted faces got through the vetting process on this and how they plan to secure their bags now that Raya is most definitely going to kick them off and they'll be known in LA for blabbing on famous/rich men for ... TikTok likes. I could maybe respect it if they sold the story to the tabs and were cut a check but they are giving away this content for free and it's not as if people are going to stay following them/paying attention to them when they don't have anything else remotely interesting to offer up.

It's all connections with Raya. On Deuxmoi they explained you can get recommend by someone on the App so you can sign up and be verified. People were literally handing out this ''recommendations'' hence why you see these tiktoker's/influencers on there

GoGoDani

Horton Hears A "Who Gon' Check me Boo?!"
Reaction score
Reactions
340,456 9,073 6,450
Alleybux
It's all connections with Raya. On Deuxmoi they explained you can get recommend by someone on the App so you can sign up and be verified. People were literally handing out this ''recommendations'' hence why you see these tiktoker's/influencers on there
So, basically a bunch of bored ass lil girls are going to be trolling older actors for clout. These actors are about to jump off this app.

Saudade

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
62,958 2,169 584
Alleybux
I hope none of these women nor any of the fonts ragging on these guys are team secure the bag because whose bag do you guys think is there to secure? It's older men ( like these two) that have the finances to have a sugar baby/ kept girlfriend not young men in their physical prime. I don't personally care about either of these guys I just don't get how so many young women talk about getting with rich men being the goal but then rag on rich men for approaching them.

Also, how is Matthew creepier than Ben when it is Ben that is on camera groping the breast of a 19-year-old interviewer. It's Ben that allegedly knew about Weinstein's activities and didn't do anything about it, just kept working with the man. It's Ben that was accused by other women of groping them at industry parties. Google it. As far as I know, Matt Perry does not have this rep. So I don't get how Ben is the better of the two. But I guess all Ben has to do is put on a smedium shirt that accentuates his mitties, suck in his gut, throw on his toupee and get another round of botox and he's considered fµckable enough to overlook his sh!tty behavior.

iMessy

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
28,202 393 493
Alleybux
I hope none of these women nor any of the fonts ragging on these guys are team secure the bag because whose bag do you guys think is there to secure? It's older men ( like these two) that have the finances to have a sugar baby/ kept girlfriend not young men in their physical prime. I don't personally care about either of these guys I just don't get how so many young women talk about getting with rich men being the goal but then rag on rich men for approaching them.

Also, how is Matthew creepier than Ben when it is Ben that is on camera groping the breast of a 19-year-old interviewer. It's Ben that allegedly knew about Weinstein's activities and didn't do anything about it, just kept working with the man. It's Ben that was accused by other women of groping them at industry parties. Google it. As far as I know, Matt Perry does not have this rep. So I don't get how Ben is the better of the two.

Honestly good points but these men come off f*cking desperate and mad weird. Why does Matthew Perry has to play ''20 questions'' with some little girl? Like that's some sh!t you do when you are in high school. Based on these two video's Matthew is definitely the creepier one. Outside of that I don't even know but Ben is definitely not a saint or victim here

But you know lots of these men are trash lol

NotoriousKIA

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
50,289 1,338 592
Alleybux
Listen Linda, if you didn’t want him that’s fine, but why blow up his spot? He wasn’t doing anything illegal, so stop clout chasing. These heauxs are messing up Raya for everyone else because why would a rich and successful man want to join if he knows it’s filled with clout chasing beckies that will put their private conversations on TikToc.

Earthenware Kitt

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
318,547 26,416 3,542
Alleybux
So any randoms can sign up? I thought this was for professionals in the world of entertainment. Josh Lucas met his new GF Rachel Mortenson there.

One has to be "referred" then the committee decides.

There are a few other similar sites that are semi-public for celebs and entertainment industry only dating.

Then there's the one for confirmed millionaires and billionaires and the gorgeous young women (and some age-appropriate ladies) who want to meet them.

I'm not in the loop so I've only seen screenshots (like the one's in the OP.)

And it's all your faves...Matching just like Tinder, etc.

(There's also one with a long-azz URL Dark Web-style for hook-ups but you didn't hear that sh*t from me.)

Earthenware Kitt

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
318,547 26,416 3,542
Alleybux
Listen Linda, if you didn’t want him that’s fine, but why blow up his spot? He wasn’t doing anything illegal, so stop clout chasing. These heauxs are messing up Raya for everyone else because why would a rich and successful man want to join if he knows it’s filled with clout chasing beckies that will put their private conversations on TikToc.

You're not wrong.

(She was probably kicked off Raya for another infraction and is posting this out of spite.)

Shikorina

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
47,644 1,522 996
Alleybux
Whitney Cummings found a young vet on Raya who seems to have moved in with her already! Seems like some type of sugar baby/companion type arrangement because no man is putting up with all that crazy for nothing!

Kim K K W

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
37,728 4,250 7,640
Alleybux
SOURCE: Matthew Perry outed on Raya for sending a girl cringe-worthy messages

Matthew Perry outed on Raya for sending a girl cringe-worthy messages​

View attachment 2533362

Friends actor Matthew Perry is the latest celebrity to be outed for using the dating app Raya, following Ben Affleck earlier this week.

Perry, 51, who is now engaged to fiancée Molly Hurwitz, 29, can be seen in a new TikTok video chatting to a pretty blonde who claims they matched on the supposedly exclusive dating service.

TikTok user @kittynichole shared a video of herself with the caption: ‘When you match w Matthew Perry as a joke on a dating app and he facetimes you and plays 20 questions with you.’

View attachment 2533365

Matthew Perry is the latest celeb to be revealed on Raya: Friends star is seen FaceTiming pretty blonde he met on the dating app in another TikTok video
In the video, Matthew is seen smiling as he asks his potential date, ‘Do you always play with your hair this much?’ to which she responds, giggling: ‘I guess so.’

It is not clear when the FaceTime exchange occurred between Perry and the woman, as he has been dating Hurtwitz since 2018 – however there were reports of a brief split in May last year before getting back together again.

In November last year, Perry announced the pair had got engaged, telling PEOPLE: ‘I decided to get engaged. Luckily, I happened to be dating the greatest woman on the face of the planet at this time.’

View attachment 2533367

View attachment 2533369

TikTok tell-all: It appears some TikTok users have started a worrying new trend of outing celebrities for using the dating service

View attachment 2533370

Now THIS is a match: Perry, 51, got engaged to fiancée Molly Hurwitz in November last year having started dating in 2018 (though the pair were reportedly ‘on a break’ in May last year)
Meanwhile, a source claimed to Us Weekly last May, that Perry was on Raya, saying he was ‘messaging girls and getting back into online dating again.’

DailyMail.com has reached out to a representative for the actor, who has so far been unavailable for comment.

Raya: The VERY exclusive dating app which approves only 8% of applications​

Raya is often described as the celebrity version of Tinder, as the dating app requires a membership and a vetting process, which is enticing to big movie stars.
Users must be referred by an existing member and their application will then be voted on by a membership committee.
Only about 8% of applicants are reportedly approved.
In addition to subscription fees, the company also charges for sponsored placement of user requests.
It comes after Ben Affleck went viral on Monday when a video emerged of him pursuing a woman on Instagram, after she had turned him down on Raya thinking that his profile was a fake.

On Thursday, Chrissy Teigen weighed into the worrying new trends for stars, as she tweeted: ‘I agree celebs shouldn’t be making these creepy desperate video replies on Raya but it’s tacky to release private messages. Ya both wrong, congrats.’

Raya is often described as the celebrity version of Tinder, as the dating app requires a membership and a vetting process, which is enticing to big movie stars like Affleck.

Feeling seen: The actor's video was posted to Nivine's TikTok with the telling caption's video was posted to Nivine's TikTok with the telling caption

The private, membership-based, social network application first launched as a dating app, but then added features to promote professional networking for members of the entertainment industry.

Membership in Raya costs $7.99 per month, but to join you must be referred by an existing member, and then their application is voted on by a ‘membership committee’.

The acceptance rate for Raya membership applications is approximately eight percent. In addition to subscription fees, the company also charges for sponsored placement of user requests.

Recently, actress Drew Barrymore revealed she saw ‘a lot’ of other celebrities on the app, saying: ‘It was like looking through an Us Weekly.’

Drew, 46, even revealed how she ‘got stood up by a guy who owned a restaurant’ admitting that she ‘did terribly’ on the app.

Chrissy Teigen weighs in on stars making ‘creepy’ Raya videos​

On Thursday, Chrissy Teigen weighed in on the new TikTok trend of stars being ‘outed’ for using the celebrity dating app Raya, including Ben Affleck and Matthew Perry.
While Chrissy, 35, said she did not support stars like Affleck, 48, and Perry, 51, making ‘creepy’ videos to potential dates, she also criticized those who have shared the exchanges publicly.
‘I agree celebs shouldn’t be making these creepy desperate video replies on raya but it’s tacky to release private messages. Ya both wrong, congrats,’ Teigen tweeted to her 13.6 million Twitter followers.
Chrissy recently re-joined Twitter after quitting in March this year, when she said she had been ‘deeply bruised’ by trolls.

Demi Lovato revealed that she signed up to Raya after she split with ex-boyfriend Wilmer Valderrama in 2016.

It has also been rumored that actor Channing Tatum became a member after his split from British singer Jessie J.

Rumors that Affleck has been on the dating app have been rife for the past couple of years, though it was unclear up until now if it had been a fake profile.

Meanwhile, Nivine Jay, the woman who posted the video of Affleck, has since made it clear that she didn’t believe the actor was being a ‘creep’ when he reached out to her on Instagram after she unmatched the star on Raya, thinking he was an imposter.

‘I’m seeing a lot of comments calling him a creep and l don’t think that’s fair. l wasn’t making fun of him in the video,’ Nivine, 29, claimed to E! News in an interview. ‘l was making fun of myself for thinking he was a catfish and it was just supposed to be funny.’

In the original video’s caption Nivine explained what happened, writing: ‘Thinking of the time I matched with Ben Affleck on Raya and thought it was fake so I unmatched him and he sent me a video on Instagram.’

The Batman V Superman actor is then seen in an Instagram video speaking directly to camera, attempting to confirm his identity as he asks the woman: ‘Nivine, why did you unmatch me? It’s me.’

The video sparked a feverish response from his fans, while helping to launch her to five minutes of stardom, as she became the subject of much speculation in the hours after she posted her TikTok video.
These girls are dumb they went on that dating website to meet celebs rich people and then they show they got big mouths. I bet they ain’t laughing now that they got kicked off of that site

bigmad

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
54,559 6,226 2,228
Alleybux
This is nothing short of paid promo for a sh!t dating app, that'll get plenty of stalker-fans signing up in hopes of "matching" with a celebrity.

PerchedandParched

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
146,791 5,882 1,445
Alleybux

Chile, while this makes for fun gossip I bet Raya and their investors are shitting the damn bed over this. These girls are definitely getting perma-banned and I wonder if they'll go after anyone who recommended or vouched for them too. They could maybe have put out the fires had it just been Matthew Perry because even though he's rich as hell and moves in A/B List circles he's waaaay past his prime and his career is pretty dead due to his health problems. But Ben, despite being a goddamn mess and a heaux, is UBER A-List. Every agent and comms flack in Hollywood must be screaming at their clients to get off Rays for the time being now.

Sallie Blair

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
449,331 14,181 6,597
Alleybux
This is nothing short of paid promo for a sh!t dating app, that'll get plenty of stalker-fans signing up in hopes of "matching" with a celebrity.

lol that's probably true, because I've heard that these so-called exclusive apps (Raya, The League, etc) are struggling because of the lack of users compared to Tinder, Bumble, Hinge, etc.

iMessy

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
28,202 393 493
Alleybux
Chile, while this makes for fun gossip I bet Raya and their investors are shitting the damn bed over this. These girls are definitely getting perma-banned and I wonder if they'll go after anyone who recommended or vouched for them too. They could maybe have put out the fires had it just been Matthew Perry because even though he's rich as hell and moves in A/B List circles he's waaaay past his prime and his career is pretty dead due to his health problems. But Ben, despite being a goddamn mess and a heaux, is UBER A-List. Every agent and comms flack in Hollywood must be screaming at their clients to get off Rays for the time being now.

True!! Ben Affleck is DEFINITELY fuming somewhere cause his ass really lied and denied being on Raya last year when asked about it lool I know he at LEAST yelled at his reflection in the mirror

baladar

genius lives only one story above madness....
Reaction score
Reactions
214,464 3,494 976
Alleybux
Well, Ben, that's what you get when you start reassociating with J-Ho.

Her karma gets you instead.

OctoberBlu

The Heiress
Reaction score
Reactions
73,682 1,863 306
Alleybux

You have to submit pictures and I think link your Instagram. They're looking for conventionally attractive women with high following. I think The League is a similar app

Edit: Never mind...I think I got the two apps The League and Raya mixed up.

Last edited:

OctoberBlu

The Heiress
Reaction score
Reactions
73,682 1,863 306
Alleybux
Ben Affleck’s message seems so desperate!!! Damn! You’re a major celeb it can’t be that hard to get fame and money hungry pretty young blondes in Hollyweird! I know he’s fallen off some what with the drinking and what not but he’s still a big star! It’s crazy to me that these celebs need to be on a dating app!

Exactly! I'd want to be discreet and just hire a professional Matchmaker.

PeytonPlace

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
26,476 264 84
Alleybux
This is plausible.... I would think being discreet is a top priority for a dating site to attract well known celebs and/or high profile clients. Its odd that these girls are exposing these men with no repercussions from said site. I was about to call these women and celebs idiots but now your post makes me think this is more calculating than I initially thought.