Quantcast

After we collided film sequel

Teddy28

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
21,632 1,072 350
Alleybux
Okay, so I saw the preview of the sequel to that shytty After film and I thought it was a damnn parody. Are they serious? This is a fifty shades of grey knockoff with yt teens which is already a mess since fifty shades was considered horrible and was. The two lead actors suck and nothing about the relationship in the movie is believable. The Sprouse twin can't remember which name but one who is not on Riverdale pretty much out acts everyone I'm the previews alone which already let's me know this film will be awful. I cannot believe they wasted money on Harry styles fanfiction for a part 2. Whoever greenlit this film needs to be beat with a bag of nickels for about 5 minutes straight
download.jpeg

Christinazz1990

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
393,671 10,747 3,761
Alleybux
I read the books and I really hated how manipulative Hardin was and how weak Tess was. The first movie was bad and rushed, the second one idk it looks like they got a bigger budget and decided to actually have some xes scenes but the teasers they put out are cringe. The author is super cringe too, she reminds me of EL James, just wanting total control over everythinggggg. I believe the director of the first movie was let go for the same reason Sam who directed the first 50 Shades movie was too.

They’re putting out the second part early next month in other countries, I don’t know how or when they’re gonna release it in America seeing that theaters aren’t really open. I’ll be catching it online once someone finally uploads it.

kyswizzle

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
2,974 43 1
Alleybux
Bump
This should be in the movie forum not the Empire forum.

Just came by to say the whole series is trash, the author is weird and I hope none of the actors get work after it :love:

GoldRoses

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
22,968 581 57
Alleybux
Thanks OP, I wanted someone to start a thread about this crazy movie series, LOL!
There's a third film 'After we fell' it'll be out later this year, there's a trailer. I miss Sprouse, lol.

There are 7 books so, they might make 7 films in total.

@Caligullfree

Christinazz1990

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
393,671 10,747 3,761
Alleybux
After We Fell is coming to Netflix on 21 and 22nd October worldwide! I'm here for the mess. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I still miss Sprouse though.
Damn that was fast! The movies are trash people only wanna see the s*x scenes. This franchise had some potential but it was 100% ruined by casting certain actors and giving into the childish hype like Riverdale did

Teddy28

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
21,632 1,072 350
Alleybux
I know one thing, this crap better be the very last installment of a shytt series. The first film was corny and Tessa and Hardin had no chemistry and she was stoooooopid ol boy just admitted he slept with you as a bet all because you rejected him once, that should have been a red flag he was a piece of human excrement. I can't stand Tessa mother, but she was right when she told her that relationship would only lead to heartbreak and deter her focus and studies at college. They should have stayed apart they don't benefit from being in each other's lives at all. She should have stayed with the original boyfriend he was kind of cute.

Second film was just awful, it wasn't believable that Tessa moved up so quickly at her internship or job and that Harlin was still moping about her, in reality he'd be on to his next conquest or thot. Also Tessa's fashions and shoe game me nightmares. She is bad Frigidaire built that green dress with those gold boots looked terrible on her and those wedge heels showcased her cankles and lack of any body definition. She also showed up with that ugly Christmas dress to that college party. She dumbly choose Hardin again and passed up the Sprouse twin she thought having xes would cure Hardin who stayed passing out invitations to his pity party that nobody attended except Tessa's miserable azz.

Also why is Tessa's dad a full time bum looking dirtier than Trump's bath water it made no sense but it did explain why Harlin stank azz felt comfortable enough to acknowledge him, birds of a feather I guess they both are dirty.

This will always be a fifty shades of grey knock off with yt teens and managed to make those films look like Oscar performances. Nobody wants to see seven films of this couples fukkery one was enough, I only watched to hope it was better and it wasn't. None of the actors can act in the movie either, like not one you know that's bad and the writer probably thought she created nothing short of a masterpiece but it's human excrement in reality.

This is a terrible film with terrible actors, terrible writing, terrible dialogue, terrible characters, terrible wardrobe and a terrible example of a romantic functional relationship.

Also I really hope Tessa polishes her nails and toenails at least or get a manicure, her feet looked like men feet in scenes and in the shower screen they looked dirty even while the water was hitting them.

Christinazz1990

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
393,671 10,747 3,761
Alleybux
I know one thing, this crap better be the very last installment of a shytt series. The first film was corny and Tessa and Hardin had no chemistry and she was stoooooopid ol boy just admitted he slept with you as a bet all because you rejected him once, that should have been a red flag he was a piece of human excrement. I can't stand Tessa mother, but she was right when she told her that relationship would only lead to heartbreak and deter her focus and studies at college. They should have stayed apart they don't benefit from being in each other's lives at all. She should have stayed with the original boyfriend he was kind of cute.

Second film was just awful, it wasn't believable that Tessa moved up so quickly at her internship or job and that Harlin was still moping about her, in reality he'd be on to his next conquest or thot. Also Tessa's fashions and shoe game me nightmares. She is bad Frigidaire built that green dress with those gold boots looked terrible on her and those wedge heels showcased her cankles and lack of any body definition. She also showed up with that ugly Christmas dress to that college party. She dumbly choose Hardin again and passed up the Sprouse twin she thought having xes would cure Hardin who stayed passing out invitations to his pity party that nobody attended except Tessa's miserable azz.

Also why is Tessa's dad a full time bum looking dirtier than Trump's bath water it made no sense but it did explain why Harlin stank azz felt comfortable enough to acknowledge him, birds of a feather I guess they both are dirty.

This will always be a fifty shades of grey knock off with yt teens and managed to make those films look like Oscar performances. Nobody wants to see seven films of this couples fukkery one was enough, I only watched to hope it was better and it wasn't. None of the actors can act in the movie either, like not one you know that's bad and the writer probably thought she created nothing short of a masterpiece but it's human excrement in reality.

This is a terrible film with terrible actors, terrible writing, terrible dialogue, terrible characters, terrible wardrobe and a terrible example of a romantic functional relationship.

Also I really hope Tessa polishes her nails and toenails at least or get a manicure, her feet looked like men feet in scenes and in the shower screen they looked dirty even while the water was hitting them.
Ngl Josephine has a weirdly shaped body and the styling for every single last character was terrible. They really had a chance to actually make great movies but like what all teen related shows do is give into the hype and just create bs because they know they’ll get $$ either way. I sorta wish Julia Telles didn’t leave the project and didn’t gain weight for it because Josephine didn’t have to at all.

Idk it’s just corny alllll around

GoldRoses

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
22,968 581 57
Alleybux
I started watching this movie, a few minutes in and I'm asking myself, is this teenage yt girl wearing a blonde wig from Tyler Perry Studios?

Last edited:

GoldRoses

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
22,968 581 57
Alleybux
OK so about 30 minutes into this movie, there is a musty s@x scene, all the s@x scenes are musty.
Anyhoo, is it me or
Does it look like Hardin is 3 feet behind Tessa during the hot tub s@x scene? Either way it doesn't really matter because I go to 365 days for the strokegame sensual lovemaking. Or Trois 2: Pandora's box