Air Fryer Owners I Need Your Opinions!

Reactions
633 2
Alleybux
YES!!! My mom bought a toaster oven that has a bake and air fryer section. We use that air fryer section everyday pretty much. We're getting an actual air fryer soon. So you can get the regular air fryer so you're able to put more in it.

Queens do not suffer Fools
Reactions
114,834 370 258
Alleybux
I need answers on this too! I bought one a couple of months ago and it’s just sitting in my pantry lol. I need to try out some new recipes. Would love to hear recommendations:)

Reactions
2,416 47 43
Alleybux
i love mine so much, but i have a ninja multi-cooker now w/ an air-fryer included. i use it to cook chicken mostly but i also do fries in it once in a while. my old air-fryer is a chefman brand

Reactions
15,735 993 362
Alleybux
I have a smaller one. I enjoy mine. You can cook almost anything quickly.

YES!!! My mom bought a toaster oven that has a bake and air fryer section. We use that air fryer section everyday pretty much. We're getting an actual air fryer soon. So you can get the regular air fryer so you're able to put more in it.

Yeah it’s worth it. We barely use oil anymore. With all these sales you can find a decent one for $30-50.

I just got one 2 wks ago, and I love it. I got the Power XL Vortex. So far, so good. Cooks very fast and easy clean up.

They are a great investment. I use mines several times a week. I love that thing.
Whats your favorite food you guys like to cook with it?

Pipe It Down 'Fore I Whoop You Like Yo Mama Do
Reactions
131,303 722 413
Alleybux
I like mine but it's nothing I couldn't live without. I think its more convenient than necessary. I can "boil" eggs in an air fryer, crisp up fried foods (like when you have soggy fries or cold pizza), you can roast vegetables. I don't truly love it for its intended purpose of "air frying"; I still prefer deep prying texture. We have a Power XL

Reclaiming my time...
Reactions
12,844 121 31
Alleybux
I bought the Emeril version off of a QVC special two years ago and it's still going strong. I haven't fried chicken wings in oil since I bought it. You might have to make some adjustments with time/temp from the recipe book that's included but once you figure out what works for you, you'll find yourself using it frequently.

Reactions
37,145 745 32
Alleybux
I have a toaster oven/air fryer combo and I love it. I got it for my birthday back in January and I’ve used it pretty much every week since then.

Child of the Most High!!!!!!!
Reactions
46,513 264 173
Alleybux
Best purchase of 2020 for me. I have the Cosori 5.8 qt.

71p5GSQ-BVL._AC_SX522_.jpg

You will regret buying a smaller one even as a single person. Always buy the larger basket.

Last edited:
Nowlatagata Jointz
Reactions
56,964 805 45
Alleybux
I have this one OP:

OMORC Air Fryer 1600W Powerful Electric Hot Oven 10 Preset Menus Dual Control System 6-in-1 Function

you can get it off amazon.

41wgRbErNkL.jpg

I no longer use it, because I have a ninja foodi which has a air fryer. But when i had the air fryer, I loved it!

On my worst behavior
Reactions
281,350 1,253 361
Alleybux
Reactions
4,543 50 15
Alleybux
upload_2020-12-26_18-30-36.png
This was my gift this year (Ninja Foodi XL Pro Air Fry Oven) and I love it. Used it twice so far. Cooks really good. I'm late to the air fryer game, but I'm here to stay.

Eta: I tried, but I couldn't make the pic any larger :(

Last edited:
Reactions
63,937 758 177
Alleybux
Are air fryers worth it? I'm thinking about buying one. But I want to hear ya'lls opinion, and want to know which one is the best to buy?!

For me yes it is. I owned a couple of air fryers and so far my Gourmia is the best I have ever owned. That sucker can cook unlike the PowerXL Air fryer, which is a joke of an air fryer. I made panko crusted shrimp, roasted brussel sprouts, fries of the Idahoian and sweet variety, reheated my food. It hasn't replaced the oven but I like using the air fryer in the warmer months because where my stove is located, it would be too expensive to get an hood vent. Next week I will make naan pizza in mine since the Gourmia 8 qt is big enough.

On my worst behavior
Reactions
281,350 1,253 361
Alleybux
View attachment 2183372 This was my gift this year (Ninja Foodi XL Pro Air Fry Oven) and I love it. Used it twice so far. Cooks really good. I'm late to the air fryer game, but I'm here to stay.

Eta: I tried, but I couldn't make the pic any larger :(
I’m getting the ninja indoor grill next I’m really impressed with the quality. I also got a ninja storm for Christmas I use it with make cocktails. Lol

___________The Bad Witch of Orlais___________
Reactions
28,220 442 67
Alleybux
Yes they are. I make a bad eschoviche with that thing. I have no need to buy fast food wings as I can make it myself now, very well too. I heard the fryers are even better when they double over as an oven - my mother has that version and loves it.

Trending Threads

The Culture

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

NBA Youngboy & his Harem
i heard that’s what some birth control can do to you.. somebody was saying starr got big at one point and everybody thought she was pregnant but...
German colonialism
Nice start, I thought it’d be more in depth than this though, OP.
Manager said we had to return to the office, entire team ignores her.
Because I want to. Why do you care? Ignore and move on or engage. But paychoanalyzong someone on a message board is strange AF. Are you aware...
Hill Harper launches The Black Wall Street platform aimed at empowering investors of color
So to create another Black Wall Street it can't be just for black people, it has to be for "people of color"?? I re-read the article. All of Hill...
  • Poll
My boyfriend got another girl pregnant
Girl, you're on here questioning whether you should start a dysfunctional relationship. Your boyfriend (of six months) can't figure out how to...
Ariana Grande appreciation/discussion/tea thread
I’m a little biz-oredd and not tryna do work, so since I’m feeling inspired (one of my youtube faves did this) why don’t we do a ranking on the...
Black people are the useful idiots of Democrats.
By that logic, white people are the useful idiots of the republicans. Smh All voters are to all parties and politicians. So never be loyal and...
  • Poll
Meghan Markle unpopular opinions thread pt 2
Meghan Markle and Prince Harry 'have regrets' over Oprah interview Not sure if I’m posting that correctly, but I imagine they do have a regret or...
Sarah & Hagar (Women giving their servants to sleep with their husbands)
Arabs are descendants of Hagar and Ishmael, Hagar was a Egyptian princess given as a present to Abraham when Pharoe tried sleeping with Sarah. The...
Top Bottom