Quantcast

Alexa Nikolas (Nicole from Zoey 101) wasn’t invited to the Zoey 101 reunion

Bux Heaux

Sprinkle Sprinkle
Reaction score
Reactions
289,113 13,951 8,691
Alleybux

So, I was on Chris Massey’s Instagram, where he had an reunion with nearly all of the Zoey 101 cast (minus Jamie) He also tagged Dan Schneider, although I didn’t see him in the video for obvious reasons.

Shortly after, Alexa Nikolas, who played Nicole on the show, replied:

The first video is pretty interesting, especially given the fact that Alexa has been very vocal about Dan Schneider:

View attachment 958178

Aside from Noah Munck’s (the actor who played Gibby on iCarly) very vague response to the scandal on a podcast, Alexa is the only actor from any of Dan’s shows to directly address the “allegations.”

View attachment 958194

I’m still surprised how everything has been swept under the rug. You would think after the Me Too movement gathered enough steam, they would at least acknowledge his behavior

mikesan

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
78,188 3,377 785
Alleybux
Loved Dana, her and Logan had way better chemistry than Quinn. She was kicked off the show for being "too old"
Oh really? I always thought that was just a rumor. Smh I loved her. & the fact that there was only one black character on the show always had me kinda weirded out.

mikesan

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
78,188 3,377 785
Alleybux
Wow that's fµcked up. They definitely got rid of her. It looks like she's still calling out the sleazy behavior of these NICK shows. And I believe NICK, crazy for money as they are, would let a pedo do whatever the fµck he wanted with the child actors behind closed doors as long as he was turning out hit shows for them. That's all they cared about was money and what was going to make them lots of it.

RZXJkVI.png

*photo of Ariana Grande from that Sam and Cat show- I think. More of Dan's foot fetish at work, most likely.

5TfHLr7.gif

It's not a good look for them to be blackballing one of the only ones who had the nerve to call out Pedo Dan.
WORD I believe they word turn a blind eye to it. Especially with all the success of Dan Schneider’s shows he’s made them millions maybe billions. He had this show, All That, the Amanda Show, What I Like About You, and Victorious amongst others.

Reaction score
Reactions
3,097 30 14
Alleybux
I believe the rumors.
I’m not surprised cast members still work with him, he has a lot of pull, and none of them have done much of anything since their shows ended. They still want that check.

This. There are 2 people I can think of off the top of my head who worked with Dan Schneider and actually have mainstream-successful careers in the entertainment industry right now: Kenan Thompson and Ariana Grande. Do either of them ever meet up with Dan publicly, or @ him on Twitter? No, but Kenan has reunited with Kel recently, and Ariana has talked about how the Victorious cast still has a group chat that they all talk in, so clearly they haven’t totally divorced themselves from all things Nickelodeon. One could argue that Ariana keeps quiet about that because she wants to distance herself from that phase of her career and appear more adult, but Kenan? He was just making deals for some type of family-friendly show that he pitched to NBC. He definitely could’ve sought Schneider’s help/brought him onboard if he’d wanted to, but he didn’t.

madcalimama

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
83,504 3,455 593
Alleybux
She wasn’t in the first season only. She was on the second season. When they came back the third season Zoey’s character told Lola played by Victoria Justice that Nicole left the school because she was boy crazy. When in reality her and Jaimie Lynn & Britney were just beefing.

Thank you for correcting me. I think I confused her run with Dana. Wasn’t Dana only in the first season, then Nicole left after the second season right?

I remember hating Lola’s character for the longest time lol

madcalimama

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
83,504 3,455 593
Alleybux
Oh really? I always thought that was just a rumor. Smh I loved her. & the fact that there was only one black character on the show always had me kinda weirded out.

Yeah that always bothered me. I know they were attending a prestigious boarding school, but I know there’s not only one black dude on campus. Then his only romantic interest was a black girl that popped up out of nowhere.

ReeseCups

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,522 111 71
Alleybux
I was just about to say that!! The way he has his arms around her and that dead stare and fake smile with bloodshot eyes and messy hair, the way shes hanging off of him like she wishes she were anywhere else. It literally looks like he just got done doing god knows what to her and told someone to snap a pic for memory. And WTF type of parent let's their pre teen daughter sit on a mans lap especially one that's not family and have no issue with that whatsoever smh Dan was in heaven for YEARS he had money, power and an endless supply of new young girls to have every time he thought of a new show.

It's crazy to me I used to love Dan's shows as a kid but I recently saw an episode of icarly and omfg... the entire episode from START to FINISH was xesual innuendos, inappropriate jokes, and foot fetish pδrn. That sh!t was so nasty and I didn't even realize. They literally had sam and carly wrestling in a pool of pudding slipping all over each other sh!t was sick and a pedos fantasy. I swear he made that shows for pedophiles to secretly get their rocks off because there was a lot of dialogue that had NOTHING to do with the demographics of the show.
That picture with Erin makes me very uncomfortable.

Last edited:

ReeseCups

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,522 111 71
Alleybux
I agree a lot of these kids shows even today sexualize these children to such a level its sickening.

DeePet

ADOS Princess
Reaction score
Reactions
12,851 279 160
Alleybux
The actor who played Logan got in trouble a couple years back for soliciting xes from a 14 year old.

mikesan

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
78,188 3,377 785
Alleybux
Yeah that always bothered me. I know they were attending a prestigious boarding school, but I know there’s not only one black dude on campus. Then his only romantic interest was a black girl that popped up out of nowhere.
Oh yeah I forgot about her she was played by Lisa Tucker

mikesan

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
78,188 3,377 785
Alleybux
Thank you for correcting me. I think I confused her run with Dana. Wasn’t Dana only in the first season, then Nicole left after the second season right?

I remember hating Lola’s character for the longest time lol
Yeah bingo. Lmao me too I had to warm up she was aggy to me

madcalimama

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
83,504 3,455 593
Alleybux
I was just about to say that!! The way he has his arms around her and that dead stare and fake smile with bloodshot eyes and messy hair, the way shes hanging off of him like she wishes she were anywhere else. It literally looks like he just got done doing god knows what to her and told someone to snap a pic for memory. And WTF type of parent let's their pre teen daughter sit on a mans lap especially one that's not family and have no issue with that whatsoever smh Dan was in heaven for YEARS he had money, power and an endless supply of new young girls to have every time he thought of a new show.

It's crazy to me I used to love Dan's shows as a kid but I recently saw an episode of icarly and omfg... the entire episode from START to FINISH was xesual innuendos, inappropriate jokes, and foot fetish pδrn. That sh!t was so nasty and I didn't even realize. They literally had sam and carly wrestling in a pool of pudding slipping all over each other sh!t was sick and a pedos fantasy. I swear he made that shows for pedophiles to secretly get their rocks off because there was a lot of dialogue that had NOTHING to do with the demographics of the show.

yes to everything you said.

I remember there was an episode of Victorious and a male character said: “ how can i got from an A to a D overnight?”

Then a female character replied “ That happened to me in the eighth grade”

Like WTF? These are teenagers on a teen show making jokes like this?

Looking back there were sooooo many TV shows and movies (Cat in the Hat) that were inappropriate for children.

TheWindyStorm

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
143,288 3,522 1,667
Alleybux
I mean, in the end, Alexa got the last laugh. Jamie got pregnant and the show got cancelled and she really hasn't done anything worthwhile since. Britney is/was on drugs and got taken to the cleaners financially by KFed and she can't even spend her money/ breathe without her father knowing about it.

chocoholicdaydream

⋆well-known member⋆
Reaction score
Reactions
29,453 2,612 27
Alleybux
Ok she was on IG live last night and she talked a bit about her experience on the show. Here’s some cliffs:

- Alexa was homeschooled so she was hype to meet kids her age and connect with her co stars

- Jamie acted really aloof towards her which left her isolated, especially when she started to hang out with Kristin (Dana) and they became a unit.

- Most of the cast caught on to what Jamie and Kristin were doing and started to ignore Alexa and make slight digs at her overall niceness as a person

- she tried to speak up about it and the higher ups at Nick told her she needed to suck it up and act more professional (she was 12)

- Kristin pushed her into a rock during a scene they shared together

- her mom tried once again to get something done about the way she was being treated “but no one wanted to have a conversation”

- she got the news that Kristin wasn’t on the show and she was pretty relieved. Gets used to having lunch in her trailer, sometimes hanging with Sean (Chase) during off time.

- Becomes close friends with Victoria Justice and was pretty happy she finally had a friend and someone to rely on off set.

- they got into a dispute over some boy and suddenly the next day Victoria was whispering around the other cast members and things begin to heat up

- she is told by one of the producers that Jamie wants to talk to her. Goes in, and it’s Britney.

- Britney came onto the set, threatened to end her career over the things Alexa “said to Jamie”

- left Alexa shaken and sick to her stomach.

- Dan comes in, he’s very condescending and replies: “What happened now?!” after being told of the incident.

- Her mom takes her to a board meeting afterwards (her lawyer convinced her to let Alexa go alone) where they berate her, explain to her that her opinion doesn’t matter bc “it’s not Nicole 101, it’s Zoey 101” they assured her that she’ll fall off “like all child stars do” and fix into her mind that she’s useless and an troublemaker.

Kingkushieee

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
95,362 4,779 2,974
Alleybux
Ok she was on IG live last night and she talked a bit about her experience on the show. Here’s some cliffs:

- Alexa was homeschooled so she was hype to meet kids her age and connect with her co stars

- Jamie acted really aloof towards her which left her isolated, especially when she started to hang out with Kristin (Dana) and they became a unit.

- Most of the cast caught on to what Jamie and Kristin were doing and started to ignore Alexa and make slight digs at her overall niceness as a person

- she tried to speak up about it and the higher ups at Nick told her she needed to suck it up and act more professional (she was 12)

- Kristin pushed her into a rock during a scene they shared together

- her mom tried once again to get something done about the way she was being treated “but no one wanted to have a conversation”

- she got the news that Kristin wasn’t on the show and she was pretty relieved. Gets used to having lunch in her trailer, sometimes hanging with Sean (Chase) during off time.

- Becomes close friends with Victoria Justice and was pretty happy she finally had a friend and someone to rely on off set.

- they got into a dispute over some boy and suddenly the next day Victoria was whispering around the other cast members and things begin to heat up

- she is told by one of the producers that Jamie wants to talk to her. Goes in, and it’s Britney.

- Britney came onto the set, threatened to end her career over the things Alexa “said to Jamie”

- left Alexa shaken and sick to her stomach.

- Dan comes in, he’s very condescending and replies: “What happened now?!” after being told of the incident.

- Her mom takes her to a board meeting afterwards (her lawyer convinced her to let Alexa go alone) where they berate her, explain to her that her opinion doesn’t matter bc “it’s not Nicole 101, it’s Zoey 101” they assured her that she’ll fall off “like all child stars do” and fix into her mind that she’s useless and an troublemaker.
About Victoria, maybe Ariana wasn’t lying after all. The cast of Victorious are still close with Ariana but not Victoria, that’s very telling. Plus, Victoria got her karma when she became washed after Victorious. And Dan “let me skeet on yo feet” Schneider needs to go down.

Melanina

My fragrance on and they love my smell
Reaction score
Reactions
150,013 7,424 2,034
Alleybux
About Victoria, maybe Ariana wasn’t lying after all. The cast of Victorious are still close with Ariana but not Victoria, that’s very telling. Plus, Victoria got her karma when she became washed after Victorious.
Really? I seen recent pics of her with Avan and Leon and the Trina girl. But yea, I guess the cast is closer with Ariana. Maybe Arian is the one that always wants to link up and keep in contact. I personally tend to gravitate towards those type of friends, especially the ones who always want to keep in contact with you.

MichaelMYERS

Stalking Laurie Strode's ass since 1978
Reaction score
Reactions
309,285 4,737 1,693
Alleybux
About Victoria, maybe Ariana wasn’t lying after all. The cast of Victorious are still close with Ariana but not Victoria, that’s very telling. Plus, Victoria got her karma when she became washed after Victorious.
I can't wait for BlackfishSociopathiana to get her karma as well.

Kingkushieee

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
95,362 4,779 2,974
Alleybux
Really? I seen recent pics of her with Avan and Leon and the Trina girl. But yea, I guess the cast is closer with Ariana. Maybe Arian is the one that always wants to link up and keep in contact. I personally tend to gravitate towards those type of friends, especially the ones who always want to keep in contact with you.
She was always close with Avan but not so much the girls. Did her & Avan used to date?

MichaelMYERS

Stalking Laurie Strode's ass since 1978
Reaction score
Reactions
309,285 4,737 1,693
Alleybux
Is Nicole still friends with Vanessa Hudgens? I remember there being a pic of them two kissing when her second set of nudes leaked.

Melanina

My fragrance on and they love my smell
Reaction score
Reactions
150,013 7,424 2,034
Alleybux
Is Nicole still friends with Vanessa Hudgens? I remember there being a pic of them two kissing when her second set of nudes leaked.
Lmaooo I remember those. I think she tried to send them to Drake Bell to be on Drake and Josh. sh!t’s hilarious:LOL:

Chris Boy

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
29,509 1,595 636
Alleybux
In this video she talks about leaving the show due to the uncomfortable working environment

She also said meeting Britney the first few times was great but then they had some miscommunication.

In this video she reminds me of a younger Amanda Bynes. Very interesting...

throwawayparty

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
20,513 1,244 401
Alleybux
CDAN has already broken the story about Jamie.

Apparently, her firstborn is Schneider's.

The Spears parents must have made it abundantly clear that their children were cash cows to be used and abused by anyone who wanted a piece, cuz the industry really had their way with the both of them.

Smh.
I heard that too like 10 years ago, and that Selena Gomez's mother made her have a couple of abortions while she as on WWP

Last edited:

Kingkushieee

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
95,362 4,779 2,974
Alleybux
I’m gonna rewatch this was my childhood.

Never liked Nicole she was too happy and over the top
Lmaooo I remember those. I think she tried to send them to Drake Bell to be on Drake and Josh. sh!t’s hilarious:LOL:
Actually this video on YouTube said that Dan Schneider & Weinstein may have been behind that. It starts at 7:11

houseinhabit

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
13,499 860 895
Alleybux
No. It was likely due to petty issues between them (on the surface at least). It seemed to be either jealousy or gossip between two young girls. Britney came to set and starting wildin' out on her.
How do we know this Britney thing is true? Not saying I don’t believe it
Just curious