Quantcast

Alexander Skarsgård Appreciation Thread II

Do you want to post on a public thread? Or use of the original thread in the darkroom

• Public thread

Votes: 21 56.8%
  • Darkroom thread

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Both

Votes: 12 32.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

fullmoons

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
109 12 7
Alleybux
@fullmoons Why did you thumb down a post about a restaurant? What's especially triggering about it?
Because I think its funny the way you make such broad and confident claims despite being wrong at least 80 percent of the time ;) at least now everyone on this thread with a functioning brain knows to take your words with a grain of salt

michellem

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
5,893 370 20
Alleybux
Because I think its funny the way you make such broad and confident claims despite being wrong at least 80 percent of the time ;) at least now everyone on this thread with a functioning brain knows to take your words with a grain of salt

But the restaurant is Atla. Check out Athleta's post.

fullmoons

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
109 12 7
Alleybux
But the restaurant is Atla. Check out Athleta's post.
Right, and I don’t feel like going through the thread again but from what I recall you very confidently claimed it was Alta (or “Alt”). Maybe try not to pass off your assumptions and “exclusive” pieces of gossip as hard facts when they are guesses at best. I could start a pathetic rant about how your “evidences” are photoshopped or lies spread by people making false accounts but i literally don’t need to make any further attempts to expose your hypocrisy when you’re so damn good at doing it yourself ;)

michellem

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
5,893 370 20
Alleybux
I don’t feel like going through the thread again but from what I recall you very confidently claimed it was Alta (or “Alt”).

Because they tag it Alta in the DM article.

I could start a pathetic rant about how your “evidences” are photoshopped or lies spread by people making false accounts

Hmmm not sure if the convo about EL after party was “photoshopped”, as you said, but it came with this photo:

D970E8E8-D43A-408E-BA62-BD72284166D2.jpeg

I’m sure this one isn’t photoshopped? ;)

kkayd1

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
6,599 191 24
Alleybux
Now onto what i was actually discussing, are you still holding onto your delusional opinion that that photo of jack, alex, and the baby is photoshopped? Or have you finally seen the light of day?

Now back to what you were actually discussing…you are a wealth of inspiration in regards to the pram pic: you have an uncanny ability to point out what otherwise would have gone unnoticed, such as the large, brown handlebar. Where is it? You reckon the mall pram is a different model, (it is a very popular high-end brand, I’d wager they more than one) or was it photoshopped?

athletafan

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
836 9 1
Alleybux
@fullmoons Why did you thumb down a post about a restaurant? What's especially triggering about it?
Michellem, I wouldn't have given it a bad rating, or your earlier post where you said the restaurant was Alta, going into detail about the food and the "celebrity ambience" even though where they were eating obviously was not Alta (regardless of the DM ID) which anyone familiar with the restaurant (an intimate spot in a town house, that a photog wouldn't even be able to see into from the street) would see immediately when looking at the photos.

Monica Belcucci

Eternal Bad b!tch
Reaction score
Reactions
68,213 1,671 660
Alleybux
Right, and I don’t feel like going through the thread again but from what I recall you very confidently claimed it was Alta (or “Alt”). Maybe try not to pass off your assumptions and “exclusive” pieces of gossip as hard facts when they are guesses at best. I could start a pathetic rant about how your “evidences” are photoshopped or lies spread by people making false accounts but i literally don’t need to make any further attempts to expose your hypocrisy when you’re so damn good at doing it yourself ;)
Who you talking to? The basement dweller from tumblr comment got to the one who claims the pics are photoshopped too apparently. :disdain :clown

michellem

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
5,893 370 20
Alleybux
Michellem, I wouldn't have given it a bad rating, or your earlier post where you said the restaurant was Alta, going into detail about the food and the "celebrity ambience" even though where they were eating obviously was not Alta (regardless of the DM ID) which anyone familiar with the restaurant (an intimate spot in a town house, that a photog wouldn't even be able to see into from the street) would see immediately when looking at the photos.

Yeah you're right. I only noticed later that I was actually thinking and talking about Atla all along. They also serve Mediterranean small plate dishes (which was horrible) and I distinctly remember a group of I think Royal Madrid(?) players seated next to mine, hence I call it a celeb hotspot.

Alta is also patronised by the rich and the famous, I assume?

lalley

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
335 34 2
Alleybux
OMG let people say whatever they want!! flash news it is LPA, not a tumbler fan account. people come here to gossip and discuss actors' relationships not to kiss their asses. so what if someone thinks the photo is photoshopped or the relationship is whatever. do not be nasty because someone chooses to think differently. Anywho I always thought the first pictures havndwe get will be from fans, not paps. how convenient the pap was there, lol. I know the ship has sailed but no way Alexander is introverted where did that come from? scowling at paps is not a sign as far as I know
Finally someone with common sense!!
Obviously common sense is not as common as one might think..
Gotta love how militant and aggressive the pro Tuva side is, as if any of this mattered to the celebrities involved.
It might matter to potential posters, but they blame “the other side” for keeping posters away. Really?!?
People just want to have fun, this a gossip site not the quest for the Holy Grail.

Last edited:

Nolly Wood

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
8,049 500 178
Alleybux
Finally someone with common sense!!
Obviously common sense is not as common as one would think.
Gotta love how militant and aggressive the pro Tuva side is, as if any of this mattered to the celebrities involved.
It might matter to potential posters, but they blame “the other side” for keeping posters away. Really?!?
People just want to have fun, this a gossip site not the quest for the Holy Grail.
I am also confused about the back and forth when it comes to this subject.

These people don't even know that we exist :X3:.

Can we Focus on the most important thing here?

How HOT Alexander Skarsgård is????

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

athletafan

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
836 9 1
Alleybux
Yeah you're right. I only noticed later that I was actually thinking and talking about Atla all along. They also serve Mediterranean small plate dishes (which was horrible) and I distinctly remember a group of I think Royal Madrid(?) players seated next to mine, hence I call it a celeb hotspot.
You said you'd never eaten at Atla, but regardless they don't serve tapas, it's a Mexican restaurant and the food is excellent.

They charge $$$ for those tapas and the food isn’t even that good. Last time I went a large group of Spanish football players were at the next table and they pretty much wrinkled their noses throughout the meal.

Alta is also patronised by the rich and the famous, I assume?
You mean Atla I presume? It's not a celeb haunt and you certainly wouldn't expect to be papped there. It's a very popular restaurant and not terribly expensive. For that matter you wouldn't expect to be papped at Alta either.

michellem

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
5,893 370 20
Alleybux
You said you'd never eaten at Atla, but regardless they don't serve tapas, it's a Mexican restaurant and the food is excellent.

They charge $$$ for those tapas and the food isn’t even that good. Last time I went a large group of Spanish football players were at the next table and they pretty much wrinkled their noses throughout the meal.

You mean Atla I presume? It's not a celeb haunt and you certainly wouldn't expect to be papped there. It's a very popular restaurant and not terribly expensive. For that matter you wouldn't expect to be papped at Alta either.

I’m pretty sure they serve tapas. Is Mexican tapas a thing? I think they do fusion.

Hmmm…then I do wonder why the Madrid players were there last time I visited?

Wouldn’t expect to be papped…so you mean the photographers were tipped off?

ETA: Alta. Atla. Where Did We Make That Restaurant Reservation?

athletafan

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
836 9 1
Alleybux
I’m pretty sure they serve tapas. Is Mexican tapas a thing? I think they do fusion.
You specifically said you'd never eaten at Atla "but you'd heard the food was good", when I pointed out the photos in the DM couldn't have been taken at Alta.
Hmmm…then I do wonder why the Madrid players were there last time I visited?
Again you'd never been there but no reason football players wouldn't eat there.
It's a popular restaurant in a trendy area. All sorts eat there. [edit]
Wouldn’t expect to be papped…so you mean the photographers were tipped off?
Most likely they were either being followed or yes tipped off which doesn't necessarily mean by Alex's people but it's certainly a possibility.
Yes, when you google Alta that's one of the first things that come up.

Your words when I pointed out the restaurant they were photographed in wasn't Alta:

Now that you said it, I wonder if it was actually Atla, the Mexican restaurant in Noho? Those two are often confused with one another. I haven’t tried that one but heard it’s good.

Last edited:

michellem

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
5,893 370 20
Alleybux
You specifically said you'd never eaten at Atla "but you'd heard the food was good", when I pointed out the photos in the DM couldn't have been taken at Alta.

Again you'd never been there but it's a very popular restaurant in a trendy area, why wouldn't they eat there?

Most likely they were either being followed or yes tipped off which doesn't necessarily mean by Alex's people but it's certainly a possibility.

Yes, when you google Alta that's one of the first things that come up.

Your words when I pointed out the restaurant they were photographed in wasn't Alta:

Now that you said it, I wonder if it was actually Atla, the Mexican restaurant in Noho? Those two are often confused with one another. I haven’t tried that one but heard it’s good.

You know what, I do recall eating at one of the trendy tapa places bearing the name of either Atla or Alta. The tables were rather crowded together, so there weren’t that much elbow room and you had to wolf down everything very quickly or else there wouldn’t be any space for plates. It was a clean, well-lighted place and there were window seats. The entrance was a bit on the small side.

So was it Atla or Alta?

michellem

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
5,893 370 20
Alleybux

The photos were all by the same photo agency (Image Direct) as with his other pap pics these past few weeks in NY. “Not that all this matters!” :cool:

athletafan

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
836 9 1
Alleybux
You know what, I do recall eating at one of the trendy tapa places bearing the name of either Atla or Alta. The tables were rather crowded together, so there weren’t that much elbow room and you had to wolf down everything very quickly or else there wouldn’t be any space for plates. It was a clean, well-lighted place and there were window seats. The entrance was a bit on the small side.

So was it Atla or Alta?
Have a nice day Michellem!

michellem

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
5,893 370 20
Alleybux
Kaiser of Celebitchy playing the devil’s advocate:

“Surely the BABY confirms their relationship, one would think?? I mean, modern times, modern families, we probably can’t assume that Alex and Tuva are together in a traditional way, who knows.”

Groan away, believers!

athletafan

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
836 9 1
Alleybux
The photos were all by the same photo agency (Image Direct) as with his other pap pics these past few weeks in NY. “Not that all this matters!” :cool:
Not all the images posted here and around the net (as far as I've seen and I by no means knock myself out searching) show a photo credit but I absolutely noticed the ones that did were by Image Direct. Not sure why Alex would call in paps of him walking down the street looking sloppy and like he hadn't changed his clothes in a week or helping a women get her stuff into an Uber. I can see a reason for the Tuva/baby shots but really we just don't know. I think it unlikely that Tuva would want photos published of her teen daughter, if indeed that is her daughter.

michellem

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
5,893 370 20
Alleybux
Not all the images posted here and around the net (as far as I've seen and I by no means knock myself out searching) show a photo credit but I absolutely noticed the ones that did were by Image Direct. Not sure why Alex would call in paps of him walking down the street looking sloppy and like he hadn't changed his clothes in a week or helping a women get her stuff into an Uber. I can see a reason for the Tuva/baby shots but really we just don't know. I think it unlikely that Tuva would want photos published of her teen daughter, if indeed that is her daughter.

The woman is actually Lithuanian artist Dovile Drizyte

There’s a photo of both daughters on the photo agency’s website but this one didn’t make its way to the news outlet:

54C88967-182E-4D87-8D1D-453CDFEF143A.jpeg

KweenViledemort

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
524 11 8
Alleybux
And she just posted pics with the woman there was another guy with them implying that Alex is cheater

athletafan

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
836 9 1
Alleybux
And she just posted pics with the woman there was another guy with them implying that Alex is cheater
Don't be silly Kween! Alex wasn't supposed to even talk to another woman in any circumstance what-so-ever otherwise some anonymous "fans" on the internet might imply he's "cheating". :LOL:

KweenViledemort

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
524 11 8
Alleybux
Don't be silly Kween! Alex wasn't supposed to even talk to another woman in any circumstance what-so-ever otherwise some anonymous "fans" on the internet might imply he's "cheating". :LOL:
Oh I keep forgetting ;)
And that other pick from the wrap party he's just pointing at I think Judy Greer but ok he's flirting um maybe that's part of his personality once he get to know you.

Here's the missing guy that she left out
MEGSEBV_o.jpeg
MEGSECP_o.jpeg

athletafan

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
836 9 1
Alleybux
And she just posted pics with the woman there was another guy with them implying that Alex is cheater.
Dovile Drizyte is married to the photographer Juergen Teller. She's also his creative partner.

I think that's Juergen with the yellow suitcase. He photographed Alex early spring for Interview Magazine. Do hope this means another portrait of Alex!

puresoul

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
18,737 586 131
Alleybux
i came across this article earlier today while browsing instagram:

Screen Shot 2022-11-16 at 10.26.55 PM.png

"tuva and alexander seen with a baby after rumors of a romance"

i always find it so funny how when something hasn't been confirmed they have to be so 'vague' about it. i've seen the dail fail do this before -- write headlines that make it sound like the famous coupe is out with a random baby haha. anyway, looks like the swedish media is slowly starting to allude to it lol.

Screen Shot 2022-11-16 at 10.34.27 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-11-16 at 10.36.07 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-11-16 at 10.37.17 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-11-16 at 10.38.08 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-11-16 at 10.38.56 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-11-16 at 10.40.07 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-11-16 at 10.40.58 PM.png

kkayd1

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
6,599 191 24
Alleybux
Is Juergen the one who put Alex in the oversized “sexy b!tch” t-shirt? Omg, lol!

I wonder, if they did a new shoot, it might be for upcoming Infinity Pool press?

athletafan

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
836 9 1
Alleybux
Dovile Drizyte is married to the photographer Juergen Teller. She's also his creative partner.

I think that's Juergen with the yellow suitcase. He photographed Alex early spring for Interview Magazine. Do hope this means another portrait of Alex!
Here's the March Interview Magazine cover story, photos by Juergen Teller for those interested.

Sekab4

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
212 10 2
Alleybux
Is Juergen the one who put Alex in the oversized “sexy b!tch” t-shirt? Omg, lol!

I wonder, if they did a new shoot, it might be for upcoming Infinity Pool press?
Did they announce the release date of infinity pool already?

misslily

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
319 12 5
Alleybux
Saw this comment on ontd. Sounds like a sweet little fam they have going on: I was staying at the same hotel as them like about a month ago and the baby is disgustingly cute, he’s super dedicated as a father not just with the baby (who, btw, is like six months old) but also with her (12ish? yr old) daughter and they’re all upsettingly adorable. It was all very depressing for my single self.

michellem

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
5,893 370 20
Alleybux
Saw this comment on ontd. Sounds like a sweet little fam they have going on: I was staying at the same hotel as them like about a month ago and the baby is disgustingly cute, he’s super dedicated as a father not just with the baby (who, btw, is like six months old) but also with her (12ish? yr old) daughter and they’re all upsettingly adorable. It was all very depressing for my single self.

7A2A41EA-13BF-461A-B2C2-4A3856D70050.jpeg

ETA: the font is a fan of Generation Kill so it must be a treat to finally see AS in person!

Last edited:

athletafan

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
836 9 1
Alleybux
Wish I could give a hug and thanks!

michellem

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
5,893 370 20
Alleybux
Hi, been lurking a while but baby news has brought me out of hiding :LOL: Is that the baby in the blue hat in the background? Maybe with Tuva’s oldest daughter?

Hiya Jill222, welcome to the thread! :emoji_wave:

Good spotting! I believe that could be the baby.

kkayd1

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
6,599 191 24
Alleybux
Hi, been lurking a while but baby news has brought me out of hiding :LOL: Is that the baby in the blue hat in the background? Maybe with Tuva’s oldest daughter?

I have no idea if that’s Ella and bambino, but well spotted!