Quantcast

All people of color need to use that native spirituality and conjure to end white supremacy. That’s the only way to break the spell.

jezebel4aj

General Manager
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
18,789 2,450 2,375
Alleybux
Y’all see whats going on over there in I$r3al & that K@b@l@h & white supremacy spell at work.

Y’all see the suffering throughout the diaspora with people of color.

people of color really need to see that what is natural to them is not the devil

Whyte supremacy is a spell & there is no way to break it unless we all use spirituality....

All People of color need to tap in to end whyte supremacy.

Whyte supremacy is still intact after all these years because it’s a spell.

I’m tired of them!

yacub gotta come collect his creation .. because it’s out of hand ...

LJJJJJJ

Tenoch Huerta & Kang's FIRST & ONLY WIFE
Reaction score
Reactions
35,609 881 296
Alleybux
So, Lovecraft country white supremacy away, except we win. Sorry, but I'm Ruby in this..OLTL. :ROFLMAO:

But yes, Yacub come collect.

Last edited:

reginageorgee

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
6,280 1,122 1,698
Alleybux
Yassss sis, its Haitian heritage month lets use the spells of our ancestors like the Haitians did and finally put an end to this genocide!!!

tulipssealed

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
647 16 6
Alleybux
If those spells worked for us, they wouldn't reign supreme in the first place
If our stuff didn't work they wouldn't have killed us or criminalized us for practicing it in the first place. They were scared af. They wouldn't have forced their redacted Bibles on us if they weren't scared. Remember: they sent missionaries before they sent soldiers and slavers. But also, a long-enduring fact is that what you don't know about your enemy will be the thing that kills you. And colonisation first came under the guise of friendship and respect. Curiosity and sharing. So we allowed folks to learn about our indigenous practices without learning enough about theirs. Being that naive is what got us caught. If you don't know what to protect yourself from, how can you do that? By the time we'd figured it out, it was too late. We can still return to our practices. And it's because those practices weren't completely destroyed that we still exist. Look at all the past revolutions and how our spiritual practices were tied to them. Hoodoo, Voodoo and many ATRs/ADRs went hand in hand with resistance. What we need to stop doing is sharing these things with folks who aren't of these lineages, though. Even though they don't do these things even remotely right (hence hot tub l*gba girl lmao) they don't need to see our hand before we're ready to play it.

Moorpheus

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
48,422 5,794 6,042
Alleybux
Our major enemy is black folks. Can anyone see this? And you can’t demonize any whole group some will love you some will hate you.

I learned a ton of magick from yts and everyone else, so I know.

nanax7

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
56,532 2,456 1,800
Alleybux
Our major enemy is black folks. Can anyone see this? And you can’t demonize any whole group some will love you some will hate you.

how you gonna say the majority of our enemies are black and then say "you cant demonize a whole group" just say you hate black people cuz someone called you an oreo once and go.

Moorpheus

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
48,422 5,794 6,042
Alleybux
If our stuff didn't work they wouldn't have killed us or criminalized us for practicing it in the first place. They were scared af. They wouldn't have forced their redacted Bibles on us if they weren't scared. Remember: they sent missionaries before they sent soldiers and slavers. But also, a long-enduring fact is that what you don't know about your enemy will be the thing that kills you. And colonisation first came under the guise of friendship and respect. Curiosity and sharing. So we allowed folks to learn about our indigenous practices without learning enough about theirs. Being that naive is what got us caught. If you don't know what to protect yourself from, how can you do that? By the time we'd figured it out, it was too late. We can still return to our practices. And it's because those practices weren't completely destroyed that we still exist. Look at all the past revolutions and how our spiritual practices were tied to them. Hoodoo, Voodoo and many ATRs/ADRs went hand in hand with resistance. What we need to stop doing is sharing these things with folks who aren't of these lineages, though. Even though they don't do these things even remotely right (hence hot tub l*gba girl lmao) they don't need to see our hand before we're ready to play it.
Exactly. A sister from Australia told me how they overthrew the Tasmanians. They sent the missionaries in to befriend them first. Soon as the spiritual leaders warmed up to them they poisoned them. Once the spiritual leaders were dead they send in the Military and wiped them out.

Moorpheus

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
48,422 5,794 6,042
Alleybux
how you gonna say the majority of our enemies are black and then say "you cant demonize a whole group" just say you hate black people cuz someone called you an oreo once and go.
I didn’t lol
This is what I Typed. You saw what you wanted to see. Why I don’t know.

I said, our major enemy is black folks dont get it twisted. Whites maintain control over our communities using politicing negros like you. To destroy progress, to tell people,get a job instead of get a business, wait for a higher wages instead of taking care of their families.

==================

nanax7

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
56,532 2,456 1,800
Alleybux
I didn’t lol
This is what I Typed. You saw what you wanted to see. Why I don’t know.

I said, our major enemy is black folks dont get it twisted. Whites maintain control over our communities using politicing negros like you. To destroy progress, to tell people,get a job instead of get a business, wait for a higher wages instead of taking care of their families.

==================

you aint say none of that. but im glad you changed your pic to a clown LMAO

CountingStars

Being Mad Because You’re a Gangstalker is Weird
Reaction score
Reactions
65,515 2,460 2,096
Alleybux
I'd like to see more of our knowledge systems documented. The western world pretends like "spirit" is savage, brute, beastly, and Blackmagic but jacked it for Psychology and Philosophy. Most of us, even without training, would and did understand these theories, ideas, reflections, and epiphanies...They're just told another way.

Before all our indigenous communities are gone, wiped out by modernity...there should be a massive effort to record and archive it.

Last edited:

SAFE184

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
50,345 1,800 277
Alleybux
Let me put my phone down for a little bit and get back to what I really need to be doing lol. Y’all ain’t taking no sh!t in here!

yeet

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
30,241 1,698 945
Alleybux
If by “spell” you mean extreme brainwashing then I agree. But all you can do is focus on yourself and your family. Whyte supremacy is just a part of the matrix. It’s meant to trick us into thinking we’re separate when we’re really all connected. It’s just another part of the matrix...

tulipssealed

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
647 16 6
Alleybux
I'd like to see more of our knowledge systems documented. The western world pretends like "spirit" is savage, brute, beastly, and Blackmagic but jacked it for Psychology and Philosophy. Most of us, even without training, would and did understand these theories, ideas, reflections, and epiphanies...They're just told another way.

Before all our indigenous communities are gone, wiped out by modernity...there should be a massive effort to record and archive it.
Our stuff is too well documented if you ask me. But it is definitely documented. You just have to know where to look. Read more Toni Morrison. Read Bambara and Ntozake Shange. Read Katrina Hazzard-Donald. Read Zora Neale Hurston. Read Yvonne P. Chireau. Read Michele Elizabeth Lee. Read The Federal Writers' Project: Slave Narratives, and get firsthand knowledge of the spiritual practices of the enslaved Africans in the US. Read The Book of Negro Folklore. Read Drums and Shadows: Survival Studies Among the Georgia Coastal Negroes. Follow all the Gullah Geechee cultural accounts on social media. Tbh there's an endless amount of resources where our stuff is archived and recorded and still actively being done. I don't know why so many folks are satisfied with the falsehood all our stuff was lost. It's always been here, and folks rediscover it everyday if they're willing to journey to find it. And what gets me is, because all this stuff is Black af and concerns our traditions it can for the most part be found for free thanks to the Library of Congress, Internet Archive and other spots.

siiberia

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
9,373 1,751 3,201
Alleybux
too many "ppl of color" uphold white supremacy. they don't want to dismantle it, they want a seat at the table.

I'm noticing this with India and Turkey, especially India who is going thru their own terrible ordeal now. I was perplexed seeing ppl from both countries divided on Israel/Pal, and seeing some in the Israeli comments until I realized they want a seat at the WS table.

POC have to come together to end white supremacy. If a country isn't 78% or more against white supremacy, they shouldn't be included at the new table. That's just my opinion. My own country included.

siiberia

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
9,373 1,751 3,201
Alleybux
It's defintley a spell. Fear, propaganda, using your own consciousness against you. They basically feel they are above you and that's a spell in itself. The new spell has to be different to end this or else it will turn out the same.

siiberia

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
9,373 1,751 3,201
Alleybux

I'de like to see a conspiracy/new age dissecting the sources of that movie. The rich, pure stuff, which was stolen elsewhere :).

CountingStars

Reaction score
Reactions
65,515 2,460 2,096
Alleybux
Our stuff is too well documented if you ask me. But it is definitely documented. You just have to know where to look. Read more Toni Morrison. Read Bambara and Ntozake Shange. Read Katrina Hazzard-Donald. Read Zora Neale Hurston. Read Yvonne P. Chireau. Read Michele Elizabeth Lee. Read The Federal Writers' Project: Slave Narratives, and get firsthand knowledge of the spiritual practices of the enslaved Africans in the US. Read The Book of Negro Folklore. Read Drums and Shadows: Survival Studies Among the Georgia Coastal Negroes. Follow all the Gullah Geechee cultural accounts on social media. Tbh there's an endless amount of resources where our stuff is archived and recorded and still actively being done. I don't know why so many folks are satisfied with the falsehood all our stuff was lost. It's always been here, and folks rediscover it everyday if they're willing to journey to find it. And what gets me is, because all this stuff is Black af and concerns our traditions it can for the most part be found for free thanks to the Library of Congress, Internet Archive and other spots.

Not lost but taught as legitimate knowledge and given its due. Also referring to the African continent, speaking to the tribes and getting their stories/understandings of the world out...these are the ones moving slowly but surely to modern ways of life.

Each year as they're forced into cities and other urban places, something special is lost.

Last edited:

tulipssealed

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
647 16 6
Alleybux
Not lost but taught as legitimate knowledge and given its due. Also referring to the African continent, speaking to the tribes and getting their stories/understandings of the world out.
See, that knowledge is held by elders in closed traditions. Many of them are accessible within the US or over in Africa. It's smart not to have all our business out there (but I wish folks wouldn't let 6Fs initiate into these spiritual houses or claim eldership and validation from our own elders, but I digress). That information is closed to protect it (and us, because again we were killed for practicing it), but also to maintain the original structures we used to live by which is that this information is guarded and handed down through a family structure. And practiced not only as an individual but as a community and collective who look out for each other and don't subscribe to rugged individualism. I think we have this weird idea our traditions aren't valid, thriving or even existing unless they are similar in appearance/structure to what we see colonizers practicing. Nah. Our stuff is still practiced all over and the traditions that are closed and hidden from outsider/colonizer gaze fare a better chance of surviving.

Updated to add: oh, I just saw your edit. disregard lol.

MichaelMYERS

Stalking Laurie Strode's ass since 1978
Reaction score
Reactions
309,229 4,736 1,693
Alleybux

You lost me here bruh. We are not our major enemy. Thinking that we are, is tho. We never have the same empathy for each other that we give to other groups of people and that is a problem.

DominaHW

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
441,166 9,374 4,422
Alleybux
Yakub had some questionable motives too if we're going with the Nation of Islam's story on him, lol.

CountingStars

Reaction score
Reactions
65,515 2,460 2,096
Alleybux
See, that knowledge is held by elders in closed traditions. Many of them are accessible within the US or over in Africa. It's smart not to have all our business out there (but I wish folks wouldn't let 6Fs initiate into these spiritual houses or claim eldership and validation from our own elders, but I digress). That information is closed to protect it (and us, because again we were killed for practicing it), but also to maintain the original structures we used to live by which is that this information is guarded and handed down through a family structure. And practiced not only as an individual but as a community and collective who look out for each other and don't subscribe to rugged individualism. I think we have this weird idea our traditions aren't valid, thriving or even existing unless they are similar in appearance/structure to what we see colonizers practicing. Nah. Our stuff is still practiced all over and the traditions that are closed and hidden from outsider/colonizer gaze fare a better chance of surviving.

Updated to add: oh, I just saw your edit. disregard lol.

Yes but it's what's needed to move us forward as a collective, the stories and knowledge specific to our representation (ownership, production, and dissemination). As each country progresses, it becomes their shared identity. Media and education will increase, what will they show? What will they teach? Images informed by the western gaze?

Take for example the concept of "ubuntu," more so recognized as software than the African (SA?) philosophy of "I am, because you are."

LoveSupreme

01/06/21 - Planet of the Apes Day -
Reaction score
Reactions
134,304 8,451 7,808
Alleybux

All people of color need to use that native spirituality and conjure to end white supremacy. That’s the only way to break the spell.​

People from around the world, since the year one, have been using “spells” and hoodoo. Look at the continent of Africa. Look at the black islands. These people have been using these “spells” before, during, and after white imperialism and slavery. Yet most of them are still phugged up.

None of that shyt ever worked or else the black man, woman, and child would be on top right now.

Naw, we had to fight and educate our way out of the whyte’s madness.

Salone_Chic

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
379,328 7,307 4,083
Alleybux

Perfect post

jackieup

trying not to comment
Reaction score
Reactions
51,554 2,116 1,290
Alleybux
Y’all see whats going on over there in I$r3al & that K@b@l@h & white supremacy spell at work.

Y’all see the suffering throughout the diaspora with people of color.

people of color really need to see that what is natural to them is not the devil

Whyte supremacy is a spell & there is no way to break it unless we all use spirituality....

All People of color need to tap in to end whyte supremacy.

Whyte supremacy is still intact after all these years because it’s a spell.

I’m tired of them!

yacub gotta come collect his creation .. because it’s out of hand ...
A tactic of white supremacy is to destroy native culture
They spent 100s of years doing it. Punishing our ancestors when they used their spirituality and then Stealing it from our ancestors.
They knew native spirituality was a threat. That’s why they killed or shackled spiritual leaders and assimilated us Into Christianity...and Islam
It’s so bad now that our own people are ashamed of or afraid of our native spirituality.

tulipssealed

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
647 16 6
Alleybux
Yes but it's what's needed to move us forward as a collective, the stories and knowledge specific to our representation (ownership, production, and dissemination). As each country progresses, it becomes their shared identity. Media and education will increase, what will they show? What will they teach? Images informed by the western gaze?

Take for example the concept of "ubuntu," more so recognized as software than the African (SA?) philosophy of "I am, because you are."
But what is stopping you from joining a closed spiritual house, or a Black community spiritual collective? What are the specific barriers you are thinking of to initiating, studying, helping others to do the same? I'm just curious? You know there's plenty of knowledge and resources already outside of these closed traditions, and you know there's more to be found inside? So why must it be made more accessible to you and to the folks who have historically wielded it against us? Who commodify, appropriate, and sell it back to us all wrong and whitewashed? I'm not sure I'm understanding here. That knowledge never went away. And it never will. It has been preserved and protected for our and its safety, but it's not beyond reach by a long shot. What specific attempts have you made?

I know Black folks throughout the Diaspora doing this work and practicing their traditions all over the world and I've mostly found them online or by word of mouth, and it wasn't very difficult once I set my mind to it.

Depoze Konpa

Team Owner
Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
166,098 9,403 8,044
Alleybux
It's not so much the ''magic'' that will save us rather than the mindset that comes with it. No people can prosper when they downgrade their own heritage, civilizations, belief systems and spiritual traditions and elevate and venerate those of their most vicious enemies instead. It's like waging war against yourself, it's self-destructiveness. The enemy keeps winning in good part because he's conquered our minds. We can't turn the tide without getting our minds right first.

CountingStars

Reaction score
Reactions
65,515 2,460 2,096
Alleybux
But what is stopping you from joining a closed spiritual house, or a Black community spiritual collective? What are the specific barriers you are thinking of to initiating, studying, helping others to do the same? I'm just curious? You know there's plenty of knowledge and resources already outside of these closed traditions, and you know there's more to be found inside? So why must it be made more accessible to you and to the folks who have historically wielded it against us? Who commodify, appropriate, and sell it back to us all wrong and whitewashed? I'm not sure I'm understanding here. That knowledge never went away. And it never will. It has been preserved and protected for our and its safety, but it's not beyond reach by a long shot. What specific attempts have you made?

I know Black folks throughout the Diaspora doing this work and practicing their traditions all over the world and I've mostly found them online or by word of mouth, and it wasn't very difficult once I set my mind to it.

Because the push for modernity in a lot of these countries does not give a sh!t about the indigenous communities and it's a process of preservation while at the same time lifting them into the new world. It's going to happen regardless or else they will stay the world's poor. Each new gen sees how the others are living and that lifestyle becomes less and less appealing.

I'm not only referring to the spiritual passed through oral/closed tradition, which they may guard, but the whole way of life (which in itself is spiritual).

tulipssealed

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
647 16 6
Alleybux
Because the push for modernity in a lot of these countries does not give a sh!t about the indigenous communities and it's a process of preservation while at the same time lifting them into the new world. It's going to happen regardless or else they will stay the world's poor. Each new gen sees how the others are living and that lifestyle becomes less and less appealing.

I'm not only referring to the spiritual which the may guard but the whole way of life (which in itself is spiritual).
Ahhh I think we understand each other now and are in agreement. Yup. "Modernity" ain't nothing but cultural genocide 9x/10x. The further we try to align ourselves with wh1teness and assimilate into its structures for some impossible reward (because it literally can only be sustained by our destruction) the worse it is for us :/

But I think this is what OP means––exactly what you just said! Our way of life is spiritual and protecting it will not happen without going back to our spiritual practices. The Haitian revolution would never have gone down as it did without Voodoo, and there are documented slave rebellions and revolts on American soil that relied upon West African religions to be successful. It was the imminent uprising that led to the (reluctant) granting of more legal rights. To move the whole thing we need ALL our tools. And our tools are still here because our Indigenous sorcery is nature based and works in conjunction with spirits of nature. We're so powerful we've built relationships for the spirits of whatever land we're brought to, which is why we were trafficked for the benefit of American agriculture. We need to tap back into it ASAPtually rather than assist in its erasure through New Age woo-woo capitalism and assimilation.

THE GENERAL

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶
Reaction score
Reactions
428,698 17,527 10,026
Alleybux
There is nothing supreme about being white. and if you want it to end you have to fight against it. Maybe read up on the Haitian Revolution. We need a repeat

Moorpheus

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
48,422 5,794 6,042
Alleybux
ok
Tell me where I can learn about the grid lines and grid points, the portals. Passing through walls. Stopping the sun. How we did the interplanetary travel through portals or how do we turn them back on? In some of the slave narrative we had the ability to fly how do we do this?