Allyiahsface Discussion

Reactions
12,525 131 51
Alleybux
okay y’all we’re here to discuss AllyiahsFace.

31198313_101390124072332_3738288553176596480_n.jpg

A lil backstory. Mixed girl from Florida. Recently moved to Texas. Popular on yt and insta but I would still consider her a smaller influencer. Recently got a bbl.

She was apart of “the real Housewives of anatascia Beverly Hills” along with other influencers that include daisy marquez, Thomas Halbert, Skye Asiyanbi and I think (strong emphasis on think) James Charles.

After that clique kinda fell apart the black girls stuck together and were hanging out together. Taylor invited Allyiah,Skye and Mikayla to live with her. Allyiah moved from FL to TX and a few months after she got her own place and moved out.

I think they had a falling out. It looks like Allyiah was removed from their group chat and the chat and it was renamed to “real bitches only”. I’m pretty sure her and Skye are still cool. Not sure about the other two. Allyiah ignores their names when it’s bought up in her lives.

I want to know what happened between her and Taylor to have a falling out.

She was brought up after raven hung out with her for jambayla in the Raven thread.

Reactions
12,525 131 51
Alleybux
I feel like she blew up out of nowhere.

So she got her start partnering with James Charles? Eaux... :disdain

I don’t think anyone in that crew likes James Charles honestly. lol he was just someone in their group of friends. They came together bc they’re twitter makeup gurus.

Daisy is the one who randomly blew up the most.

Hopeless Romantics Anonymous
Benched
Reactions
46,818 2,068 2,152
Alleybux
I was subscribed to her for idk how long but never noticed her videos until the her bbl vlog. I recently unsubscribed though because she suddenly irritated me for some reason lol.

Yes *****
Reactions
121,040 2,357 501
Alleybux
I’ve been following her since her channel started and haven’t been keeping up with her
In long while
But one thing that kinda bothers me about her is her mouth area/ teeth ( don’t groan me)
She has a old person mouth like that beautybygabby chick

Reactions
1,530 17 2
Alleybux
okay y’all we’re here to discuss AllyiahsFace.

31198313_101390124072332_3738288553176596480_n.jpg

A lil backstory. Mixed girl from Florida. Recently moved to Texas. Popular on yt and insta but I would still consider her a smaller influencer. Recently got a bbl.

She was apart of “the real Housewives of anatascia Beverly Hills” along with other influencers that include daisy marquez, Thomas Halbert, Skye Asiyanbi and I think (strong emphasis on think) James Charles.

After that clique kinda fell apart the black girls stuck together and were hanging out together. Taylor invited Allyiah,Skye and Mikayla to live with her. Allyiah moved from FL to TX and a few months after she got her own place and moved out.

I think they had a falling out. It looks like Allyiah was removed from their group chat and the chat and it was renamed to “real bitches only”. I’m pretty sure her and Skye are still cool. Not sure about the other two. Allyiah ignores their names when it’s bought up in her lives.

I want to know what happened between her and Taylor to have a falling out.

She was brought up after raven hung out with her for jambayla in the Raven thread.
I agree, I want to know what happened with her and Taylor as well. I liked their little clique. I see Skye likes her pics, but Mikayla and Taylor don’t.

Reactions
12,525 131 51
Alleybux
I like her. She seems cool.
She’s friends with Dgoods too.
I don’t know about any of the other people you’re talking about so I have no tea.

I like both of them too.

Pics for about others mentioned:
DdlhDiGU0AA-trx.jpg

Taylor mcgaughey.
Her family is pretty well off. Her father is a nfl football coach. Her mom is some type of doctor. I’m not sure but she has been recognized for her work by ABH. Lowkey fell off since then and is only worried about getting thick instead of serving looks. Her YouTube never really popped off. I used to think she was a sweet girl.

8T4Ddfn2_400x400.jpg

Skye Asiyanbi

I actually really like Skye too even tho she gudda gudda. From WI but lives in Chicago now. Works a regular day job but does this make up thing on the side. Her bf and her are cute but someone on Twitter was spilling tea bout their relationship a couple months ago. She really just be out here living life.

_QqpOZaa_400x400.jpg

Mikala Walker
She serves looks! Honestly seems a little lost in life to me. Her and her bf used to be going thru it too. Not much I can say about her besides she’s verified on twitter.

Enviropreneur
Reactions
7,277 209 23
Alleybux
I’ve been following her since her channel started and haven’t been keeping up with her
In long while
But one thing that kinda bothers me about her is her mouth area/ teeth ( don’t groan me)
Could be the thin lips, maybe?

Well, OP, I didn't know all that about her...
I've seen two of her vlogs (the BBL and the lip injections), and then I saw her again in Raven's vlog.

She seemed like someone who is "down to have a good time".

This is bound to get interesting...

Reactions
12,525 131 51
Alleybux
I agree, I want to know what happened with her and Taylor as well. I liked their little clique. I see Skye likes her pics, but Mikayla and Taylor don’t.
I really liked their clique too. I loved when they would fly out to hang out And just have meet and greets and do fun shit. It’s nice to see black girls getting along. Oh well now
Obviously something happened between her and Taylor and I feel like mikala decided to involve herself and cut off allyiah and Skye decided it wasn’t her fight and is still friends with everyone.

Reactions
2,253 34 9
Alleybux
I just finished watching her on YouTube. I like her. I kinda wish she didn’t fill in her lips, but ehh! She seems geniunely happy with her new butt and new boyfriend! I remember seeing her a few times when she used to work at the Mac counter in Tallahassee. That’s all I got.

Reactions
194,933 2,373 536
Alleybux
I like both of them too.

Pics for about others mentioned:
DdlhDiGU0AA-trx.jpg

Taylor mcgaughey.
Her family is pretty well off. Her father is a nfl football coach. Her mom is some type of doctor. I’m not sure but she has been recognized for her work by ABH. Lowkey fell off since then and is only worried about getting thick instead of serving looks. Her YouTube never really popped off. I used to think she was a sweet girl.

8T4Ddfn2_400x400.jpg

Skye Asiyanbi

I actually really like Skye too even tho she gudda gudda. From WI but lives in Chicago now. Works a regular day job but does this make up thing on the side. Her bf and her are cute but someone on Twitter was spilling tea bout their relationship a couple months ago. She really just be out here living life.

_QqpOZaa_400x400.jpg

Mikala Walker
She serves looks! Honestly seems a little lost in life to me. Her and her bf used to be going thru it too. Not much I can say about her besides she’s verified on twitter.

She favors Taylor.
They all have that instagram girl look.

Reactions
52,491 721 385
Alleybux
Tea on why her and Taylor fell out? That will prob never be told but she has a new video talking about friends and people etc.

They seemed like they were so close but they was hella rude to each other in collab videos and people pointed that out in comments. Especially when Skye was around. And they would say that’s how they talk to each other. It’s no harm.

Neither of them post on youtube a lot, they really can go months without posting but have brand new apartments in Sugar Land. I know for Taylor her parents prob helping her out, it’s no way she is able to afford that lifestyle since she never post besides instagram. But IG ads does not pay all your bills and idk why people think that.

Last edited:
Reactions
12,525 131 51
Alleybux
Tea on why her and Taylor fell out? That will prob never be told but she has a new video talking about friends and people etc.

They seemed like they were so close but they was hella rude to each other in collab videos and people pointed that out in comments. Especially when Skye was around. And they would say that’s how they talk to each other. It’s no harm.

Neither of them post on youtube a lot, they really can go months without posting but have brand new apartments in Sugar Land. I know for Taylor her parents prob helping her out, it’s no way she is able to afford that lifestyle since she never post besides instagram. But IG ads does not pay all your bills and idk why people think that.

Lol girl don’t tell me that bc I wanna know the tea!

I saw where she “addressed” it in her past video. I the comments she said she wasn’t gonna talk about it. In the actual video she just said she was unhappy with her living Situation and made a change.

One of my friends and I have a relationship similar to them where we are really mean to each other but it’s lovingly. Lol we know when to knock it off and when to be serious and supportive. So their relationship never raised a red flag to me.

Reactions
52,491 721 385
Alleybux
Lol girl don’t tell me that bc I wanna know the tea!

I saw where she “addressed” it in her past video. I the comments she said she wasn’t gonna talk about it. In the actual video she just said she was unhappy with her living Situation and made a change.

One of my friends and I have a relationship similar to them where we are really mean to each other but it’s lovingly. Lol we know when to knock it off and when to be serious and supportive. So their relationship never raised a red flag to me.

Maybe they realized you can be friends with people but once you live with them that’s a whole different story, you see a person true colors.

Reactions
1,078 50 33
Alleybux
In long while
Yassssss that is the same way I feel because I watched her makeup fail video and knew I would NOT watch another video from her! That yuck mouth movement and constantly saying whatever took me the F out!

Reactions
1,078 50 33
Alleybux
Here’s the fail video I’m referring to. I was ctfu after she put that foundation on so I kept watching but this was one of the funniest videos I’ve watched in a LONG time

EDIT: she’s also hella ditzy so I’m not quite sure I would make it through another one of her videos. I’ll try the next time I’m bored though

Reactions
10,495 386 29
Alleybux
Here’s the fail video I’m referring to. I was ctfu after she put that foundation on so I kept watching but this was one of the funniest videos I’ve watched in a LONG time

EDIT: she’s also hella ditzy so I’m not quite sure I would make it through another one of her videos. I’ll try the next time I’m bored though

Ditzy like Teaira Walker? I love T but man she be coming off dingy as hell when she talks.

Reactions
1,078 50 33
Alleybux
Ditzy like Teaira Walker? I love T but man she be coming off dingy as hell when she talks.

Idk if I’ve watched her before. But this girl started the video off with a few loose screws so I knew ‘‘twas going to be a task to get through. None the less. I was crying laughing though

Under The Chemtrails Over The Country Club
Reactions
58,679 1,529 200
Alleybux
I love this girl. I just want to know what happened to her cat King:arrogant. He wasn’t even old now she has this dog named Ghost. I’m like are you going to address wth happened to King ma’am. Shoot I asked her in one of the lives she ignored the question lol. But in all n all I like her.

Reactions
276 3
Alleybux
In long while
METOOO her next investment should be her teeth because SIS

Reactions
4,789 96 131
Alleybux
where did she get it? sketch like cheap or sketch like bad looking implants

the surgery center she went to was discussed in another thread. i’ll see if i can find it. they’ve changed their name several times and i think they have a few deaths. their bbls are pretty cheap (they start at around $3500 i think) and it’s in a strip mall

here’s an article about a recent death. they were called vanity cosmetics before changing their name to jolie plastic surgery: Another patient dies at a Miami cosmetic surgery clinic

eta here’s the thread: Questions Remain After Patient Dies At Miami-Dade Plastic Surgery Clinic

Reactions
3,812 93 24
Alleybux
the surgery center she went to was discussed in another thread. i’ll see if i can find it. they’ve changed their name several times and i think they have a few deaths. their bbls are pretty cheap (they start at around $3500 i think) and it’s in a strip mall

here’s an article about a recent death. they were called vanity cosmetics before changing their name to jolie plastic surgery: Another patient dies at a Miami cosmetic surgery clinic
damn whats the point of trying to get a new body if you die

Reactions
12,525 131 51
Alleybux
I love this girl. I just want to know what happened to her cat King:arrogant. He wasn’t even old now she has this dog named Ghost. I’m like are you going to address wth happened to King ma’am. Shoot I asked her in one of the lives she ignored the question lol. But in all n all I like her.

She always had king and ghost. She gave king to a family member I think. Every once in a blue moon she’ll post a snap about missing him lol

Reactions
35,843 695 299
Alleybux
she's cute and I enjoy her videos. especially the videos where she is talking about life topics. she has some good content. I do like her personality although she comes off a bit slow lol

Reactions
12,816 229 114
Alleybux
okay, *cracks knuckles* the tea on allyiah & taylor falling out is; taylor in one of her IG lives maybe a month ago said basically Allyiah just up and moved out without telling her. She said they were fine & then she texted her and said her and her boyfriend were going to get her stuff the next day. She also said her mother was no longer fond of allyiah from an incident where Allyiah had the youtuber Dymond Goods coming to visit and she wanted her to stay with them. (They all lived in Taylors mothers house and were all paying rent) Taylor told Allyiah to let her mother know that a stranger was coming to stay there and Allyiah never did because she felt like she didnt need to because she paid rent. taylors mom basically saw that as disrespectful and no longer liked allyiah. taylor felt hurt by allyiahs sudden move

Reactions
52,491 721 385
Alleybux
okay, *cracks knuckles* the tea on allyiah & taylor falling out is; taylor in one of her IG lives maybe a month ago said basically Allyiah just up and moved out without telling her. She said they were fine & then she texted her and said her and her boyfriend were going to get her stuff the next day. She also said her mother was no longer fond of allyiah from an incident where Allyiah had the youtuber Dymond Goods coming to visit and she wanted her to stay with them. (They all lived in Taylors mothers house and were all paying rent) Taylor told Allyiah to let her mother know that a stranger was coming to stay there and Allyiah never did because she felt like she didnt need to because she paid rent. taylors mom basically saw that as disrespectful and no longer liked allyiah. taylor felt hurt by allyiahs sudden move

Wait they were living with Taylor mom? Oh wow I just thought they had townhouse together. Taylor let her move into her mom space that’s wild

Reactions
12,525 131 51
Alleybux

I believe it Lol thank u

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

Lori Harvey finally doing make up Routine on Vogue y'all
Her hair does not grow pasted to her forehead, dumbo. Rofl !! IT'S A HOT MESS ! :LOL: Her hair literally grows like, so how the heck is she...
Preacher Heather Love
So do you think it was strategic that she appealed to the college demographic? Because they were green enough to be drawn in to her ministry? I...
9ja gist live 2021 (Brand New Tea Thread)
Not you Reminiscing about your glory days of panel beating your husband side chics. Nigerian men really bring out the worst in women.Sigh It’s...
Any tea on Al!yah ra3y? Who is she married to? How did she upgrade so fast?
No one goes to that mall it’s practically dead!! Facts. Whenever I go to Dubai I stay on the palm so I’ve been to that mall many many times. It’s...
UPDATE Reddit Users Are LEGALLY Gaming The Stock Market...
From Seeking Alpha Dogecoin Insanity: Will It Hit $1, And Should You Care? May 05, 2021 11:17 AM ETDogecoin USD (DOGE-USD)BTC-USD244 Comments58...
The Sylvers were just knock Off versions of the Jacksons
Never heard of that song by the Sylvers but their music is not even really worth listening to. You’ve never heard it? I like their “Fools...
Latin America Music Tea Thread
ozuna has now boarded the doge train y’all.
Atlanta Tea 2.0: 2021 Edition
What’s Zemika IG? Idk her but I’m nosey and that’s a lil interesting lol Chile... If u wanna ruin ya day early popular_fashion_killa
Do white European men even like fat butts?
Oh my God the thread title is cringe Why is LSA so obsessed with white people's thoughts and opinions ?
Crackhead Brown being colorist again
I don't even blame him at this point. Multiple receipts exist of what this freebase Kang is. If they continue to support and he makes money off...
Top Bottom