Allyiahsface Discussion

General Manager
Reactions
18,653 434 231
Alleybux
Im not trying to go off. I just want you to think about how entitled you sound. I’m not even a fan but show her some grace. She spent the whole video talking about how nasty social media can be & then you complain that the video wasn’t in-depth enough. Maybe she got too emotional & couldn’t film anymore. You feel like she is a big deal but maybe she doesn’t see herself that way yet. Some people have a hard time complimenting themselves or talking about money because they remember how hard it was to obtain those things.

She felt like her GRWMs & Chit Chats helped her channel grow. Respond in the comments & ask her to break didn’t the analytics part more. You can search for the old videos. That’s just being lazy.
I’m not gonna lie to you, I’m not reading all that. I stopped after the first few sentences. If I had commented what I said on her YouTube, me going to her directly types that would be whatever you said about social media. I made a post on a forum, she has to come here to read it. I didn’t read the rest of what you said so that’s the only part I’m speaking on. I said what I said.

General Manager
Reactions
18,653 434 231
Alleybux
that’s what its giving me

@schllasomthn allyiah wasnt handed a “how to”. do your due diligence and see what works for you.
you posted a thread and posted your YT channel and i dont see anyone dying to watch more of you complain in your car about your job.
I never asked to be handed anything.

I never once made that comment. All I said was she was better than that and she should give herself more credit.

I’m not really the continuously complaining type and I’ve since quit that job. Now I just sit home and talk shit all day. If I was worried about the repercussions of being outed I wouldnt have posted myself as my avi, nor would I have all my socials under the same name or add my LSA handle to my videos. You thought you did something huh? I don’t talk shit anonymously, I fully own what I say. Scary huh?

I like AF. As I said, she’s accomplished a lot and should have put more effort into her video.

Team Owner
Reactions
47,960 223 14
Alleybux
I agree with @4TheTea that the thumbnail makes you think this is more of an analytical video, but the title is accurate...she’s just talking about her YT journey, and how she started from 0 and stayed pretty consistent with her uploads. She admitted to falling off briefly, but has been focused on pushing out content. This was a good reflective video from her. I’m surprised she showed some vulnerability in this chit chat.

General Manager
Reactions
5,792 20 22
Alleybux
I’m not watching for the fact that she already made like three come up videos lol idc anymore she didn’t even make it to 1 million yet this one could’ve waited what is she going to do make a come up video every time she hits a couple thousand more

Starter
Reactions
1,074 34 30
Alleybux
I'd recommend Aja Narie's vid where she broke down her youtube growth if yall were looking for a lot of detail. She's not a 'big' youtuber but her channel grew pretty fast in 1 yr, I find her boring but she's consistent. She gets in depth about money, etc. if that's what you need more insight on
I try to watch Aja but I just can't stand her accent, the way she pronounces things really pisses me off and I don't know why lol

General Manager
Reactions
9,017 15 33
Alleybux
I never asked to be handed anything.

I never once made that comment. All I said was she was better than that and she should give herself more credit.

I’m not really the continuously complaining type and I’ve since quit that job. Now I just sit home and talk shit all day. If I was worried about the repercussions of being outed I wouldnt have posted myself as my avi, nor would I have all my socials under the same name or add my LSA handle to my videos. You thought you did something huh? I don’t talk shit anonymously, I fully own what I say. Scary huh?

I like AF. As I said, she’s accomplished a lot and should have put more effort into her video.
I dont care if you like AF or not..... thats not the point.

I was not the only one who noticed that you seem to want the blueprint for a successful YT channel but some people have it and some don’t. Allyiah, like most YTers, wasn’t given or told a formula that will 1000% work. What works for her may not work for you or anyone else.

For someone who talks shit all day (your words not mine!) you sure can dish it but you cant take it. Maybe you would be better off behind the scenes.

I wasn’t trying to out you mamas you make it clear you don’t care about your online presence. I never linked your thriving channel to try to out you.

General Manager
Reactions
18,653 434 231
Alleybux
I dont care if you like AF or not..... thats not the point.

I was not the only one who noticed that you seem to want the blueprint for a successful YT channel but some people have it and some don’t. Allyiah, like most YTers, wasn’t given or told a formula that will 1000% work. What works for her may not work for you or anyone else.

For someone who talks shit all day (your words not mine!) you sure can dish it but you cant take it. Maybe you would be better off behind the scenes.

I wasn’t trying to out you mamas you make it clear you don’t care about your online presence. I never linked your thriving channel to try to out you.
Okay, you win. Is there anything else you would like to add?

Reactions
7,663 71 2
Alleybux
I don’t really get why people think the video should’ve been more in-depth, it was a chit chat GRWM video. Those are usually just someone saying whatever comes to mind about whatever the topic is. I didn’t care for the video because she didn’t say anything she hasn’t said multiple time but I expected it to be what it was.

Team Owner
Reactions
150,837 2,990 3,634
Alleybux
Uhhhhh yeahhhh Idk man I thought the video made sense. Sound like a lot of reflection and just taking a look at her past. She’s very sweet and I really hope she do some good things for herself *shrug*.

Last edited:
General Manager
Reactions
11,614 250 96
Alleybux
I don’t really get why people think the video should’ve been more in-depth, it was a chit chat GRWM video. Those are usually just someone saying whatever comes to mind about whatever the topic is. I didn’t care for the video because she didn’t say anything she hasn’t said multiple time but I expected it to be what it was.
Exactly. Chit Chats rarely have any structure.

General Manager
Reactions
5,626 62 16
Alleybux
Seems these “influencers” are really running out of content... some are circling back and revisiting old content...that seems to be AF lately.
Since everybody copies anyway it’s so many influencers they can pull ideas from and add a twist lol. Especially some white youtubers I watch

General Manager
Reactions
13,990 79 5
Alleybux
I'd recommend Aja Narie's vid where she broke down her youtube growth if yall were looking for a lot of detail. She's not a 'big' youtuber but her channel grew pretty fast in 1 yr, I find her boring but she's consistent. She gets in depth about money, etc. if that's what you need more insight on
ETA: Her detailed video was good and very in depth! For sure!

One thing I wouldn't call Aja is consistent lol. If you mean the theme of her content is consistent then yeah because it was very repetitive for quite a while there. And her camera quality/edits are pretty consistent in terms of not overdoing it being too theatrical but still looking clean. but as for as frequency of uploads - definitely not consistent. and whenever she would announce a new upload schedule she couldn't stick to it. (this was prior to pregnancy as well, now obviously more grace is given).

General Manager
Reactions
13,990 79 5
Alleybux
It felt a bit rushed I think is the consensus. It felt like she started off the video with detail and pacing herself/pacing the story then the second half she didn't dive in as much and skipped forward quite a bit without tying it all together in the end or letting it flow with the same pace and detail throughout. That's how I felt anyway and I saw a few other fonts mention the rushed aspect. Maybe she ran out of time while filming or she realized the more recent info she didn't want to disclose at the same level.

Starter
Reactions
1,440 153 10
Alleybux
Off topic - But how in the hell does she work out so much but keep the fat in her BBL? Surely when you work out so much you lose fat everywhere as you can’t spot reduce one area... but thang has been thangin and hasn’t gotten any smaller lmao.

French
Reactions
2,880 31 24
Alleybux
Off topic - But how in the hell does she work out so much but keep the fat in her BBL? Surely when you work out so much you lose fat everywhere as you can’t spot reduce one area... but thang has been thangin and hasn’t gotten any smaller lmao.
Yes it even looks bigger... I still remember the blood work and surgery she kept secret tho...

Go on girl, do your show...
Reactions
3,803 62 10
Alleybux
Yes it even looks bigger... I still remember the blood work and surgery she kept secret tho...
Supposedly she had more lipo and ab etching done. If you go look at her pics in Jan you can see her faja under one of her sweater sets... then she popped out 3 months later with abs which makes sense. She would have been 3/4 mpo. She was going “hard” in the gym leading up to her “ab” reveal but you only need to be abt 6wpo from lipo only to resume exercise...which could make it all seem gym made.

ETA: I don't think she added to her BBL, but good lipo can make your butt look more prominent and much better.

Last edited:
Bench Warmer
Reactions
74 1
Alleybux
Supposedly she had more lipo and ab etching done. If you go look at her pics in Jan you can see her faja under one of her sweater sets... then she popped out 3 months later with abs which makes sense. She would have been 3/4 mpo. She was going “hard” in the gym leading up to her “ab” reveal but you only need to be abt 6wpo from lipo only to resume exercise...which could make it all seem gym made.

ETA: I don't think she added to her BBL, but good lipo can make your butt look more prominent and much better.
Which picture can you see the Faja in?

Starter
Reactions
274 1
Alleybux
Short hair looks great on AF

I can’t believe she doesn’t want to embrace her natural hair

Honestly, I wish she’d just slow down a bit and catch her breath as she’s speaking

Granted, the fast pace wit is entertaining and possibly why I continue to watch

Also wish she’d show us more of the inner workings of meetings she’s having within her brand.
Like when they secure the endorsements

Would love to also see her travel like sis take a trip & show us!

Go on girl, do your show...
Reactions
3,803 62 10
Alleybux
to me that just looks like a bra and pockets on her pants. I do believe she did something with her abs tho.
I had to zoom in but on the second pic of that post you can see bunching in the middle possibly from the hooks of a faja and I can tell because the silhouette is rigid but smooth prob due to foams under the faja. Once you see a lot of dolls post-op you can tell.

Last edited:
Starter
Reactions
1,103 15 2
Alleybux
I felt really bad when she said she has a hard time dealing with mean comments and the damage it does to her mental health. It’s unrealistic to say she shouldn’t read here, I mean come on. How many of you can say you wouldn’t want to know what others are saying about you on a forum. The richest celebs create fake pages just to go snooping on tea that’s being spilled about them. I just think she has to limit how often she visits this site. Maybe the comparisons to Bri really got to her (hence why she doesn’t like filming with her). I could be wrong but Allyiah since you are here, a few things that could help.

1. add some color back into your wardrobe. You are already beige (no shade no tea) but wearing nudes washes you out. Maybe looking back on your ig during the mustard era will help to inspire you to get back into wearing fun outfits again.

2. the short/natural hair suits you best! Maybe wear the style for longer than 30 minutes and it’ll start to grow on you. Sometimes after wearing frontals for so long it’s hard to see yourself as beautiful with your natural hair but you absolutely are!

3. Stop nitpicking yourself apart! It makes it hard watching you when you do that. You do not have to point out your flaws in an attempt to beat others to the punch. To let you in on a little secret MOST PEOPLE DONT NOTICE THAT YOUR FLAWS ARE FLAWS UNTIL YOU POINT THEM OUT FIRST.

4. Do not lose another pound.

that’s all I have for now unless someone wants to add to this.

Last edited:
MVP
Reactions
2,360 13
Alleybux
I’m not talking about just getting luxury. I’m talking about how when she was her “real self” she was on camera a mess, house a mess, in her underwear, cursing etc - and now she tries to portray this “all neutrals, need a housekeeper, I’ve always been this clean/put together” etc image, when just a few years ago she was the exact opposite.

Growth is good, yes- but don’t try to play like you were always on this Briana-esqu chic, classy “aesthetic” when she wasn’t AT ALL
Exactly she low key gave rude girl vibes back then. That’s the real her.

edit: ANNNND she tries to hide it but it’s apparent that she’s still nasty/messy under it all; she said that her closet was a mess before she filmed in there & that’s why she hadn’t shown it & don’t get me started on that hot azz mess of a pantry. Hell she even showed that her kitchen drawers were a mess, they probably still are!!! So, yes, I would agree she’s trying to put in a front that’s she’s this clean put together.

Bitterdrop you can spit on some ice & slide.

Last edited:

The Culture

Ask LSA

General Alley

Recent Posts

Octavia B
Damned if you do damned if you dont. Now you dont like that she actually knows octavia. Shes only ever dropped little bits. The stuff has never...
So Vanessa Bryant lied after all (who’s surprised?)
Y’all really thought someone with a high school education wrote that whole speech? Actually no.
NYC Fonts get in here
I thought yall wanted the grittiness to return after complaining about gentrification? Who the hell would want more crime? Most of the city is...
Haitian vs Puerto Rican vs Jamaican
that was cute. i liked it. i wish i could've heard them a lil louder. i need a new lappy.
Lil Yachty Created A Nail Polish Line to Show That Nail Polish Isn't Just for Women: "On The...
First units aka weaves for men. Now nail paint aka male nail polish? Seriously? Men been wearing nail polish for how long now? This isn't...
Nigeria 9ja gist live 2021 (Brand New Tea Thread)
Ok This tea is turning my belle small. :cry::coffee: Tea don turn laxative lmao pls dear, it seems you are focused and have tea to share. We the...
Does Anyone Play Genshin Impact?
For anyone pulling on Eula’s banner, i had amazing luck today! I got both Eula and Mona, raised Beidou, Xinyan, and Xingqiu’s constellation to 6...
When Hoteptressing goes wrong...
Can I please get some context on those three words? I think one of y’all said Velvet says that. What video does she say that shit? She's said it...
Top Bottom