Allyiahsface Discussion

Ask LSA

General Alley

Recent Posts

BLACK WOMEN ARE LOSING INTEREST IN BLACK MEN...
Most of us are young black women in our early to mid 20's. You've literally been a member since 2013. Get a life old man. Oh I have a life and...
Why are women not sympathetic to REAL trans women's plight
Lmao ok honey. You are grasping at straws and it's sad. You don't know what I mean because you are a man, I'm quite sure all women do, even the...
Jemele Hill tried it with En Vogue
Hold On Lies Give It Up, Turn It Loose Free Your Mind My Lovin (Never Gonna Get It) Don't Go Runaway Love Don't Let Go Whatever Giving Him...
Official Global Citizen VAX Live watch thread/ Meghan and Harry are Campaign chairs for Global...
i‘m slow tonight, what’s the name you are thinking? Poppy :) I talked about my name guesses here.
New Regimen and MUCH happier hair
So I ordered a little sample size of the Innersense hydrating hairbath that I know the girls love. I was already iffy about sulfate free shampoos...
Mom says she dont want to see us until we are vaccinated!
Oh okay that’s cute. Turn around for me Keep it moving u ain’t got nothing to talk about with me
RHOA Sneek Peek Porsha explains her issues with Kenya
Porsha is A) fake B) uses people to her advantage C) lies D) is long winded when challenged with a question because she cannot give a real reason...
What is the tea on Shannon Boodram??
Yup she said getting married is the only way she could be seen as serious in her profession. So homegirl LITERALLY cudda hired a man... (Which as...
Top Bottom