Quantcast

Already know the answer but I wanted to vent on LSA

Autumn Melody

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
22,497 513 170
Alleybux
I'm actually still mad so I'm just going to write cliff notes then you can drag me for all my foolishness

- Guy I'm dating is horrifically bad with basic levels of communication. Like, 1 - 2 weeks without hearing a single thing from him ever levels of bad.
- Was actually doing alright for the past week and saw some improvements, until he drops the bomb that he had a recent fµck buddy
- They last fµcked about 2 weeks ago
- Says that anxiety, depression and alcohol were factors
- Claims that he feels nothing for her
- fµcked 3 or 4 times (we've been physical, but I'm still a virgin)
- Is still in regular contact with her

Someone needs to just come in here and tell me to abandon this sinking ship before I take him back and waste my early 20's over some nonsense

Nefari

Heated
Reaction score
Reactions
125,757 2,512 599
Alleybux
Abandon this sinking ship before you take him back and waste your early 20's over some nonsense.

No, but really. Any man that can go weeks without speaking to you...y'all are not dating.

I'm saying this out of e-love...know better and do better.

Hang it up. Flatscreen.

Chinxz

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
92,501 2,694 1,516
Alleybux
Reread what you wrote about this dude. What could possibly make you want to continue to deal with someone like that? Drop him before you develop anxiety and depression your damn self from putting up with his bµllsh!t.

If you need LSA (or anyone) to tell you how to deal with a guy treating you this way you need to refrain from dating until you develop some self esteem.

LuxxeHigh

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
5,521 216 228
Alleybux
Girl why? Why do you need others to tell you what you already know? He's treating you like an option, letting you know he's not committed but you're still valuing him enough to give him your time, dignity, sanity. Stop disrespecting your person and let him go. There's zero reason why you should be holding on to him. You said you're a virgin so you aren't even dickmatized.

I was in a situation similar as a teen. I was a virgin and the guy I was dating wasn't. I knew the relationship wasnt going anywhere so I let him have xes with whoever he wanted. I just wanted to talk to him when I felt like it and have him take me on dates and use him as a starter boyfriend. Come to think about it I sound like I was in the beginning stages of learning how to be a player. Anyway, this guy was your starter except it's more complicated because it's apparent you have feelings. Move on, find someone worth your virginity, or whatever your end game is.

Disclaimer for the nosy, judmental fonts. I was neva a hoe. I'm grown and married now.

Kingofkings

Bye Hoe
Reaction score
Reactions
15,865 251 386
Alleybux
Stay on the ship. If all that happened and you're still questioning it, nothing anyone says on a message board is gonna change your mind.

I learned a long time ago that people aren't gonna leave until they're fed up, no matter how stupid they out here lookin. See you in Jane Doe Alley in a little while.

ETA: Not to be rude, but I've been the stupid one before. You honestly will not leave until you get tired, or he leaves you.

Autumn Melody

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
22,497 513 170
Alleybux
Chile. Should have gone incogneato. I know I gave you guys permission to drag but I wasn't expecting this.

I'm taking the advice on here, and not dating any more until I get a reasonable level of self esteem

Ambi D

Fishnets, Black panty hose.
Reaction score
Reactions
337,516 7,601 1,812
Alleybux
Just understand that if he can go a week without calling you that you are not dating him. You’re just his f*ck buddy too but you’re too dumb to know it. You’re a woman he doesn’t have to maintain with time, affection, or thought. He doesn’t have to check in your well being. Does that sound like dating to you? Wake up! You’re a f-Buddy.
He’s using you for your puss and let’s you live with the illusion that you’re dating.Don't settle sis.

Last edited:

whocaresaboutit

PM me for info on personal tarot card readings
Reaction score
Reactions
68,702 1,058 244
Alleybux
PSA:

If he's not sleeping with you, he's sleeping with someone else. No exceptions.

Please memorize the statement above...then act accordingly.

Men think about xes 18 hours a day (i'm exaggerating...but they think about xes a lot). They spend their waking moments thinking about how to get xes. It is a narrative that runs subconsciously through their brain. Designed to keep the human race going.

According to the Kinsey Institute’s FAQ, “54% of men think about xes every day or several times a day, 43% a few times per month or a few times per week, and 4% less than once a month.”

But how the man handles his nature is the true story. Most can't.

Seriously. There are many studies published on this.

Last edited:

Sunken Palace

Get Maximum xesual Benefits!!!
Reaction score
Reactions
108,586 1,123 594
Alleybux
Everyone pretty much said what I wanted to say so there's no need for me to add anything else. I was in this situation with a grown ass man (dude in his early 50s acting like that) and I dropped that idiot like a hot potato at the first sign of mess because I learned that lesson in my 20s dealing with someone else who did the same thing. Never ever repeat the same mistake twice or you look stupid and foolish.

Take the advice in here because there is good advice in this thread. It may be harsh but trust and believe it is good advice. Just move on, work on yourself, and keep it moving.

SpiritQueen

Fairy Kween
Reaction score
Reactions
98,789 3,338 2,110
Alleybux
Men think about xes 18 hours a day. They spend their waking moments thinking about how to get xes. It is a narrative that runs subconsciously through their brain. Designed to keep the human race going.

But how the man handles his nature is the true story. Most can't.

Seriously. There are many studies published on this.
I've always wondered if this was true or not. Cause there are some guys who act asexual or claim they don't care that much about xes at all. I've always been super curious about this.

But sorry OP don't let me derail your thread.

TheRealNikkiO

Slaying & Saving Because Christ Is King!
Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
287,682 17,716 14,284
Alleybux
Oh my.....

He showed you his true self, believe him & run the other direction. In fact, you should thank him because he has spared you a life of heartbreak, STIs and Fuckboi Fuckery. If you stay, don’t come back for advice.:arrogant

E x c e l

tu ne peux pas contrôler les opinions des gens
Reaction score
Reactions
58,951 2,850 110
Alleybux
Yes thank this guy for exposing himself. You are worth so much more and somewhere is a man out there that is greater than this scum.

The Throne

Black.women.are.top.tier
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
314,753 1,985 406
Alleybux
How? Stupidity, insecurity it’s sad that some young women don’t want to be treated better...

Reread what you wrote about this dude. What could possibly make you want to continue to deal with someone like that? Drop him before you develop anxiety and depression your damn self from putting up with his bµllsh!t.

If you need LSA (or anyone) to tell you how to deal with a guy treating you this way you need to refrain from dating until you develop some self esteem.

Sjerome43

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
47 1
Alleybux
Abandon this sinking ship before you take him back and waste your early 20's over some nonsense.

No, but really. Any man that can go weeks without speaking to you...y'all are not dating.

I'm saying this out of e-love...know better and do better.

Hang it up. Flatscreen.

This is a legit answer above...

Gull

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
177,484 9,785 12,319
Alleybux
I'm actually still mad so I'm just going to write cliff notes then you can drag me for all my foolishness

- Guy I'm dating is horrifically bad with basic levels of communication. Like, 1 - 2 weeks without hearing a single thing from him ever levels of bad.
- Was actually doing alright for the past week and saw some improvements, until he drops the bomb that he had a recent fµck buddy
- They last fµcked about 2 weeks ago
- Says that anxiety, depression and alcohol were factors
- Claims that he feels nothing for her
- fµcked 3 or 4 times (we've been physical, but I'm still a virgin)
- Is still in regular contact with her

Someone needs to just come in here and tell me to abandon this sinking ship before I take him back and waste my early 20's over some nonsense
why do you need anyone to tell you anything?..lol
are you serious?