Quantcast

Am I an ectomorph, mesomorph, or ecto-mesomorph?

asiansauce1

Ya’ll’s favorite Chinese
Reaction score
Reactions
2,845 83 38
Alleybux
I’m a bit confused about what body type I am.

I have trouble gaining weight (but have the ability to gain weight) and I really don’t eat a lot like I have to force myself to eat more. I don’t lose weight like ever (at most 1-2 pounds over a couple of months) but I’m already underweight. I never intentionally dieted though.

I have broader shoulders with skinny arms, a slightly wide rub cage and abdomen area with straigut hips and skinnier legs. Also when I do the thumb and index finger wrist test, my fingers almost touch but I feel like my fingers are just short. My limbs are also relatively long for my height

EDIT: apparently you have to use the middle finger and your thumb and mine overlap but my thumb and index finger don't even touch.. and I have differnet results. ON my right wrist, they just touch and don't overlap while on my left wrist, they overlap about a centimeter

I don’t really exercise all that much or intensely but people have said I looked like a runner after I told them I ran track and like 1 or 2 people said they thought I played soccer but I’m not sure if it is my “competitive” (I’m not actually competitive) nature or from my physique. I don’t know how easily I gain muscle though since I never intentionally went on a weightlifting program (like I never even tried to do exercises like bench presses and such)

I’m just very confused if I’m considered an ectomorph, mesomorph or ecto-mesomorph? All I know I is I’m def not an endo-mesomorph or endomorph

CatThot

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
80,516 2,790 1,293
Alleybux
I’m a bit confused about what body type I am.

I have trouble gaining weight (but have the ability to gain weight) and I really don’t eat a lot like I have to force myself to eat more. I don’t lose weight like ever (at most 1-2 pounds over a couple of months) but I’m already underweight. I never intentionally dieted though.

I have broader shoulders with skinny arms, a slightly wide rub cage and abdomen area with straigut hips and skinnier legs. Also when I do the thumb and index finger wrist test, my fingers almost touch but I feel like my fingers are just short. My limbs are also relatively long for my height

EDIT: apparently you have to use the middle finger and your thumb and mine overlap but my thumb and index finger don't even touch.. and I have differnet results. ON my right wrist, they just touch and don't overlap while on my left wrist, they overlap about a centimeter

I don’t really exercise all that much or intensely but people have said I looked like a runner after I told them I ran track and like 1 or 2 people said they thought I played soccer but I’m not sure if it is my “competitive” (I’m not actually competitive) nature or from my physique. I don’t know how easily I gain muscle though since I never intentionally went on a weightlifting program (like I never even tried to do exercises like bench presses and such)

I’m just very confused if I’m considered an ectomorph, mesomorph or ecto-mesomorph? All I know I is I’m def not an endo-mesomorph or endomorph
You sound like an inverted triangle .................. have you looked into Kibbe body types too?

asiansauce1

Ya’ll’s favorite Chinese
Reaction score
Reactions
2,845 83 38
Alleybux
You sound like an inverted triangle .................. have you looked into Kibbe body types too?
I am an inverted triangle

EDIT: i feel like I’m either an inverted triangle or a rectangle (especially after I eat lol)

but I feel like each body shape categorization thing is different like ecto,mesomorph, Endo categorization are for fitness goals and to see if you’re small, medium, large framed (I’m small-medium framed) Kibbe body types if for fashion choices (don’t know what I am for that) and the shapes are for fashion choices too

I have been described as inverted triangle, skinny apple and athletic looking If I gained like 10 pounds (I’m slightly underweight due to not eating much) I don’t really do much weightlifting or sports now it’s all in my Shoulder width and looking more “sturdy” than other smaller framed girls that are my height and weight

Last edited:

News Alley

Top Bottom