Quantcast

Am I xesually Fluid?

Ms Belle Um

MsSarahBellum
Reaction score
Reactions
1,799 12 2
Alleybux
For context, I’m attracted to men but when i was in college i used to watch pδrn that rarely involved men. i have had a threesome before with a man and another woman (she came a lot my first time going down) but always thought about xes with a woman only. Is it wrong that i can’t exactly picture being in a relationship with one but (although timid) would have xes with one? I’ve been attracted to women before or had a girl crush (lena waithe even tho she problematic) but I’m confused...
I’m single is it still considered down low?
Ive always respected the lgbt community and consider myself an ally but this side of me is a path i haven’t explored. Am i xesually fluid? Straight with an interest in puss as well?

DangerDay

Heaux For Jotaro Kujo
Reaction score
Reactions
31,541 1,574 419
Alleybux
I mostly watch gay or lesbian pδrn, with straight pδrn it has to be SENSUAL and the woman MUST get oral. I haven't came across a women in my daily life that I've been xesually attracted too but I've seen women online I'd definitely make out with/let eat my coochie/have xes with. In reality thought....the though of actually eatin coochie turns me off, I'll do everythin else but lettin another women's fluids in my mouth seems gross.

CRUZAN

Bad Gyul Nuh Quarrel
Reaction score
Reactions
11,919 289 398
Alleybux
I can relate except I have never actually gone there with a woman. I have an interest and can fantasize about xes with another woman but, like you, can't see myself in a serious relationship with one. So I consider myself straight since my preference leans heavily towards males. Others might think differently though.

I did ask one of my friends who is truly bisexual what she thought. If it makes me fluid/bi. She said that just makes me fun :ROFLMAO:

M A R S

Free The Robots
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
7,357 59 18
Alleybux
Some people like to describe this as being bisexual and not biromantic.

Justhefacts

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
17 1
Alleybux
For context, I’m attracted to men but when i was in college i used to watch pδrn that rarely involved men. i have had a threesome before with a man and another woman (she came a lot my first time going down) but always thought about xes with a woman only. Is it wrong that i can’t exactly picture being in a relationship with one but (although timid) would have xes with one? I’ve been attracted to women before or had a girl crush (lena waithe even tho she problematic) but I’m confused...
Ive always respected the lgbt community and consider myself an ally but this side of me is a path i haven’t explored. Am i xesually fluid? Straight with an interest in puss as well?

baybestud

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
310 1 6
Alleybux

sounds like ur just straight and horny