Quantcast

Am I The Only Lesbian Who...

GayBae

Five Feet of Find Out
Reaction score
Reactions
16,598 876 494
Alleybux
... has ZERO interest in babies??? It seems like the lesbuns live and breath to get married and start popping out crotch goblins - and documenting it all on IG. It can instantly make me lose interest in your social- that sh*t is boring af to me.

I'm not interested in your TTC "journey", your gender reveal or whatever androgynous H name yall giving that child (I swear it's always Harper or Harlow or Heinz or some such). I'm not into pics of both of yalls pregnancies and idgaf about pamper sponsorships or sleep tips or weird milestone pics of your baby laying beside a number 2 made out of balloons. I just have zero interest and notice that the lesbuns are HYPER interested in that nuclear family ideal.

Is it a way of seeking acceptance and social legitimacy? It just seems so much more all consuming than it even is for The Straights.

I just want my chick, a golden retriever and a bad ass car. Am I alone?

Ps: Full disclosure I was kinda like this as a child. Rather than coddling my baby doll I wanted to body slam it lol I'm femme btw

HelenSade

Ladies, Take His Draws!!!
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
246,348 4,734 1,266
Alleybux
... has ZERO interest in babies??? It seems like the lesbuns live and breath to get married and start popping out crotch goblins - and documenting it all on IG. It can instantly make me lose interest in your social- that sh*t is boring af to me.

I'm not interested in your TTC "journey", your gender reveal or whatever androgynous H name yall giving that child (I swear it's always Harper or Harlow or Heinz or some such). I'm not into pics of both of yalls pregnancies and idgaf about pamper sponsorships or sleep tips or weird milestone pics of your baby laying beside a number 2 made out of balloons. I just have zero interest and notice that the lesbuns are HYPER interested in that nuclear family ideal.

Is it a way of seeking acceptance and social legitimacy? It just seems so much more all consuming than it even is for The Straights.

Ps: Full disclosure I was kinda like this as a child. Rather than coddling my baby doll I wanted to body slam it lol I'm femme btw
See, you don't even know what you done started in the groupchat, with all these people becoming more and more demanding with these gender reveals.

An Auntie thanks you.

Loxkt

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
42,729 4,186 124
Alleybux

Welcome to that stage of adulthood where everyone (gay, straight, single, married, young, old) is popping out babies and you’re left looking at endless photos reels of weird looking babies that you have to compliment occasionally. There will be many "important moments" that you couldn’t really give a damn about to look forward to filing up your feed.

GayBae

Five Feet of Find Out
Reaction score
Reactions
16,598 876 494
Alleybux
Welcome to that stage of adulthood where everyone (gay, straight, single, married, young, old) is popping out babies and you’re left looking at endless photos reels of weird looking babies that you have to compliment occasionally. There will be many "important moments" that you couldn’t really give a damn about to look forward to filing up your feed.
Lissen I ain't wanna say it but they do be funny lookin...

To be fair, beautiful children are more rare than we want to admit. The average newborn looks like a poorly baked potato

chocolateTy

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
291,294 7,673 6,914
Alleybux
No you're not alone. I have no desire for children. As a teen, I got my first job at Hardee's because I absolutely refused to babysit like the rest of the girls. I don't even babysit now lol. Kids are annoying, and I have no desire for them, ever. My mom keeps reminding me that she wants grandkids, and I keep reminding her that it's never going to happen. I've found that my life is much happier and serene when I live it on my own terms.

MERVEILLEUSE

Encyclopedia Dramatica
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
713,826 11,268 4,454
Alleybux
I love kids in tiny, tiiiinnny doses. I’d be an excellent play auntie. But I thoroughly enjoy spending all my money on nice things for myself so I ain’t trying to be anybody’s mother. I’m not interested in women with kids either.

Haitian1

ghetto girl with a degree
Reaction score
Reactions
87,681 13,395 5,096
Alleybux
me and my girl had the biggest fight over this just cause I said I'm not ready to have kids yet neither is she but I said maybe in ten years and she gets mad at the maybe part I'm not against having kids just not now I'm 24 shes 30 btw

Games

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
53,938 3,665 3,118
Alleybux
Nope. I don't want kids at all. Just me and my wife is fine for me. Children are overrated, and they slow you down. It's no longer about you once you have a child, and I strongly believe a woman can't truly be happy as a mother. Soooo many women regret their kids, and if they don't regret their kids, they regret how they slow them down, and get in the way of everything.

No kids for me, but I will babysit and mentor.

FemmeKween

ooooh, caresha, why they laughing?
Reaction score
Reactions
16,734 146 55
Alleybux
To be honest, I love babies, toddlers, and kids but I have NEVER wanted kids of my own. I knew that early on. And as I get closer and closer to the age range where people are expecting babies from me, it hasn't changed.

I like being the fun aunt. I don't want to be anyone's mother. And if I do happen to change my mind, I'd adopt before actually getting pregnant.

highRoller

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
9,141 720 979
Alleybux
This is the dream! This is the life!
Eq2LW2jXIAA8WrW.jpg

I'm a be back for you when I'm not unemployed and have more to offer

Lassy Hia

All Ova The Spectrum
Reaction score
Reactions
8,327 366 121
Alleybux
I feel like I would be more into having kids if I was rich with a nanny.

Sarthee

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
9,983 115 4
Alleybux
I don't want kids either, don't hate them or anything but I want to enjoy my life

GayBae

Five Feet of Find Out
Reaction score
Reactions
16,598 876 494
Alleybux
No you're not alone. I have no desire for children. As a teen, I got my first job at Hardee's because I absolutely refused to babysit like the rest of the girls. I don't even babysit now lol. Kids are annoying, and I have no desire for them, ever. My mom keeps reminding me that she wants grandkids, and I keep reminding her that it's never going to happen. I've found that my life is much happier and serene when I live it on my own terms.
Oh dear gawd I never considered babysitting as a job option! People really did that sh!t?!

My parents have my nephew and two grandcats. I'm trying to make a grand dog happen but we have some practical issues there!

SkieOat

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
6,932 196 65
Alleybux
You're definitely not lol.

I'm still not sure how I feel about having kids.
But I definitely don't have any strong desire to. And I don't think I would feel incomplete without kids the way other women say they do or would.

I really love kids....but having my OWN!? Yayayayaaya idk. So, I'm personally leaning towards not.

And it makes me really happy to see so many women here expressing that they don't want kids. Childless women need to be normalized for sure.

GayBae

Five Feet of Find Out
Reaction score
Reactions
16,598 876 494
Alleybux
I don't love or hate kids per se. I'm kind and very encouraging when I encounter them. My gfs godson comes over and I play with him etc. But I don't want to nurture him. I'm clear on that and very secure in my stance - eventually he has to go home lol

I'm just trying to understand why these IG heaux be so obsessed with this sh!t?! Deep down, I think I have always resented that I'm supposed to look at this small, screeching, completely helpless thing and feel an urge to care for it. In reality, I would rather...

66e.jpg

Pagliacci

The Clown
Reaction score
Reactions
92,589 3,303 1,814
Alleybux
kids are cute in theory. all the lesbians i know are running to get pregnant with the latest b!tch they uhauled with. why bring kids into that sh!t?

Miss C

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
23,687 678 433
Alleybux
I always find we talk about them and theory, but never really act.

Luv2Luvme

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
4,869 103 23
Alleybux
I dont want children and never have. Girls all around wanted kids even the lesbuns and bi girls. I always wanted to be free of that responsibility and annoyance. I dont have the patience to raise a child anyway. I value peace, being able to do what I want, when i want, and my money.

FeralNoire

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
194 6 1
Alleybux
I love my niece but I am exhausted watching her lil spastic ass while my sister and her husband run out to do errands. Even in small doses, a 3 year old is enough to make me roll a blunt. I've never wanted kids, never disliked em either; just felt drained around them. When I was little I thought being a spinster was cool; no men no babies, I could focused on my art and collect kitsch knick-knacks?! Sign my up! That was before I realized I was a lesbian, lol. Now I want a quiet life where I bee keep, tend to my garden with a wife, and raise a few goats and chickens.

Last edited:

HOWUWANNA

SCROLL AND LOL
Reaction score
Reactions
41,059 2,261 1,521
Alleybux
You're not alone!Idk what its is, but they all want kids. On dating apps even the trans women want to knock you up now, it's gross.

highRoller

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
9,141 720 979
Alleybux
So where we going first, babygirl? Are we going to be naked most of the time or all of the time? I need to know if I should bother packing a respectable outfit lol.
Nice clothes so I can wine and dine you after :sneaky: and wherever you want:airplane

Gingerale888

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
615 59 31
Alleybux

Am I the only bi ****, femme presenting, top, Dom who never ever wants kids? it feels like it. Every pretty femme girl either already has kids, is undecided, wants them...

I'm dying alone...lol

Mishon2plz

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,433 23 5
Alleybux

Singing you are not alone…I’m here with you. I’m not interested in marriage or children. And I’ll see your golden retriever and a bad ass car and I’ll raise you an outdoor kitchen with a pool.

FemmeKween

ooooh, caresha, why they laughing?
Reaction score
Reactions
16,734 146 55
Alleybux
I don't want kids and never have.

I knew at 12 (before I even knew I was a lesbian) that I never wanted kids. It's not a matter of me being ready for it; it's a matter of me never wanting it at all. I do want marriage due to the benefits of the union being recognized but no kids.

moritak69

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,485 168 87
Alleybux
no you're not the only one. I just want a gf, a cat, and nice appartment.

The whole point of being a lesbian is you don't have to follow the hetero-patriarchal bs (marriage, kids)