Quantcast

Am I the only one not getting why Kara is upset with MJ about Justin?

BlaqueBirds

She Believed She Could So She Did!
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
268,650 10,563 9,162
Alleybux
I don't get her anger?

Yea you didnt like him because MJ didn't and then he came to your hearing, I get it but he got you your job back. One she lost on her own.

I can see her not caring for him... but this much anger against MJ and being upset with her because she kept a relationship under wraps (for good reason as we see) Doesn't make sense

LadyElle0301

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
150,815 4,332 1,748
Alleybux
They've always seen Justin as the enemy.

I believe Kara still believes he got MJ fired. So of course she thinks he's a snake.

MJ is just the one that fell for him while she was working with him.

Justin is going to have a lot more proving to do for Kara to think he's not trying to get over on everyone.

CaliSunShine

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
614 18 2
Alleybux
I don't get her anger?

Yea you didnt like him because MJ didn't and then he came to your hearing, I get it but he got you your job back. One she lost on her own.

I can see her not caring for him... but this much anger against MJ and being upset with her because she kept a relationship under wraps (for good reason as we see) Doesn't make sense

Kara has been that ride or die chick for MJ. No matter how many stupid decisions she has made; or how many times she played herself chasing after the wrong man, Kara was there for her.

MJ is a very damaged and self centered person and Kara finally reached her limit. Justin is far from the love of MJs life. She is easily swayed by the promise of good dack regardless of how poorly that man may or may have treated her.

Kara is just acting the way you're supposed to act when your so-called best friend fails to be as loyal to you as you have been to them.

BlaqueBirds

She Believed She Could So She Did!
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
268,650 10,563 9,162
Alleybux
Kara has been that ride or die chick for MJ. No matter how many stupid decisions she has made; or how many times she played herself chasing after the wrong man, Kara was there for her.

MJ is a very damaged and self centered person and Kara finally reached her limit. Justin is far from the love of MJs life. She is easily swayed by the promise of good dack regardless of how poorly that man may or may have treated her.

Kara is just acting the way you're supposed to act when your so-called best friend fails to be as loyal to you as you have been to them.

How was she disloyal?

And Justin didn't do anything to her while in a relationship. Why can't he be the love of her life?

Lee sure wasn't and was way more sh!tty than Justin. Kara supported that.

Est Gee

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
102,028 4,792 1,936
Alleybux
And definitely inclusive of what you've said Kara was going through what appeared to be a life crisis and MJ was very unsupportive pretty much blew her off every chance she got for what Kara just now found out for a man, a man that has now gotten both MJ and Kara fired.

ChiLawyer

One of One. The Only One.
Reaction score
Reactions
77,183 1,390 281
Alleybux
Kara blames Justin for getting her fired when really she was just caught in the crosshairs when he and MJ went after Rhonda. I mean, she DIDN'T actually fact check the story so...*shrug*

I get her skepticism about Justin but after he got her job back and also got her a title bump she can ease off him a little. She also should be more understanding about MJ liking him. People aren't always who we think they are. And if he really is terrible then MJ will learn her lesson again. Let's not act like ugly Lee was a catch with the baggage of two grown children and a crazy ex wife. Please.

raenelle

Happy Dancer
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
30,669 689 23
Alleybux

I agree. Kara put in perspective when she made the comment about the roller-coaster MJ always seems to be on. When she falls, it's not MJ who gets the scrapes and bruises. So does Kara. I took it to mean that anytime MJ jumps into these relationships that end up leaving MJ broken, hurt, etc., Kara is right there not only helping MJ through out but feeling some of that pain too. I've said it before but people like MJ are exhausting as hell! I mean, I like MJ but she seems to always be in self-destruct mode. She just keeps landing in one drama after another. I don't blame Kara one bit for keeping her distance.

This "thing" she has with Justin...it could probably go somewhere but MJ proved last episode that she is a self-sabotager when it comes to her relationships. Why would you snoop in that man's things??? Why do you keep these people you barely know about your relationship? I would like to think MJ's new found friends aren't setting her up but with this show, you just never know. But we all know given MJ's track record, things will hit the fan and more than likely no matter how mad Kara is, Kara will be there for her friend.

But to OP's point, I don't think persay she's mad at Justin. I just think the whole bit with Justin is just the straw that broke the camel's back.