Quantcast

Am I the only that thinks Ralph Angel cries too much?

nubiandiva86

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
14,533 293 183
Alleybux
You can think what you want -- it works.

Offended?? But you didn't say anything to offend, and if you think you did the offense flew over my head. You said I said something that wasn't clear, I told you it was clear you just read it wrong and to help because that's what I do, I clarified and, it worked because you got it now, which all I thought be both wanted -- clarity. :peace
I said it worked but to a certain degree. I said Mae executed it perfectly but Kofi not so much. Next to Daniel Kaluuya he wouldn't stand a chance or many of the other actors in this generation.

And I said I misread and said I understood it now.There was no need to explain it again. I said I understood for 2 posts now. I said "Thanks for the clarification" before you explained it again lol. That means I understand it. I suggested ways it could have been made more clear in the future which wasn't necessary at all. Anyways let's move on.

nubiandiva86

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
14,533 293 183
Alleybux
:disdain Geminis are also known to be liars. Some are better than others....:ROFLMAO:

But this is just lighthearted fun.

There’s no logical argument to prove or disprove the validity of astrological signs. It’s just patterns of behavior noted among people born with similar stellar positions during birth.
I'm not a liar lol. The Gemini's you know sound like a mess lol. I've heard Gemini men vs. Women are a different story too. Me on my dad our polar opposites. What's your sign? You keep on trying to prove the signs are correct but now you want to change your stance?Which is it?I'm having some fun, I just like to have a good dialogue.

Buoyancy

Laugh, it’s funny
Reaction score
Reactions
145,502 6,460 2,541
Alleybux
I'm not a liar lol. The Gemini's you know sound like a mess lol. I've heard Gemini men vs. Women are a different story too. Me on my dad our polar opposites. What's your sign? You keep on trying to prove the signs are correct but now you want to change your stance?Which is it?I'm having some fun, I just like to have a good dialogue.
I haven’t changed my stance. I believe there are patterns of behavior that coincides with the stellar positions during birth.

nubiandiva86

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
14,533 293 183
Alleybux
I haven’t changed my stance. I believe there are patterns of behavior that coincides with the stellar positions during birth.
Variations of behavior proves that all people of one sign aren't the same which proves my point. Your birth date causes some variation and not everyone acts the same because they have characteristics associated with other signs. Not all Pisces will be as emotional as Kofi or act the same nor is it the only defining trait of them.

Buoyancy

Laugh, it’s funny
Reaction score
Reactions
145,502 6,460 2,541
Alleybux
Variations of behavior proves that all people of one sign aren't the same which proves my point. Your birth date causes some variation and not everyone acts the same because they have characteristics associated with other signs. Not all Pisces will be as emotional as Kofi or act the same nor is it the only defining trait of them.
You don’t understand. All you are saying is that not all people with the same sign behave the same way, which is common sense, but there ARE patterns of behavior that are associated with people of the same sign.

nubiandiva86

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
14,533 293 183
Alleybux
Your first sentence never happened.

Offended?? But you didn't say anything to offend, and if you think you did the offense flew over my head. You said I said something that wasn't clear and I told you it was clear you just read it foggy so I clarified, which worked because then you got it. I'm thinking that's what we both wanted, clarity. Now, the thread can move on. :peace
Yes it did. Do you not remember this?:
Your comment that directed at me wasn't very clear. You said "why is he's a Pisces" from that I didn't get that you were saying, He is emotional because his a Pisces lol. If you said that I would have understood. Thanks for the clarification.
Thanks for the clarification means I understand now, after it was clarified. So yes I did tell you I understood. Why are you stuck on being offensive? I didn't even mention it so why are you discussing it sis? Can we move on like I already said last post?

nubiandiva86

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
14,533 293 183
Alleybux
You don’t understand. All you are saying is that not all people with the same sign behave the same way, which is common sense, but there ARE patterns of behavior that are associated with people of the same sign.
I do understand, I'm not stupid. But there are some people that just don't fit them at all. I'm not one of those cases but they are there. You accept variations to patterns but not that the patterns may not be there at all? In general no one would guess I was a Gemini but I am. Gemini's are supposed to be outgoing, spontaneous, nosy, and need constant change of movement. I'm introverted, calculated, not nosy and OK staying one place. Would you still call me a Gemini since I'm only high-strung? These are patterns of behavior essential to Gemini's I don't fit. Being introverted is part of it but still I don't fit. One Gemini doesn't fit all nor do we fit all of the characteristics if any at all. There's a lot more differences in the same sign that people care to admit and it is a lot more complex than you think.

Last edited:

Buoyancy

Laugh, it’s funny
Reaction score
Reactions
145,502 6,460 2,541
Alleybux
I do understand, I'm not stupid. But there are some people that just don't fit them at all. I'm not one of those cases but they are there. You accept variations to patterns but not that the patterns may not be there at all? In general no one would guess I was a Gemini but I am. Gemini's are supposed to be outgoing, spontaneous, and need constant change of movement. I'm introverted, calculated and OK staying one place. Would you still call me a Gemini since I'm only high-strung? One Gemini doesn't fit all nor do we fit all of the characteristics if any at all.Astrology isn't even science sis and horoscopes are supper inaccurate.
I disagree with the bold.
You’re just going to reject anything association with your sign even though your friends, family, and online associates believe otherwise. That’s fine. It’s not a big deal.

Buoyancy

Laugh, it’s funny
Reaction score
Reactions
145,502 6,460 2,541
Alleybux
You also mentioned indecisive and constant movement is another trait of Gemini. How many times have you went back and edited your posts to change or add something else after hitting submit :disdain

nubiandiva86

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
14,533 293 183
Alleybux
I disagree with the bold.
Ok. what your saying isn't true so I disagree too. Astrology is a pseudoscience and not always perfect. Here's an article on a person that doesn't match their sign: My Personality Doesn't Match My Zodiac Sign It's a way to better understand ourselves but not always the most accurate. If it were 100% true people with incompatible signs couldn't fall in love or date.

nubiandiva86

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
14,533 293 183
Alleybux
You also mentioned indecisive and constant movement is another trait of Gemini. How many times have you went back and edited your posts to change or add something else after hitting submit :disdain
So now I can't edit my posts? If I find a spelling error or forgot to add something is that a crime? I know exactly what I want to say but I want to make it more clear. Next time I'll leave my spelling errors and not make it more clear. How many times have you succumbed to insults instead of keeping on topic? Not to mention you're too much of a coward to give your own sign but you want to berate people over theirs.

ETA: Just realized I had a spelling error. It's not indecisiveness silly. I'll do this every time since you don't believe me.

Buoyancy

Laugh, it’s funny
Reaction score
Reactions
145,502 6,460 2,541
Alleybux
So now I can't edit my posts? If I find a spelling error or forgot to add something is that a crime? I know exactly what I want to say but I want to make it more clear. Next time I'll leave my spelling errors and not make it more clear. How many times have you succumbed to insults instead of keeping on topic? Not to mention you're too much of a coward to give your own sign but you want to berate people over theirs.

ETA: Just realized I had a spelling error. It's not indecisiveness silly. I'll do this every time since you don't believe me.
I insulted you?

Reaction score
Reactions
5,384 295 149
Alleybux
It' great to see black men expressing themselves and being open to do that because it is how they should be but often times when he cries no actual tears are coming out and sometimes it can be over things that don't seem so serious or when expressing that emotion would be appropriate. Prison can't be the reason for this lol. I wish he would work on emoting other emotions more. My heart broke when he finds out Blue may not be he's but he could do better I like Kofi but he seems to overdo it. Maybe I'm missing something because I missed a couple of episodes and going back to watch them. The man is fine but sometimes he's portrayal could be more balanced.

Black men need to cry a little more. I work in a mental health unit. These men are not allowed to cry and end up at my workplace.
ETA: spelling

nubiandiva86

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
14,533 293 183
Alleybux
I insulted you?
Nope. You didn't. Just derailing the thread and not answering the questions I asked of you. You're too afraid to admit your sign but continue to shade me because of my sign which I find funny. It's not hurtful just pointless and does nothing. I proved you wrong and you won't move on lol. You obviously don't want to discuss the topic at hand sis so why are you here? It's entertaining so I'll keep responding I just find it weird at this point.

Buoyancy

Laugh, it’s funny
Reaction score
Reactions
145,502 6,460 2,541
Alleybux
Nope. You didn't. Just derailing the thread and not answering the questions I asked of you. You're too afraid to admit your sign but continue to shade me because of my sign which I find funny. It's not hurtful just pointless and does nothing. I proved you wrong and you won't move on lol. You obviously don't want to discuss the topic at hand sis so why are you here? It's entertaining so I'll keep responding I just find it weird at this point.
So this doesn’t describe you at all?
gemini-meaning-zodiac-sign-quotes-sayings-pictures-Copy.jpg

nubiandiva86

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
14,533 293 183
Alleybux
So this doesn’t describe you at all?
gemini-meaning-zodiac-sign-quotes-sayings-pictures-Copy.jpg
Nope not for the most part. And like I said for the hundredth time I'm not the type of person that doesn't fit any of the traits of their sign but some people are that way. I gave you an example of one but you continue to act dense.Since you want to talk a big game what's your sign? At this point, your grasping at straws I like having a routine and don't mind boredom, I'm not surperficial like you, I don't have to know what's good on at all times or constantly be involved, not the best woth communication nor am I a social butterfly. Are you sure you aren't a Gemini? Especially the superficial part and the running your mouth part too lol. I'm intelligent, adaptable, witty and curious so obviously I don't fully fit the typical Gemini mold. I am a variation of the typical gemini which I have already mentioned numerous times , I never claimed to fully deviate from being a Gemini. Please reread. You make it like it's more simple than it really is. It's time to accept defeat sis and move on. I already proved you wrong. You continue to point it back on me to prove me wrong but ignore the evidence I gave supporting my claims.

nubiandiva86

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
14,533 293 183
Alleybux
Black men need to cry a little more. I work in a mental health unit. These men are not allowed to cry and end up at my workplace.
ETA: spelling
Ok but Ralph Angel is doing too much. I clearly stated what you said in my post regardimg black men lol so I'm confused. It waa my very first sentence. I said I like that a black man is expressing his emotions but RA is way over the type with it. I agree though it really is an issue that needs to be addressed in our community where black men are discouraged expressing emotions not to mention mental health issues period. Crying that much means you have a lot of issues and isn't normal but in RA's case It's bad acting. There's nothing realistic about it.

Reaction score
Reactions
5,384 295 149
Alleybux
Ok but Ralph Angel is doing too much. I clearly stated what you said in my post lol so I'm confused. I said I like that a black man is expressing his emotions but RA is way over the type with it. Crying that much means you have a lot of issues and isn't normal but in RA's case It's bad acting.

I think his character has a lot of issues. If you want the writers to stop Ralph Angel from crying because his acting is poor in those scenes, that's a different issue altogether.

nubiandiva86

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
14,533 293 183
Alleybux
I think his character has a lot of issues. If you want the writers to stop Ralph Angel from crying because his acting is poor in those scenes, that's a different issue altogether.
Ok. I know he's hoing through a lot but I write this way before the blue drama and Darla when it didn't make sense at times. I clearly said in my first post his acting was poor and the only emotion he expresses is crying. It's the script as well as Kofi's subpar acting. They put him in bad situations but they don't always require crying. Why would you cry after almost shooting someone out? Why not show shock on your face that you would get that angry in addition. Kofi's portrayal is one dimensional and RA is stuck on stupid. I still don't think it's normal for men to cry that much unless they have mental health issues or going through trauma. I don't think this is RA though he just has been through some hard times and drama which we all deal with. Constantly crying is an illness in it self too.

Reaction score
Reactions
5,384 295 149
Alleybux
Ok. I know he's hoing through a lot but I write this way before the blue drama and Darla when it didn't make sense at times. I clearly said in my first post his acting was poor and the only emotion he expresses is crying. It's the script as well as Kofi's subpar acting. They put him in bad situations but they don't always require crying. Why would you cry after almost shooting someone out? Why not show shock on your face that you would get that angry in addition. Kofi's portrayal is one dimensional and RA is stuck on stupid. I still don't think it's normal for men to cry that much unless they have mental health issues or going through trauma. I don't think this is RA though he just has been through some hard times and drama which we all deal with. Constantly crying is an illness in it self too.

I think he is depressed and a lot of the crying to me, is out of frustration...when you just can't get anything right.

nubiandiva86

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
14,533 293 183
Alleybux
I think he is depressed and a lot of the crying to me, is out of frustration...when you just can't get anything right.
Depression is not easy at all and I can see that too. I understand being frustrated to tears but he does this too often for it to be frustration or realistic. It's Kofi and the script to me. As of right now it makes tons of sense but previously not so much. RA is more than justified now he just doesn't know how to deal with his emotions and this continues to get him in trouble. Crying without tears is bad acting to me period. I think people over look his acting and defend him because he looks good and because his a black man expressing his emotions even if it's not realistic. Some of the frustration is self-inflicted excluding the blue and Darla situation. RA has to make better decisions and face his issues.

Reaction score
Reactions
5,384 295 149
Alleybux
Depression is not easy at all and I can see that too. I understand being frustrated to tears but he does this too often for it to be frustration or realistic. It's Kofi and the script to me. As of right now it makes tons of sense but previously not so much. RA is more than justified now he just doesn't know how to deal with his emotions and this continues to get him in trouble. Crying without tears is bad acting to me period. I think people over look his acting and defend him because he looks good and because his a black man expressing his emotions even if it's not realistic. Some of the frustration is self-inflicted excluding the blue and Darla situation. RA has to make better decisions and face his issues.

Erm, people who are depressed cry often and sometimes without explanation.

I just emphasise this because people are actually depressed, crying without an underlying reason and their friends and family don't get it. That is a real ting.

I'm not talking about the acting now.

nubiandiva86

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
14,533 293 183
Alleybux
Erm, people who are depressed cry often and sometimes without explanation.

I just emphasise this because people are actually depressed, crying without an underlying reason and their friends and family don't get it. That is a real ting.

I'm not talking about the acting now.

Yep. They do but crying isn't a common symptom of depression though. Hopelessness and no motivation to do things, fatigue, thoughts of suicide is a lot more common. I struggled with depression but I didn't cry all of the time for no reason and neither do a lot people with it. You can't diagnose people with depression just because they cry a lot because this can fit other mental health issues. Here are some symptoms here: Symptoms of Depression I know this so why is it being mentioned? I'm talking about his character. I think RA is depressed but doesn't have depression. Everyone gets depressed but to have depression is something different and more serious. RA has gone through bad experience after bad experience so he's bound to be unhappy and depressed so I doubt he has depression. People generalize way to often on this sight and hurts more than helps. People on here think that Andre is what all bipolar disorder looks like which isn't true. Shows neef to emphasis more that everyone with a certain issue isn't the same. When it's something you have dealt with you tend to want it shown the right way or accurately. What other symptoms do you see from RA?

Reaction score
Reactions
5,384 295 149
Alleybux
Yep. They do but crying isn't a common symptom of depression though. Hopelessness and no motivation to do things, fatigue, thoughts of suicide is a lot more common. I struggled with depression but I didn't cry all of the time for no reason and neither do a lot people with it. You can't diagnose people with depression just because they cry a lot because this can fit other mental health issues. Here are some symptoms here: Symptoms of Depression I know this so why is it being mentioned? I'm talking about his character. I think RA is depressed but doesn't have depression. Everyone gets depressed but to have depression is something different and more serious. RA has gone through bad experience after bad experience so he's bound to be unhappy and depressed so I doubt he has depression. People generalize way to often on this sight and hurts more than helps. People on here think that Andre is what all bipolar disorder looks like which isn't true. Shows neef to emphasis more that everyone with a certain issue isn't the same. When it's something you have dealt with you tend to want it shown the right way or accurately. What other symptoms do you see from RA?

And you will find in mental health that yes there are general symptoms and signs that help identify that a person has some sort of disorder but it differs from person to person.

More often Than none the manic depressives that I have dealt will cry with no explanation and often. I don't know what else to tell you.

But I am not a psychologist. . Maybe someone in the field can give more insight.

Buoyancy

Laugh, it’s funny
Reaction score
Reactions
145,502 6,460 2,541
Alleybux
Nope not for the most part. And like I said for the hundredth time I'm not the type of person that doesn't fit any of the traits of their sign but some people are that way. I gave you an example of one but you continue to act dense.Since you want to talk a big game what's your sign? At this point, your grasping at straws I like having a routine and don't mind boredom, I'm not surperficial like you, I don't have to know what's good on at all times or constantly be involved, not the best woth communication nor am I a social butterfly. Are you sure you aren't a Gemini? Especially the superficial part and the running your mouth part too lol. I'm intelligent, adaptable, witty and curious so obviously I don't fully fit the typical Gemini mold. I am a variation of the typical gemini which I have already mentioned numerous times , I never claimed to fully deviate from being a Gemini. Please reread. You make it like it's more simple than it really is. It's time to accept defeat sis and move on. I already proved you wrong. You continue to point it back on me to prove me wrong but ignore the evidence I gave supporting my claims.
I disagree. You’re a bit stubborn on the issue though. Another Gemini trait, but I’ll let it go for now.

maramckmc

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
12,427 414 404
Alleybux
Sooo, this is what happened to me! I watched Girl's Trip ( I had NEVER seen an episode of Queen Sugar) and was so in love with Kofi. So, we were road tripping and I said let me get some more of that Kofi...and I was hurt! Hurt to the fµck!n core! Ralph Angel cried on every fµck!n episode! I could not believe it. But let me leave this thread, I'm still on Season 1. Gotta binge watch this weekend to catch up to the new episodes. LOL

nubiandiva86

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
14,533 293 183
Alleybux
And you will find in mental health that yes there are general symptoms and signs that help identify that a person has some sort of disorder but it differs from person to person.

More often Than none the manic depressives that I have dealt will cry with no explanation and often. I don't know what else to tell you.

But I am not a psychologist. . Maybe someone in the field can give more insight.
Crying without explanation is also an example of mood disorders, that was my point. I don't claim to know everything and I mentioned that it varies for everyone so that goes without saying. I was hoping you would give more insight into why you think RA is depressed or maniac depressive because crying withput explanation can't be the only sign. Surely with your experience I thought you could add insight.

nubiandiva86

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
14,533 293 183
Alleybux
I disagree. You’re a bit stubborn on the issue though. Another Gemini trait, but I’ll let it go for now.
You're stubborn too so you must be a gemini. Probably not though because a common trait of a gemini isn't a coward or skipping over questions asked of them. You disagree with facts. Never met anyone so willfully ignorant.

ETA:spelling errors

Last edited:

nubiandiva86

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
14,533 293 183
Alleybux
Sooo, this is what happened to me! I watched Girl's Trip ( I had NEVER seen an episode of Queen Sugar) and was so in love with Kofi. So, we were road tripping and I said let me get some more of that Kofi...and I was hurt! Hurt to the fµck!n core! Ralph Angel cried on every fµck!n episode! I could not believe it. But let me leave this thread, I'm still on Season 1. Gotta binge watch this weekend to catch up to the new episodes. LOL
I never watched girls trip and regardless he only is getting a lot of attention right now because of his looks not his acting ability to me lol. Decent actor and has a lot of potential but is nowhere near Emmy or Oscar worthy yet. He's thirsty tweets make him unattractive too. I actually had to take a break from The show because of his character lol. I am a couple of episodes behind the current season and I can say it does get better and he cries a little less lol.

Buoyancy

Laugh, it’s funny
Reaction score
Reactions
145,502 6,460 2,541
Alleybux
You're stubborn too so you must be a gemini. Probably not though because a common trait of a gemini isn't a coward or skipping over questions asked of them. You disagree with facts. Never met anyone so willfully ignorant.

ETA:spelling errors
Spoken like a true Gemini!

nubiandiva86

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
14,533 293 183
Alleybux
Spoken like a true Gemini!
Get off my thread already. You're a troll at this point.

ETA: You've proven nothing and have only showed people they should put you on ignore. You're insane.

Last edited:

Buoyancy

Laugh, it’s funny
Reaction score
Reactions
145,502 6,460 2,541
Alleybux
Get off my thread already. You're a troll at this point.

ETA: You've proven nothing and have only showed people they should put you on ignore. You're insane.
Relax. Stop engaging if you can’t hande differing opinions. I say you exhibit Gemini behaviors and you insist you don’t. Deal.

nubiandiva86

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
14,533 293 183
Alleybux
Relax. Stop engaging if you can’t hande differing opinions. I say you exhibit Gemini behaviors and you insist you don’t. Deal.
I can handle it. You only reply like this because you're bothered. I can accept differing opinions but there's nothing wrong with me saying I'm right and You're wrong because I actually proved you wrong and you proved nothing. I have dealt with it sis but you haven't. You won't even admit your zodiac sign lol. That's hilarious to me. I called you a troll because your responses aren't saying anything accept you're a Gemini which I already told you I was so you're saying the same thing over and over again . You understand how silly and unstable that makes you look? You don't know I'm a Gemini by now? You must be slow sis. You're beating a dead horse. Me saying I don't fit every little thing about a Gemini doesn't mean I'm saying I'm not a Gemini it is not that hard to get. You bring nothing new.

ETA: Wow a groan without your big mouth comments? Utterly shocked lol. Learn to take a joke and answer questions.

Last edited:

Gabbi0615

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
901 14
Alleybux
I just started watching and he is annoying to me. I finished season one and just started season 2. They always have to coddle him it seems. I don’t like how his character is written I also don’t like how slow he talks.