Amara La Negra photoshoot reveal

godxèss 3èyes
Reactions
6,228 440 2,087
Alleybux
Can you calm down and give her time to develop herself!?? She just barely came out in the public eye! She's still recording as we speak. Just let her live dammit!

In no way am I hating on the beautiful ms. Amera but at this point in her career, she should have had some new content for the American market out.

At this point in her career, Cardi was already putting out content.
You have to strike while the iron is hot.
And Ms.Amera seems to be missing her prime window because her music is being overshadowed by all of this"Afro-Latina " nonsense like who cares what you are, You want to be a singer where is the music???? o_OAll of the opportunities she had to talk about her music and generate interest in her music what does she talk about?
giphy.gif

She didn't even retweet that snippet of the song she's " working on ".:expressionless:: unamused:

1.We have seen every inch of her body, still no music.
2.we see her play dress up in hideous wigs, still no music.
3.Heard all about her struggles with being dark skin still no music.
1/30/18-still no music.​

Reactions
16,876 744 176
Alleybux
In no way am I hating on the beautiful ms. Amera but at this point in her career, she should have had some new content for the American market out.

At this point in her career, Cardi was already putting out content.
You have to strike while the iron is hot.
And Ms.Amera seems to be missing her prime window because her music is being overshadowed by all of this"Afro-Latina " nonsense like who cares what you are, You want to be a singer where is the music???? o_OAll of the opportunities she had to talk about her music and generate interest in her music what does she talk about?
giphy.gif

She didn't even retweet that snippet of the song she's " working on ".:expressionless:: unamused:

1.We have seen every inch of her body, still no music.
2.we see her play dress up in hideous wigs, still no music.
3.Heard all about her struggles with being dark skin still no music.
1/30/18-still no music.​

Cardi was not realeasing music during the first few episodes of her first season, she waited towards the end, after her season was already done. It's just been 5 episodes and she JUST got signed. If she put out some rushed trash, everyone would be on her ass. She's going to take her time and do it right. All eyes are on her and they will continue to be for the rest of this season so she has time to put out musical content the way she pleases.

godxèss 3èyes
Reactions
6,228 440 2,087
Alleybux
Cardi was not realeasing music during the first few episodes of her first season, she waited towards the end, after her season was already done. It's just been 5 episodes and she JUST got signed. If she put out some rushed trash, everyone would be on her ass. She's going to take her time and do it right. All eyes are on her and they will continue to be for the rest of this season so she has time to put out musical content the way she pleases.
Cardi had music out before she went on L&HH...but this is about Amera by the time the season ends people will have tired of her and her nonsense.

3am

Reactions
167,356 3,290 1,692
Alleybux
I think she has a lot of potential. This tweet previewing a song she's working on got TONS of positive attention. You can see that from the number of views/retweets/likes and comments. There would be even more if she tweeted it herself.

I like this song. I really hope she releases a single soon.

Cardi had music out before she went on L&HH...but this is about Amera by the time the season ends people will have tired of her and her nonsense.

Why are you purposely spelling her name wrong? :joy:

Reactions
16,876 744 176
Alleybux

Cardi did not start putting out actual bodies of work until after her first season. She had a few songs out during the shows run just like Amara does but started releasing new music once the show took off like I'm sure Amara is planning on doing soon. No one was tired of Cardi being crazy for both of the long seasons she was on so I'm sure they can hold their breath for Amara.

The Culture

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

EVICTION Moratorium Is OVER on the Federal Level. Renter's May Still Be Protected By State Laws.
umm Bc it’s living above their means and they can’t afford it. If u buying extras that aren’t necessities u shouldn’t be getting subsidized with...
Youtuber Kelly Stamps Discussion Thread
Lol lentil soup is really easy to make tho
What is the tea on Shannon Boodram??
Jared opened up about feeling less of a man because he didn't create his own venture which causes friction in their relationship. What was Jd's...
How was it like living in the early 90s ?
Nowadays everything is trashy and mediocre.People have no class now,there's social media stars and fashion nowadays is shit. i agrée Fashion and...
Anybody Watch Youtuber Named "for Harriet"?
Nope. Never. She was like I’m not trying to brag but after I posted my nudes to strangers you wouldn’t believe how many men were interested. But...
The Cambridge’s are starting a YouTube channel
Sixth in line and his wife got a gold star production nine-figure deal with the biggest streaming service on the planet. And the future king and...
Daily Davidsons Discussion Thread XIX
I am disgusted at the way she feeds Jaiden. He was looking so hard at her plate. Put some damn food on his plate even if he doesn't eat it all, it...
YouTube's Beef Sector: The Poor Reports
April is an ex-con. I bet she’d beat the shit out of Quanney if she could get to her. I think April cleans up nice and her shirts aren’t too...
Plus Size Shay
She refuses to say. What happened with Heaven ...
Top Bottom