Quantcast

Amber at war with Gary and Kristina over Boo Boo

blacjac

winning
Reaction score
Reactions
81,243 3,012 1,542
Alleybux
This season of Teen Mom OG, we've seen Gary and Kristina say Amber is like their child and we've seen Leah talk about how ain't sh!t of a mom Amber is.

Well Amber has been going the fµck off on social media over the past few weeks.

March 30, 2021 IG Live
5:15 - Amber gets mad that people in the comments are comparing her to Jenelle. Talk about Jenelle's criminal history and the dog shooting
8:27 - Amber says Boo Boo hasn't stayed with her since she's been living in an Airbnb for the past 20 months. Says the comments made on the show were inaccurate.
9:26 - Amber claims she's been pushed to the side for years and has been trying for years.
10:05 - Amber criticizes Kristina for not having her oldest daughter on the show.
11:05 - Amber calls Kristina a hoe, a homewrecker, and a liar.
11:38 - Amber claims Gary and Kristina stole money from her while she was in prison. Claims she's not jealous of Kristina in any sense.
12:54 - Amber claims that Boo Boo only likes Kristina because Kristina takes her to Starbucks and to get her nails down and spends $1,000 on clothing for her. Amber claims she was raised differently (to not spoil Boo Boo). Amber says Kristina doesn't do anything for Boo Boo.
13:39 - Amber says Boo Boo wanted to live with her until Gary and Kristina took her to Disney World.
13:49 - Amber says she only gives Boo Boo things on her birthday and that she doesn't spoil Boo Boo.
14:12 - Amber says Kristina doesn't take care of her daughter. Gary doesn't clothe or feed Boo Boo. Gary wouldn't have a job without Amber.
16:07 - Amber gets mad when a commenter says she's turning into Farrah.
16 - 20 - Amber discusses not going to Boo Boo's birthday party. The comments are saying she should've just showed up and Amber says that would've been weird.
22:06 - Amber says Gary and Kristina are keeping her from Boo Boo.
24:10 - Amber claims she wasn't invited to the birthday party and that the invite was fake.
25:48 - Amber gets mad at the comments saying all she does is sit around her house. She denies that she sits around at home.
26:02 - Amber says "Kristina is not nice. She's QUIET" and claims Kristina doesn't talk when they're around each other (maybe because you're a violent criminal that chases people around with machetes?)
26:32 - Amber claims Kristina only went to nursing school because Amber started taking some college courses.
27:06 - Amber says of Kristina's nurse career, "Where were you when the pandemic was going on?"
27:32 - Amber says she doesn't like how Boo Boo is being raised.
28:59 - Commenters are pointing out to Amber that she's not fighting for custody and Amber says she can't keep going to court over this.
30:25 - Amber gets mad at the commenters for telling her she's in denial.
31:01 - Amber claims her brother doesn't know what's going on because he's in Florida and not around
31:34 - Amber tells the commenters Kristina didn't raise Boo Boo and says "You guys act like I was gone to fµck!ng Riker's Island for 10 years"
33:45 - Amber getting mad at the comments again and says "I don't know why you guys keep saying take care of your kids when that's all I do."
35:28 - Amber gets mad at a comment that says kids don't lie.
36:00 - Amber gets mad at comments that say she's blaming Boo Boo and she denies that Gary and Kristina have full custody of Boo Boo.
37:20 - Amber gets mad at comments saying she doesn't fight for her kids.
41:00 - Amber says Boo Boo has never spoken to her the way she did around her birthday.

MasMouth

THE ICON
Reaction score
Reactions
520,408 24,226 7,319
Alleybux
When your mother has to remind you on camera that your child will always be your responsibility there is no war...

t1larg.mtvamber.gi.jpg

blacjac

winning
Reaction score
Reactions
81,243 3,012 1,542
Alleybux
Another IG live

0:21 - Amber says the stuff being said on the show is all lies.
1:37 - Amber doesn't understand the audacity the producers have
2:20 - Amber says she's in awe of what's going on

blacjac

winning
Reaction score
Reactions
81,243 3,012 1,542
Alleybux
Another IG live:

3:04 - Amber tells the commenters to get off their couch and come say it to her face.
3:16 - Amber claims she knows karate, can put her leg up to someone's head and kick them while turning and that she has precision
3:58 - In a video Amber took the next day, she denies ever threatening anyone with karate

LaBamba

Up in the clouds, me and my sheitel
Reaction score
Reactions
251,251 11,120 1,705
Alleybux
Amber will never admit she is the problem, and as such will never have an open and loving relationship with either of her children. She can pull all of these excuses out of her ass for 12 year old Leah who she had at 18, but what’s the excuse for her 2 year old James who she had at like 28, a full grown woman?

She will never take accountability and it will always be someone else’s fault. It’s good her daughter has a solid stepmom to turn to or she would turn out like Kailyn, a soul sucking narcissist devoid of human emotions because her flaky mother repeatedly abandoned her.

Coco K. Flo

Being nosy, thanks.
Reaction score
Reactions
85,614 1,066 238
Alleybux
There’s something wrong with her. I watched some of that first live in a clip on IG and she seemed to be slurring, is she using again?

KayYesSuri

i Am th3 gr8 CoRnHoLiO. I n33d TP 4 mY BuNgHoLe.
Reaction score
Reactions
21,166 1,347 451
Alleybux
Booboo this and Booboo that ohhhmygoodness lol

blacjac

winning
Reaction score
Reactions
81,243 3,012 1,542
Alleybux
And another IG live where Amber is upset about the meme of her getting off the couch and dancing. Caitlyn joins in the comments to try to get Amber to stop but Amber refuses. Then Dimitri gets on and spends 50% of the time asking her to stop and 50% of the time instigating to get her hyped up even more.

1:52 - Amber denies sitting on the couch and denies being on drugs.
3:55 - Amber cursing at people and denying that she's a sloth
4:15 - Amber says the producers don't show how smart she is. She writes poetry and reads all the time. She can sing. Claims to be on the go 24/7.
5:45 - Amber going off on a commenter and tells the commenter she's not a savage
7:03 - Amber says she's 30 and is not here for this generation. Asks "where's my fµck!ng millenials at?"
7:55 - Amber addresses Caitlyn's asking her to stop and says if this stuff was being said about Caitlyn, Caitlyn wouldn't just sit there and take it.
9:08 - Claims her being on the couch was due to depression and says "You guys got me fµcked up"
10:07 - Still mad about the dance meme. Claims she was dancing with her producer.
15:15 - Amber claims to get up early in the morning, have full days, and grinds til night. Claims to be taking care of 3 different households.
17:00 - Dimitri joins the live.
23:32 - Dimitri gassing Amber up, telling her she's really smart.
24:08 - Amber claims to have gotten the highest GED score in the whole state.
28:09 - Amber claims to have never put anybody down
38:31 - Amber claims to read philosophy to Boo Boo and James. And she says she taught them how to play baseball, basketball, karate, philosophy, shapes, colors (isn't James only 2 years old?)

jasminecrocks

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
181,003 4,929 576
Alleybux
And another IG live where Amber is upset about the meme of her getting off the couch and dancing. Caitlyn joins in the comments to try to get Amber to stop but Amber refuses. Then Dimitri gets on and spends 50% of the time asking her to stop and 50% of the time instigating to get her hyped up even more.

1:52 - Amber denies sitting on the couch and denies being on drugs.
3:55 - Amber cursing at people and denying that she's a sloth
4:15 - Amber says the producers don't show how smart she is. She writes poetry and reads all the time. She can sing. Claims to be on the go 24/7.
5:45 - Amber going off on a commenter and tells the commenter she's not a savage
7:03 - Amber says she's 30 and is not here for this generation. Asks "where's my fµck!ng millenials at?"
7:55 - Amber addresses Caitlyn's asking her to stop and says if this stuff was being said about Caitlyn, Caitlyn wouldn't just sit there and take it.
9:08 - Claims her being on the couch was due to depression and says "You guys got me fµcked up"
10:07 - Still mad about the dance meme. Claims she was dancing with her producer.
15:15 - Amber claims to get up early in the morning, have full days, and grinds til night. Claims to be taking care of 3 different households.
17:00 - Dimitri joins the live.
23:32 - Dimitri gassing Amber up, telling her she's really smart.
24:08 - Amber claims to have gotten the highest GED score in the whole state.
28:09 - Amber claims to have never put anybody down
38:31 - Amber claims to read philosophy to Boo Boo and James. And she says she taught them how to play baseball, basketball, karate, philosophy, shapes, colors (isn't James only 2 years old?)

Not the highest GED in the state?! Someone needs to take her phone.

chatterbox_380

No-filter-having heaux
Reaction score
Reactions
26,744 1,857 140
Alleybux
Someone needs to tell Amber that social media ain't crap and posting photos of your significant other or kids, doesn't make you a great spouse or parent. Kristina doesn't have her eldest online because that was part of the custody agreement. Kristina loves all 3 of her kids, YES I said 3. Her eldest, the youngest, Emilee (sp?) and Leah. She parents the f- out of all 3 girls and knows what not to put online to keep the kid's privacy. I feel bad for baby James because Amber flits between each child when she catches wind that the other parent is getting praise for raising HER CHILDREN.

blacjac

winning
Reaction score
Reactions
81,243 3,012 1,542
Alleybux
Amber is on Live right now.

She said she's the most honest person you'll ever see on TV ever.
A commenter called her ignorant and Amber said she's not and that she's "way above average".
Amber says she's real and her scenes on Teen Mom are real but implies that Kristina and Gary are boring so they are fed scripts by producers.
Amber said Gary was only a cop for a few months and quit after the season was over.
Amber is writing a book.
Amber said her GED score was 580.
Commenters said her pupils were huge and she said she's in a dark room (sunshine is coming in through the window).
Amber went on a rant about mental illness and how she's being bullied.

Last edited:

Coco K. Flo

Being nosy, thanks.
Reaction score
Reactions
85,614 1,066 238
Alleybux
Amber is on Live right now.

She said she's the most honest person you'll ever see on TV ever.
A commenter called her ignorant and Amber said she's not and that she's "way above average".
Amber says she's real and her scenes on Teen Mom are real but implies that Kristina and Gary are boring so they are fed scripts by producers.
Amber said Gary was only a cop for a few months and quit after the season was over.
Amber is writing a book.
Amber said her GED score was 580.
Commenters said her pupils were huge and she said she's in a dark room (sunshine is coming in through the window).
Amber went on a rant about mental illness and how she's being bullied.
She’s giving me manic phase. I hope she’s under someone’s care.

Insomnia won today and I went to look at clips of Leah’s commentary— I feel so, so bad for her. The way she feels as a preteen is terrible, it’ll only get worse before it gets better, especially as she sees her birth mom continue to rant about her dad and mom (as she sees Kristina).

I’m stunned that Amber’s mom and brother are literally telling her how they are it and validate Leah’s feelings, yet Amber’s still in denial.

Last edited: