Quantcast

Amber Heard sneaking James Franco in her apartment day after alleged assault

Ashley5911

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
67,932 782 12
Alleybux
Video of her in the elevator with James Franco trying to cover their faces day after she was allegedly assaulted by Johnny Depp.

You can find the whole video here:

Still of her face where the bruise would be:

upload_2019-6-7_22-16-53.jpeg

Cuddling in the corner of the elevator as it goes up:
upload_2019-6-7_22-17-38.jpeg

They both do a good job of hiding his face in the video but he was seen with that same hat in two events in the weeks around this time in 2016.

upload_2019-6-7_22-19-22.jpeg

upload_2019-6-7_22-19-56.jpeg

upload_2019-6-7_22-22-37.jpeg

Last edited:

satanslover

Alfie From The Block
Reaction score
Reactions
191,235 19,980 5,969
Alleybux
This b!tch got caught lol

Expose her ass!!!

I love my wino Johnny depp

Imagine how aware you must be that there are cameras in the elevator

They’re obviously taking no chances after elevator gate

Saudade

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
62,958 2,169 584
Alleybux
I wonder how Elon feels about her messing with someone else while messing with him. He strikes me as someone that would really hate knowing he was not the only other man she was sleeping with. A real blow to his ego. I bet Depp didn't care since I highly doubt he'd want to touch someone that chopped off a chunk of his finger, sh!t in their bed and abused him in other ways, probably hoped she move on to one of her side dudes and leave him in peace. Which is exactly what she should have done instead of making up this whole mess. She'd have been better off just moving onto Elon and calling it a day, but narcissistic sociopaths can't just leave a relationship without destroying the other person.

Last edited:

Ashley5911

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
67,932 782 12
Alleybux
I wonder how Elon feels about her messing with someone else while messing with him. He strikes me as someone that would really hate knowing he was not the only other man she was sleeping with. I real blow to his ego. I bet Depp didn't care since I highly doubt he'd want to touch someone that chopped off a chunk of his finger, sh!t in their bed and abused him in other ways, probably hoped she move on to one of her side dudes and leave him in peace. Which is exactly what she should have done instead of making up this whole mess. She'd have been better off just moving onto Elon and calling it a day, but narcissistic sociopaths can't just leave a relationship without destroying the other person.

I bet Elon thought he was the only one too. He has a huge ego I’m sure part of the appeal was getting JDs wife to himself and then dating her after. Wonder if he even would have considered it if he knew she was bringing everybody up in that elevator.

BigMayBelle

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
145,380 5,000 3,322
Alleybux
I wonder how Elon feels about her messing with someone else while messing with him. He strikes me as someone that would really hate knowing he was not the only other man she was sleeping with. I real blow to his ego. I bet Depp didn't care since I highly doubt he'd want to touch someone that chopped off a chunk of his finger, sh!t in their bed and abused him in other ways, probably hoped she move on to one of her side dudes and leave him in peace. Which is exactly what she should have done instead of making up this whole mess. She'd have been better off just moving onto Elon and calling it a day, but narcissistic sociopaths can't just leave a relationship without destroying the other person.

Men love these type of women

MoodyJ425

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
19,146 1,866 1,665
Alleybux
Video of her in the elevator with James Franco trying to cover their faces day after she was allegedly assaulted by Johnny Depp.

You can find the whole video here:

Still of her face where the bruise would be:

View attachment 862149

Cuddling in the corner of the elevator as it goes up:
View attachment 862150

They both do a good job of hiding his face in the video but he was seen with that same hat in two events in the weeks around this time in 2016.

View attachment 862152

View attachment 862153

View attachment 862157

She loves creeps

MoodyJ425

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
19,146 1,866 1,665
Alleybux
I wonder how Elon feels about her messing with someone else while messing with him. He strikes me as someone that would really hate knowing he was not the only other man she was sleeping with. A real blow to his ego. I bet Depp didn't care since I highly doubt he'd want to touch someone that chopped off a chunk of his finger, sh!t in their bed and abused him in other ways, probably hoped she move on to one of her side dudes and leave him in peace. Which is exactly what she should have done instead of making up this whole mess. She'd have been better off just moving onto Elon and calling it a day, but narcissistic sociopaths can't just leave a relationship without destroying the other person.
Elon Musk? Isnt he dating that tragic looking heroin addict whatever her name is?

AzzyGaiden

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
11,256 174 151
Alleybux
What's to say here? We've known for ages that this b!tch is a scammer.

Also James is a big ol ho and has been for a decade. Plenty of Yale undergrads circa 2010 will testify to that. Hope you used protection Amber.

nanxo

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
12,202 670 114
Alleybux
I've seen the video before but I didn't know it was James Franco. WOW!

Maybe he's her dealer

FunSizeB

A mind opened to everything & attached to nothing
Reaction score
Reactions
76,437 3,086 258
Alleybux
Hollywood is nothing but a big orgy farm. They share partners and fµck the same girls / guys over and over. Ewww

LanaThaGod

Beyoncé Says Yee, We Say Haw
Reaction score
Reactions
52,508 4,052 409
Alleybux
Eww barefoot

They look so suspicious tho, she could have pretended to scratch her face or something if she so badly wanted to hide it

ShortNBlonde

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
110,970 2,631 831
Alleybux
I totally think it’s him

If you click on the thread posted you’ll find another thread with a bunch of pics of James Franco from the same time period in LA.
He was doing a book signing.

Same beard, same hair, same clothes, same hat, same backpack...what are the chances lol

Amber Heard seems to be one of those people who are human tornados. Spinning around life, sucking people up into her mess, destroying everyone and everything in her path....leaving a mess behind.

She’s a proven liar now (court deposition, pics, videos and multiple witnesses).
Why aren’t the metoo and TimesUp people in an uproar over her fake victim hood? She was made a face of it, had her own op-ed and everything.

That’s the problem.
These people rarely get called out when they are caught in lies. Nobody really apologizes to the perceived abuser and gives them a solid chance to air out all of their side/evidence.

Make a claim = automatically a victim, no investigation needed. No questions.
Sorry, but when there are serious claims being made, serious investigation is needed...into everything and everyone.

Look at that Neymar guy from last week.
Those Leaving Neverland accusers have a sh!t ton of evidence that proves them to be liars. Michael would’ve had to literally be a time traveler to make a few stories work.....nobody cares. Mainstream media IGNORES IT ALL and keeps on putting out articles trying to keep the narrative.

I personally haven’t seen any major publications covering Johnny Depp’s side of things, showing his evidence.
*I could be wrong

Zsa Zsa Lahore

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
116,454 2,466 901
Alleybux
I totally think it’s him

If you click on the thread posted you’ll find another thread with a bunch of pics of James Franco from the same time period in LA.

Same beard, same hair, same clothes, same hat, same backpack...what are the chances lol

Amber Heard seems to be one of those people who are human tornados. Spinning around life, sucking people up into her mess, destroying everyone and everything in her path....leaving a mess behind.

She’s a proven liar now (court deposition, pics, videos and multiple witnesses).
Why aren’t the metoo and TimesUp people in an uproar over her fake victim hood? She was made a face of it, had her own op-ed and everything.

That’s the problem.
These people rarely get called out when they are caught in lies. Nobody really apologizes to the perceived abuser and gives them a solid chance to air out all of their side/evidence.

Sorry, but when there are serious claims being made, serious investigation is needed...into everything and everyone.

Those Leaving Neverland accusers have a sh!t ton of evidence that proves them to be liars. Michael would’ve had to literally be a time traveler to make a few stories work.....nobody cares. Mainstream media IGNORES IT ALL and keeps on putting out articles trying to keep the narrative.

I personally haven’t seen any major publications covering Johnny Depp’s side of things, showing his evidence.
*I could be wrong

You are right that no major publications have covered Johnny’s evidence and he had damning evidence on Amber. His severed finger, the testimony from people who saw her with no bruises, not only Elon Musk coming to the condo but the second man which we now know was possibly James Franco but no they want to cover Johnny committing perjury by not talking about the 2 police calls which is not true because he did talk about the 2 police calls.

It shows the media’s bias shows male abuse victims

Ashley5911

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
67,932 782 12
Alleybux
I totally think it’s him

That’s the problem.

*I could be wrong

This times a million. They will not cover this even though it’s actually gossip worthy because they have chosen a side with the perceived victim even if she is lying. They don’t correct their mistakes. It’s fµcked. This is the biggest issue with this movement. It allows for fake claims to go unchecked.

Last edited:

Zsa Zsa Lahore

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
116,454 2,466 901
Alleybux
This now makes me wonder if those rumors about Amber cheating on Johnny with Billy Bob Thornton was true, since Johnny had his suspicions about him except Amber made him out to be crazy about it. A narcissist does that

Brandon Fallis

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
107,892 3,418 464
Alleybux
So she's BI?

She is about her coints lol. She uses her looks and sexuality to stay fed and paid.

I don't know her personally (obviously) but I would say that she leans towards women -- but when it comes to partners that can & will provide for her are typically always men.

Just a guess.

Privy_Princess

Bar Raiser Extraordinaire
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
74,190 4,909 2,636
Alleybux
JF is probably just happy to be linked publicly with a female over the age of 15 at this point.

Wouldn't be surprised if his people leaked the story.

He's still in hot water.

This is nothing. Trust, there are other secrets he would NOT want the world to know about.

SheaButterGirl

Reiner Braun' s Wife
Reaction score
Reactions
7,293 232 68
Alleybux
She is about her coints lol. She uses her looks and sexuality to stay fed and paid.

I don't know her personally (obviously) but I would say that she leans towards women -- but when it comes to partners that can & will provide for her are typically always men.

Just a guess.

She strikes me as someone who dates women for genuine relationship but uses men for what they can give her.

Brandon Fallis

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
107,892 3,418 464
Alleybux
She strikes me as someone who dates women for genuine relationship but uses men for what they can give her.

I completely agree. That's just the vibe I get. I don't think we've ever seen her in a relationship where she wasn't being provided for, even the artist/photographer woman (her name escapes me).

But, I think its' safe to say that a lot of her relationships have been volatile and she's been physically violent. I doubt she'll ever see any consequences for her actions though : unamused:.

I do think Johnny Depps' camp isn't going to rest until they at least shed some light on her behaviour and actions. I do believe they are behind this leak.