Quantcast

Amber Portwood Gets Restraining Order Against Andrew Glennon: Claimes He Interfered w Parenting Time

Freja

Team Owner
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
659,139 274,737 8,222
Alleybux
‘Teen Mom OG’ Star Amber Portwood Gets Restraining Order Against Baby Daddy Andrew Glennon After Claiming He Interfered with Her Parenting Time with Son James

amber-portwood-andrew-glennon.jpg

“I want him thrown in GEL for what he’s done!”

After months of relatively peaceful co-parenting, all hell has broken loose (again) between Amber Portwood and her second baby daddy Andrew Glennon.

On Monday, a restraining order was issued against Andrew, 20 days after the Teen Mom OG star filed a motion against him, claiming he was interfering with her parenting time for their two-year-old son, James. The restraining order prevents Andrew from interfering or preventing Amber’s scheduled parenting time.

Amber is demanding that Andrew be held in contempt of the court for allegedly breaking their court-ordered custody agreement. She is also asking that the missed parenting time be made up, and that Andrew pay her attorney’s fees.

TMOG8.png

“He must stay at least 200 feet from my couch at all times!”

A hearing has been set for January 19 to discuss the parenting issues and for Andrew to explain why he was not in contempt of their custody order.

As The Ashley has previously reported, the exes have joint legal custody of James. While Andrew has primary physical custody of the boy, Amber is to see him at least three times a week, with holiday parenting time being pre-determined each year. Amber and Andrew are to communicate through the court-run parenting app “Our Family Wizard.”

According to court documents obtained by The Sun, Amber claimed that Andrew refused to allow her to see James over the Christmas holiday. She stated that Andrew entered that he would be traveling with James for Christmas from December 22-27, and that his plans would interfere with her scheduled visit with James on Christmas Day from noon to 9 p.m.

Amber claimed in the court docs that Andrew did not get their parenting coordinator (who was assigned to their case in October 2020) involved.

“[Andrew] has failed to comply with this court’s order to initiate the services of the Parenting Time Coordinator and [Andrew] is again attempting to deny [Amber] holiday parenting time over Christmas vacation, in violation of this Court’s Order,” the court docs filed by Amber read, according to The Sun.

teen-mom-andrew-amber.jpg

Amber, James and Andrew in happier times…

This is not the first time Amber has claimed that Andrew—- who lives in her Indianapolis home with James, as ordered by the court—has prevented her from seeing James on holidays. A year ago, Amber asked that Andrew be held in contempt of court for keeping James away from her during the Christmas holiday. In March 2020, he was found not to be in contempt.

Amber has kept a low profile in recent months, abandoning her Twitter and Instagram accounts. (As part of their custody agreement, Amber and Andrew are both prevented from posting photos of James to social media.) She will appear on the next season of ‘Teen Mom OG,’ which premieres later this month.

The Ashley will update this story when more information is available.
‘Teen Mom OG’ Star Amber Portwood Gets Restraining Order Against Baby Daddy Andrew Glennon After Claiming He Interfered with Her Parenting Time with Son James

Betamax

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
11,213 393 94
Alleybux
What doe this even mean? How does this make sense???

“This is not the first time Amber has claimed that Andrew—- who lives in her Indianapolis home with James”

He lives in her house but has primary custody?

Home23

user title deleted
Reaction score
Reactions
66,681 2,962 1,670
Alleybux
Women beating up men ain’t funny but I still have a slight chuckle when I remember Amber fighting Gary and her calling him a “fat fµck” lmao

Freja

Team Owner
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
659,139 274,737 8,222
Alleybux

“This is not the first time Amber has claimed that Andrew—- who lives in her Indianapolis home with James”

The court decided he must stay in the state to make visitation possible (and he wants to go home to his own place and be near his parents) and considering she never lifted a finger or paid for anything when they lived together, he has earned the right.

BIGBAC

the biggest bac
Reaction score
Reactions
25,115 918 816
Alleybux

word on the street is ambers renting a spot on Gary’s land while Andrew lives in her home with James because custody won’t allow him to move back to California

pandulce

más poderosa que dos Nefertitis
Reaction score
Reactions
9,142 84 17
Alleybux
word on the street is ambers renting a spot on Gary’s land while Andrew lives in her home with James because custody won’t allow him to move back to California

this is the content that would make me start watching again

gunther85

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
73,434 1,764 887
Alleybux
Amber just stays getting finessed. This guy found her, got her pregnant, and now lives in HER house with the baby but Amber only has visitation. How did she let this happen?

NeNe HairPiece

Executive of Alaska
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
61,984 843 235
Alleybux
I haven’t watched this show since Season 1 and just assumed she was still with Gary. Nice to know she’s still a hot ass mess.

peekaboo29

Came for the tea, stayed for the shade.
Reaction score
Reactions
317,141 10,843 2,725
Alleybux
Lol! I think it’s hilarious how this loser had her desperate ass thinking he was a trust fund kids with millions of dollars worth of land in Malibu. She was too desperate for a new man to vet him out before getting pregnant! Then once he got her pregnant and they took the trip they had to stay in an AIRBNB because he didn't even own a house!

Andrew saw her emotional and mental instability FIRST HAND while he was working production on a marriage boot camp. He also saw the writing on the wall with Matt her ending as a result of that show.

So him being the grifter he is, made sure to get in there during the taping to get a nice child support/ MTV appearance check set up. Which Matt the grifter choose not to do because he knew he didn’t want to deal with Amber-lance off her meds.

The way Andrew makes continuous demands of the courts and trying to strong arm production tells me that he is too desperate for cash grabs to play the long game good. In the end he’s going to end up shooting himself in the foot as far as child support, housing, and camera time go.

Anna Ymous

I loathe oOGBezOo
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
155,251 4,642 879
Alleybux
Andrew and Amber deserve this mess they are in.

that man gave up his whole career for Amber crazy behind!

peekaboo29

Came for the tea, stayed for the shade.
Reaction score
Reactions
317,141 10,843 2,725
Alleybux
Andrew and Amber deserve this mess they are in.

that man gave up his whole career for Amber crazy behind!
He didn’t give up his career. He had under 10 credits on IMDB and he’s over 30. He didn’t have a career that’s why he was looking for a sugar mama to baby trap. :joy:

chatterbox_380

No-filter-having heaux
Reaction score
Reactions
26,744 1,857 140
Alleybux

Amber just stays getting finessed. This guy found her, got her pregnant, and now lives in HER house with the baby but Amber only has visitation. How did she let this happen?

Yeah, she had been abusing him like Gary and Matt only Andrew was smart enough to record her. She talked about how she didn't even want this fµck!ng baby and then came at him, while he was carrying baby James, with a machete. He locked himself in a room and she chop, chopped the door while he got the cops involved. As far as I know, it's her house but she moved out into another place. Andrew originally worked in tv and his parents are in the industry and he wanted to move back.
Amber is acting like she wants to see baby James when Leah has Gary and her mom, Kristina. I mean if we're being real, Leah most likely sees Kristina as her mom and the woman is a step up from Gary. I'm still shocked that Gary was messing with Kristina and Amber and the only reason he didn't get back with Amber was that Kristina got pregnant.

Kristina at least has her sh!t together. Gary, why double-dip your wick back into crazy?!!

MusiKCityK

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
27,653 1,145 558
Alleybux
She is unstable AF and I def think he preyed on her, because what sane person has a child with someone who has so many issues and is unstable like Amber. She gone be forced to stay on this show forever, cause she never gone be able to get a job anywhere. Plus she is an addict, a real hot mess.

ashleybanx

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
110,403 6,161 3,763
Alleybux

Amber is pretty to me (unpopular opinion) she looks like a trashy Adele pre weight loss. Cute face, chubby waist LOL, beautiful hair and I like her style. If she weren’t so mean and combative she could’ve found a nice dude but those kind of men don’t date Ambers. That’s like dating Jenelle, constant drama and you leave the relationship burned no matter how superficial it was.