America in the Biden-Harris Era Tarot Tea Thread III

Miss Marvel
Reactions
50,603 528 168
Alleybux
Hi everyone:

Welcome old tea friends and newcomers alike! Sidebar: If you are a troll, Q-anon, and/or person who speaks hate from the heart, please do not come in here! I have no patience for the B.S. these next four years and I mean it! We can all disagree on certain issues from time to time, but I know hate and false news when I see it. That is all I ask. I don't come into your threads or forums, spilling hatred and aversion. Don't try it here.

We know the phuckery will come with He-Who-Should-Not-Be-Named (No time to say his name anymore. I've with the Collective now. He's history). We have trials and indictments and delicious tea that is about to be spilled by Ms. T!sh J@mes and her other colleagues across the country and the world. But we have a nation and international reputation to rebuild again and heal from the 400+ years of falsehood. So, now let's begin with clearing this space for harmony:

ozjPG8L.gif

ad492cd832230fca69b1ed5a8430c5c7.gif

UHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.............get into formationnn...........NO MORE BS. NO MORE HATE. NO MORE INCONSISTENCIES. DO NOT TRY ME. DO NOT TRY ME. DO NOT TRY ME. DO NOT TRY ME. DO NOT TRY US. DO NOT TRY ME. DO NOT TRY US. WE NEED TO HEAL...........................................................................

HEAL. JUSTICE FOR ALL. MUST UNITE WITH JUSTICE.....UHMMMMM........WHERE THE MONEY RESIDES.....IS WHERE THE INDICTMENTS LIE..........JUSTICE FOR ALL..........UHMM........JUSTICE FOR ALL......FEMALE EMPOWERMENT.....THE ERA OF THE WOMAN...........BLACK WOMEN ROCK...............DIVINE FEMININE IS ABOUT TO TAKE OVER................WE ARE READY TO GO.......UHMMMMM..........................................

6c27dd4f7344d86b63c216b5de94fcf0_orig.gif

GAIA.....COME TO US........WE ARE GOOD.....WE WILL HEAL...WE WILL GET JUSTICE.....HAVE NO FEAR......UNITE OR BE LEFT BEHIND...........

UHMMMM....................................ALL IS GOOD! THE TIME IS NOW. January 20, 2021 is the start of a new day. We are good. :happy

1770069219animated-candle-gif-14.gif

FYI: The topics that we should discuss here are the following:
1. Any new policies or news on the Biden-Harris administration.
2. Any future legal cases and/or verified tea about HWSNBN and his circle.
3. Any tarot card/divination readings on this new era of politics.
4. Any light-hearted stuff here and there as usual.

Last edited:
FIX THAT FACE!
Reactions
175,406 4,071 3,893
Alleybux
Loving the market surge & the decline in Covid cases. My daughter is returning to school on Monday & I'm going back to my office the same day.

Please tell us if Joey will make it to 2024. I'm confident in the qualified team he's got in his cabinet, so no matter what I think we are in good hands.

Ask LSA

General Alley

Recent Posts

NBA Youngboy & his Harem
It’s kinda weird and telling to me how some people give these baby momma’s the hardest time about leaving their kids with the daddy or grandma...
The Henry Cavill Appreciation & (Former) Harem Meet-up Thread (Part 6)
Has Tallblondie quit/been banned? I remember her posting a lot from my lurker days.
James Charles' ex-employee speaks out; claiming he didn't pay overtime and asked her to shave...
What does the amount of money he's getting to rent his house have to do with the fact that she didn't save her money and doesn't have money for...
UPDATE Reddit Users Are LEGALLY Gaming The Stock Market...
Ive been on this for a week now. It’s not a pump and dump, but it’s still a lotto play that’s early enough for modest returns. I have a feeling...
Ambulance drivers spotted dumping Covid-infected bodies into Ganges & dozens more dead has...
And then they wonder why they have Covid with black mould on the side. They are aboutto get Covid with flesh eating bacteria. So filthy
Racist Customer Dies After Being Punched By Worker Who Was Called The N-word
Yes. The history and hostility behind that “one word” says if an ass whooping commences thereafter, then it is what it is. The guy in the OP...
Girl who carjacked Uber Eats driver gets maximum SIX YEAR sentence for pleading guilty to his murder
If the family of the man they killed is waiting for these girls to be released to get revenge, I don’t blame them.
If you had to marry from another African country where would you choose from?
NA/Maghreb (Tunisie, Algérie), Southern Africa and francophone countries. Basically what I am or what I grew up around. Lol at Maroc, what do...
Top Bottom