1621308092496.png

BabyGurl99

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
41,606 275 4
Alleybux
Okay this dog is just doing too damn much:

A doggie who can do a sphinx, downward dog (lifting both feet), dolphin and happy baby poses is my kind of yoga partner.. Now, I want to know if I could get it to do a headstand with me..:disdain

Rosie Psychic Investigator Recap
5/17/21 (Posted on Patreon)

-Kevin McCarthy: He was not strong enough to stand up to Trump but Trump has financial dirt on McCarthy.

-Trump is willing to offer evidence to show Giuliani’s crimes in an effort to make himself look good.

-Giuliani also has the dirt on Trump. Rosie suggests that Giuliani was given a copy of the Trump pee pee videotape (she is not 100% convinced though). He will rat out Trump sooner rather than later. Giuliani will be in handcuffs by the summer. He will not go quietly.

-Motive behind the Gaetz announcement about his “son and helper” Nestor: The law is looking at Nestor so he may have no choice but to talk to law enforcement about what happened to him. Rosie says Nestor is one of the victims and not someone that recruits the girls.

yr7n0u3qzO9nG.gif

@Queen Charlotte , thank you! :actup

@MDAWarrior , thank you for my theft immunity! :actup

Payton

The Feds...maybe.
Reaction score
Reactions
1,097,541 118,718 146
Alleybux
Why are we paying for him? Better yet, I hope we're not still using tax payer funding for him and the Trump clan.

He extended SS for his spawn for 6 mos post-presidency and I'm convinced it is because he knew they would need protection from the people they owe while they run around the world trying to secure replacement funding since the political grift is over.

LuvLaughLearn

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
73,266 5,272 48
Alleybux
He extended SS for his spawn for 6 mos post-presidency and I'm convinced it is because he knew they would need protection from the people they owe while they run around the world trying to secure replacement funding since the political grift is over.

Wow. That bastard.

Good thing the clock is ticking and their protection will be over soon.

PositiveVibes

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
39,457 1,525 120
Alleybux

-Biden knows that Netanyahu is on his way out. He publicly ignores Netanyahu so as not to give him the attention that he wants.

-Saudi Arabia has something to do with whatever comes out about Netanyahu.

-What is the significance of May 26th? Expect huge (news) bombshells during this time.

-SCOTUS and Roe v. Wade: It’s possible it could be reversed or something happens that people will not like. Rosie found this hard to believe and asked for more clarification. She says they may send the case back to the lower courts for clarification. Clarence Thomas is loving this. They are trying to buy more time. Between now and decision time, Biden will be adding judges. (Rosie didn’t seem to be worried about the final outcome).

-Where will Amy Barrett be by decision time? The end of her time at the SC. Rosie also mentioned that her Black adopted son will spill the tea on her when he is much older.

-Kevin McCarthy: He was not strong enough to stand up to Trump but Trump has financial dirt on McCarthy.

-Trump is willing to offer evidence to show Giuliani’s crimes in an effort to make himself look good.

-Giuliani also has the dirt on Trump. Rosie suggests that Giuliani was given a copy of the Trump pee pee videotape (she is not 100% convinced though). He will rat out Trump sooner rather than later. Giuliani will be in handcuffs by the summer. He will not go quietly.

-Motive behind the Gaetz announcement about his “son and helper” Nestor: The law is looking at Nestor so he may have no choice but to talk to law enforcement about what happened to him. Rosie says Nestor is one of the victims and not someone that recruits the girls.

-Will Peter Thiel be successful in getting his candidates elected? Rosie says no. She goes on to explain that Thiel is part of a money laundering scheme and has a painful ending. She hears the word “Facebook” in association with the laundering. Someone loyal to him may rat him out.

Thank you @Queen Charlotte

LuvLaughLearn

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
73,266 5,272 48
Alleybux

-Biden knows that Netanyahu is on his way out. He publicly ignores Netanyahu so as not to give him the attention that he wants.

-Saudi Arabia has something to do with whatever comes out about Netanyahu.

-What is the significance of May 26th? Expect huge (news) bombshells during this time.

-SCOTUS and Roe v. Wade: It’s possible it could be reversed or something happens that people will not like. Rosie found this hard to believe and asked for more clarification. She says they may send the case back to the lower courts for clarification. Clarence Thomas is loving this. They are trying to buy more time. Between now and decision time, Biden will be adding judges. (Rosie didn’t seem to be worried about the final outcome).

-Where will Amy Barrett be by decision time? The end of her time at the SC. Rosie also mentioned that her Black adopted son will spill the tea on her when he is much older.

-Will Peter Thiel be successful in getting his candidates elected? Rosie says no. She goes on to explain that Thiel is part of a money laundering scheme and has a painful ending. She hears the word “Facebook” in association with the laundering. Someone loyal to him may rat him out.

Thank you @QueenCharlotte! Enjoying this read all over again with my morning coffee.

1621337484316.jpeg

GoodTrouble

DRACARYS....
Reaction score
Reactions
620,748 54,406 225
Alleybux
Finally catching up to watch wifey and just WOW on Carol Lennings book on the SS. I truly hope they got rid of all the MAGATS showing loyalty to that POS.

GoodTrouble

DRACARYS....
Reaction score
Reactions
620,748 54,406 225
Alleybux
Yes. I agree.
OAN how are you healing?
Lol I see OAN and automatically think of that fake faux network! ;)

Im taking it day by day because since I didn’t break anything, I just have to heal. Yesterday I did do a Cryotherapy Session and that helped a lot! Thanks for asking! :heart:

GoodTrouble

DRACARYS....
Reaction score
Reactions
620,748 54,406 225
Alleybux
As meticulous as he was about his image and art when he was alive, it blows my mind that he didn't make sure a will was in place. I can't even blame it on lack of knowledge, which was often the case with Black artists who came before him. Considering all he went through with WB and getting his name back, P knew better. I just don't get it.
Exactly! He fought so hard for his rights and name. Sometimes it just comes down to listening and trusting the wrong people. When I first saw the CO commercial with his music, cringed honestly. Reminds me of the series I just watched on Halston and damn he truly got f’d!

GoodTrouble

DRACARYS....
Reaction score
Reactions
620,748 54,406 225
Alleybux
Call me a conspiracy nut but I find it really hard to believe there was not a will. Plays into all these people saying black people don't handle their business. And who ends up making money. Usually a bank that handles estate.
You would think so right but there are so many celebrities/athletes who trust the wrong people with their money. IMO I am glad Brittanys father still controls her money because before that, she had people around her who didn’t GAS about her and used her and took advantage of her being bipolar.

GoodTrouble

DRACARYS....
Reaction score
Reactions
620,748 54,406 225
Alleybux
NYC Mayoral Democratic Primary:

Adams: 18% (-1)
Stringer: 15% (+9)
Yang: 15% (-17)
Garcia: 8% (+3)
Morales: 6% (+2)