Eve Whorres

Rookie
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
http://angrywhitedude.com/2011/04/an-open-letter-to-ghetto-black-america/
Dear Ghetto Black America,

We’ve needed to have this talk for a long time. Because of the rules of political correctness, we have been prohibited from speaking our mind about your behavior. But that time has ended and America is tired of your behavior and, more specifically, we are tired of you!

I should define what I mean by “ghetto blacks.” I do not use this term to define all black people. There are many, many black people in America who live peaceful, law-abiding lives. They contribute to America in a very meaningful way. I am not referring to them as ghetto blacks. But there is a sizable percentage of the black population that remains in “the ghetto.” Ghetto blacks are those who are a burden to society and decent, responsible people of all races. Ghetto blacks are those who have dropped out of school, have numerous illegitimate children with several “baby-daddies,” pack our courts and fill our prisons because of rampant crime, etc. Ghetto blacks are those who will not work and are content to live on welfare and other social programs. These people will stand in line 8 hours with thousands of other ghetto blacks in 100 degree heat for a spot on the waiting list for Section 8 housing but won’t fill out a job application as we witnessed in Atlanta last year. Ghetto blacks are violent, sullen, ignorant, disrespectful, immoral, profane and full of hatred. They possess a true hatred of all white people. Ghetto blacks ridicule black students who make good grades as “being white” and blame their own failures on whitey, the man, Jim Crow or slavery. Ghetto blacks idolize gangstas, pimps and rappers covered in tattoos and bullet wounds. They ridicule other blacks who choose to be responsible, educated and contribute to society as “selling out.” Ghetto blacks are led by race pimps like Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson and Louis Farrakhan whose message of hatred further poisons the empty souls of ghetto blacks. Ghetto blacks are the 6% of the American population (black males) who create over half of America’s violent crimes. Ghetto women are not much better.

I have said many times over I believe each race can achieve equally. I also believe in judging everyone by their actions and not the color of their skin. I don’t like trashy people of any race so don’t waste your time calling me a racist. It doesn’t affect me at all. I’m not a racist, I’m a trashist. And ghetto blacks are pure trash! Pure, violent ghetto trash. The only people holding ghetto blacks down are white liberals, race pimps and other ghetto blacks. I accept no blame for slavery and/or Jim Crow laws. Wasn’t me and it wasn’t you!

Because of the corruption of government, ghetto blacks have been allowed to live off of American taxpayers without producing anything for generations. Welfare, social programs affirmative action, Section 8 housing, etc have turned you into violent,worthless moochers who are a tremendous weight upon productive Americans. The reward we receive for feeding, clothing and housing you is ignorance, violence, hatred and crime. We, the responsible, law-abiding Americans have had enough. From this day on, we are calling you out and informing you we are going to change your world!

missk908

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
6 1
Alleybux
Interesting..I've seen white people act just the same.
Are "whitey" and white liberal two different people? Cause Mr. Angry white dude contradicted himself.

coppertop

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
175,469 8,894 12,466
Alleybux
With the exception of possessing a true hatred for all white people I'd say he sums up the ghetto blacks pretty accurately.....:good:

nowherenothere

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
596 47 22
Alleybux
blankstare-CtA.gif

DoctorEsq

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
486 8 17
Alleybux

HULK SMASH

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
8,685 217 62
Alleybux
^Must have been written by somebody white. But, I do cosign on some of this sh!t. Ghetto ****** go to GO!!!!
images

Petro

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
300 13 23
Alleybux
Stop breeding. That's all that needs to be told to them.

bles23

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
3,975 39 33
Alleybux
Why are people worried about them? If they want to put braids in their dog hair let them!
images

AhhTeecha

Reaction score
Reactions
65 1
Alleybux
1st somebody needs to write whoever wrote that letter an open letter and let him know that everything he described is a part of every race. Then somebody should write an open letter to the gov't who is in charge of the public school system to better educate all of those children so they won't be a drain on society. Then somebody needs to write an open letter to the 1% of people that own everything in this country and tell them to quit advertising and selling b.s. to us. Then somebody needs to write an open letter to all the celebrities and assure them that they are role models to the people who don't have sense enough not to have children. Then somebody needs to write an open letter... well you get the picture.

C.R.E.A.M.

little baby bamboo
Reaction score
Reactions
2,938 77 126
Alleybux
I have said many times over I believe each race can achieve equally. I also believe in judging everyone by their actions and not the color of their skin. I don’t like trashy people of any race so don’t waste your time calling me a racist. It doesn’t affect me at all. I’m not a racist, I’m a trashist. And ghetto blacks are pure trash! Pure, violent ghetto trash. The only people holding ghetto blacks down are white liberals, race pimps and other ghetto blacks. I accept no blame for slavery and/or Jim Crow laws. Wasn’t me and it wasn’t you!

Ghetto blacks are violent, sullen, ignorant, disrespectful, immoral, profane and full of hatred. They possess a true hatred of all white people. Ghetto blacks ridicule black students who make good grades as “being white” and blame their own failures on whitey, the man, Jim Crow or slavery. Ghetto blacks idolize gangstas, pimps and rappers covered in tattoos and bullet wounds. They ridicule other blacks who choose to be responsible, educated and contribute to society as “selling out.”

tumblr_m4h52wGZ2H1rwcc6bo1_400.gif

he's telling the truth, some whites are out to better the black community but "their" opinions go ignored because of the lack of melanin..

WAKE UP BLACK PEOPLE.

tumblr_miqtoyBpmb1s41xzko1_500.png

LuvMJ1978

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
13,002 49 38
Alleybux
No white person wrote that letter. It was written by some Black person who did not have the guts to identify themselves as such and still stand on what he said. I agree with most of what he wrote, but I take care of tooooooo many ghetto, trashy Whites and Latinos, to only point the finger at Black people.

I felt this was written by a black person as well, too many nuances of a black person who has been ridiculed by ghetto blacks surfaced in this article that I don't think a white person would fully understand.

Nisi@Cali

Team Owner
BANNED
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
30,176 24 57
Alleybux
ghetto blacks.” I do not use this term to define all black people. There are many, many black people in America who live peaceful, law-abiding lives. They contribute to America in a very meaningful way. I am not referring to them as ghetto blacks. But there is a sizable percentage of the black population that remains in “the ghetto.” Ghetto blacks are those who are a burden to society and decent, responsible people of all races. Ghetto blacks are those who have dropped out of school, have numerous illegitimate children with several “baby-daddies,” pack our courts and fill our prisons because of rampant crime, etc. Ghetto blacks are those who will not work and are content to live on welfare and other social programs. These people will stand in line 8 hours with thousands of other ghetto blacks in 100 degree heat for a spot on the waiting list for Section 8 housing but won’t fill out a job application as we witnessed in Atlanta last year. Ghetto blacks are violent, sullen, ignorant, disrespectful, immoral, profane and full of hatred. They possess a true hatred of all white people. Ghetto blacks ridicule black students who make good grades as “being white” and blame their own failures on whitey, the man, Jim Crow or slavery. Ghetto blacks idolize gangstas, pimps and rappers covered in tattoos and bullet wounds. They ridicule other blacks who choose to be responsible, educated and contribute to society as “selling out.” Ghetto blacks are led by race pimps like Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson and Louis Farrakhan whose message of hatred further poisons the empty souls of ghetto blacks. Ghetto blacks are the 6% of the American population (black males) who create over half of America’s violent crime,GANGS

I'm black and I love my people, but I also know TRUTH!

I Agree with 'some' of what was written by OP, if the truth hurts GROAN ME,
the prisons, maybe some black males that are innocent and a few who don't deserve to be there, lets be real, most
of them deserve to be there.

BTW YES, THERE ARE GHETTO IN ALL RACES, BUT WE ARE TALKING ABOUT MY BLACK PEOPLE............

Viscount

The Senior Officer
Reaction score
Reactions
9,013 4 11
Alleybux
Yes they are garbage, but most white ppl would thumb their nose at them, unlike black folk who like to make excuses and allowances for the dregs of our communities.

Thats the key difference.

Our undesirables arent only embraced....but they are seen as cool.

Very backwards.

POUSSEY

Longevity
Reaction score
Reactions
3,630 198 60
Alleybux
I do agree with some things he said. As I did get teased in high school about being 'white' just because I actually sat my behind in class and listened to the teacher not wearing tight skinny jeans and tight shirts with 21" weave that wasnt applied correctly in my head, yelling down the hallways and getting into fights. But the funny thing is, the same people that accused me of being 'white' (which I am clearly BLACK) were not just 'ghetto blacks' there were whites and latinos also. For him to degrade our race even more than he already did WITHOUT calling out his own people is just plain wrong and silly.

Longtimelurker

Team Owner
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
10,474 33 21
Alleybux
Didn't like that it was directed just to ghetto blacks, because lord knows ghetto does not discriminate, but I agree with almost everything in the letter..rename it Dear Ghetto, trifling America and it'd be a hit

COWBOYS

Reaction score
Reactions
145,395 1,733 1,474
Alleybux
I refuse to agree with someone who acts like it's only occurring in one race and it's shameful that anyone is in here acting like this is something to be commended. It's bµllsh!t. This is why racism continues to exist because people like to point out what others are doing wrong and completely ignore what they are doing. White people aren't perfect so his next "angry" letter should be focused on what his own people are doing.

ILikeYoFace

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
177,730 4,695 1,362
Alleybux
I refuse to agree with someone who acts like it's only occurring in one race and it's shameful that anyone is in here acting like this is something to be commended. It's bµllsh!t. This is why racism continues to exist because people like to point out what others are doing wrong and completely ignore what they are doing. White people aren't perfect so his next "angry" letter should be focused on what his own people are doing.

Honestly, I don't care what takes place in another race. Black is the race I was born into, so I want the best for that group. Yeah, their are trifling members of every race, but within the black community, it is an epidemic that needs to be addressed and exterminated.

Contemporary

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
234,604 4,240 1,018
Alleybux
Stop breeding. That's all that needs to be told to them.

You might want to ALSO tell that to trashy hillbilly whites or those living in trailer parts and addicted to meth and having kids out of wedlock, because they end up in jail or on welfare, too.

Or to the illegals who come over here, live 20 to a house, and have babies they can't afford in order to become citizens and suck up welfare benefits like they're going out of style.

Black folks ain't the only group of people with fuckups.

LoveSupreme

01/06/21 - Planet of the Apes Day -
Reaction score
Reactions
134,305 8,451 7,808
Alleybux
Yes they are garbage, but most white ppl would thumb their nose at them, unlike black folk who like to make excuses and allowances for the dregs of our communities.

They have a television show. I would say that white people are having a good time making excuses and allowances for the dregs of their communities.

"Black people need to be more like us. You know, white and American"

Nikki_04

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
54,619 1,663 839
Alleybux
And this person expects these 'ghetto blacks' to actually read this???

or is OP insinuating that these 'ghetto blacks' reside on LSA?

LoveSupreme

Reaction score
Reactions
134,305 8,451 7,808
Alleybux
Honestly, I don't care what takes place in another race. Black is the race I was born into, so I want the best for that group. Yeah, their are trifling members of every race, but within the black community, it is an epidemic that needs to be addressed and exterminated.

"You are so right. The average black man and woman is not trying to make it work in America"

"All they wanna do is lay around and make babies and take drugs."

images

"We have tried so hard to free black people from themselves. They just don't have it in them to be decent Americans."

Those surveyed agreed that even the Obamas' did not measure up when it came to good old fashioned American values and common decency.

ZeeZeeblue

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
350,415 16,556 14,656
Alleybux
White people aren't perfect .

No, their not. But they think they are. Whites work night and day to TRY to destroy the mind and spirit of black folks. That is their main mission in life. They will over-look the evils and ills in their race, and gladly point out all things negative in other races. There are millions of white families in total poverty here in the USA. These families are totally over-looked. Meth destroyed thousands of whites, and thousand more are hook on that sh!t ... and that goes over-looked. The white teenage pregnancy rate is sky rocketing. The pδrn industry is saturated with young white women who are being used and abused 24/7. While whites are working around the clock to destroy blacks and make them look like wild animals ... sh!t in their communities is getting worse and worse. And they are finding themselves in the same sh!t holes they created for others. What goes around comes right back around.

LoveSupreme

Reaction score
Reactions
134,305 8,451 7,808
Alleybux
No, their not. But they think they are. Whites work night and day to TRY to destroy the mind and spirit of black folks. That is their main mission in life. They will over-look the evils and ills in their race, and gladly point out all things negative in other races. There are millions of white families in total poverty her in the USA. These families are totally over-looked. Meth destroyed thousands of whites ... and that goes over-looked. While whites are working around the clock to destroy blacks and make them look like wild animals ... sh!t in their communities are getting worse and worse. And they will soon find themselves in the same sh!t holes they created for others.

"As long as I am white, I am better than you!"

RichHipster

Caramel
Reaction score
Reactions
5,702 96 77
Alleybux
Thats the key difference.

Our undesirables arent only embraced....but they are seen as cool.

Very backwards.

I disagree with this. The only black people who embrace the undesirables are their fellow ratchets. Average black people have been trying to separate themselves from the undesirables for a long time.

Boo T Hole

Plug n Play
Reaction score
Reactions
23,522 602 89
Alleybux

Cowboys isn't saying that we should be worried about what white/others are doing. The problem I see, and that I think she has, with this is that I always, I always, ALWAYS see sh!t like this directed toward black people. Maybe Latinos sometimes, but that would be a far second. Never toward white people who exhibit the same behaviors. Ever. It always comes off as black people don't know how to act and we need to tell them how loud/rude/ignorant/whatever they are when I know some white people who act the very same way.

It smacks of something that I can't put my finger on, but I don't like the feeling that it gives me. Like, "OMG, YES! FINALLY, someone told those coloreds about themselves." Gee, thanks for letting me know.

Uh, every race can act like this. It's NOT just blacks. It could be that they're more than likely overlooking the same behaviors in other races because I've seen loud black kids get on public transportation and people act like it's the most terrible thing ever and they're SO annoyed. Let loud white kids get on. No screw face. No reaction, really.

Peggy

(cash)
Reaction score
Reactions
845 26 7
Alleybux
And this person expects these 'ghetto blacks' to actually read this???

or is OP insinuating that these 'ghetto blacks' reside on LSA?
YES gotdamnit. She's a troll, why is it taking so long for some of y'all to catch on?

His/her other account was already banned for blatant obvious trolling and he/she uses this one for more low-key passive aggressive trolling (check the multiple log in forum if you don't believe me).

This little b!tch gets off on seeing us tear each other down and some of you are just way too damn happy to oblige.

Viscount

The Senior Officer
Reaction score
Reactions
9,013 4 11
Alleybux

I disagree with this. The only black people who embrace the undesirables are their fellow ratchets. Average black people have been trying to separate themselves from the undesirables for a long time.

Those blacks who want to separate are also sh!t on as thinking their "too good" etc. There are various accusations that will be made against them. Which goes with the point that I made earlier.

But I will say those who want to separate themselves from these undesirables are becoming much louder. Which is fortunate.

LoveSupreme

Reaction score
Reactions
134,305 8,451 7,808
Alleybux
Those blacks who want to separate are also sh!t on as thinking their "too good" etc. There are various accusations that will be made against them. Which goes with the point that I made earlier.

You have no point, because the fact is that blThttp://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=...iAHllMo4R-YXXezpo3AFROGQ&ust=1363377944446355

But I will say those who want to separate themselves from these undesirables are becoming much louder. Which is fortunate.

You're not black. All you know is the bits and pieces that you read or hear from some disgruntled black or misinformed white person.

Black people did not invent cliques.
Every school has its groups of nerds, cool kids, beauty queens, jocks, and bad asses.

As in every school, it is the clique of bad asses who are failing school or struggling who take it out on those who are not. Kids in school who are outgoing and/or succeeding have to take it from the kids who are not doing so well. It happens in all types of schools.

In some black schools for instance, there is a specific group of kids who taunt the kids who are doing well. It is the bad asses who are in gangs or who are school failures who pick on the nerds and tease them with the "acting white" label.

So stop your bµllsh!t. Kids are kids, and almost every school has its geeks and its failures.

RichHipster

Caramel
Reaction score
Reactions
5,702 96 77
Alleybux

Maybe I read your comment wrong, but I thought the point you made earlier was that generally Black people will support and embrace the undesirables. I really don't see that happening.