Quantcast

And So it Begins & Will Continue ~ Don't Show Up Being Obnoxious Then Insult the Household Staff - Quick Context on "Arthur's" Wife's Quick Descent

Earthenware Kitt

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
318,589 26,421 3,542
Alleybux
FYI: Truly wealthy people hate when you're rude to their staff...Even the ones whom are hard on their staff won't allow strangers to insult their household help...

This isn't my info but may connects some dots:

~ As with anything, she runs her mouth a lot

~ As we know, the rich, powerful, and famous have been conducting low-key events during the pandemic and sometimes hire A-List entertainment, which he is and she received permission to attend

~ Not sure if she was drunk but she proceeded to butt into conversations, made unsolicited comments, and then allegedly insulted the hostess to someone she didn't realize was the hostesses' cousin

~ It was literally a comment like "Isn't she the worst? I only came with Arthur because they asked me and they needed "someone from our circle" here...Forgetting that these people ARE the circle!

~ She went on to allegedly insult the backyard decor (if you can call acreage in the Golden Triangle a "backyard") and also insulted the food and service workers...Some of whom have worked with the hostess and her recently deceased mother for years and are considered family...

~ There are people beyond Agents, Managers, Producers and Directors who ring bells...Old money people going back to East Coast Financiers who bankrolled many Hollywood studios going back to the 1900s

~ Sidenote: It's a miracle Sophi@ was able to extricate herself and stay off the sh*t list, but you notice she's been very low-key since the court win...Hint, hint, hint...

Anyway, the people in question are all cousins and Arthur's wife really stepped in it this time...

BTW: Arthur and his team are allegedly scared for his career and are copping pleas all over town on HIS behalf, not her's. (Which is very telling.)

("Look kids, a falling star!")

Last edited:

uglyvirgo

HRH Humpty Dumpty, The Prince of Wales
Reaction score
Reactions
156,930 1,196 261
Alleybux
i believe every word, your font has always kept it 100% when it comes to HW shenanigans behind the curtain

to this day i blame twitter for gassing chipmunk face up and telling her she was the ultimate "clapback queen" when she's nothing more than a miserable, try hard troll looking for internet validation... her mouth made a comment that her ass couldn't cash this time around and it couldn't happen to a more deserving person!! may her partnerships continue to crumble and her cookbooks go to the clearance bin

her marriage to arthur has to be some sort of beard/PR because he acts so disconnected from her as if he has nothing to do with what she says or does, they're like glorified roommates with a marriage certificate and kids

Anatwyla

my booty opened a portal to success
Reaction score
Reactions
189,871 4,705 804
Alleybux
Omg this is so embarrassing, I bet people were shading her all over the place in her face like Pretty Woman did in that zoom call and she doesn't even realize how stupid she looks doing all that.

Very very immature behavior. Is she on that powder, because the complete lack of self control/awareness is giving drug addiction.

Can you drop hints to whose party it was? I have an idea because you said old money but I'm not sure if this person would have let her come along in the first place lol

Earthenware Kitt

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
318,589 26,421 3,542
Alleybux
Omg this is so embarrassing, I bet people were shading her all over the place in her face like Pretty Woman did in that zoom call and she doesn't even realize how stupid she looks doing all that.

Very very immature behavior. Is she on that powder, because the complete lack of self control/awareness is giving drug addiction.

Can you drop hints to whose party it was? I have an idea because you said old money but I'm not sure if this person would have let her come along in the first place lol

Not my info, no idea, in the highest of the high circles, allegedly.

(And that's all I know, which may be better for all of us...Sorry to be dramatic and opaque at the same time.)

Earthenware Kitt

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
318,589 26,421 3,542
Alleybux
i believe every word, your font has always kept it 100% when it comes to HW shenanigans behind the curtain

to this day i blame twitter for gassing chipmunk face up and telling her she was the ultimate "clapback queen" when she's nothing more than a miserable, try hard troll looking for internet validation... her mouth made a comment that her ass couldn't cash this time around and it couldn't happen to a more deserving person!! may her partnerships continue to crumble and her cookbooks go to the clearance bin

her marriage to arthur has to be some sort of beard/PR because he acts so disconnected from her as if he has nothing to do with what she says or does, they're like glorified roommates with a marriage certificate and kids

You're right.

It always seems like the same stories with certain C and D List celebs re: insulting support staff. (Allegedly.)

It's just sad.

mthrbrd

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
153,625 2,510 536
Alleybux
Figured she finally pissed off/insulted the wrong people and that’s why the clown is coming back to bite.
Just goes to show that internet clout doesn’t mean much in real life to people with real money.

tenor.gif

LVNA

Black American Princess ♡♛$◇
Reaction score
Reactions
437,035 10,401 1,027
Alleybux
If it wasn't for Arthur, this moon pie faced cunt would have been fallen off. She was an irrelevant bad bodied model before he came along. Can anybody name 5 covers she's been on & 5 runways she's walked????

tumblr_oxwf5gfXYF1vdshbno4_r1_400.gif

Earthenware Kitt

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
318,589 26,421 3,542
Alleybux
Figured she finally pissed off/insulted the wrong people and that’s why the clown is coming back to bite.
Just goes to show that internet clout doesn’t mean much in real life to people with real money.

tenor.gif

It's such a cliche' and actually surprised me.

The old adage about "p*ssing off" the wrong person seems to be true in this instance...

Frankly, I wonder if she was inebriated because in that powerful company I'd hate to put a foot wrong.

DeafningSilence

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
57,225 928 209
Alleybux
I won't say how long it took me to catch on to who "Arthur" was. and who was the wife you were referring too. Chipmunk face did help.
Now I will go back and re read to catch all of the other subtle hints left.

FemmeKween

ooooh, caresha, why they laughing?
Reaction score
Reactions
16,732 146 55
Alleybux
I kind of figured that's what happened because there has been a reckoning for little miss thing lately. When it rains, it pours. She pissed off the wrong people and she's paying for it.

anaisnin

Semi-Retired, Still Messy
Reaction score
Reactions
259,474 4,845 1,260
Alleybux
I’m much more interested in the hostess and attendees identities at the party. The power players are where I get my jollies.

Anyway, the problem with certain wives and even the talent, is that they can’t get it through their thick skulls that they’re not guests. They’re employees for the night just the same as the staff passing around hors d’oeuvres only their job is to sing and mingle. These people, the power brokers, the money, and the legacies, don’t see new and popular talent as equals. If they can purchase your presence, you’re not one of them.

Arthur needs to lose the dead wood permanently or at the very least keep her chained in the dog run at home from this point forward.

MamaFatCheeks

LIVE * LAUGH * LOVE * ALOT
Reaction score
Reactions
71,094 972 39
Alleybux
The fall out from this will be incredible to watch. She should have just sat there and ate her food on her Twitter hiatus. I don't see how the Husband will remain untouchable in the wake of all of this. Which is a shame because he is very talented.

ETA- thank you OP, you always come through!

OlaTia

Planting Seeds & Pulling Weeds!
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
123,228 2,260 48
Alleybux
I won't say anything about looks because I am definitely looking worse and worse, but if this and all the twitter insults and hateful DMs she's shown to have sent all over the place, then she needs to really start working on herself. Don't know if she has gone to AA but it does help. Because she rages about things and people that seems indicative of an addict.

Earthenware Kitt

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
318,589 26,421 3,542
Alleybux
I’m much more interested in the hostess and attendees identities at the party. The power players are where I get my jollies.

Anyway, the problem with certain wives and even the talent, is that they can’t get it through their thick skulls that they’re not guests. They’re employees for the night just the same as the staff passing around hors d’oeuvres only their job is to sing and mingle. These people, the power brokers, the money, and the legacies, don’t see new and popular talent as equals. If they can purchase your presence, you’re not one of them.

Arthur needs to lose the dead wood permanently or at the very least keep her chained in the dog run at home from this point forward.

Highlighted for full effect.

Speak on it!

Beautifulleo

Positive energy only
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
43,729 701 712
Alleybux
Arthur needs to let smushed face go before he is completely ruined by association. Arthur is talented his pet will eventually negatively impact his career

DreamBlue

Aligning my chakras
Reaction score
Reactions
86,774 1,223 79
Alleybux
One thing that people need to remember, that whether rich or poor, good manners will take you far.

Mrs 305

non problematic font
Reaction score
Reactions
40,059 2,251 319
Alleybux
Why are they still together? Isn’t she the one that’s always bragging about marrying rich?

Cinnahs

Black and Beautiful
Reaction score
Reactions
239,410 4,931 1,464
Alleybux
Arthur needs to let smushed face go before he is completely ruined by association. Arthur is talented his pet will eventually negatively impact his career
It is happening as we speak. Chipmunk is losing her own bag while her man is already seeing the effects of her actions on his bag.

dibbledabble

Hey Sister, Go Sister, Soul Sister
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
48,686 1,968 446
Alleybux
When ever i see a man marry a loud mouth ignorant woman.. to me that means he really isn’t about shot himself. I’m screaming over Arthur became I can’t I see it now lol

Jeff Bezos

I’m a lady
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
240,971 6,028 2,399
Alleybux
The alley has called this man Arthur so much, for so long that I really thought that was his legal name lol

Who is "Sophi@"?

mvvd2002

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
32,119 1,826 62
Alleybux
You're right.

It always seems like the same stories with certain C and D List celebs re: insulting support staff. (Allegedly.)

It's just sad.

This reminds me of the times when a celeb going MIA in terms of their career, then we hear that they were mean and rude to someone who was connected or related to someone at the top of the hierarchy who ends up blackballing them. While we get stories of A listers being mean and rude, it appears the majority are always C and D listers.

This is why it's so important to be humble, kind, and treat others as you want to be treated. A person's character is always illustrated by how they treat service workers and other people beneath them. I'm sure there have been times when an actor/actress were better suited for a role, but lost out to someone who was kinder and more professional.

Ex: Russell Crowe. His career was never the same after he threw that phone at the hotel attendant. There was other bad behavior before that, but they got him up out of there after that hotel incident.

Another example is Lea Michele. She wasn't even an A lister yet terrorized people for YEARS only to fade away after she went after the wrong person, and then got exposed. Now all she's known for is how poorly she treated people. Most people didn't even know of her behavior until last year.

kandieheart007

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
29,297 481 46
Alleybux
I can see her ruining this man's career, then leaving him. Seems like something she would do.

lejhern17

General Manager
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
14,793 87 44
Alleybux

The bolded: if this is not the realest statement.
Some of these A-list celebs think because they’ve moved up in economic circles they are one of the social elite.
Their talent can be purchased; they can even be invited (usually so the host can be trendy/cool), but the old money will never see them as equals.

Last edited:

Jeff Bezos

I’m a lady
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
240,971 6,028 2,399
Alleybux
I can see her ruining this man's career, then leaving him. Seems like something she would do.
Didn't she threaten his ass or refuse to let him leave her when he tried to years ago? (I think before they were married.)

I wonder if he would even care? Lol

Earthenware Kitt

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
318,589 26,421 3,542
Alleybux
This reminds me of the times when a celeb going MIA in terms of their career, then we hear that they were mean and rude to someone who was connected or related to someone at the top of the hierarchy who ends up blackballing them. While we get stories of A listers being mean and rude, it appears the majority are always C and D listers.

This is why it's so important to be humble, kind, and treat others as you want to be treated. A person's character is always illustrated by how they treat service workers and other people beneath them. I'm sure there have been times when an actor/actress were better suited for a role, but lost out to someone who was kinder and more professional.

Ex: Russell Crowe. His career was never the same after he threw that phone at the hotel attendant. There was other bad behavior before that, but they got him up out of there after that hotel incident.

Another example is Lea Michele. She wasn't even an A lister yet terrorized people for YEARS only to fade away after she went after the wrong person, and then got exposed. Now all she's known for is how poorly she treated people. Most people didn't even know of her behavior until last year.

These are excellent points...

And so it continues. You better believe this is no coincidence:

Earthenware Kitt

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
318,589 26,421 3,542
Alleybux
The alley has called this man Arthur so much, for so long that I really thought that was his legal name lol

Who is "Sophi@"?

Chile, do the math re: prominent former sitcom star with a recent marriage to a muscle-bound Italian actor, allegedly.

For years her former partner seemed like a regular guy, but in actuality he was of one of the wealthiest families in the world.

(Not the country...in the world.)

(No names, PLEASE! He's got infinite resources and STAYS in court.)

Jeff Bezos

I’m a lady
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
240,971 6,028 2,399
Alleybux
Well damn!

I feel like I recall this.
Yeah I read it on here. It was an actual article where moon face told the publication she wouldn't let him leave smh. I think she simply said "no" and he didn't leave.. kind of odd to me. Why keep someone around who doesn't want you? Why listen to demands from someone you don't even love?

Chile, do the math re: prominent former sitcom star with a recent marriage to a muscle-bound Italian actor, allegedly.

For years her former partner seemed like a regular guy, but in actuality he was of one of the wealthiest families in the world.

(Not the country...in the world.)

(No names, PLEASE! He's got infinite resources and STAYS in court.)
Thank you! I haven't thought about her in a while so her name went right over my head.

I didn't know her ex had it like that? So he was more than just a pretty face and marginal talent.. interesting.

News Alley

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Top Bottom