Quantcast

Angela Babicz

CeeBunz

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
28,390 730 56
Alleybux
Her new yt video with her sister (the truth or eat)

-her butt looks horrible from the side profile when she walks over to the cabinets
-seems like all of the weight is going to her arms since her surgery as well
-first question: is mike Johnson her new guy and she chooses to eat instead of answering which again is basically telling us the answer. she's saying it without saying it - def for attention and likely because she doesn't want the embarrassment when the relationship is over shortly after announcing it
-also did not realize she was thirty years old, but I guess that's about right. yikes.

mrwade3

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
315 41 7
Alleybux

-her butt looks horrible from the side profile when she walks over to the cabinets
-first question: is mike Johnson her new guy and she chooses to eat instead of answering which again is basically telling us the answer. she's saying it without saying it - def for attention and likely because she doesn't want the embarrassment when the relationship is over shortly after announcing it
-also did not realize she was thirty years old, but I guess that's about right. yikes.
everything Angela does is for attention she loves it lol

mrwade3

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
315 41 7
Alleybux
seems her and mike broke up again. they stopped liking each others pics and I noticed hes been following some bachelor women from this current season

mrwade3

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
315 41 7
Alleybux
lmao they unfollowed each other. like I said before mike is fake and was never going to take Angela serious. And she is desperate and a clout chaser, anyone with a brain saw this coming

Dollfacesel

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
143 15
Alleybux

Just peeped that LOL yeah it looks like theres a chicke cutlet on it, its like a small lump. BBL look good in the beginning i feel lile there so hard to nail or maintain

CeeBunz

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
28,390 730 56
Alleybux
Ever since I unfollowed her on IG I keep forgetting about her. Youtube don't even recommend her videos to me anymore. Unfortunately I think she may have backed herself into a corner with her dating habits and options at this point. As with most of these 30 or pushing 30 year old reality stars that swear they are never the problem - for people that use someone not being able to get a man as their first insult to everyone - none of them have any healthy relationships themselves.

CeeBunz

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
28,390 730 56
Alleybux
Does anyone know why her bbl looks so strange?
Probably cause she was too busy fighting and beefing with her gay housemate instead of sitting her ass down somewhere and healing properly. I also don't believe she paid for her services, at least not full price. The level at which she was posting and sharing details screamed promo to me. Those almost always end botched. She had a weird shape to begin with and it doesn't seem like she lives a healthy lifestyle. She still can't get rid of the weird bloated cankle situation. Seems like all the weight is going to her thighs and legs in general. There's no reason her legs she be that wide and puffy looking with a bbl.

CeeBunz

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
28,390 730 56
Alleybux
She unfortunately looks 10000 times better with clothes on than off. It's weird.

LavenderLush

Anti-Captalism Marxist-Leninist- Activist
Reaction score
Reactions
12,798 255 222
Alleybux
I love Angela Babiez, She was one of my favorites on BGC15, I love her YouTube Channel Content.! , So Yep Yeah , yEAH yEP

mrwade3

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
315 41 7
Alleybux
she's currently being used as a nut rag for James harden noticed them following each other lol

CeeBunz

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
28,390 730 56
Alleybux
she's currently being used as a nut rag for James harden noticed them following each other lol

Interesting. I let one of her videos play while I was cleaning yesterday and she was giving a whole speech about how she’s going to try to date “normal” guys now after refusing to for so many years

ParisHiltonJr

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
37,701 914 139
Alleybux
She really ruined her face. Its a shame i thought she was cute on bgc n then after then the nose job looked great n shr shoulda stopped there. She looks bloated and deformed. Not to mention what she’s done to her body. Sorry baby but at 30 ur focus shouldnt be getting surgeries to look like an ig filter.
33E38FAD-D03E-4BBD-A73A-2F1FE72CA106.jpeg

82198668-B625-47C1-899C-8E5C91D63B8D.jpeg

cosmiclatte

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
296,666 13,131 4,050
Alleybux
She really ruined her face. Its a shame i thought she was cute on bgc n then after then the nose job looked great n shr shoulda stopped there. She looks bloated and deformed. Not to mention what she’s done to her body. Sorry baby but at 30 ur focus shouldnt be getting surgeries to look like an ig filter.
View attachment 2932548
View attachment 2932549
She looks crazy.

MelinaRollins

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
43,265 1,053 609
Alleybux
View attachment 2932548
View attachment 2932549

I think it's the makeup. I don't recall her getting any extra work on her face past the nose job. She could've done without the bbl though

ParisHiltonJr

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
37,701 914 139
Alleybux
I think it's the makeup. I don't recall her getting any extra work on her face past the nose job. She could've done without the bbl though
No it’s how she looks. Check her out on YouTube where she had no makeup on her face looks just like that. She admitted to getting fillers, but also said that she gained 25 pounds for her bbl and she is upset because she gained weight in places she didnt get the lipo at

MelinaRollins

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
43,265 1,053 609
Alleybux
No it’s how she looks. Check her out on YouTube where she had no makeup on her face looks just like that. She admitted to getting fillers, but also said that she gained 25 pounds for her bbl and she is upset because she gained weight in places she didnt get the lipo at

Her ass is nearly 30 and she doesn't know where she gains weight at by now? Mess lol

saltycheeks

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
36,403 649 18
Alleybux
View attachment 2932548
View attachment 2932549

yeah she really went too far, she looked good after the nose job

her bbl looks bad to me too… I was just speaking to someone and it seems like the bbl trend is on its way out but maybe its just me... I feel like active and fit bodies are more in now a days. a reminder to not get life threatening surgery over a body trend as they always inevitably fizzle out. everyone wants to be a kardashian smh :emoji_shrug:

ParisHiltonJr

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
37,701 914 139
Alleybux
yeah she really went too far, she looked good after the nose job

her bbl looks bad to me too… I was just speaking to someone and it seems like the bbl trend is on its way out but maybe its just me... I feel like active and fit bodies are more in now a days. a reminder to not get life threatening surgery over a body trend as they always inevitably fizzle out. everyone wants to be a kardashian smh :emoji_shrug:
Yea im kind of noticing that too. That fit or just natural curves are in. Angela to me had a really nice body. She looked great on bgc. Now she looks stuffed. She gained all that weight for a bbl n now looks big.

bingobronson

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
262 16
Alleybux
View attachment 2932548
View attachment 2932549
She went off the deep end with surgery. She used to be so pretty.

CeeBunz

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
28,390 730 56
Alleybux

“Cut from a different cloth” yeah OKAY!
And her claim that he didn’t want her to be alone for her birthday is weird because why is this man even allowed to contact you, why are you giving him access to you? She’s a weirdo for this.

all she did is prove she has low self esteem and also prove that she clearly has no friends. What happpened to all her bffs, her sister? No one else, literally no one(?!), was available for birthday activities?

MelinaRollins

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
43,265 1,053 609
Alleybux
And her claim that he didn’t want her to be alone for her birthday is weird because why is this man even allowed to contact you, why are you giving him access to you? She’s a weirdo for this.

all she did is prove she has low self esteem and also prove that she clearly has no friends. What happpened to all her bffs, her sister? No one else, literally no one(?!), was available for birthday activities?

Well considering Vic was her BFF and she ran her off by annoying her to death w/ Nelson antics, she's probably run a lot of other friends off too. Also, Vic was her BFF and they only knew each other like 3 months tops after being on a TV show so I'm guessing she didn't have much friends that were close to begin with. I feel like almost everyone she's been seen with is reality tv people and we know how they are.

She's apparently really close w/ Janelle but Janelle seems like she's been pretty busy as of late. Don't know what Kristina is up to.

saltycheeks

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
36,403 649 18
Alleybux

I may have said this in a comment before but Angela's vocabulary consists of slang terms she hardly knows how to use. a walking comment from theshaderoom smh

like who in the hell uses cut from a different cloth when talking about doing something regressive? LMAO

mrwade3

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
315 41 7
Alleybux

because Angela herself is toxic and narcissist. yeah nelson aint sh!t but I love how she always blamed him for their relationship and everyone ate it up. like Angela legit can't keep friends

MelinaRollins

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
43,265 1,053 609
Alleybux
because Angela herself is toxic and narcissist. yeah nelson aint sh!t but I love how she always blamed him for their relationship and everyone ate it up. like Angela legit can't keep friends

She only really fell out with Vic and Marie. She's pretty cool still with everybody else I've seen her interact with.

Honestly, she "can't keep friends" because she gets too wrapped up with dudes. So by the time it's over the friendships have faded out or downgraded. That's what it seems like to me. The type of people she hangs out with seem like they are the type who need constant interaction. Not really the types your can just pick up with after however many weeks or months like nothing ever happened.

TanyasCrystals

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
19,848 452 131
Alleybux
Has she ever talked about what happened between her and her father? Rewatching her season of bad girls club and her sister and her are screaming at eachother in front of the therapist. Whenever they’re talking about whatever their dad did, it’s completely bleeped out.

MelinaRollins

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
43,265 1,053 609
Alleybux
Has she ever talked about what happened between her and her father? Rewatching her season of bad girls club and her sister and her are screaming at eachother in front of the therapist. Whenever they’re talking about whatever their dad did, it’s completely bleeped out.

He punched her.

I think it was in one of her BGC Q&As on her youtube