Angela Stanton Completes New Book About Phaedra Parks

Reactions
88,487 4,643 3,564
Alleybux
Reactions
110,649 1,659 610
Alleybux
She needs to give it up and get over it. She played in a dirty pond too. Everyone has the tea she wants to share.

FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 08, 2017

Earlier this year former Real Housewives of Atlanta cast mate Phaedra Parks was caught in a lie after she claimed to have successfully shut down Angela Stanton's memoir, 'Lies of a Real Housewife' where Angela exposed Phaedra as a criminal mastermind [click here if you missed that].

The sequel to Real Lies is due out in November...

Rhymes With Snitch | Celebrity and Entertainment News | : Angela Stanton Completes New Book About Phaedra Parks

Hateonit
Reactions
178,239 5,855 10,664
Alleybux
Phaedra was someone who was comfortable in setting up a best friend for potential rape charges, as well as damaging their reputation. Someone who will go to those lengths to destroy someone can't be trusted. If you think about it, Phaedra used Porsha to do her dirty work the same way she used Angela and Apollo. She surrounds herself by stupid people and gets them to do horrible things for her, while she stands to the side and plays a pious Christian. Like Lisa Vanderpump, Phaedra is a sniper from the side. From Day 1, I've been saying that Phaedra was just as much of a criminal as Apollo, if not more, but no one believed me.

Reactions
114,284 1,849 677
Alleybux
Angela honestly needs to give it a rest. I can see if she was wrongfully prosecuted but you and Phaedra were partners in crime. I'm not about to buy from one criminal just because she's exposing another criminal.

Commissioner
Reactions
119,523 9,511 3,020
Alleybux
therealauthorangie2 days ago
@jayrahk so I'm supposed to not tell my story because you don't wanna hear it? If you were on my page would you know about it? Can you block yourself so I don't continue to raise your blood pressure about my life & my story! You don't think I got tired of going back and forth to court for four years? I got this!!! Bye

Former Lurker
Reactions
2,197 72 8
Alleybux
I can dig it. Her first book wasn’t a Pulitzer—but it was interesting learning some of Ms. Southern Bell’s tea, decade old or not.

Thanks Angie girlllll!

Every dogma has it's day
Reactions
737 22 4
Alleybux
Wait until my book drops!

8d4ff5084753e911dfd55fc93e792edf.gif

Still Trill
Reactions
43,470 1,301 1,059
Alleybux
Nothing against Phaedra but honestly the first book WAS good (and believable for that matter).....and I haven't heard anyone who's actually read it say it wasn't. I might check out the second book if somebody puts it online.

Reactions
85,871 2,263 2,500
Alleybux
Angela is trying to keep them checks rolling in. I'm not mad at her. I'd rather Angela make a legit coin than be out here stealing again and the more sweet tea on Creonta the better.

I wonder what happened to Jessica Voker's book?

Last edited:
real
Reactions
24,512 2,493 11,078
Alleybux
Another New York Times best seller lmao....Is she going to be on Oprah's book club??? Neither of these books are mainstream and most people pay it and Angela criminal ass dust....Phae wins again lol

defamationismygame
OLDHEAD
Reactions
151,897 1,338 680
Alleybux
She gave up all the goods in the first book, not sure what's left to say. I enjoy her spillage but I think at this point, she needs a new topic.

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

Hood Moment That You're Not Proud Of?
The girl that I wanted to fight was pregnant so I beat her mother up instead. In my defense, the momma said she would take the beating for her...
Do men ever regret how they treated a woman?
Please stop jumping to conclusions because it's making you look dumb No one who isn’t lonely and bitter would’ve written that arrant nonsense
Groom accused of raping wedding guest on morning of Las Vegas nuptials
This woman is crazy to even think about walking down the aisle with him let alone sticking by him. Anything for a man head ass. She’s in for a...
The Circle US Season 2 on Netflix April 14
I was surprised Courtney got 3rd place. That was far too high for him. But the game he played only allowed him to get 3rd at his highest bc he was...
  • Poll
Bm get the ww that wm don't want, wm get the bw that bm don't want..
I disagree. Most black women who're dating out date white men who make good money and famiy-oriented. I think it all comes to picking suitable...
Jackie Aina Thread
She’s lucky the edit feature goes away on our old posts because I would go and edit stuff out. She makes a IG reel asking what have you built...
Chris Cornell Blind Item - Might Explain His Death XII
April Wine :giggle: Jeez, I saw them open for Styx. That was my very first rock show at age 13. I'm a fossil.
Black episodes of House Hunters
Hgtv is having a marathon of black men and white women on. But someone is being shady! The woman in the scrubs had a close up on her crows feet...
Found you guys a new AMBW youtube family! (MAZELEE) - Thread II
We think the baby does have a name (potentially Angaa from a Insta post that was deleted by Akeeba) but she’s just not saying we’re guessing so...
Top Bottom