Quantcast

Anime Watch Group: NANA

Would you like a LSA Discord to live watch and discuss?

• Yes

Votes: 25 86.2%
  • No

Votes: 4 13.8%

• Total voters

Amuro

Kiryu's wife
Reaction score
Reactions
26,252 480 95
Alleybux
So...I've meaning to ask, what's up with Kawaii Nana's narration at the end? She sounds like she's reminiscing or reflecting but she's doing it in away that makes me think Rocker Nana is out of the picture. No one dies, right?
You have to read the manga to find out about that...

MahoganyGlow

Pangit Mo
Reaction score
Reactions
11,354 251 41
Alleybux
Episode 11:

Not Nana judging Hachi for having a lot of clothes. Hachi has a lot of clothes but it's probably cheap clothes when Nana is rocking Vivienne Westwood from head to toe.

Nice from Kyosuke to lend money to Hachi but Jun was right, you can't lend money to someone who overspend. I'm going to defend Shoji trash 4ss. Hachi had some nerves to ask him to sell his new computer which he will need for his studies. How about she return everything she bought. She's lucky her mom sent her some money and she wanted to spend it. I'm glad Nana knocked some sense to her.

Sachiko is annoying as hell, why would she wear these mules knowing damn well she had to run. Shoji was acting like he was bothered that Sachiko paid half of the cab fee but I know that when the cab left he was grinning like a MF since he got his money back.

I know Nana didn't make fun of Hachi for not being independent, we didn't forget about how she could not set up the hot water to the appartement without Yasu, or how she got her stuff delivered by Nobu.

OiseNoire27

Sweet and Spicy
Reaction score
Reactions
36,798 1,048 57
Alleybux
E11
I love seeing Nana and Junko hold Hatchi accountable. Hatchi is entitled, always expecting others to catch her when she falls. Most of her circle don't have it easy their damn selves, so it's inconsiderate of her to expect them to financially support her on top of their other responsibilities. If I was her mother, I wouldn't have sent sh!t.

It's been what, a few weeks since Hatchi began working at Sabrina? Mr. Mizukoshi is an ass for hiring Hatchi when he knew that his business wasn't doing well. A business owner will know months in advance when they're about to close down. I think he was only so "nice" to Hatchi because he was compensating for taking advantage of her. He basically got free labor and some change because all of her money was being spent at the store.

And although Shouji is a dick, that was so selfish of Hatchi to suggest that he sell his computer to help her make ends meet. Not everyone is in Tokyo for sh!ts and giggles. Shouji bought that computer to help him in his career in graphic design. So, for her to disregard his educational/career aspirations so she can continue to selfishly maintain this unstable lifestyle is gross. And how can she complain about him being broke--at least he's able to take care of himself independently.

Not Nana judging Hachi for having a lot of clothes. Hachi has a lot of clothes but it's probably cheap clothes when Nana is rocking Vivienne Westwood from head to toe.

Sachiko is annoying as hell, why would she wear these mules knowing damn well she had to run. Shoji was acting like he was bothered that Sachiko paid half of the cab fee but I know that when the cab left he was grinning like a MF since he got his money back.

If Nana was broke like Hatchi, then I'd understand. But, she's able to live comfortably, so why not treat herself to VW if she can afford it? Also, it's better to invest in quality over quantity when it comes to clothing. You save more money in the long term.

Sachiko wanted an excuse to have Shouji walk her home and stay the night. You have to watch out for baby-faced people. They can be so sneaky, hiding behind a facade of innocence. I actually think that Shouji genuinely wanted Sachiko to keep her money. He seems to really like and respect her. I think he's just cheap with Hatchi because his patience is wearing thin with her and he knows that she's irresponsible and will take advantage of his generosity. Like, did y'all notice how Hatchi asked for another entree after Mizukoshi already treated her to a full meal?

Last edited:

MahoganyGlow

Pangit Mo
Reaction score
Reactions
11,354 251 41
Alleybux
Sachiko wanted an excuse to have Shouji walk her home and stay the night. You have to watch out for baby-faced people. They can be so sneaky, hiding behind a facade of innocence. I actually think that Shouji genuinely wanted Sachiko to keep her money. He seems to really like and respect her. I think he's just cheap with Hatchi because his patience is wearing thin with her and he knows that she's irresponsible and will take advantage of his generosity. Like, did y'all notice how Hatchi asked for another entree after Mizukoshi already treated her to a full meal?

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F8de0b8f8-9ffd-4dc1-9436-8049891fb7fd_245x200.gif

You're telling me she purposely made them miss the train so she could hang with him longer. Damn, I thought she only wanted to be cute for him by wearing her heels and that she wanted to be taller since she's short. Wow she's worst than what I thought.

I was joking with what I said about Shoji, but since I had nothing bad to say about him this episode and since I defended him earlier, I had to find a way to drag him. :bashful

Hachi was a mess this episode.

sailorcosmos

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
86,434 1,412 47
Alleybux
Episode 11

Hachi ran through that money already? & Yes Hachi having no money is really scary.

Junko is so patronizing, does she even like Hachi? & Junko's man catching Shoji and Sacheko (who looks and sounds 12) in the park, whewww

& LOL at the end, I really thought it would be Ren

DirtyDit

Is this how you do it?
Reaction score
Reactions
35,747 558 121
Alleybux
I feel like a lot of the issues, hell all of the issues, are due to miscommunication. Like if these people would open their damn mouths, almost all of the issues would be non issues.

MahoganyGlow

Pangit Mo
Reaction score
Reactions
11,354 251 41
Alleybux
Episode 12:

Yasss Junko. Tell him. Shoji think he's slick, "I didn't hide it, I just forgot to mention it" Boy bye, stfu. You just want to keep Hachi and Sachiko by your side, you greedy bastard.
When it was time to confront Sachiko, he ran away like the punk he is despite Junko making it easier for him to be honest and the fact that Sachiko heard everything.

At the end of the day, he can act like he was scared to break her heart but all he wanted was to keep her by his side. And even with that he is a punk because Sachiko is the one who told him that she still wanted to talk to him. He can never say anything first, he is always waiting for people to take the fist step. He did the same with Hachi. I'm tired of him!

Sachiko can catch these hands too, "I won't interfere between you and your girlfriend" . Yeah right heaux. Ten minutes after that, she's sleeping with him.
You know what she deserves Shoji. How are these girls attracted to this man anyway? He's broke, he's unfunny, he's thirsty, he's a coward and he's cheap. The only thing that he got going on in his life is that mac computer that he bought the other day. That's it.

Amuro

Kiryu's wife
Reaction score
Reactions
26,252 480 95
Alleybux
Ep 11
Why is Nana begging people for money when she's the one who wanted to be independent!!? She really needs to grow up and realize that people are not obligated to clean her messes, she's lucky that her mum was considerate enough to give her money.
when Nana is rocking Vivienne Westwood from head to toe.
its a running gag in the fandom how Nana, Shin and Nobu can afford all of that Vivienne when that sh!t is expensive as hell!!! But most of her clothes were gifted by fans so makes sense.

And the last scene really warmed my heart!!! Our king Yasu is back!!!!!!:b41

Ep 12
Good that Hachi decided to get up and get a legitimate job, if she wants to stay in Tokyo without being broke evry month it what needed to be done

And I am glad that Junko gave Shoji a good telling off. What infuriates me soo much about Shoji is how he convinces himself and everyone around him about how he is such a "good guy" even though he has been outright disrespectful and rude towards Hachi and has done numerous side eye worthy things!!! He just says so that he can escape getting called out on his bµllsh!t
And now this....
original.png

giphy.gif

He really had the audacity to cheat on Hachi even when he was saying he would never betray her and take her with the grave with him. Episode 13 and 14 are going to be a messs!!!!!!

sailorcosmos

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
86,434 1,412 47
Alleybux
I'm fighting the urge to binge watch the rest of the series cause I really like it so far, and is Nana a Shojo or Josei? Cause I'm realizing I prefer the more mature content.

Episode 12

- I kinda ship Nana and Yasu together, I hope it goes somewhere.

- What in the Peach Girl hell is going on with Nana's sister? Why does she look black but not black at the same time?

- Junko was making sense, like Shouji you PUNK thinking you can have your cake and eat it too, failing to mention that you have a girlfriend?

- Is Nana gonna croak? The way Hachi talks about her it's like she's no longer with us

- THE LAST SCENE? Shouji is a pos, typical "I'm a nice guy". Talking about I wanna marry Nana or I'm gonna end things with Sachiko next thing you know he's gonna put the plug in the socket

tenor.gif

Amuro

Kiryu's wife
Reaction score
Reactions
26,252 480 95
Alleybux
Nana a Shojo or Josei? Cause I'm realizing I prefer the more mature content.
OIP.DSWFcpYL3dJE_GC83knc4gHaEK

The manga was serialized in a shojo magazine, Cookie, but the sh!t that goes down in this series is way too mature for a shojo audience so I would consider it a josei. If you want to watch more josei anime I highly recommend Paradise Kiss, its from the same creator and is a quick, heartwarming watch.

A Hiromi May

The Daydreamer
Reaction score
Reactions
51,192 624 51
Alleybux
First half: I love Nana and I could never cheat on her. You might not know but I told Kyosuke I want to marry Nana.

Last 2 min: HOEji ahd SachiHOE

29181326.jpg

Last edited:

TaryNico

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
33,090 565 112
Alleybux
I came back at the right mufuggin time. Finals are over, and I'm all caught up just in time for the fuckery. Excuse the double posts.

EP 8
gQsoZ5K8q2CQiXH_sejnSaYtQOeq07oLKtxc7l9c-50HNCiUe1KBNarpXRkPfBrWwNQhK0q0LbSrjbAeyGQhES1vpgI

Tbh, I always liked Hachi even back when I was little but I like her even more, now. She's so open and spirited, be it positive or negative.
It's kinda sad to see how broke down and subdued she is by the end. This Hachi may have been kinda immature but at least she was happy.

Smh, Nana's not like other girls, y'all. She wants a toxic, coked out, suicide love.

Shouji thought he was gonna have him some on demand pussy. He should've thought about that before he kicked Nana out.

EP 9

maxresdefault.jpg

Sorry, what is the problem between Nana and Shouji again? Nothing happened. Why does she feel bad? She didn't do anything! So refusing to have xes with him once is cause for a Junko intervention?

The moonlight concert might be the moment I fell in love with this show. Like, I knew what I was watching was a cut above the rest (especially compared to other shoujos) but this moment just cemented it.

TaryNico

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
33,090 565 112
Alleybux
EP 10

x67TUTRfCOMueGY8ORhK2i2bHwrXBk0RstPsU07x9gosBD_IkKdCcA02iLVtFNKDm5GUtg_8QgzhqrF1bsnBmYw1Svo

Look, Nana was being a brat, but Shouji was being all pissy before that so it doesn't matter. Shouji is so anti. Always downing Nana's schemes and excitement, like damn what's wrong with asking to put a poster up?

Matter fact, Shouji's been anti and negative since Hachi got here. Right from the first moment when he told Hachi that she wasn't really friends with Nana since she forgot to get her number.

Adorable Shin is here. It's so weird to see him looking all vanilla.

EP 11

a47d3ed8cd180402d58a2b9a95651056.gif

I was wondering how Hachi was affording all this sh!t, broke ass. But tbh her room is cute af

sa.png

Tbh, I kinda feel sorry for Yasu
For him to be in love with Nana and them to be so close to the point Nana cries tears at seeing him, yet knowing (or at least thinking) Nana isn't in love with him. I always thought Yasu should confess his feelings to at least know for sure how Nana felt about him, but his loyalty to Ren, loyalty to Nana (not wanting to upset or change their friendship), and likely fear of rejection prevented that.

ad927e5b288c44b390ae4c952eb56e99.jpg

Sachiko's wack ass enters the scene with her fµcked up hairline. Who tf wears cowboy hats?

TaryNico

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
33,090 565 112
Alleybux
EP 12

BGZg5Oj.png

Junko finally giving some good advice.

I know she's supposed to be one of those tragic "ganguro" girls, but Nami is pretty cute, actually.

sd.png

You know, looking back, Sachiko tries to play all cutesy and sh!t, but she's not as innocent as she seems. Think about it, she may not have been plotting from the beginning, but she knew Shouji had a girlfriend for a while. Once the shoe plot didn't work, she still stuck around. Constantly looking for him, hanging around, and just waiting for her opportunity. Once her spot was blown up by Junko and Shouji was gonna break it off, she started with the tears and it looks like she initiated that kiss. She even fµcked on the first night, tryna to cement her place.

She saw what she wanted and she went after it, fµck everything else. You gotta respect the hustle at least, she tried her best for that dusty.

OiseNoire27

Sweet and Spicy
Reaction score
Reactions
36,798 1,048 57
Alleybux
E12

Nami seems more interesting and self-assured than Hatchi. I'd like an episode dedicated to her and the rest of Hatchi's family; their drama seems more fun and endearing.

Hatchi looks cute in a suit. I wish she really was an ambitious, working gal instead of adopting personalities as she goes.

Shouji's classmate/friend, Matsuda is a messy hoe and I'm here for it! :laugh

Oh, so Junko used to be in a gang? So she is one of those Japanese people who like to play into being a contrarian and use Black aesthetics to express their "bad girl/unique" personality. : unamused:

Shouji ain't sh!t and Sachiko is a fµck!ng snake. I'm telling you, watch out for these baby-faced b!tches.

Victra

Crying like Cassandra
Reaction score
Reactions
10,000 78 15
Alleybux
So Sachiko is real huh. I can see exactly where this is headed...
judge.gif

Victra

Crying like Cassandra
Reaction score
Reactions
10,000 78 15
Alleybux
Ep.12

Bruh... He didn't waste ANY time. I thought they were gonna draw it out into emotional cheating, a will they/won't they sort of arrangement but nah they hopped straight into bed. I hate him! Sachiko starting with the water works made me roll my eyes into the back of my skull, like we didn't see her try to seduce him for 2 episodes lmaoo.

- I'm glad Junko told him off but she needs to take responsibility for this. What did she see in Shoji's spineless negging self that made her think he'd be a good match for Nana? She kept waxing poetry about their supposedly love and I'm just like
tenor.gif

Honestly this show is making a better case for a Nana x Nana romance, they're sweet together. Loved Nana telling her she was gonna buy her a house, Hachi stays commenting on her looks too like she's completely smitten ahah.

Lmao @ Hachis mother going "pls don't come home", she's had enough of her sh!t.

sailorcosmos

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
86,434 1,412 47
Alleybux
Episode 13

- I couldn't with the convo between Shouji and Kyosuke, this pos is trying to justify his actions and Kyosuke was like nope. Then at dinner Shouji wants to call Nana aggressive, anything to justify his actions. Nana is a lot but Shouji acting all depressed like he didn't step out of the relationship.

- & this pink haired fool is still seeing this frail cowboy hatted ting who's content with being the side chick. Cue The Sidechick Song. Now Shouji's bailing on plans for her.

- Hachi needs new friends because I can't believe Kyosuke is saying that she doesn't need to know like what??? Then Jun covering for Shouji too.

- I like Shin's new look and I can't believe he's pimping himself out.:cry

- Back to this frail innocent looking hoe, why are you crying?? She knew he had a girl and still decided to mess with him.

-Shouji is really giving Touji a run for his money.

1619814773378.png

East_Afriqueen

Sukuna's simp
Reaction score
Reactions
105,276 2,281 579
Alleybux
Ep.11

So I wasn't wrong about about Nana basically being unemployed. And not hachi already getting her checks garnished.

Hachi is so cute, but dumb. She could easily pull an older sugar daddy. Her aesthetic is popular with salarymen.

Shoji is trash. I hope Nana smashes her boss. Sachiko is a diet Hachi. At least hachi has hair :arrogant

Nvm her boss ain't sh!t. You can't lay someone off while they are drunk and full on beef. fµcked up

You can tell Nana was lil jealous Hachi have a good relationship with her mom. Poor baby.

I really thought it was Ren at the doorstep

East_Afriqueen

Sukuna's simp
Reaction score
Reactions
105,276 2,281 579
Alleybux
Ep. 12

I'm with hachi. I ship yasu and Nana too. He has a lot of good qualities.

Hachi finally being self aware thay causing a man is not a good look. Although to he fair, she's been paying Shoji dust since she got to Tokyo. And she got a job and apartment fairly easily so I don't understand why her friends don't commend her for that, it takes a certain type person to be able to move anywhere and thrive.

I came into this thinking I would prefer Nana but I do like Hachi better.

Shouji disgusts me. I also ship Nana and hachi lol

A Hiromi May

The Daydreamer
Reaction score
Reactions
51,192 624 51
Alleybux
Ep 13:

No, no, no. Don't start crying now. You were ALL okay with being his side piece. Giving him time to speak Kawaii Nana in peace and dry begging him to take you out for your birthday. Don't cry now because Hachi is sweet and kind and doesn't deserve to get cheated on.

To the hoe hiding in the restroom stall...
EZaCnkyWoAIQmHL.jpg

Junko, you cute but messy. Sheen...little boy, are you hoeing? What in the world?

East_Afriqueen

Sukuna's simp
Reaction score
Reactions
105,276 2,281 579
Alleybux
Ep. 13.

Hachi finesse another job so quickly. Too bad she doesn't believe in herself more. She would be able to do so much

Sachiko already a pro about being a side ho. Why do I feel like this ain't her first time

Both kyosuke and Junko are fake as fµck and just as selfish as they claim hachi to be.

Did shin dye his hair? He is too young to be living this hard.

Diamanxx

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
79,228 2,691 736
Alleybux
Im so disturbed by how young Sachiko looks. Her relationship with Shoji looks pedophillic

OiseNoire27

Sweet and Spicy
Reaction score
Reactions
36,798 1,048 57
Alleybux
E13

The chefs at these restaurants stay sipping tea in the background. lol

So, Kyosuke was a cheating mfer too? And his is reasoning is that he was "at his prime"? Wow, what a great way to deflect responsibility. Just say that you were being a dick and go. And staying quiet about Shouji's cheating in order to "protect" Hatchi is just enabling her naivety and Shouji's ain't-sh!t-ness. Set an ultimatum with Shouji and if he refuses to own his bµllsh!t, let Hatchi know and help her build herself up again.

So Shouji and Sachiko are shamelessly cheating now? fµck their feelings. I loved watching them squirm in Hatchi's presence.

tenor.gif
E14

I'm with Nana, I hate all the mind games that often come with dating. If people were more direct about what they wanted, the dating scene wouldn't be such a hassle. However, it's a pitiful, low self-esteem-having thing to fight over a guy. Hatchi is right to leave Shouji with the decision he made. You shouldn't have to fight for someone to be faithful to you. You'd just end up looking like a fool.

Wtf is up with Junko coming over to Hatchi's just to make a case for Shouji? Ooh, this b!tch needs to get clocked.

1e2db65f-c70e-4fd7-99fe-36a6de038ca4-gif.1786791

Last edited:

MahoganyGlow

Pangit Mo
Reaction score
Reactions
11,354 251 41
Alleybux
Episode 13 and 14:

I had to comment on both these episodes at the same time.

Sachiko needs to stop playing the nice girl pretending to give some privacy to Shoji while he is calling Hachi. Why is she now acting like she cares? Did she care when she was sleeping with Shoji? Did she care when she was chilling at Shoji's flat acting like she was his girlfriend. FOH. I'm so glad she felt bad about how nice Hachi was toward her.

Shoji is the biggest punk ever. He was like that since day one, when he couldn't tell Hachi that he liked her. He can never own anything. He had to ask Kyosuke if he has already cheat to reassure himself that he is not trash. Then he tried to shift the blame of him cheating by accusing Nana of being agressive. She wasn't, she was just ranting on her job like almost everybody does, including him I'm sure.
When he found out that Hachi was in the restaurant, once again he ran like a punk.

I wish Nana would have punch him in his face and left a Vivienne logo on his cheek. Y'all peep how Sachiko was playing the victim and crying in front of Shoji and then in front of Nana and Hachi but as soon as Nana was about to punch Shoji, she stopped her real quick. Fake 4ss tears. Why Nana let Sachiko push her like that without doing anything?

This scene is the prime example of why Shoji is a coward and will remain a coward. He let Sachiko take all the blaming for the cheating, he could have also explained himself, but was too scared to do it.
When Nana was about to punch him, Sachiko dived to protect him.
When Nana was about to punch Sachiko, what did he do? He pretended to say "stop" but he didn't put himself between her and Nana like she did the first time. He was hiding behind her.

is-this-your-king.jpg

I salute Nana for what she did but what the hell is she talking about, no one should fight for Shoji. He's a cheater, a coward, broke, lame and not funny.

I talked trash about Sachiko but you know what, we should thank her, she saved Hachi from being in a wack 4ss relationship with this lame, now it's her problem, Hachi is free!

Junko knows she messed up, that's why she trying to defend Shoji. Hachi is supposed to be her friend but she didn't say anything to her. Then she had the nerves to say that Nana is not that considerate, well what about her. And why is she saying that she can't always take Hachi's side? Hachi is the victim, she hasn't cheat on him, he did! Yes there were some problems between them, but she's the one who push them to date each other because only she was tired of Hachi and wanted Shoji to take care of her. I'm done with Jun. Now she's saying that they should have spent more time together. Girl bye, Hachi wanted to spend time with Shoji, she was playing wifey for him but he kicked her out so F him

Last edited:

Amuro

Kiryu's wife
Reaction score
Reactions
26,252 480 95
Alleybux
I have been on hiatus for a while but I will be dragging folk because these two episode ooooooo
Ep 13
I know a lot of these Japanese companies treat their employees like sh!t and overwork them to the bone but Hachi being Hachi I am not surprised that she does not like her job.

tenor.gif

I find it very interesting how Junko can tell Hachi if she's doing too much but struggled to tell her that Shoji was cheating on her!!! I understand that Junko doesn't have any malicious intentions but one way or another the truth will come out and Hachi will still de distraught and suicidal so I don't see how taking the easy way out by not directly telling her is going to help at all!!!!

I am so damn tired of Sachiko and Shoji crying and acting like they are the victims in this scenario!!! Who told any of your funky asses to get involved in this entanglement. At least the antagonist later on in the series even with their trifling ways are interesting and charming, Shoji and Sachiko are just sooo annoying and bland as characters!!

Ep 14
Omg God pray for my boy Shin, his whole situation is fµcked up and gets more depressing as the story goes

And I applaud Nana for not even hesitating to beat Shojis trifiling ass!! He has been an asshole since episode 2 and his entanglement finally broke the straw on the camels backs!! Its what he deserves.
tumblr_inline_oc4rh784ix1rac7oo_500.gif

SACHIKO IF YOU DONT MOVE YOU MALNURIONTED ASS OUT OF THE WAY!!!!!
She just had to make that pick me speech with no shame didn't she!!? And I am glad that Hachi didn't make a fool out of herself and fight Sachiko just for Shojis b!tch made ass. Hachi babygirl you didn't lose him, no one told his pathetic ass to cheat!!!

tenor.gif

And Junko really decided to make that useless lecture to Hachi. Even if Hachi was a "self absorbed" girlfriend that in no way excuses Shoji humiliating Hachi and going behind her back like that!! What Junko needed to do was apologize to her that she knew that Shoji was cheating on her but decided to keep her mouth close!! And why would you say this sh!t to Hachi, of all people, when you wanted to avoid telling her about Shojis entanglement because you already know how emotionally vulnerable she is. THAT JUST DOES NOT ADD UP!!!!!

Last edited:

Victra

Crying like Cassandra
Reaction score
Reactions
10,000 78 15
Alleybux
Can't believe Shoji made Hachi wait outside in the cold for an hour only to run out to hug snake Sachiko in front of her lmao, TRASH.

Nana is a real one. A way better friend than the two fakes Hachi calls friends, she only knew this girl for a couple of months and she was all ready to throw hands. I'm crying at her telling Hachi go fight for your man tho, pls there's no reason to fight for garbage.

I've had enough of Sachiko and her crocodile tears. She should've been slapped up as soon as she was done making that stupid speech, Shoji is spineless so he probs would've watched her take his beating for her loool. Speaking of fake...
gXcN_hrHg5WYMiSp11mtDuP5tTnCwqvSDAIlk4fypvJ2x1vMqnByoUVsaQ-Y07xy8fXKBI8e9MxQ_9V9Osdmgpxnk1GotqCh9PH8.gif

Junko made me mad. No matter the time of day she's ready to go to bat for Shoji. How did she pull out an entire speech basically implying Nana deserved to get cheated on for being self absorbed? NANA'S ENTIRE WORLD REVOLVED AROUND SHOJI, She came to Tokyo for Shoji, she went and got a job and an apartment for Shoji. Half their interactions is just her nagging Nana to go out of her way to appease Shoji more and when she goes and does this they still aren't happy, it's bµllsh!t.

sailorcosmos

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
86,434 1,412 47
Alleybux
The fuckery of this episode and I can'tttttt.

Again, why is this bobblehead child looking ting crying? Like babes you played a part and sHOEji is a C O W A R D, he didn't even say anything and let SachikHOE protect him, like sir you were willingly cheating. I'm so happy Nana was ready to put them paws on Shouji, like he's a whole dickhead.

I loved what Hachi said "I don't want him"
oscars_ceremony_analysis_mahershala_ali.gif

Junko is the other pick me on this show, with her fake ass. Like she knew Shouji cheated on Hachi, kept it from her childhood friend, then she's sticking up for him and making excuses. Hachi is extra, but that doesn't give him the right to cheat on his girlfriend. Imagine you just found out your boyfriend cheated on you and your best friend is basically telling you that "ya you kinda fµcked up."

@brittiskies queen are we continuing on the same schedule for Nana? And what about Oniisama e?

brittiskies

biss in her soft era
Reaction score
Reactions
190,980 4,036 291
Alleybux
@brittiskies queen are we continuing on the same schedule for Nana? And what about Oniisama e?

O girl I been so busy at work I didn't even realize we were in a whole new month. We will watch Oniisama e in July, we still have a couple more episodes.

MONTHLY CALENDAR -
0PAyHgc.png

brittiskies

biss in her soft era
Reaction score
Reactions
190,980 4,036 291
Alleybux
Let's play the catch-up game
EP 11

nana spending her damn rent money on the lasted fashuns
while Sachiko stepping out the house dressed like this...chile not the cowboy hat and a forever 21 top. :ROFLMAO:
TyF7VN5.png

Sachiko ain't slick at all. I blame Shoji why is he worried about another woman. Nana needs to get that rent money and dip out.
Paying for Sachiko's cab but telling his gf to kick rocks

Yuz is the only man on this show that ain't sh!t. We have no choice but to stan the Yuz baldheaded businessman

EP 12

Nami is such a cutie. A confident tan brown skin gal, we love to see it!

Hachi dream is to be a bride (so wholesome). Hachi reminds me of Carrie from xes and the City. A hopeless romantic, nice apartment, sh!tty love life, and great friends.

I hate how they making Sachiko seem innocent. She's a calculated bish.
So Junko not picking a side, is her picking a side. She should have told Nana immediately.

Not the hoe tears and kiss. This big headed hoe GOTTA GO!!!

brittiskies

biss in her soft era
Reaction score
Reactions
190,980 4,036 291
Alleybux
Chile, it only gets worse from here. Time to bust out the wine and snacks.
tenor.gif

EP 13

Shoji trying to compare his hoe tales with Kyosuke and pulling out receipts. Only to be shut down by a real man.

Nana and Shoji are in two completely different paths in life. Shoji is a poor ain't sh!t college student, he cant afford Nana. Nana is a businesswoman who needs her a big baller.

she asked a will receive but all that glitters isnt gold
200.gif

babes cant catch a break

Shoji making Nana worry and feel guilty for his mistakes. His b!tch ass needs to tell her straight up. He even have their friends covering for him.

I love the romantic relationship friendship between the two Nana's.

look at these ugly hoes, acting all down bad when the phone rings.
4XZixzV.png

they acting like nana is coming in between their love or something. nothing stopping shoji ain't sh!t ass from telling her he's done.

Junko trying to hide Shoji's infidelities. Time to cut this heifer off too

Shin is almost in his final form.

Nana being nice to the enemy! While Shoji's b!tch ass hiding on the toilet. :sob:
Who wants a b!tch ass man that cant even properly communicate. Sachiko putting on airs, knowing Shoji gonna pick her. I cant..

Not Shin admitting he's a prostitute suga baby

yall the next episode will be pure fuckery. prepare yall selves

Last edited:

brittiskies

biss in her soft era
Reaction score
Reactions
190,980 4,036 291
Alleybux
Nana is rocking Vivienne Westwood from head to toe.

they showed in the beginning eps one of her fans use to shower her and ren with expensive gifts. she never paid for any of her viviana Westwood. Nana had her a sugamomma super stan.
Bless your hearts.I watched this anime twice and the second time,I near had a stroke.Too much stupid is bad for my heart.

well it's time for a third round!
mvGHTyK.gif

I'm fighting the urge to binge watch the rest of the series cause I really like it so far, and is Nana a Shojo or Josei? Cause I'm realizing I prefer the more mature content.

you betta not, causing Im watching you.
tenor.gif

it's considered a josei for grown woman

IsTisU

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
8,833 724 720
Alleybux
Ahhh, Nana is one of my favourite anime/manga. Anyone seen the live action version?