Quantcast

Anime Watch Group: NANA

Would you like a LSA Discord to live watch and discuss?

• Yes

Votes: 25 86.2%
  • No

Votes: 4 13.8%

• Total voters

brittiskies

biss in her soft era
Reaction score
Reactions
190,980 4,036 291
Alleybux
EP 7

I love Hachi carefree attitude. She said we're not strangers we met on a train. Chile I would neva. How the hell did she get an apartment without a job, I know her little bookstore income ain't enough.

Here comes the Sachiko bµllsh!t.

The matching couple sets are so cute. They stayed serving looks in all their scenes.
JPCTP2s.png

Shoji pathetic self keeps flip-flopping and does whatever benefits himself. Sachiko can have his broke ass.

Yasu the only kang that has his sh!t together.

Ahhh it the start of a beautiful friendship and their fione ain't sh!t men.
Ma6n.gif

brittiskies

biss in her soft era
Reaction score
Reactions
190,980 4,036 291
Alleybux

HDIVE finally got the streaming rights for NANA. I hope one of these companies (aka Madhouse) will do a season 2 for NANA, I long giving up on a proper ending.

East_Afriqueen

Sukuna's simp
Reaction score
Reactions
105,275 2,281 579
Alleybux
EP. 7
didn’t even other with episode 6 lol
Episode 7:

How come the rent in an appartment next to Tokyo is that cheap, and water is also included in it. sheiit!
Because it's anime sis. Just like in TV where the have these nice as LA apartments but never at work.

I'm side eyeing Junko a bit. She so worried about hachi having a roommate but she didn't offer her a couch? Or even wanted to meet Nana in person. I hate faux concern she was so Gung ho to get rid to pawn Hachi off.

Not Hachi just realizing the read flags. Hindsight is really 20/20. I don't shoji wanted hachi to move out, just get a job to relieve done if the burden.

Junko's and Kyosuke's matching pj's is so cute.

Not kyosuke checking out Nana lmao

brittiskies

biss in her soft era
Reaction score
Reactions
190,980 4,036 291
Alleybux
the 47 episodes doesn't cover all the fuckery in this series????

Not even close. The manga is a thousand times messier than the anime. The anime glosses over a couple of topics or insinuated with a few context clues.

Ren was a drug addict but the anime doesn't show it. They have a lot more examples but it's better if you read the manga and don't ruin the fun ride for yourself.

TaryNico

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
33,090 565 112
Alleybux
We're not dragging him for following his dreams. Were dragging him for making it seems like he was going to Tokyo for Nana's benefit when it for him.

Takumi is the physical embodiment of toxic waste. Yall wanna hear something controversial Reira is worse than him, but you ain't hear that from me.

tenor.gif
tenor.gif

YES!!! I couldn't stand that pathetic, predator, loser ass b!tch. I though her sh!t was wack when I was little and it seems even worse now. But as @Roxyx said, I'll save the main event dragging for when her fuckery begins.

A Hiromi May

The Daydreamer
Reaction score
Reactions
51,192 624 51
Alleybux
I want to put a claim on Yasu.

200_d.gif

Mature. Level headed. Employed. Comes of a bit flat in personality but still multidimensional. He's a lawyer in Japan and still keeps his earrings in. He just needs to not smoke.

continues watching ep 8

Last edited:

MahoganyGlow

Pangit Mo
Reaction score
Reactions
11,354 251 41
Alleybux
Episode 8:

Here comes the fuckery of calling Hachi a dog. SMH

I'm dead at all this convenience, the seller can deliver their furniture the same night they bought it, he can hire Hachi on spot because his last employee has just quit and I'm still not over how fast they got a cheap appartment just like that. I know it's an anime but damn!

Nana already starting with the shade but she also fell in love with Ren at the first sight. She keeps being rude to Hachi for no reason, she barely knows her but is already pranking her BF. Her and Hachi have no boundaries but at least Hachi isn't mean, she's just nosy AF.

Thirsty 4ss Shoji, he doesn't want Hachi to live with him but wants her to leave her place everyday and stay late at night at his place to sleep with her. I'm glad Hachi paid him dust. Bye ashy. And I know his cheap broke 4ss let Hachi paid for her food. The MF was sweating when Hachi told her that he would invite both her and Nana, boy bye it was just a cheap 4ss burger joint. FOH!

Amuro

Kiryu's wife
Reaction score
Reactions
26,252 480 95
Alleybux
Ep 8
tumblr_miam7uHLEP1r7i2rko4_250.gifv

i loveeee this episode!!!! this is the one that made me fall in love with this series!!!! besides shojis lame ass its just the girls bonding together!!!
and i know that nana o naming nana k after a dog is just plain rude but hachi is such a cute name:sob:!!! and it just overall makes sense!!! And the iconic strawberry glasses are too cute!!!!
tenor.gif

I wont lie was bumping to a little pain and that rose instrumental!! the ost is top tier!!! And not Nana being shady towards Ren!!(he kind of deserves it tho), I felt so bad when she started having flashbacks of Ren(she actually cried in the manga). she was strong for ending the relationship but shes sadly getting consumed by her own loneliness.

And of course shoji is being so damn annoying. Shoji you wont die if Hachi doesnt come over for one night!! goodbye!!!

Mature. Level headed. Employed. Comes of a bit flat in personality but still multidimensional. He's a lawyer in Japan and still keeps his earrings in. He just needs to not smoke.
giphy.gif

you have great taste!!! Yasu is one of the only characters who has his sh!t together!! go get that lawyer d !!

Last edited:

OiseNoire27

Sweet and Spicy
Reaction score
Reactions
36,798 1,048 57
Alleybux
E8
I like how reliable Yasu is, but he sometimes annoys me. His relationships are often one-sided and reek of a savior complex. His reliability hides how much of an enabler he can be. Like, if dumbass Nana wants to copy dumbass Ren and travel with just a guitar and a pack of cigarettes, that's her dumbass business. It'll teach her to be her own woman and be more responsible next time. Also, it was sh!tty of Yasu to go along with hiding that Ren was in cahoots with Trapnest and planning to leave Blast. Instead of enabling Ren's lack of accountability, the mature thing to do would've been to push Ren to be considerate and tell Nana and Nobu as soon as possible.

Only Hatchi would take being referred to as someone's pet dog a compliment. : unamused:

Did y'all see how Hatchi brightened up when she learned that Mizukoshi did business overseas? If Hatchi was more confident, I would've loved to see her stunting in Tokyo like a true city girl.

tenor.gif

It also makes sense why she settled with Takumi, among other things...

Nana ain't got room to judge Hatchi when her type is fµck!ng toxic-ass Sid Vicious. Her special snowflake attitude is annoying; she's not as superior to Hatchi as she thinks she is. If Hatchi wasn't such an attention-seeking doormat, this wouldn't be considered bonding.

It's hilarious that Hatchi can tell that Nana is hiding her pain, but she can't read between the lines in any other situation. But if there's one thing that I love about Hatchi it's how genuine and egoless she is. :heart:

brittiskies

biss in her soft era
Reaction score
Reactions
190,980 4,036 291
Alleybux
Ahh the friendship starts! I could almost cry.

The iconic strawberry cups. Conveniently cheap beautifully made second-hand furniture.
tumblr_inline_o078hhGXqj1qfh0ew_500.gifv

Hachi is such a natural flirt. It such a shame how she went from being so bright and bubbly to being attached to a man that.....I digress. Let just say if you let a man he will suck the life right out of you.

How convenient for this man to not only set up the lights the same day but to deliver the furniture the next day even though they live up 7 flights of steps.

Not Trapnest playing at the exact moment Nana entered the music store. :disdain
I cant wait until we see the concert and all that happens afterward. :disdain

The iconic lock necklace and a toxic love story
tenor.gif

Isnt it funny that as soon a Hachi is no longer dependent on Shoji he wants her to come around more often. Is all of a sudden concerned about the new people around her and wants to separate her from her new friend group? Shoji sounds like a pervert old man when he was trying to get Hachi to come home with him. Why didn't he want her so badly when she was living with him, cleaning and cooking him miso soup. Instead, he wanted her to get a job or do something with herself.

Here goes Hachi bring up this damn Sachiko again. At this point she is just manifest lustful succubus into her life :disdain

E8
I like how reliable Yasu is, but he sometimes annoys me. His relationships are often one-sided and reek of a savior complex. His reliability hides how much of an enabler he can be. Like, if dumbass Nana wants to copy dumbass Ren and travel with just a guitar and a pack of cigarettes, that's her dumbass business. It'll teach her to be her own woman and be more responsible next time. Also, it was sh!tty of Yasu to go along with hiding that Ren was in cahoots with Trapnest and planning to leave Blast. Instead of enabling Ren's lack of accountability, the mature thing to do would've been to push Ren to be considerate and tell Nana and Nobu as soon as possible.

Only Hatchi would take being referred to as someone's pet dog a compliment. : unamused:

Did y'all see how Hatchi brightened up when she learned that Mizukoshi did business overseas? If Hatchi was more confident, I would've loved to see her stunting in Tokyo like a true city girl.

tenor.gif

It also makes sense why she settled with Takumi, among other things...

Nana ain't got room to judge Hatchi when her type is fµck!ng toxic-ass Sid Vicious. Her special snowflake attitude is annoying; she's not as superior to Hatchi as she thinks she is. If Hatchi wasn't such an attention-seeking doormat, this wouldn't be considered bonding.

It's hilarious that Hatchi can tell that Nana is hiding her pain, but she can't read between the lines in any other situation. But if there's one thing that I love about Hatchi it's how genuine and egoless she is. :heart:

Not you dragging everyone by their hair follicles!
Yasu loved Nana that's why he enabled her crazy ass antics. He never had the balls to pursue her because he felt too much guilt or whatever towards Ren.

OiseNoire27

Sweet and Spicy
Reaction score
Reactions
36,798 1,048 57
Alleybux
Yasu loved Nana that's why he enabled her crazy ass antics. He never had the balls to pursue her because he felt too much guilt or whatever towards Ren.
Anybody can get it!

tenor.gif
I know Yasu loves Nana but his enablement is not coming from a place of love. He's exploiting her irresponsibility and codependency so he can stay in her life as her personal savior. Yasu is a bored rich kid who's found a gaggle of misfits that he can Cap'n Save-a-Hoe on that ass.

tenor.gif

Last edited:

Amuro

Kiryu's wife
Reaction score
Reactions
26,252 480 95
Alleybux
Ahh the friendship starts! I could almost cry.

The iconic strawberry cups. Conveniently cheap beautifully made second-hand furniture.
tumblr_inline_o078hhGXqj1qfh0ew_500.gifv

Hachi is such a natural flirt. It such a shame how she went from being so bright and bubbly to being attached to a man that.....I digress. Let just say if you let a man he will suck the life right out of you.

How convenient for this man to not only set up the lights the same day but to deliver the furniture the next day even though they live up 7 flights of steps.

Not Trapnest playing at the exact moment Nana entered the music store. :disdain
I cant wait until we see the concert and all that happens afterward. :disdain

The iconic lock necklace and a toxic love story
tenor.gif

Isnt it funny that as soon a Hachi is no longer dependent on Shoji he wants her to come around more often. Is all of a sudden concerned about the new people around her and wants to separate her from her new friend group? Shoji sounds like a pervert old man when he was trying to get Hachi to come home with him. Why didn't he want her so badly when she was living with him, cleaning and cooking him miso soup. Instead, he wanted her to get a job or do something with herself.

Here goes Hachi bring up this damn Sachiko again. At this point she is just manifest lustful succubus into her life :disdain

Anybody can get it!

tenor.gif

I know Yasu loves Nana but his enablement is not coming from a place of love. He's exploiting her irresponsibility and codependency so he can stay in her life as her personal savior. Yasu is a bored rich kid who's found a gaggle of misfits that he can Cap'n Save-a-Hoe on that ass.

tenor.gif
9c464275647123f572af5589fae74037.gif

Y'all need to put the spoilers tag because some ppl have not watched this series!!!!!! Save the dragging for another episode!!!!

sailorcosmos

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
86,433 1,412 47
Alleybux

Not y'all spoiling the show

1618911080120.png

brittiskies

biss in her soft era
Reaction score
Reactions
190,980 4,036 291
Alleybux
9c464275647123f572af5589fae74037.gif

Y'all need to put the spoilers tag because some ppl have not watched this series!!!!!! Save the dragging for another episode!!!!

The Yasu love story isn’t part of the actual anime. But I will be careful from now on

Amuro

Kiryu's wife
Reaction score
Reactions
26,252 480 95
Alleybux
The Yasu love story isn’t part of the actual anime. But I will be careful from now on
he mentions that he is in love with her later on in the anime
But its okay I love this series too and I feel like going on rants on top of rants :cry

brittiskies

biss in her soft era
Reaction score
Reactions
190,980 4,036 291
Alleybux
he mentions that he is in love with her later on in the anime
But its okay I love this series too and I feel like going on rants on top of rants :cry

I totally forgot that happened in the anime :weary_face:

East_Afriqueen

Sukuna's simp
Reaction score
Reactions
105,275 2,281 579
Alleybux
EP. 8

I love how Hachi was able to finesse a job.

But imagine buying a vintage fridge, I'm good fam.

Nana is totally projecting on Hachi. They are the same, except Nana wears her heart on her sleeve. Nana knows full well is Ren asked her to come with him she would have chased his ass

MahoganyGlow

Pangit Mo
Reaction score
Reactions
11,354 251 41
Alleybux
Episode 8

First day of work and Hachi's already allowed an extended break. Convenient!

Not Junko throwing shade about how Hachi got a job, they wanted her to have a job and be independent. Well, she is now. Junko is probably salty because she had to struggle to get a job, and Hachi got it just like that. Sometimes being nice pays, her and Nana should try that instead of berating Hachi everytime her personality get her something.

Did Jun really said that there aren't a lot of guy like Shoji as in Shoji being a great guy? Lawd. She had the nerves to say that Shoji worries about Nana because he cares about her. Yeah he cared so much about her that he kicked her out of his appartment. Then he realised his mistake and that he won't get laid as often as he wanted, so he pretended like he cared.
Junko and her wack 4ss advices, she needs to STFU

Shoji also needs to shut the hell up, bothering Jun and Kyosuke because Hachi didn't sleep with him the night before. The MF could have Hachi at his place every night but he kicked her out. He better worries now because they are better men in Tokyo than his good for nothing 4ss.

Thanks to Junko advices, Hachi felt bad when she didn't do anything wrong.

Not Nana telling Nobu to grow up when she can barely do anything without Yasu making plans for her.

tenor.gif

Last edited:

A Hiromi May

The Daydreamer
Reaction score
Reactions
51,192 624 51
Alleybux
Ep 8
I'm jealous of people who have enough people skills and extroversion to snag a job with ease or even a ride to work.

I was detangling my hair last night and I don't know what happened but autoplay was enacted and....I want them to be together. I'll be your damsel in distress, Yasu. :cry

tenor.gif

Amuro

Kiryu's wife
Reaction score
Reactions
26,252 480 95
Alleybux
Ep 9
I like Junko but the way shes constantly shady to Hachi is not it. I know Hachi can be very annoying and hard to deal with at times but just congratulate with her job and move tf on!!! Does she not get tried of playing the mother role to Hachi, because I sure would!! And if Shoji is the standard to a good boyfriend is then we are all doomed!!!

And can we talk about how cute Hachi fits is!! Like yess girl!!!
Screenshot 2021-04-21 20.31.16.png

I have no idea why Nana was that uptight on Nobu coming there. If he doesn't want to be the heir to his parents hotel then that's entirely on him, I would have just gave him a warning if things dont work out with the band then dont blame things on me!!!
And yess to Nana giving that performance to Hachi its what she deserves!! Nana is not the best singer but her charisma is off the charts
CaJxsFS.gif

Victra

Crying like Cassandra
Reaction score
Reactions
10,000 78 15
Alleybux
Nana is foul for calling Hachi a dog omg :sidefrown She just accepts it as well. No girl.

Hachi is a mess but I'm not gonna lie I'm charmed by her antics. The way she goes on and on has me cracking up, especially the whole Sachiko thing. WHICH IS WHY she needs to dump Shoji. Let me tell you he is the type of loser who goes after happy, carefree girls. Just to turn around and criticise and neg those same girls for the same qualities that attracted him in the first place. His type will suck you dry and rob you off everything that made you joyful and flighty, leaving an empty withered husk, In this essay I will-

tenor.gif

I see what you all mean re: Junko. I don't like her picking on Hachi for things she told her to go and do. It didn't even look like she was flirting to me. Some people are just easily approachable and warm ok!!! All she had to say was congrats and keep it moving.

sailorcosmos

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
86,433 1,412 47
Alleybux
Nana with the Forehead is just gonna allow Emo Nana to call her a dog? Hachi is annoying (but sometimes I low-key see her traits in me sometimes, drag me).

How long till Shouji's out of the picture, I need him gone much like Touji's ass.

& what's with Junko picking on Hachi all the time?

But watching Hachi being mesmerized by Nana's singing was the cuteness thing and the theme song is growing on me.

I NEED YOUR LOVEEEEEE I'M A BROKE RooooooOOOSEEEEE

071310b255a6f278f12c8052098b2cb0b3ab7287.gifv

OiseNoire27

Sweet and Spicy
Reaction score
Reactions
36,798 1,048 57
Alleybux
E9
tenor.gif
Yooo, Hatchi is a hoot! She didn't check to see if the alarm clock had batteries? I cannaaa

Junko needs to shut up; schmoozing is a great skill in networking and finding employment. She's just salty that her dry ass can't do the same.

And the gall of her to question Hatchi's motives/relationship with Mizukoshi when she's complicit in Shouji's cheating later on.

And wtf is with her guilting Hatchi for Shouji's bitchassness. She's dumb/biased af if she thinks that Shouji is "really worried/cares" about Hatchi. He's just pissed he can't fµck her whenever he wants to. Junko and Shouji only want to deal with Hatchi on their terms and that's not fair. They need to leave Hatchi alone and move on like Mya.

God, Nobu is such a wimp, taking that sh!t from Nana with a smile on his face. I wish a b!tch would... : unamused: Also, I didn't remember that he wrote the music for Broken Rose. I never cared for him, but he gets brownie points for writing a banger.

East_Afriqueen

Sukuna's simp
Reaction score
Reactions
105,275 2,281 579
Alleybux
Ep. 9

Not then drinking beer early in the morning.

Nana is being so mean to nobu, when he has been her #1 supporter. He's so adorable.

The mini concert for hachi was so freaking cute. Nana can't sing omg. Why didn't they just get a op singer to do it for her? Or is that the op singer? Why did she sound like that

OiseNoire27

Sweet and Spicy
Reaction score
Reactions
36,798 1,048 57
Alleybux
Nana can't sing omg. Why didn't they just get a op singer to do it for her? Or is that the op singer? Why did she sound like that
The OP singer and the singing voice for Nana, Anna Tsuchiya, actually sang that part. It's supposed to sound like a rough practice run, but given that Anna isn't that great of a singer, it sounds extra rough. lol

brittiskies

biss in her soft era
Reaction score
Reactions
190,980 4,036 291
Alleybux
EP 9
Nana first work outfit is bomb. Let me find something similar and a biss is gonna cut up at work

Not even 10 minutes in and I'm already side eyeing mofos.
Who is Junko's real friend between Nana and Shoji? What kind of friend makes you feel guilty for choosing to live your life rather than being under a man all day. Hell, that same man she's speaking so highly of is the same man that told her friend that she needs to get a life other than him after living with him for less than 24 hours.

Junko is giving me stank friend vibes!! She needs to mind her own relationship and not make Nana feel bad for having a life outside of being Shoji's woman. Cherishing Shoji...biss, please.
16e85817e2174b80341456a0ce930bc8.gif

Hachi is a total Nana simp but who isn't
OK6W_koKDTOqqqLDbIoPAn15k9zbx_ubn6AbtkYd14k

The OST for this anime is top tier!!

brittiskies

biss in her soft era
Reaction score
Reactions
190,980 4,036 291
Alleybux
I was detangling my hair last night and I don't know what happened but autoplay was enacted and....I want them to be together. I'll be your damsel in distress, Yasu. :cry

tenor.gif

AUTOPLAY?! DETANGLING?!? SORRY?!?!
tenor.gif

LADIES!! DRAG HER TO THE GUILLOTINE!!
tenor.gif

OiseNoire27

Sweet and Spicy
Reaction score
Reactions
36,798 1,048 57
Alleybux
E10
Why is Hatchi apologizing and taking sole responsibility for Nana and Nobu's noise?? SMH

Lol, Hatchi and her tambourine. I wish we could've seen her actually play. With the way she's always spazzing out, I bet she would've given us a good show.

tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif

Nana is not "cool", she's an entitled, inconsiderate b!tch. She wants to be a legit singer/leader of a band, but can't even be bothered to set up a studio for them to practice, making it Hatchi/Shin's business to do so.

Awww, Shin. :heart: He has a special place in my heart.

You are a stalker, Shouji. Now, wherein the hell is Junko's nosy ass to question his motives?
tenor.gif

Hatchi's closing narration makes no sense. How did Nana "teach her how to fend for herself in the real world". If this girl doesn't shut up...

Amuro

Kiryu's wife
Reaction score
Reactions
26,252 480 95
Alleybux
Ep 10
I am so damn tired of seeing Hachi and Shoji constanlty bickering!!! They have such poor communication skills and clearly want different things. Its not even fun dragging Shoji at this point!! get him off my screen now!!!
tenor.gif

tumblr_mysyptlZPs1rrikc8o1_500.gif

Omggg and my baby shin has arrived!! And look at him playing that beautiful bass and getting them a place to play your faves could never!!!

Awww, Shin. :heart: He has a special place in my heart.
Honestly,Shin deserves all the best in life, hes up there with Nana and Hachi as my fave character!!

Hachi was crying out Sachiko's name, and the Demon Lord heard and he delieverdt!!!! When I first watched this, I was like you've got to be kidding me:whistle:!!!

original.gif

Ee4swFe8s1vEr4_vm8ky-XW0W_9AHOVKbiMD0KRCuATc1XhrOuMewQwY5HFObp4IQR-bD4kXTDcWez_AA77qhZWNrOhsvGEaovEwOkjJ1pn0QW0zGgtlzZMa2j-INfPloI2_2arIy5NL0_Q8sRBpcOwW6N-rzoJAuN78SY6YWlSpkYo5BV82QVZ7L9lYy5jSTPtxwvZxyzghHa-8iFmje6nepc4C9K5YojSrnA1Q5NPPETBZaRiAI4sgSUN-Uk9yz_-A8fOZCHkUcBO60EyYNSYHws87eS4hypax0IOW0V__D3hGcUjhp5LnrUEvL8HKGRDjcI43yEkfE-Rp2DcE--rXVdy8FcCceeXYm74D7LELlb3lQLsFfPQyqlZU8UUlIaMKgpaM9YN3G5uC4mfxqm6pvVIsMvoqk4XwiZYJEJD0NdpQM-h26HkH8i1Hr99IqN3jZ8tJKPP4nE2IpAqJYwsGbGQpZp5YXbv6vq-6ThijzWFITnDK-m8lYpNoqOoeC9mq1lTKJm7oj97103DwwG4iav4kf2PlY2uarUNxi1-DO4dAdq9L5e9bVith6MkOksqefJUWvEGmL96gLdd8EtyKPUxbOqN_Cws3OZ4JPwabuvZImCnpv7r4L_0kw44C9drapapdixX5_qNqt91p9EQqI5xVWWgF33V7LwHj68rtJFOhSPpBMhxE355WOafn27ELIp4xCB1yLg-lPW_99mo=w500-h270-no

Luig5oUpHHJHe-qWF4qoZ-mxm2x8r38rFZ4Ek6dvebEcZAPQau6z3dp3GZp9ZwVr3FyUYNq-PJjybnEqJ3YDa2gfr7MXFPkyvgHNQSEuVkQzVBl9DTa_Yjxf62a8qMQAPBmQlvheLf0-_tJL4dwx0Zt4XeGAa11OPcnXQHpbuYa3GL1keFsjw4gtGysjf2dAs9cZPdoOO-f7uY1KgoO2qoDl8Cy1vlXhdmQVp5O55RDkWmsK3n-HzxUlXY1klBFnZbSWQy7Jize-PqLN1PdWnvEeMxGSEe8qHhOW3uIuAs46X8_c4nPwaDGNZas47B3IjH9r2tjoncI93Ko7Fr922kjXGRhMa0ep4ZwV1Ag0lHFyOCMx3tC67CEQGvGHqlN33wZXsE0DVc8X3P_hlsQfoiCJX6oJ2mkVSYgM6_tShPlh7xh9UceAN--1Qm9SS9eK9r7DgV_HmpimIW8Uh_360v2dVfXWHT0PeZHAWTiuTpncUnr7VJ2I2a48kErPaGd7dg08S004wluMJdJDWv6cDFF1MVZJSPSyP_DDzg2Mt9Vkh1d7eBJAfIzuiZstaNLFlHt9qDU4qnrq_N5b0caLMNY6pouyyXe1Ug8jGelRc1vHZAKGuivuKkP-_OwZq9PFF9MrGRxhaJq2I3NGrzXFeUpREcwKd0L5wqfvt1TAXlk5pXm1VTq_bmIPNY-FSu_1mR0Tr2qAC-dGHHx-77uD6OI=w250-h141-no

And this is officially the episode where the NanaxHachi ship sailed!!!!

MahoganyGlow

Pangit Mo
Reaction score
Reactions
11,354 251 41
Alleybux
Episode 10:

Nobu tried it with that "I'll sleep with you" and when he got denied, "it was just a joke" he ain't slick, and I know his feet stink, shoes with no socks?

Hachi is a real one, she barely knew Nana but still did all the work to find band members for Nana and Nobu and she succeded.

Hachi only asked Shoji once to hang with her and he's complaining about being the one who always has to fit in her schedule. I wish Nana would have told him that if he didn't kicked her out of his appartement, then he'll have all the time to sleep with her.

Shoji being toxic once again and telling Hachi that what she wants to do won't work. I'm glad the burger guy told her that he was ok with putting the poster on his shop. Bye Ashy!

TheZoilist

─── ⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅ ───
Reaction score
Reactions
31,399 839 156
Alleybux
I was just thinking i need to rewatch this! I’ll get caught up before next week >w<

DirtyDit

Is this how you do it?
Reaction score
Reactions
35,745 558 121
Alleybux
Hey yall I finish creating a basic discord server. I'm never created or really used a server before so let me know if something is wrong. Yall can use it for whatever you all want! It doesn't have to be just nana and such.

Please add me to this tag

sailorcosmos

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
86,433 1,412 47
Alleybux
ep. 10

Hachi is growing on me, and that was so sweet of her to try and help Nana

AND THE fµck!ng IRONY OF SHOUJI'S NEW COWORKERS NAME BEING SACHIKO

I don't trust Shouji, he's a dickhead and I see him pulling some fuckshit

tenor.gif

East_Afriqueen

Sukuna's simp
Reaction score
Reactions
105,275 2,281 579
Alleybux
ep. 10
can we jump shouji? Talking "why am I the only one thay to put the effort it"

like you don't even do sh!t, less than the bare minimum. he isn't "working late" he smashing a coworker.

You know this is anime because they got a cheap studio that happened to be free.

Also does Nana like....have income? What does she do all day while having us working.

Imagine this anime if it was just Hachi having a gay awakening

brittiskies

biss in her soft era
Reaction score
Reactions
190,980 4,036 291
Alleybux
You know this is anime because they got a cheap studio that happened to be free.

It's crazy how convenient everything is in this anime. I never really realized it until yall started pointing it out.

I was just thinking i need to rewatch this! I’ll get caught up before next week >w<

Join us! Were a small cult group of anime lovers that love to talk sh!t.

ps: once you join you can never leave
giphy.gif

I will add you and @DirtyDit for any future watch groups!
Nobu tried it with that "I'll sleep with you" and when he got denied, "it was just a joke" he ain't slick, and I know his feet stink, shoes with no socks?
Now why are you like this?!? :ROFLMAO:

brittiskies

biss in her soft era
Reaction score
Reactions
190,980 4,036 291
Alleybux
Nobu is the male verison of Hachi. Carefree and flirty. But I guess he can be, he has his rich ass family. What's Hachi's excuse. :unsure:

tenor.gif

Shoji feels like he's being left behind. Hachi is independent and no longer is dependent on him. She made new friends, has a good job, and found a nice apartment without him. So now he feels useless...like he should.
He should go find Sachiko.

Baby Shin is so adorbs

Hachi manifested the city girl Sachiko. She's gonna take all his money and make him buy her LV handbags and Prada shoes!
nana_1.gif

Sachiko looks like Hachi when she had short hair and she has the same personality.

A Hiromi May

The Daydreamer
Reaction score
Reactions
51,192 624 51
Alleybux
So...I've meaning to ask, what's up with Kawaii Nana's narration at the end? She sounds like she's reminiscing or reflecting but she's doing it in away that makes me think Rocker Nana is out of the picture. No one dies, right?