Another day, another African beaten to death in India

Afrelle

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
35,205 1,130 268
Alleybux
narendra-modi-india-africa-.jpg

Is India offering some kind of student program with grants to African student so that they can train in India? Why the sudden influx?

Regardless this issue needs to be addressed at these summits they are going to keep having. What is the point of such diplomatic relations if African national are being humiliated and loosing their lives like this. African nations needs to step up measure to have the Indian authorities to co-operate with their embassies to protect African nationals.

NonEssentialist

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
6,733 60 15
Alleybux
This is just sick. India is becoming the most fµcked up country on earth. Unless you're from an upper caste (especially male at that) everyone else falling outside that category is progressively treated like crap. Dalits, poor women, religious minorities, indigenous groups, people from the North East region, African students....it's like hate has become so hard wired into that society.

Overt and violent racism is much more commonplace in Asia and the Middle East, but India is somehow the very worst as it's huge with a billion plus population.

Indians, Arabs, Israelis, other South Asians (aside from Indians) and East Asians (probably in that order) are the most openly racist people on the planet. They make Europeans and White Americans look mild.

African governments need to start raising their voices. That's what India did a few years ago when their students were being attacked in Australia.

ebonyrose

Joining DULOVEMEDO for 6 month hiatus from LSA
Reaction score
Reactions
82,130 2,159 908
Alleybux
indians have a huge racial complex, I think this is deep in their culture. Its socially acceptable for indians to be racist towards darker indians let alone black people, and they worship whites. They have a huge skin bleaching problem and colourism is pretty much promoted for indian women and men. And they are proud racists. They don't see anything wrong with their behaviour.

Yeah there was a thread about dark skin Indian students being bullied so they committed suicide. So I am not shocked but this is still disgusting. smh

nita0312

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
352 5 19
Alleybux
Let me put on my big surprise face, [MENTION=80518]CandyAppleDrop[/MENTION] The Indian subcontinent is notoriously racist because of its caste system. Even Ghandi was a perpetrator at a point in his life. Outside of members of the African diaspora, I do believe that skin lightening products are big sellers there, as well. It's something to be looked down upon for your race by someone who's skin is darker than your own. *side eye* Believe me......I know. It doesn't really matter, as all forms of racism/colorism disgust me, but that does irk the s*&t outta me.

NonEssentialist

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
6,733 60 15
Alleybux
I mean a country that still holds onto the caste system is obviously gonna be one of the most hateful. Caste combines aspects of racism, classism and religious chauvinism.

Go online and a lot of Indians (in India) now love to big themselves and their government up like they're the sh!t just because the economy is growing. It's still one of the most corrupt, bureaucratic places on earth, the rape capital of the world, and it's still not on China's level as a global player (and the Chinese are racist as fµck too). Oh and poverty is still a massive issue if you think about how many slum dwellers and rural poor exist. It's a place where people actually take a sh!t in holes the middle of streets!

Sikhs and some South Indians are probably the nicest of the lot though.

Reaction score
Reactions
451 13 233
Alleybux
Contrast this with how Indians are treated in Nigeria, south Africa, Kenya etc.. They don't get harassed and are allowed to run their businesses. This despite the fact that historically, they used to ally themselves with the colonisers.

kiki jones

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
48,493 1,639 1,477
Alleybux
This is sad. And despicable. As the most forgiving, loving and accepting ppl on the planet, it baffles me that people treat us this way, and despite how easily we forgive, it's sh!t like this that makes me so cruel and uncaring towards non black ppl and their own plight. Sometimes I try to open my mind but then it's stories like this that bring me back to reality.

So-called 'people of color', are like whites in the 1930s when it comes to blackness, but some refuse to see it.