Another Newbie

Reactions
53 7
Alleybux
Hey everybody. I actually heard about Lipstick Alley from my boyfriend. He’s always on Boxden & told me this was basically the female version. I lurked a little bit & decided to join. I’m here to get and give advice. Anyone have any general tips for me?

Reactions
66,159 1,219 904
Alleybux
Welcome to the forum sis!

pgbdfNT.gif

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

Joe Budden: I'll Name This Podcast Later
Found the deleted episode in that Intel website reddit shudders and yall IT IS NASTYYY
Girl who carjacked Uber Eats driver gets maximum SIX YEAR sentence for pleading guilty to his murder
Where are the "If THeY wERe WHitE" fonts?? 6 measly years! They should've been given 10 minimum! I know his family is pissed. Smh. They received...
  • Poll
Meghan Markle unpopular opinions thread pt 2
Ooby Doogie is such an ass. He sees how other royal babies/children dress right. There is a fucking dress code. And its not mini me in training...
Atlanta Tea 2.0: 2021 Edition
Y’all please put pon de replay ass on ignore b/c wtf is the hoe even talking bout.
Pose Season 3 Ep 3: The Trunk. 5/9/21 10PMEST
it’s ok to end shows. i feel like american tv is too ratings—“”give the people what they want”” driven sometimes and certain shows run themselves...
RHOA Pass Around Porsha Williams And Simp Simon Guobadia Spinoff Show
Right they better read between the lines and thank Marlo for the tea :LOL: What tea did Marlo share?
The Henry Cavill Appreciation & (Former) Harem Meet-up Thread (Part 6)
I’m sorry, I only have a question. Your mother just passed and you are here, writing/arguing/replying to strangers that you don’t even know in...
New Black YouTube Family Alert. Bloveslife+Man In The House
I'm not trying to be funny when I say Walt, and Cyn are illiterate, both ran the streets, and hustled their whole lives. Yes Cyn stuck on that...
Birkin Bags & Baby Mommas Are Ruining The BlK Community (IAmEloho)
I'm not super religious... but wouldn't all this pressuring and encouraging to do something that we see is hurting BW and children be considered...
Buckingham Swirl: The Prince Charles (and Family) Appreciation Thread
Carole Jenner is not going to be happy about this. I expect a new story about how Meghan slapped Pippa at Wimbledon any day now. I’m convinced...
Top Bottom