UPDATE Another round: I've got more Hello Fresh codes if you want them

This is a stick up
Reactions
179,000 3,439 1,966
Alleybux
I think you have to be a brand new user for these to work.

Edit: 1 code left for 9 free meals + free shipping.
Edit: 1 codes for 1 free box.

I don't get any perks for these two (above).

$70 off an order. Click here for it.
I get something for this but idk what.

Update: At this time, all free meal codes are gone. If they go unclaimed, I will update this post. For now, just use the $70 off link if you want it.

If you want one of the free meal codes:
Reply to this thread and tell me which one you want. DO NOT PM ME, I will contact you privately.

Why am I giving these away if I don't get much (if anything) out of it? I really like HelloFresh and I know they can be expensive for some people. Dassit.

Last edited:

Celebrity News

Ask LSA

The Lounge

Recent Posts

Black Wedding of the Day - A Stunning All-Black Wedding in Houston, Texas
I hate that their original plans were ruined. But it's wonderful that they were able to pull it together. Sidenote: I hate that these threads...
The Pedro Pascal Appreciation, Tea and Thirst Thread
On a different note, SM posted this picture today and P liked it. Way back in SM's feed, he had a picture of him with the same ring. Seems like...
"Envy: A Seven Deadly Sins Story" tonight on Lifetime
I need a fashion check: I'm loving the white one-shoulder outfit that Gabrielle is rocking at the PR event. Is it one piece or two? Can anyone...
What Are Some Of The Shadiest Celebrity Photos You've Seen ?
That time Julia Roberts was messing with a married man and wore his wife’s name on a shirt. Then, did a pap stroll for everyone to see...
Smash or Pass: Kris Wu
If it's ONE thing y'all gone do on this site? It's call an Asian man feminine
Any simple routines or skincare products to treat acne and hyperpigmentation? Tired of all these...
Look it’s going to depend on your skin type, one size never fits all when it’s skincare. So recommendations in this thread may not work may be...
Summer Walker says all her friends are guys, since girls use her and want her man
Yeah she did. Then wrote a post saying how she wanted everyone to forget that she was ever pregnant :cautious: like she wasn’t the reason we knew...
Top Bottom