Quantcast

Anthony Joshua EXPOSED!! KO by Ruiz!!

RedMoney

Ghost
Reaction score
Reactions
67,086 2,620 2,007
Alleybux
Think AJ can win if he keeps his distance, jabs and uses his reach. Ruiz will press AJ. If they start fighting on the inside, it is over. Ruiz will knock him out again. Either way, I think AJ is at best the 4th best heavyweight after Usyk, Fury and Wilder, in no particular order. I do not see him beating any of those guys.
Usyk has proven nothing. Dubuis, Fury, Wilder, Ruiz and AJ are HW of note.

Le Lion

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,626 26 27
Alleybux
Usyk has proven nothing. Dubuis, Fury, Wilder, Ruiz and AJ are HW of note.

I find it odd that you would say a man who won an Olympic gold medal in the heavyweight division, a gold medal at the world championships, 2018 fighter of the year by numerous publications, was undisputed cruiserweight champion of world, 1 of only 5 fighters in history to ever hold the WBC, ibf, wbo, WBA belts at the same time and listed as a top 5 P4P fighter by every notable boxing ranking has proven nothing. Can you explain what you mean by that? None of the individuals you mentioned are even listed on any P4P lists. Usyk is on every single one.

RedMoney

Ghost
Reaction score
Reactions
67,086 2,620 2,007
Alleybux
I find it odd that you would say a man who won an Olympic gold medal in the heavyweight division, a gold medal at the world championships, 2018 fighter of the year by numerous publications, was undisputed cruiserweight champion of world, 1 of only 5 fighters in history to ever hold the WBC, ibf, wbo, WBA belts at the same time and listed as a top 5 P4P fighter by every notable boxing ranking has proven nothing. Can you explain what you mean by that? None of the individuals you mentioned are even listed on any P4P lists. Usyk is on every single one.
Let me know when he beats HW fighter as HW. HW is different ball game.

Le Lion

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,626 26 27
Alleybux
Let me know when he beats HW fighter as HW. HW is different ball game.

Thank you for dodging my question. What leads you to believe after his tremendous amatuer and professional success that Usyk will not be a successful heavyweight? He has accomplished more in his pro career than any of the HWs you brought up. P4P he is one of the best boxers while none of the heavyweights you mentioned are even considered. You seem to be the only person who doesn't believe he will make the transition seamlessly. Do you know something that everyone else doesn't? Tyson Fury believes he is a legitimate threat in the HW division, every other top HW is on notice about him and Evander Holyfield, the last person to accomplish what Usyk has at CW and move HW believes he can be a dominant HW and called him "the best of his era." There is a reason he is in line to fight the winner of Joshua/Ruiz and contest for HW belt after 1 fight in the division. What do you know that the rest of us don't? Can you articulate it in actual boxing terms beyond "HW is a different ball game?"

HoneyBunzz10

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
14,769 740 575
Alleybux
AJ needs a new trainer.

Since you know a lot about boxing... Who should be his new trainer?

It seems like AJ's not willing to move to the US for training and I heard he said he was only loyal to coach Rob. He seems perfectly fine with him.

But I do agree that he should add someone new to his team that can take him to the next level. But if he loses the rematch he'll definitely need to drop Rob.

AJ probably has new trainer for all we know, like you said we shall see.

RedMoney

Ghost
Reaction score
Reactions
67,086 2,620 2,007
Alleybux
Since you know a lot about boxing... Who should be his new trainer?

It seems like AJ's not willing to move to the US for training and I heard he said he was only loyal to coach Rob. He seems perfectly fine with him.

But I do agree that he should add someone new to his team that can take him to the next level. But if he loses the rematch he'll definitely need to drop Rob.

AJ probably has new trainer for all we know, like you said we shall see.
Rob he coach in charge. Rob is limited. If Rob such a great coach where are his other fighters? Championship level coaches have other championship fighters. If he want to stay with UK guy get Ricky Hatton as coach. Or AJ is big time he can get american who will come to UK to train him.

RedMoney

Ghost
Reaction score
Reactions
67,086 2,620 2,007
Alleybux
Thank you for dodging my question. What leads you to believe after his tremendous amatuer and professional success that Usyk will not be a successful heavyweight? He has accomplished more in his pro career than any of the HWs you brought up. P4P he is one of the best boxers while none of the heavyweights you mentioned are even considered. You seem to be the only person who doesn't believe he will make the transition seamlessly. Do you know something that everyone else doesn't? Tyson Fury believes he is a legitimate threat in the HW division, every other top HW is on notice about him and Evander Holyfield, the last person to accomplish what Usyk has at CW and move HW believes he can be a dominant HW and called him "the best of his era." There is a reason he is in line to fight the winner of Joshua/Ruiz and contest for HW belt after 1 fight in the division. What do you know that the rest of us don't? Can you articulate it in actual boxing terms beyond "HW is a different ball game?"

What has he done HW level. Who has he beat in HW division. HW in amateurs is not the same. HW in Am is limited top weight of 230. Super HW goes above 230. If he had success at super HW in Amateurs it would mean something. Wilder is 6'7, Fury 6'9. AJ is 6'6. Pro HW is big boys only. I cannot give guys credit for lower level success when in new weight class. Holyfield is HOF who came up proved in himself at HW and champion at HW. I will repeat who has Usyk beat HW level? HW is different ball game because one punch can KO. At the HW division everyone throws hard punches because of guys size and weight.

Le Lion

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,626 26 27
Alleybux
What has he done HW level. Who has he beat in HW division. HW in amateurs is not the same. HW in Am is limited top weight of 230. Super HW goes above 230. If he had success at super HW in Amateurs it would mean something. Wilder is 6'7, Fury 6'9. AJ is 6'6. Pro HW is big boys only. I cannot give guys credit for lower level success when in new weight class. Holyfield is HOF who came up proved in himself at HW and champion at HW. I will repeat who has Usyk beat HW level? HW is different ball game because one punch can KO. At the HW division everyone throws hard punches because of guys size and weight.

Pro heavyweight is for big boys only? Is that why Ali, Tyson. Foreman, Holyfield, Frazier, some of the greatest HWs, are all 6'3" or shorter? Come on now. You sound like a boxing rookie saying that. The 2nd tier of challengers in the division, right now, Povetkin, Parker, White etc are all under 6'4". Usyk is 6'3". Andy Ruiz, current 3 division champion, is 6'2". Add in the fact that Usyk has talked about having to cut tremendous amounts of weight to make crusier at 200, I'm not following your point. Just for reference, Wilder weighed 212 when he fought Fury. Look at Usyk's fight history and watch some tape. He is known for having exceptional stamina, throwing TONS of punches and wearing his opponent down over 12 rounds. If you know anything about boxing, this is literally the best recipe for beating big guys like AJ who gas out by the 6th round. Holyfield said it best when he said he was effective moving from CW to HW because he could move and bounce around while the bigger guys couldnt keep up and eventually gassed out. When asked about Usyk, the first thing Wilder mentioned was his movement. I'll also pose this question for you, as well, since Usyk is a southpaw and fighting a southpaw presents a whole different set of rules, how many skilled south paws are in the HW division right now? To answer your other question, Usyk beat Marco Huck who challenged for the WBO HW belt ultimately losing to Povetkin on points. He also beat Tony Bellew and Michael Hunter who fought as a HWs. Yes, HWs are bigger but when it is all said and done, it is boxing and I will repeat it for the umpteenth time, Usyk is an exceptional technical boxer and will be a successful HW. You have yet to provide evidence that suggests otherwise.

RedMoney

Ghost
Reaction score
Reactions
67,086 2,620 2,007
Alleybux
Pro heavyweight is for big boys only? Is that why Ali, Tyson. Foreman, Holyfield, Frazier, some of the greatest HWs, are all 6'3" or shorter? Come on now. You sound like a boxing rookie saying that. The 2nd tier of challengers in the division, right now, Povetkin, Parker, White etc are all under 6'4". Usyk is 6'3". Andy Ruiz, current 3 division champion, is 6'2". Add in the fact that Usyk has talked about having to cut tremendous amounts of weight to make crusier at 200, I'm not following your point. Just for reference, Wilder weighed 212 when he fought Fury. Look at Usyk's fight history and watch some tape. He is known for having exceptional stamina, throwing TONS of punches and wearing his opponent down over 12 rounds. If you know anything about boxing, this is literally the best recipe for beating big guys like AJ who gas out by the 6th round. Holyfield said it best when he said he was effective moving from CW to HW because he could move and bounce around while the bigger guys couldnt keep up and eventually gassed out. When asked about Usyk, the first thing Wilder mentioned was his movement. I'll also pose this question for you, as well, since Usyk is a southpaw and fighting a southpaw presents a whole different set of rules, how many skilled south paws are in the HW division right now? To answer your other question, Usyk beat Marco Huck who challenged for the WBO HW belt ultimately losing to Povetkin on points. He also beat Tony Bellew and Michael Hunter who fought as a HWs. Yes, HWs are bigger but when it is all said and done, it is boxing and I will repeat it for the umpteenth time, Usyk is an exceptional technical boxer and will be a successful HW. You have yet to provide evidence that suggests otherwise.
I hope you support Usyk and he becomes a star in division. Need more guys. Because in the end Wilder or Ruiz/AJ will give him his chance at the title whenever he is ready. But I will repeat. Until he fights at HW and wins at HW he a champion from a lower weight class. But I want him here fighting the top guys.

Last edited:

Le Lion

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,626 26 27
Alleybux
I hope you support Usyk and he becomes a star in division. Need more guys. Because in the end Wilder or Ruiz/AJ will give him his chance at the title whenever he is ready. But I will repeat. Until he fights at HW and wins at HW he a champion from a lower weight class. But I want him here fighting the top guys.

He's the mandatory opponent for Ruiz vs Joshua winner so we will likely get that title fight in mid 2020.

RedMoney

Ghost
Reaction score
Reactions
67,086 2,620 2,007
Alleybux
If AJ loses the rematch, the heavyweight division will die.

Y'all better hope and pray he wins.

Wilder is the new King of boxing for the nest few years at least. US money is behind him and is always bigger then UK money. Also if Ruiz wins he becomes one biggest stars in the sport with one of the best fan bases behind him. Black, and Mexican Americans support the boxing US money machine to go along with white fans.

HoneyBunzz10

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
14,769 740 575
Alleybux
Wilder is the new King of boxing for the nest few years at least. US money is behind him and is always bigger then UK money. Also if Ruiz wins he becomes one biggest stars in the sport with one of the best fan bases behind him. Black, and Mexican Americans support the boxing US money machine to go along with white fans.

It's so obvious some of y'all are Wilder fans. :disdain

It's no surprise I would find y'all in a AJ thread hoping and praying that he will lose the rematch.

Who was Andy Ruiz before Anthony Joshua? Andy just now became popular thanks to AJ. If Andy was so great why was he unknown before June 1st? lol

Who is Wilder without AJ nuts hangin out his mouth? He can't go a day without mentioning AJ. And lets not mention the $100 million payday he missed because he was ducking AJ. And lets not mention Wilder being dropped by Showtime cause he doesn't bring in the numbers. It's clear nobody wants to invest in him.

Meanwhile AJ has a $100 million plus fight in December. Who's the cash cow and the household name now? At a LOSS AJ is TILL THIS DAY the cash cow and the #1 favorite.

What do Wilder got going on besides fighting old men like Ortiz and fighting rematch after rematch and ducking? Where's the Wilder threads? We can all see who's the popular one here. And AJ will take over the US no time. Just wait on it.

The heavyweight division rides on AJ's back. If he retires tomorrow, it lights out.

RedMoney

Ghost
Reaction score
Reactions
67,086 2,620 2,007
Alleybux
Okay. LOL. You can still dream about AJ when he stops boxing. Boxing always moves on and finds new stars.

ComposedInfiniteLeonberger-size_restricted.gif

giphy.gif

It's no surprise I would find y'all in a AJ thread hoping and praying that he will lose the rematch.

Who was Andy Ruiz before Anthony Joshua? Andy just now became popular thanks to AJ. If Andy was so great why was he unknown before June 1st? lol

Who is Wilder without AJ nuts hangin out his mouth? He can't go a day without mentioning AJ. And lets not mention the $100 million payday he missed because he was ducking AJ. And lets not mention Wilder being dropped by Showtime cause he doesn't bring in the numbers. It's clear nobody wants to invest in him.

Meanwhile AJ has a $100 million plus fight in December. Who's the cash cow and the household name now? At a LOSS AJ is TILL THIS DAY the cash cow and the #1 favorite.

What do Wilder got going on besides fighting old men like Ortiz and fighting rematch after rematch and ducking? Where's the Wilder threads? We can all see who's the popular one here. And AJ will take over the US no time. Just wait on it.

The heavyweight division rides on AJ's back. If he retires tomorrow, it lights out.

HoneyBunzz10

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
14,769 740 575
Alleybux
Okay. LOL. You can still dream about AJ when he stops boxing. Boxing always moves on and finds new stars.

ComposedInfiniteLeonberger-size_restricted.gif

giphy.gif

You can't even debate me. Cause I'm speaking facts on facts on facts.

AJ wasn't even 100% that night. So your point is invalid.

Soooooo you're a Wilder & Ruiz fan. Pathetic. Why won't you go make a thread about them? Oh that's right. cause nobody cares about them. :cry:

After AJ wins the rematch Ruiz will fade back to oblivion and Wilder will continue ducking AJ like usual.

Nobody wants to see no fat heavyweight champ. In your dreams. Nobody is checkin' for Ruiz, only Mexicans.

Even if AJ loses the rematch he will still be the cash cow and Wilder will still have AJ's nuts in his mouth. lmfao

RedMoney

Ghost
Reaction score
Reactions
67,086 2,620 2,007
Alleybux
Does AJ win rematch? Wilder is best in division to me. I think AJ is great but Ruiz know how to expose his weakness.
American PPV and Uk PPV are different.

Time will tell.

You can't even debate me. Cause I'm speaking facts on facts on facts.

AJ wasn't even 100% that night. So your point is invalid.

Soooooo you're a Wilder & Ruiz fan. Pathetic. Why won't you go make a thread about them? Oh that's right. cause nobody cares about them. :cry:

After AJ wins the rematch Ruiz will fade back to oblivion and Wilder will continue ducking AJ like usual.

Nobody wants to see no fat heavyweight champ. In your dreams. Nobody is checkin' for Ruiz, only Mexicans.

Even if AJ loses the rematch he will still be the cash cow and Wilder will still have AJ's nuts in his mouth. lmfao

Le Lion

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,626 26 27
Alleybux

You are clearly a boxing casual. Anyone who follows boxing knew Ruiz was not a pushover. Lol you're saying AJ wasnt 100 percent? Well Ruiz didn't even have a camp for the fight and still won. Excuses can be made for any fighter. Furthermore, who cares who is more popular? Boxing is not a popularity contest. Very few people can tell you who Vasyl Lomachenko or Naoya Inoue are. They are nowhere near as "popular" as some other fighters but they are boxing savants. Some of the best pure boxers the sport has ever seen. AJ's entire career has been constructed to capitalize on his popularity while ignoring his less than stellar actual boxing skills. Yes, he has made Eddie Hearn a bunch of money but it was inevitable that his lack of technical boxing skill would be exposed. There is a reason AJ has largely been anonymous on P4P lists. Both Fury and Wilder have shown they are not afraid of traveling to fight or fighting top level opponents. Who is the highest ranked HW AJ has faced? I'm not sure how you're talking about Wilder fighting old men when AJ fought a very clearly past it 40 year old Vlad. With that win being the best on his resume. I need receipts of Wilder ducking AJ. Not Eddie hearn running his mouth but actual evidence.

HoneyBunzz10

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
14,769 740 575
Alleybux
You are clearly a boxing casual. Anyone who follows boxing knew Ruiz was not a pushover. Lol you're saying AJ wasnt 100 percent? Well Ruiz didn't even have a camp for the fight and still won. Excuses can be made for any fighter. Furthermore, who cares who is more popular? Boxing is not a popularity contest. Very few people can tell you who Vasyl Lomachenko or Naoya Inoue are. They are nowhere near as "popular" as some other fighters but they are boxing savants. Some of the best pure boxers the sport has ever seen. AJ's entire career has been constructed to capitalize on his popularity while ignoring his less than stellar actual boxing skills. Yes, he has made Eddie Hearn a bunch of money but it was inevitable that his lack of technical boxing skill would be exposed. There is a reason AJ has largely been anonymous on P4P lists. Both Fury and Wilder have shown they are not afraid of traveling to fight or fighting top level opponents. Who is the highest ranked HW AJ has faced? I'm not sure how you're talking about Wilder fighting old men when AJ fought a very clearly past it 40 year old Vlad. With that win being the best on his resume. I need receipts of Wilder ducking AJ. Not Eddie hearn running his mouth but actual evidence.

You are clearly a Wilder fanboy. Go make a Wilder thread since he is so great. You’ll find out that no one gives a fµck about him or the rest. :cry::sick::ROFLMAO:

I’m not surprised to find you in this thread. Clearly obsessed with AJ (the popular one, the A side, the cash cow,...) waiting on his downfall. So pathetic.

By Butterfly

▪︎ the one and only ▪︎
Reaction score
Reactions
112,118 8,213 5,867
Alleybux
You are clearly a Wilder fanboy. Go make a Wilder thread since he is so great. You’ll find out that no one gives a fµck about him or the rest. :cry::sick::ROFLMAO:

I’m not surprised to find you in this thread. Clearly obsessed with AJ (the popular one, the A side, the cash cow,...) waiting on his downfall. So pathetic.

I'm curious, are you a genuine fan of boxing/combat sports or just an AJ fan?

By Butterfly

▪︎ the one and only ▪︎
Reaction score
Reactions
112,118 8,213 5,867
Alleybux
Why do you ask?
A better question is. Are you a AJ hater/Wilder fan?

I ask because you seen very biased and you seem to not focus on the strategic skills of the sweet science.Boxing, like every other combat sport, is about strategy and game plan as opposed to athleticism.

Again, that's my opinion

Of course I like AJ - but I always knew he'd be defeated because he has a very predictable and stiff style, as well as huge flaws.

I'm pretty sure I said that in the tea thread if I can correctly remember.

I like Wilder but he has a very wild and unpredictable style.

And I'm referring to their BOXING skills - NOT their personal lives or whether they are the A/B side/cash cow.

I am a huge fan of combat sports in general because I used to box when I was younger.

By Butterfly

▪︎ the one and only ▪︎
Reaction score
Reactions
112,118 8,213 5,867
Alleybux
Congrats to AJ for making adjustments and getting the job done!

Andy came in overweight and he fought a very strange game plan.

Back to the drawing board for him.

A TRILOGY will not make sense - AJ needs to take those belts and move on.

He can fight Wilder now...maybe even Fury.

Uysk...I don't know.

Ernada

High IQ-ER KO's Kangaroo
Reaction score
Reactions
237,465 21,165 10,194
Alleybux
Congrats to AJ for making adjustments and getting the job done!

Andy came in overweight and he fought a very strange game plan.

Back to the drawing board for him.

A TRILOGY will not make sense - AJ needs to take those belts and move on.

He can fight Wilder now...maybe even Fury.

Uysk...I don't know.
I don't see him fighting Wilder until he i ready to stop boxing. There are fighters Joshua can beat and who are tailored made for him, but hard punching banger types with length is not it.

I can see why Hearn doesn't want this fight for him. There honestly is no upside for AJ fighting Wilder. Wilder is not as popular as Fury, or Ruiz or even AJ in the USA. He doesn't bring a massive fan base. So he is not bringing lots of money to the fight. He is the most risky fighter to fight in the HW division, he has 1 punch ko power, there is no real benefit to AJ for this fight except the fans want it.

Lets be realistic, Ruiz had AJ hurt with shots not as hard as what Wilder threw against Fury who he had down twice, and the 2nd time was really a long count knock out.

I can't say Wilder will definitively beat AJ, but if I had to bet, my money would be on Wilder, and I am glad AJ beat Ruiz, so I am not a hater of AJ.

By Butterfly

▪︎ the one and only ▪︎
Reaction score
Reactions
112,118 8,213 5,867
Alleybux
I don't see him fighting Wilder until he i ready to stop boxing. There are fighters Joshua can beat and who are tailored made for him, but hard punching banger types with length is not it.

I can see why Hearn doesn't want this fight for him. There honestly is no upside for AJ fighting Wilder. Wilder is not as popular as Fury, or Ruiz or even AJ in the USA. He doesn't bring a massive fan base. So he is not bringing lots of money to the fight. He is the most risky fighter to fight in the HW division, he has 1 punch ko power, there is no real benefit to AJ for this fight except the fans want it.

Lets be realistic, Ruiz had AJ hurt with shots not as hard as what Wilder threw against Fury who he had down twice, and the 2nd time was really a long count knock out.

I can't say Wilder will definitively beat AJ, but if I had to bet, my money would be on Wilder, and I am glad AJ beat Ruiz, so I am not a hater of AJ.

You can't be serious.

Wilder is known in BOXING.

Are you seriously saying that Wilder has a smaller fanbase than Ruiz??

How long have you been watching boxing?

I don't even care about the whole cash cow/A/B side thing.That's pointless and real boxing fans shouldn't give a damn about that.It's so bitchmade.

So are you saying AJ should duck Wilder because of the fact that you think Wilder can potentially beat him??

Reaction score
Reactions
2,708 38 6
Alleybux

Wilder has been ducking fighters for years now.

Wilder is not as skilled as you would think him to be. He has power, a certified K.O artist and I'll give him that but that's about it. Don't be fooled by the shenanigans. It's all smoke and mirrors.
I would bet my money on AJ anytime eyes closed.
But then again that's an unpopular opinion.

Ernada

High IQ-ER KO's Kangaroo
Reaction score
Reactions
237,465 21,165 10,194
Alleybux
Wilder has been ducking fighters for years now.

Wilder is not as skilled as you would think him to be. He has power, a certified K.O artist and I'll give him that but that's about it. Don't be fooled by the shenanigans. It's all smoke and mirrors.
I would bet my money on AJ anytime eyes closed.
But then again that's an unpopular opinion.

Well this is what, I believed until about 1-2 years ago. Wilder fought Bermane, Ortiz 2x, and Fury about to be 2x. Joshua has not really fought anyone who could punch hard except Ruiz and klitschko after he was almost 50, and we all thought ruiz was gonna be a fat pushover the first fight but managed to KO Joshua.

Who exactly is it that Wilder has been ducking? After AJ, the best fighters would be Ortiz and Fury and he fought them both. Hearn has been low balling fighters, so AJ is not going to fight anyone. He offered Ortiz really low amounts of money, so he wouldn't fight him.

I use to think people who said AJ was ducking were liars. But watching the 2 ruiz fights and how even when he won he looked so vulnerable, and how he been knocked down so many times against klitschko who lost to fury but didn't knock down fury once. Add on low balling of top opponents so they won't fight him.

I believe AJ cannot take a punch to the head and his defence is lack, he showed much growth in the Ruiz fight, but sis I'm telling you, this guy is not it. He is a modern day frank bruno, his physique looks good but he cannot take a punch.

I don't think Wilder is skilled at all really. He just has a very good right hand.

I don't see how AJ beats wilder. Fury and Ortiz are better movers than AJ, so he can't outrun him, if he exchanges him, wilder never been knocked down. AJ been knocked down everytime he been hit clean by another big puncher.

Ernada

High IQ-ER KO's Kangaroo
Reaction score
Reactions
237,465 21,165 10,194
Alleybux
You can't be serious.

Wilder is known in BOXING.

Are you seriously saying that Wilder has a smaller fanbase than Ruiz??

How long have you been watching boxing?

I don't even care about the whole cash cow/A/B side thing.That's pointless and real boxing fans shouldn't give a damn about that.It's so bitchmade.

So are you saying AJ should duck Wilder because of the fact that you think Wilder can potentially beat him??
Wilder is known in boxing, but he does not have the large casual fan base that AJ, Ruiz, Fury, etc. have.

Yes, ruiz fan base includes a country of 100 million mexicans and all the chicanos in USA. He is the FIRST mexican heavyweight in HISTORY to win, he is like their jack johnson.

I been watching boxing for a very long time.

I agree a/b side shouldn't matter.

AJ should fight Wilder if I speak as a fan.

From a career management perspective, like if I was AJ's manager, there could not be a WORSE fight for AJ to take.
If you are AJ fighting Wilder
-You are fighting a B side fighter demanding A side pay
-His fan base is smaller than the other options (Fury, Ruiz,
-They both fought Breazeale. Breazeale last 7 rounds against Joshua compared to 1 round to Wilder.
-AJ is likely to lose to Wilder, he is unlikely to avoid Wilder's right hand for 12 rounds, he weighs more than Wilder and is not good enough of a mover to nullify Wilder's power.
-Even if he wins, he is likely to get seriously injured, even Fury who ran for 12 rounds got knocked down twice and was in the hospital for concussion.
-Aj lose to Wilder will spoil his chance for his biggest payday which is likely Fury fight.

There is a reason they lowballed Ortiz, the only other fighter who had any real chance of beating AJ was Ortiz/Wilder.

Reaction score
Reactions
2,708 38 6
Alleybux
Well this is what, I believed until about 1-2 years ago. Wilder fought Bermane, Ortiz 2x, and Fury about to be 2x. Joshua has not really fought anyone who could punch hard except Ruiz and klitschko after he was almost 50, and we all thought ruiz was gonna be a fat pushover the first fight but managed to KO Joshua.

Who exactly is it that Wilder has been ducking? After AJ, the best fighters would be Ortiz and Fury and he fought them both. Hearn has been low balling fighters, so AJ is not going to fight anyone. He offered Ortiz really low amounts of money, so he wouldn't fight him.

I use to think people who said AJ was ducking were liars. But watching the 2 ruiz fights and how even when he won he looked so vulnerable, and how he been knocked down so many times against klitschko who lost to fury but didn't knock down fury once. Add on low balling of top opponents so they won't fight him.

I believe AJ cannot take a punch to the head and his defence is lack, he showed much growth in the Ruiz fight, but sis I'm telling you, this guy is not it. He is a modern day frank bruno, his physique looks good but he cannot take a punch.

I don't think Wilder is skilled at all really. He just has a very good right hand.

I don't see how AJ beats wilder. Fury and Ortiz are better movers than AJ, so he can't outrun him, if he exchanges him, wilder never been knocked down. AJ been knocked down everytime he been hit clean by another big puncher.

WILDER HAS BEEN DUCKING AN ENTIRE DIVISION FOR 11 WHOLE YEARS.

There's nothing exceptional about DW resume. Let's face it.

• In the ring He's a mediocre fighter. No skills, no technique, no boxing brain and he's emotional AF. Powerful shot and that's about it. Off the ring he's not likable, can't put a sentence together to save his life, certified asshole, no charisma and once again he's emotional AF.
  • DW has been a professional boxer since 2008 yet he hasn't got much to show for it besides a bronze Olympic medal (2008), the WBC (2015) and a good K.O ration which is the best in the division I'll give him that. (Took him 8 years to gain the WBC) and of course an undefeated record (debatable).
  • In 11 years Wilder has 42 fights under his belt yet he never fought the top ranked guys until recently. He could've fought Klitschko, Furry, Martin,Breazzale during their prime and he didn't. Hell even Klitschko said that Wilder needed to fight top fighters before even thinking of facing him. Out of 42 fights only 3 fights are deemed worthy the ones agaisnt Furry, Ortiz and Breazzale. However, these guys were not at their peak when these fights happened.

• The fight vs Breazzale was a good fight. However, the other two are debatable. Firstly, the one VS Ortiz was borderline criminal. DW gave a bunch of cheap shots behind the head, repeatedly and should've been disqualified for that. He got his sh!t rocked a couple times too and his ego doesn't allow him to take a punch. He reacted emotionally everytime he got hit. Secondly, the fight VS furry. HE LOST that fight. The entire boxing world agreed. He was outboxed for 12 rounds by a guy that had just returned from retirement.
Are you impressed by this, sis? Because I'm not.

When it comes to AJ

• In the ring :Talented boxer. Smart boxing knowledge, strong mental, versatile, quick learner. He also has his flaws. Not really comfortable taking punches. Off the ring: articulate, humble, marketable, handsome and has a lot of charisma.

• Olympic gold medalist (2012). Started his professional career in 2013. By 2019 (6 years in) AJ has unified the heavyweight division. TWICE. He's now the holder of the WBC (2014), IBF (2016), WBO (2016), WBA (2017).

• These belts were not given to him he had to fight the the top guys in order to get them and let's not forget that he had to defend them aswell against the rest of the top fighters. (Not going to enumerate because there's a couple of them).

• Now about the Klitschko fight: I don't think we watched the same fight. I agree that Klitschko wasn't in his prime. But I only saw joshua drop once during the entire fight (first time in his career) and he got back up quick. VK is one of the most powerful punchers that the division has seen, AJ took couple punches before dropping. AJ never surpassed the 5 rounds at the time so he was actually learning about himself while trying to secure a win. Let's not act like AJ didn't give VK a run for his money. You forgot about that uppercut? Cuz I didn't. Vk was dropped at least 3 times (no one had done that in 11 years).

• AJ's versatility gives him a one up on DW. The fact that he can adapt to whoever is infront of him speaks volume. He might not get a K.O but he can definitely win. I have yet to see Wilder try something different. It's always the same combo. He's one dimensional.

• The Ruiz fights
  • Fight 1: AJ looked out of character that night. I won't make excuses for him. He lost and he owned up to it. (He later confirmed that he had to go through an operation without going into details). He managed to knock Ruiz (first time for Ruiz in his entire career)
  • Fight 2: AJ will only get better and the way he danced for 12 rounds is telling me that he's going to become a beast. He changed his entire boxing style and played it smart. I commend him for that. He stook to his plan although he urged to ho for the kill.
The man lost and people forgot everything that he had accomplished. They acted like he was finished. That man is the reason why the heavyweight division is in the limelight it's time for people to put some respect on his name.

Now, who's ducking who?

Let me remind you that Wilder had 11 whole years to fight anyone worthy in the division yet he never did.
  1. Wilder didn't want the smoke from Klitschko. Hell even Klitschko didn't feel like Wilder deserved the smoke.
  2. Wilder ducked Fury by saying that he had to defend his mandatories. Which is bµllsh!t because he doesn't even care about defending his title. He only did it once.
  3. Wilder turned down a 100M deal to fight AJ. Why would you turn down what would be your biggest payday? Why would you turn down the fight that you want so bad? Nonsensical! Wilder didn't even make past 4M a fight before Fury and Ortiz. He only brings in 500.000 in endorsement so why not take the fight? He had everything to gain: the money, the glory, the titles, beat AJ on home soil and enter history. If he's so great and so dangerous why didn't he take the offer. Yet he stay fighting people who have nothing to lose, nothing to offer. Just a couple names to boost his mediocre resume.
  4. Wilder is still ducking White. TILL THIS DAY!

On April 13th Joshua had a date and begged the entire division to fight him and NO ONE stepped up.He ended up having to fight big baby miller which led to Ruiz eventually and of course his first lost.

• Fury went missing.
  • Wilder went missing.
  • Ortiz went missing.
  • Parker went missing.
All of them magically reappeared when he signed with Miller. Make it make sense!

Wilder is using Joshua to promote himself. The bronze bomber, he want's a body on his resume, he's so great, no one wants to fight him, joshua is scared of him.
All that is a front to promote him.
The people who back Wilder are either AJ haters, Americans (and statistics show that they only do so on the internet), people who don't really know about boxing and are impressed by his power.

So who's running from who? AJ has shown time after time that he's willing to go to hell to get to heaven. The man deserves EVERYTHING that he has because he EARNED IT.

Wilder is getting old and has no successor in America. All the belts, all the hype is in the UK. They don't want to risk that last belt crossing the ocean because they will lose the litle power that they still have on the division.

There's an ongoing vendetta against AJ and no is paying attention. Don't let the narrative fool you, sis. Always fact check.

This is hella long but I had a couple things to get off my chest.

Last edited:

Ernada

High IQ-ER KO's Kangaroo
Reaction score
Reactions
237,465 21,165 10,194
Alleybux
Your post is long, Joshua fought WK, after he was way over the hill, he had already lost to fury by that point. and struggled in his 2-3 previous fights. I still give Joshua credit for the fight. Wilder beat the exact same fighter in Breazeale but faster than Joshua.

Wilder has been ducked because people don't want to fight a guy with a right hand like that. Who else exactly is there now for Wilder to fight except AJ? AJ won't even fight Wilder, AJ low balls guys, he doesn't fight Ortiz, won't fight fury, he won't fight anyone who isn't clearly over the hill.

Wilder is the world champ. Who exactly did AJ beat?

I agree Wilder doesn't have much boxing skill, he just has a right hand eraser. Klitschko didn't give Wilder the chance, he wasn't ranked as a mandatory challenge for the 3 belts he held, instead he was made the mandatory for Bermane who held the other belt and won, twice by KO. Wilder knocked down Fury twice, if you think he lost that fight you are either biased or don't know anything about boxing. Wilder didn't have the concussion. The entire boxing world did not agree, because the judges scored it a draw. He was outboxed for 12 rounds? Really, even the rounds he knocked down fury? You are clearly just biased. Wilder has more successful title defences than AJ.

The fact you are referring to Wladimir Klitschko as VK, suggest to me you don't even know the correct spelling of his name, I don't think you remember events correctly. DW did change up in the Ortiz fight, he baited him into coming forward and KO'ed Ortiz. Aj did not look good in the Ruiz fight, he got wobbled, he is not able to take a punch. I liked AJ, had you asked me 5 years ago, I'd favor AJ to take over the division, but it is obvious once Wilder lands on hm clan it will be over. I'm calling it now, Wilder in 6 or less. Wilder has to fight his mandatories or lose his belt. If he ducked Fury why is he fighting him a 2nd time.

Why didn't AJ fight Fury since they live in the same country? Wilder turned down the AJ deal, because he was being lowballed on the fight, even the Dzn person i n charge of the offer admitted they screwed up the deal and lowballed wilder. There is no point in taking lowball offers in boxing, if someone offers you 10-20% and you take it, you will be lowballed forever. Same reason Ortiz and 20 other HWs rejected th AJ fight on the Ruiz night. How can Wilder be ducking Whyte when Whyte cannot even fight due to all the PEDS he gets caught with.

Whyte refused to fight up the rankings and refused to fight Ortiz in the eliminator, so Wilder fought Ortiz. Whyte isn't beating anyone, he is not beating AJ, Wilder or Fury or Ortiz. AJ was low balling guys with like 3 million dollar offers on like $200 million fights, no one is taking that deal. If Wilder is so bad, why don't AJ offer him 50-50 and let the fight happen. Fury is actually a harder fight than AJ, because Fury and Ortiz have much better movement than AJ. AJ is tailor made for Wilder, weak chin, can't move well.

Reaction score
Reactions
2,708 38 6
Alleybux
Your post is long, Joshua fought WK, after he was way over the hill, he had already lost to fury by that point. and struggled in his 2-3 previous fights. I still give Joshua credit for the fight. Wilder beat the exact same fighter in Breazeale but faster than Joshua.

Wilder has been ducked because people don't want to fight a guy with a right hand like that. Who else exactly is there now for Wilder to fight except AJ? AJ won't even fight Wilder, AJ low balls guys, he doesn't fight Ortiz, won't fight fury, he won't fight anyone who isn't clearly over the hill.

Wilder is the world champ. Who exactly did AJ beat?

I agree Wilder doesn't have much boxing skill, he just has a right hand eraser. Klitschko didn't give Wilder the chance, he wasn't ranked as a mandatory challenge for the 3 belts he held, instead he was made the mandatory for Bermane who held the other belt and won, twice by KO. Wilder knocked down Fury twice, if you think he lost that fight you are either biased or don't know anything about boxing. Wilder didn't have the concussion. The entire boxing world did not agree, because the judges scored it a draw. He was outboxed for 12 rounds? Really, even the rounds he knocked down fury? You are clearly just biased. Wilder has more successful title defences than AJ.

The fact you are referring to Wladimir Klitschko as VK, suggest to me you don't even know the correct spelling of his name, I don't think you remember events correctly. DW did change up in the Ortiz fight, he baited him into coming forward and KO'ed Ortiz. Aj did not look good in the Ruiz fight, he got wobbled, he is not able to take a punch. I liked AJ, had you asked me 5 years ago, I'd favor AJ to take over the division, but it is obvious once Wilder lands on hm clan it will be over. I'm calling it now, Wilder in 6 or less. Wilder has to fight his mandatories or lose his belt. If he ducked Fury why is he fighting him a 2nd time.

Why didn't AJ fight Fury since they live in the same country? Wilder turned down the AJ deal, because he was being lowballed on the fight, even the Dzn person i n charge of the offer admitted they screwed up the deal and lowballed wilder. There is no point in taking lowball offers in boxing, if someone offers you 10-20% and you take it, you will be lowballed forever. Same reason Ortiz and 20 other HWs rejected th AJ fight on the Ruiz night. How can Wilder be ducking Whyte when Whyte cannot even fight due to all the PEDS he gets caught with.

Whyte refused to fight up the rankings and refused to fight Ortiz in the eliminator, so Wilder fought Ortiz. Whyte isn't beating anyone, he is not beating AJ, Wilder or Fury or Ortiz. AJ was low balling guys with like 3 million dollar offers on like $200 million fights, no one is taking that deal. If Wilder is so bad, why don't AJ offer him 50-50 and let the fight happen. Fury is actually a harder fight than AJ, because Fury and Ortiz have much better movement than AJ. AJ is tailor made for Wilder, weak chin, can't move well.

First of all, there's no reason to be that emotional. You're acting exactly like your role model right now.

Me, biased and lacking boxing knowledge? As soon as someone says something that ya'll disagree with they no longer have boxing knowledge. Sweetheart I have years of boxing and martial arts under my belt. I'll be dammed if I let you school me on boxing skills and boxing rules.

I see you holding on to your Fury vs Wilder theory for dear life. Even wilder knows he lost that damn fight. Didn't you see his face at the end of the fight? He knew he lost untill the results were announced. Your man knocked out fury with shots directed at the back of the head. Should I pount out again that it was against the rules?
I actually want Wilder to "win" again. I don't want fury to be the one that defeats him.

I'll start off by asking you a simple question. Do YOU KNOW boxing?
And by that I'm referring to what goes in and off the ring including the buisness aspect of it. Do you actually study boxing or you're just one of those people who just enjoy watching for the K.O's, the blood, the hype and all that?

Now let's talk buisness.

You just have to face the fact that Wilder IS NOT that valuable the man has nothing but bums on his resume and cannot sell out an arena to save his life.
Yet, you want him to gain the same amount as someone that outranks him in every other aspects? Does that seem logical to you?

How is AJ lowballing people?
AJ is the reason these guys are making the amount of money that they're currently making. He is the MONEY GENERATOR.
Before his arrival the division was in crisis, no one wanted to invest in it.
He is the unified champion and is the one in the position of power. How is AJ benefiting from lowballing wilder he is the LANDLORD? What does he have to gain from that?

WILDER DOESN'T WANT TO FIGHT JOSHUA. IF HE DID HE WOULD'VE DONE IT BY NOW. Like I said he had everything to gain. I repeat myself Wilder turning down that DAZN deal has nothing to do with money.

Why don't you tell me what's stopping him?

Stop drinking that simpleton kool-aid!
I'm assuming that you're big enough to select what to toss down, what to sip on and what to spit out!

I'm stunned by your lack of commonsense!
Do you really think that it's about the money? Because if it really was Wilder wouldn't be fighting Fury or Ortiz for a small paycheck.

Who the hell turns down a 100M deal then fights other fighters for less than 20% of the offer.

Your mindset is a testimony of your terrible negotiating skills.
I hope you won't keep embarrassing yourself with these horrendous arguments.
In other words, MONEY TALKS and I can tell that it's a foreign language to you.

Ps: For someone as simple minded as you, I would suggest you educate yourself especially on topics that are way out of your reach before you come at me for misspelling someone's name.
Because I still don't see how misspelling someone's name can be translated into memory lost.

Ernada

High IQ-ER KO's Kangaroo
Reaction score
Reactions
237,465 21,165 10,194
Alleybux
First of all, there's no reason to be that emotional. You're acting exactly like your role model right now.

Me, biased and lacking boxing knowledge? As soon as someone says something that ya'll disagree with they no longer have boxing knowledge. Sweetheart I have years of boxing and martial arts under my belt. I'll be dammed if I let you school me on boxing skills and boxing rules.

I see you holding on to your Fury vs Wilder theory for dear life. Even wilder knows he lost that damn fight. Didn't you see his face at the end of the fight? He knew he lost untill the results were announced. Your man knocked out fury with shots directed at the back of the head. Should I pount out again that it was against the rules?
I actually want Wilder to "win" again. I don't want fury to be the one that defeats him.

I'll start off by asking you a simple question. Do YOU KNOW boxing?
And by that I'm referring to what goes in and off the ring including the buisness aspect of it. Do you actually study boxing or you're just one of those people who just enjoy watching for the K.O's, the blood, the hype and all that?

Now let's talk buisness.

You just have to face the fact that Wilder IS NOT that valuable the man has nothing but bums on his resume and cannot sell out an arena to save his life.
Yet, you want him to gain the same amount as someone that outranks him in every other aspects? Does that seem logical to you?

How is AJ lowballing people?
AJ is the reason these guys are making the amount of money that they're currently making. He is the MONEY GENERATOR.
Before his arrival the division was in crisis, no one wanted to invest in it.
He is the unified champion and is the one in the position of power. How is AJ benefiting from lowballing wilder he is the LANDLORD? What does he have to gain from that?

WILDER DOESN'T WANT TO FIGHT JOSHUA. IF HE DID HE WOULD'VE DONE IT BY NOW. Like I said he had everything to gain. I repeat myself Wilder turning down that DAZN deal has nothing to do with money.

Why don't you tell me what's stopping him?

Stop drinking that simpleton kool-aid!
I'm assuming that you're big enough to select what to toss down, what to sip on and what to spit out!

I'm stunned by your lack of commonsense!
Do you really think that it's about the money? Because if it really was Wilder wouldn't be fighting Fury or Ortiz for a small paycheck.

Who the hell turns down a 100M deal then fights other fighters for less than 20% of the offer.

Your mindset is a testimony of your terrible negotiating skills.
I hope you won't keep embarrassing yourself with these horrendous arguments.
In other words, MONEY TALKS and I can tell that it's a foreign language to you.

Ps: For someone as simple minded as you, I would suggest you educate yourself especially on topics that are way out of your reach before you come at me for misspelling someone's name.
Because I still don't see how misspelling someone's name can be translated into memory lost.

I know boxing much better than you do. Seriously, AJ is now claiming he is going to fight Pulev and Usyk as his next opponents through 2020. He has no interest in fighting any of the top 3 fighters in the division. At the point, the only hope is that Usyk knocks out AJ with a lucky punch so we can see a unification bout. Wilder has a better resume at this point than AJ. Fury is a bum? Stiverne is a bum? Ortiz is a bum? breazeale is a bum... why did he last for 7 rounds against AJ?

Wilder is the gateway to the largest boxing market in the world, USA. Wilder made $20 million off the Ortiz fight, why would he fight AJ for a low ball number, when he can just keep fighting the rest of the division and surpass AJ. No one is going to be paying to watch AJ beat Ruiz, Pulev and Usyk, these are not the fights fans want to see or pay for.

AJ made $25 million off of the Ruiz fight, the similar as toWilder's Ortiz and Breazeale fights. AJ is not the unified champion, he is neither the lineal champ nor does he hold Wilder's title with the WBC. Wilder beat Stiverne for WBC title. AJ don't want to fight Ortiz, Fury or Wilder, everyone who watches boxeo understand these guys are much better than Ruiz and will stop AJ. Wilder turning down the DAZN was about money, DAZN officials came out and admitted they messed up the deal.

Wilder has been chasing down AJ, AJ still won't offer Wilder the fight on fair terms. Fury is more popular than AJ in Britain and Wilder makes more off those fights than he does with AJ's 10% offers. Who takes a $100 million 20%offer, when you are already making that against breazeale, aj trying to cash out on wilder. Why don't AJ take 20% of 100 milion if it is such a good deal?

You don't even know the name of the fighters, no wonder you are out to lunch.

Reaction score
Reactions
2,708 38 6
Alleybux
I know boxing much better than you do. Seriously, AJ is now claiming he is going to fight Pulev and Usyk as his next opponents through 2020. He has no interest in fighting any of the top 3 fighters in the division. At the point, the only hope is that Usyk knocks out AJ with a lucky punch so we can see a unification bout. Wilder has a better resume at this point than AJ. Fury is a bum? Stiverne is a bum? Ortiz is a bum? breazeale is a bum... why did he last for 7 rounds against AJ?

Wilder is the gateway to the largest boxing market in the world, USA. Wilder made $20 million off the Ortiz fight, why would he fight AJ for a low ball number, when he can just keep fighting the rest of the division and surpass AJ. No one is going to be paying to watch AJ beat Ruiz, Pulev and Usyk, these are not the fights fans want to see or pay for.

AJ made $25 million off of the Ruiz fight, the similar as toWilder's Ortiz and Breazeale fights. AJ is not the unified champion, he is neither the lineal champ nor does he hold Wilder's title with the WBC. Wilder beat Stiverne for WBC title. AJ don't want to fight Ortiz, Fury or Wilder, everyone who watches boxeo understand these guys are much better than Ruiz and will stop AJ. Wilder turning down the DAZN was about money, DAZN officials came out and admitted they messed up the deal.

Wilder has been chasing down AJ, AJ still won't offer Wilder the fight on fair terms. Fury is more popular than AJ in Britain and Wilder makes more off those fights than he does with AJ's 10% offers. Who takes a $100 million 20%offer, when you are already making that against breazeale, aj trying to cash out on wilder. Why don't AJ take 20% of 100 milion if it is such a good deal?

You don't even know the name of the fighters, no wonder you are out to lunch.

WHAT????

OMG, WOMAN! THE DELUSION IS REAL.
NUMBERS DON'T LIE!
ITS'S SIMPLE: LET'S JUST SEE WHO GOES DOWN IN HISTORY.

Your ego is clouding your judgment.

You know what? I'll just leave you alone now.
I'm done arguing with you, sis.