Quantcast

Anti-vaxxers hysteria because of J&J vaccine. Lets look at the numbers.

JustOne

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
33,636 719 652
Alleybux
Antivaxxers or people that just don’t want the Covid vaccine specifically? There’s a major difference between the two. Major.
Exactly people just parrot terms from the media and pretend their superior.

JustOne

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
33,636 719 652
Alleybux
People aren't concerned about numbers, they are scared because of the uncertainty. Lack of transparency regarding the ingredients, side effects, vaccine technology and the communist China-like public vaccine injections taken by celebrities, medical staff and politicians on camera is a little sus too, some were caught on camera not being injected with anything.

There are like 10 different vaccines and the they are pausing injections left and right. Didn't these things go through "rigours" trials like Fauci told the public? Everyone are scared and it's because of intuition.

I don't think these "everything's fine!" threads and the news doing the same thing will help. Ever heard of the Streisand effect?

People need to understand, you can't bully people into taking a vaccine. The fact that 2 vaccines are already being investigated j&j and AstraZeneca should tell you maybe it's best to wait. Maybe these vaccines just aren't ready. I bet the FDA will be pressured to pass the vaccine after the long term trials in 2023 beacuse could you imagine if they failed after everyone went out and got vaccinated?

JustOne

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
33,636 719 652
Alleybux
There's uncertainty in everything. Nobody is forcing any of you to take the vaccine. There's risk in EVERYTHING that you do. "I won't inject a foreign substance" yet lining up for elective surgeries. People walking out the salon with fire red eyeballs, talking about "it's normal" , just to get spider lashes attached. Some people elect to have silicone pumped into their chest, fat injected into their asses, and their natural teeth shaved down to stumps simply for vanity. And no, you don't know how your individual body is going to react to the anesthetic they give you, to birth control, or allergy medication, yet you take those risks. You get on an airplane that might crash, you drive over a bridge that might collapse, you go to a grocery store that very well might get shot up. Calculate your own risk tolerance and keep it moving.

Just please mind the people around you since we ARE talking about a deadly and highly contagious virus here. Keep your damn masks on and please don't go inside of any restaurants to eat around the rest of us. Just keep inside your bubble and keep a mask on at the least. It's odd to me that the same people that are anti-vaccine now are the same people that were anti-masks 3 months ago though. They don't want to do anything but pretend it's an elaborate hoax or genocide scheme.

You say no one is forcing people to get the shot but freedoms will heavily be restricted for the unvaccinated, so in a round about way people are being forced. Eventually it will be more obvious.

Beverly417

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
215,655 5,004 1,061
Alleybux
I'm so damn glad you posted this, I remember in 1970 when I started oral contraceptions, people said the same thing "birth control pills causes blood clots" and me as a young student nurse was terrified. But I also learned that did not apply to everyone, and there are so many good medications with some deadly side effects with "certain people" my point is as responsible adults it is up to us to make the proper decision for our own wellness. Putting any medication in our bodies "could" cause adverse effects. It other words it's a gamble we all might have to take at sometime- even with Otc medication. Good luck with your decision.

My mom took birth control in college during the 70s (she graduated from an HBCU) and it gave her lumps in her breasts that to be surgically removed. When she tried to get it refilled, no pharmacy recognized it. It was an experimental drug given to black students.

LACQUER

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
120,605 5,786 1,518
Alleybux
Where did anyone in this thread tell you guys to take the vaccine?

Have you been living under a rock? Do you not see the ENTIRE social discourse/debate that's been taking place since the vaccine became available? Who tf is talking about this little ass 2 page thread? The entire country is debating the issue of vaccines and various mandates around them. Don't be obtuse, please.

changeling

your ability to change measures your intelligence
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
69,401 3,404 3,590
Alleybux
People if you do not wish to take the vaccine..that's on you! omg...

shychick777

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
15,921 1,884 1,398
Alleybux
People need to understand, you can't bully people into taking a vaccine. The fact that 2 vaccines are already being investigated j&j and AstraZeneca should tell you maybe it's best to wait. Maybe these vaccines just aren't ready. I bet the FDA will be pressured to pass the vaccine after the long term trials in 2023 beacuse could you imagine if they failed after everyone went out and got vaccinated?
Maybe not bully them , but if they want the shots let them get them.

The way I see it, the faster we can reach the vax threshold they are seeking, the quicker we can see if their hypothesis of reaching herd immunity with these shots, is true or not.

If it works, yay for us all.

If not, then back to the drawing board.

Regardless, we can't come to a conclusion if we don't continue with the plan.

Of course, we don't force anyone. There are tons of people who want it!

If they are willing to get the shots, why are there anti-vax trying to discourage them?

shychick777

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
15,921 1,884 1,398
Alleybux
People if you do not wish to take the vaccine..that's on you! omg...
I agree! Yes!!!!!

No, I don't want the shot, but ain't no way I'm going to try to discourage those that want it, not to!

If I didn't want to chance catching Rona, and they needed volunteers to drive huge buses of willing pro-vaxx people to their appointments, I would freaking be there with bells on.

We'd have a big ole party the whole way LOL

Long as nobody got too close.

Anti-vaxx, what are you afraid of. As long as they aren't forcing people to get them, LOL, why do you care?

AlexaBrin

Scheming to avenge Lucerys Velaryon
Reaction score
Reactions
223,650 3,454 1,650
Alleybux
I'm pro-vaccine and pro-science always, but people deserve to have autonomy.

BUT if you choose to not take the vaccine, I would hope that people are still mindful of others and that means social distancing, wearing a mask, and continuing to practice decent hygiene to protect those that are high-risk.

Too many people are walking around being arrogant about not taking the proper precautions while having no plans to take the vaccine. I don't understand it and it's highly selfish.

I've been vaccinated and I plan to stay vaccinated once the updates come out, but I'm still wearing my mask, I'm still social distancing, and I'm still washing my hands, sanitizing, etc. It's not that hard.

SimbaLuver

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
134,053 5,914 5,611
Alleybux
Anti vaxxers believe any fake news over real facts. I have family who believes DMX died from the vaccine not illegal drugs!

Anomie

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
111,790 5,871 3,617
Alleybux
I'm more worried about people with vaccines viral shedding and passing the virus out like candy because they will falsely feel safe plus their symptoms won't be as severe.

AwareNTired

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
162,070 6,627 3,386
Alleybux
You say no one is forcing people to get the shot but freedoms will heavily be restricted for the unvaccinated, so in a round about way people are being forced. Eventually it will be more obvious.
Where is the source or proof of this? They couldn't even force idiots to wear masks or stop going to parties for 2 weeks, yet you think freedoms will be greatly restricted for the unvaccinated? Y'all will be out there having parties, in the beauty shop, getting nails done same as you were last March.

JustOne

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
33,636 719 652
Alleybux
This guy was 90 so they will definitely label his death as “natural causes” without blinking an eye:

Macomb County man, 90, dies after COVID-19 vaccine — but doctors say shots are safe​

KRISTEN JORDAN SHAMUS | DETROIT FREE PRESS | 3:24 pm EST February 20, 2021

Daniel Thayne Simpson, a retired accountant from Chesterfield Township who served in the Navy during the Korean War, got his first dose of the Moderna COVID-19 vaccine on Feb. 3.

The next day, Simpson, 90, was dead.
"He told my brother he was getting it and he had a sticker showing that he got it," William Simpson of Ann Arbor told the Free Press. But then, he stopped returning phone calls.

"We were assuming he felt tired or something and went to bed early and never woke up," William Simpson said. "My brother Dan went over as he often does at 5 in the evening the next day. ... He found my father dead."

Health officials say the vaccines are safe, and individual reports of deaths after a COVID-19 immunization must be considered in the context of several factors, including the overall death rate among people who've gotten the vaccines compared with the overall death rate of the unvaccinated population.

But Daniel Thayne Simpson's sudden death and the news Wednesday that longtime Detroit TV anchor Karen Hudson Samuels also died the day after she got a COVID-19 vaccine have stoked concerns about vaccine safety.
Samuels' husband told the Free Press that her Feb. 9 death was due to a stroke and there’s no way to confirm whether the vaccine had any role.

Although Simpson's death happened within a few hours of getting a shot of the Moderna vaccine, it was considered a natural death and no autopsy was completed, said Dr. Mary Pietrangelo, deputy medical examiner for Macomb County.
No autopsy was done, Pietrangelo said, in part because it wouldn't have provided an answer to the questions nagging at Simpson's loved ones: Did the vaccine cause their father's death? Or contribute to it in any way?”
The thing about these deaths, unless someone dies immediately after the shot, within 30 minutes due to anaphylaxis, they medically can't link any deaths after that small window to the vaccine. Not saying death after vaccine isn't"t real or can't happen, just that it's impossible to prove, that's why they can basically do and say whatever they want. That's why they can boldly say cause of death was not the vaccine without even doing a autopsy. But it's not really a fact, truth is, they don't know.

Reaction score
Reactions
1,290 86 279
Alleybux
To play devil's advocate. I am fully aware how high the risk of blood clots in birth control, and its way higher of a risk than of the J&J vaccine. HOWEVER the issue here for me, is how the vaccines are being pushed, being pushed, and nearly forced onto people. Not every single person in the general population is forced to take birth control, but it seems like there is a concerted effort to push these vaccines with very little long term effects within gen pop. That's just my take.

Andre1984

moaning in potato raisin ecstasy
Reaction score
Reactions
340,882 37,808 8,927
Alleybux
To play devil's advocate. I am fully aware how high the risk of blood clots in birth control, and its way higher of a risk than of the J&J vaccine. HOWEVER the issue here for me, is how the vaccines are being pushed, being pushed, and nearly forced onto people. Not every single person in the general population is forced to take birth control, but it seems like there is a concerted effort to push these vaccines with very little long term effects within gen pop. That's just my take.

Who exactly is pushing it?
How do you define pushing it?

This has been done with every vaccine drive in history.

It's the idiots who seems to not realize we have almost a century worth of documentation, video and pictures.

Never before has that old chestnut "those who don't study history..." been more appropriate.

It's all the ahistorical nonsense when there are literally still people alive who can tell you about things like vaccines and their roll outs, vaccine passports, pandemics as well as how it was reported in the news.

Deacon C

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
213,716 10,806 1,898
Alleybux
Ooh chile the ignorance in this thread.

Just because one doesn’t want to take this ONE vaccine doesn’t make them an anti-vaxxer... and y’all know that. :rolleyes:

These vaccines are not FDA approved and the long term side effects are unknown. We can follow all the science in the world but it still won’t tell us about the LONG TERM side effects. Only time can do that.

If you pro covid vaxxers want to inject yourselves with these experimental chemicals, knock yourselves out. But stop trying to shame people who choose to be more cautious.

Andre1984

moaning in potato raisin ecstasy
Reaction score
Reactions
340,882 37,808 8,927
Alleybux
Ooh chile the ignorance in this thread.

Just because one doesn’t want to take this ONE vaccine doesn’t make them an anti-vaxxer... and y’all know that. :rolleyes:

These vaccines are not FDA approved and the long term side effects are unknown. We can follow all the science in the world but it still won’t tell us about the LONG TERM side effects. Only time can do that.

If you pro covid vaxxers want to inject yourselves with these experimental chemicals, knock yourselves out. But stop trying to shame people who choose to be more cautious.

And you are showing your own ignorance.

I mean you could have done the least amount possible and searched what exactly has been the process for allowing the COVID19 vaccines to be used.

Misinformation has been rampant and it's up and down this thread.

It's useless to use facts against people who rely on misinformation. Especially since the same group of people have been pushing misinformation from the second the pandemic started.

Up and down this thread are people who for the last year have been consistently wrong about everything concerning the pandemic.

Yet they still expect to be treated as people who's opinions matter.

The scientific term for it is snowflake contrarianism since we are being scientific and all.

Last edited:

JustOne

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
33,636 719 652
Alleybux
And you are showing your own ignorance.

I mean you could have done the least amount possible and searched what exactly has been the process for allowing the COVID19 vaccines to be used.

Misinformation has been rampant and it's up and down this thread.

It's useless to use facts against people who rely on misinformation. Especially since the same group of people have been pushing misinformation from the second the pandemic started.

Up and down this thread are people who for the last year have been consistently wrong about everything concerning the pandemic.

Yet they still expect to be treated as people who's opinions matter.

The scientific term for it is snowflake contrarianism since we are being scientific and all.

It's not misinformation, if these vaccines met the criteria for standard FDA approval they would not be listed under emergency use, they haven't met the criteria yet.

KrolbCA

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
47,151 2,086 2,553
Alleybux
It's not misinformation, if these vaccines met the criteria for standard FDA approval they would not be listed under emergency use, they haven't met the criteria yet.
It will be 20 years before the media and powers that be “admits” to this. Until then, it will be a “conspiracy” LOL.

SinCndomPapi

Dominican Papi, Portofino Papi, Pacífico Papi
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
174,018 14,698 19,660
Alleybux
1618609517258.png

Both sides will lose in the end