Any advice for men dating older women?

Frizzyfro

Starter
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
1,777 84 138
Alleybux
I gotta whole azz e-husband already plus I havent hit CougarVille yet lol!

Help me out girl. My step-dad is planning a vacation. If she is from the states and doesn't mind younger men I might have a chance.

BrianPumper

Not My Real Name
Reaction score
Reactions
8,775 421 588
Alleybux
IDK Your post sounds all sweet like you are looking for love?

Right now I'm not looking for anything serious but if it happens it happens. I've informed her of that already btw & she's fine with it.

XUserX

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
121,114 2,431 1,381
Alleybux
Well far be it from my miserable ass to stomp on a budding situationship

giphy.gif

Right now I'm not looking for anything serious but if it happens it happens. I've informed her of that already btw & she's fine with it.

Last edited:

LeBronFan

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
46,803 2,676 1,826
Alleybux
:emoji_thinking:The only advice I got.

Dos
Do her gOOd.

Donts...
crazy.gif
Don't throw younger Men under the Bus.
Talkin' bouts how you better and more Mature than yo own peers, cause that's wrong & lameeeee; MAYNEEEEE!!!
crazy.gif

Get P.u.ssy the old fashion way, by just being yourself. :good

* :cloudy :cloudy :cloudy *

Andmetoo

Like Titus Andromedon, I am an enigma.
Reaction score
Reactions
101,558 1,506 370
Alleybux

Okay now. I likes 'em young and fressssshhh. Thank GAWD I'm married because I'd definitely be curbing dudes my age for the young ones.

It's funny because the mom looks like she was probably all up in someone's video when she was young. But, she looks good, but like somebody's mama.

If this is the same guy from Grown-ish, I will now think of this video overtime he shows up on the screen.

Andmetoo

Reaction score
Reactions
101,558 1,506 370
Alleybux
The youngest I've dated was four years younger. Not a big age difference, but at the time he was a senior in college and I was in graduate school. So we were in different stages. He was actually much more mature then another guy I was weening off from who was 32. At the time, I was 25, the young guy was 21.

I'm at a point where I'm told I can dial my look down (I'm told I look about 27) or up to about early 30s (I'm 41). However, even if I could PASS for as young as folks claim, I would still feel self conscious about dating someone much younger than five years younger. I don't want to look like NObody's mama. In my mind, that's cougar-y, but it probably isn't. I do prefer the aesthetic of guys in their early 20s though. I'm married now, but I love that my husband (43) looks WAY younger than his age.

I'd say do the same that I do with friends who are much older. Just ACT like you guys are the same age. NEVER mention age at all. Also be yourself. I'd be annoyed by someone trying to "act older." Like she wasn't attracted to you acting like something you aren't and that's contrary to who you are naturally. She may have been attracted to your younger spirit and simply wants to keep things light.

Frizzyfro

Starter
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
1,777 84 138
Alleybux
Okay now. I likes 'em young and fressssshhh. Thank GAWD I'm married because I'd definitely be curbing dudes my age for the young ones.

It's funny because the mom looks like she was probably all up in someone's video when she was young. But, she looks good, but like somebody's mama.

If this is the same guy from Grown-ish, I will now think of this video overtime he shows up on the screen.

Mmmm I'm keeping my eye on you. You happily married? I'm 23 by the way turning 24 next month.

Frizzyfro

Starter
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
1,777 84 138
Alleybux
The youngest I've dated was four years younger. Not a big age difference, but at the time he was a senior in college and I was in graduate school. So we were in different stages. He was actually much more mature then another guy I was weening off from who was 32. At the time, I was 25, the young guy was 21.

I'm at a point where I'm told I can dial my look down (I'm told I look about 27) or up to about early 30s (I'm 41). However, even if I could PASS for as young as folks claim, I would still feel self conscious about dating someone much younger than five years younger. I don't want to look like NObody's mama. In my mind, that's cougar-y, but it probably isn't. I do prefer the aesthetic of guys in their early 20s though. I'm married now, but I love that my husband (43) looks WAY younger than his age.

I'd say do the same that I do with friends who are much older. Just ACT like you guys are the same age. NEVER mention age at all. Also be yourself. I'd be annoyed by someone trying to "act older." Like she wasn't attracted to you acting like something you aren't and that's contrary to who you are naturally. She may have been attracted to your younger spirit and simply wants to keep things light.

If you were single would you mind a 23 or 24 year old man approaching you?

IIOO

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
86,794 11,773 29,821
Alleybux
They're natural from the waist below and they will have hot flashes once in a while. But they're a pleasure to deal with.

Last edited:

Andmetoo

Reaction score
Reactions
101,558 1,506 370
Alleybux
If you were single would you mind a 23 or 24 year old man approaching you?
I wouldn't mind for the sheer ego boost. I couldn't date someone I could have been a mother to. I'd like to say I COULD screw them. But, the guilt of it all would convince be to not go that route.

Andmetoo

Reaction score
Reactions
101,558 1,506 370
Alleybux
Mmmm I'm keeping my eye on you. You happily married? I'm 23 by the way turning 24 next month.
Ha! No sir, I'm happy up in this joint. The key is marrying folks who age well, which is what he and I did. That helps prolong the days where you'll wake up next to Rip Van Winkle or Old Mother Hubbard. It's coming. But, I'd like to wait for as long as possible!

Frizzyfro

Starter
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
1,777 84 138
Alleybux
Ha! No sir, I'm happy up in this joint. The key is marrying folks who age well, which is what he and I did. That helps prolong the days where you'll wake up next to Rip Van Winkle or Old Mother Hubbard. It's coming. But, I'd like to wait for as long as possible!
Well if things go south I'm still here. I'm guessing you married to a black man cause you said you married someone who 'ages well' lol.

Andmetoo

Reaction score
Reactions
101,558 1,506 370
Alleybux
Well if things go south I'm still here. I'm guessing you married to a black man cause you said you married someone who 'ages well' lol.
Ha! Yep, straight up Black Love on our end.

But I'll tell you what. If it don't work out, I'm heading back to the stable. No offense, but I don't think LSA would be a reliable source for a love connection or some cut up. Ain't no telling WHO we're talking to in these threads.

Frizzyfro

Starter
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
1,777 84 138
Alleybux
Ha! Yep, straight up Black Love on our end.

But I'll tell you what. If it don't work out, I'm heading back to the stable. No offense, but I don't think LSA would be a reliable source for a love connection or some cut up. Ain't no telling WHO we're talking to in these threads.
Oh you'd be looking straight up for love again? Ok I thought you'd first wanted some 'fun'.

Andmetoo

Reaction score
Reactions
101,558 1,506 370
Alleybux
Oh you'd be looking straight up for love again? Ok I thought you'd first wanted some 'fun'.
Sir, when you go to the "stable." You going for fun, not marriage. If these dudes have been trying to get at me all these years DESPITE me being married, those jokers don't respect the institution of marriage - at all. But, I'm all to the good. I pray I never have to deal with divorce. Meanwhile, I will look at the youngins and admire from afar.

You got tons of ladies in the confessionals who ain't getting NO action. That might be a good direction to look. This shop is closed.

Dial Body wash

#Lawrencehive
Reaction score
Reactions
57,641 7,197 17,998
Alleybux
Have her pay for the majority of stuff and use her network and connects for a comeup. If your dating older and not getting anything out of it you're losing.

Frizzyfro

Starter
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
1,777 84 138
Alleybux
Have her pay for the majority of stuff and use her network and connects for a comeup. If your dating older and not getting anything out of it you're losing.
He's getting some pussy out of it. And if they're both into anal some ass.

Magnolia Shorty

InACalliopeDriveway
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
3,721 186 143
Alleybux
First: don't call us "Older"

Second: know we have a high xes drive.

Chile I got me one,15 years younger, so chocolate, so fine, so full of energy, ha!

I'm loving the adventure and him side eyeing me when we riding and I know the words to a Money Man song, bwahahahaha.

BrianPumper

Not My Real Name
Reaction score
Reactions
8,775 421 588
Alleybux
Update: It didn't last that long lol We just weren't compatible as far as personality.