Quantcast

Any Dating Experiences with New England/Upstate NY White Men?

DayaByZendaya

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
5,098 325 238
Alleybux
Fonts, are these men worth the trouble or should I not entertain them? Are they family oriented, religious, faithful? Racist?

B00BooKeyS

Shut up
Reaction score
Reactions
79,488 1,913 432
Alleybux
Upstate NY has fake country bumkin white boys. I grew up near the finger lakes and its either stoner yts or hunting assholes. No in between

banksy212

Triggering fonts like fleas on a Cl*t,
Reaction score
Reactions
99,260 6,182 2,312
Alleybux
I don’t mess with upstate NY white men, they either are racist, have mental health issues, drug issues, or just wack

Sallie Blair

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
449,351 14,182 6,597
Alleybux
The dregs of society live in upstate NY

New England is a completely different geographic region and culture--and it covers a lot of territory. Narrow it down by state.

Overall, it's a place that's practically 90-95% white, and most are Bernie Sanders type of white liberals: tolerant and "left" because they don't actually have to deal with Black people or other POC.

Wu Zetian

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
406 3 3
Alleybux

New England is a completely different geographic region and culture--and it covers a lot of territory. Narrow it down by state.

Overall, it's a place that's practically 90-95% white, and most are Bernie Sanders type of white liberals: tolerant and "left" because they don't actually have to deal with Black people or other POC.
Interesting point about being left because they don’t have to deal with black people and other POC rather than despite that. I 100% agree with you

mamaleelee

beggin da stallion
Reaction score
Reactions
119,270 13,311 69
Alleybux
i wouldn’t bother, if they come from the nice areas then they are douche bags typical back the blue lor you get the pure ******** hill billy stank asses that live and breathe in Walmart & tractor supply :ROFLMAO: Or you got the ones who work in the city and commute upstate.

melo555

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
21,133 620 267
Alleybux
They are very very very racist in upstate NY I would not go down that path if I were you.

brioche

gilded
Reaction score
Reactions
105,423 3,073 1,515
Alleybux
Upstate NY has neo-confederates. NE is a whole different region. City vs rural is also very different.

Weird thread.

kxverse

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
66,037 1,634 715
Alleybux
If you're past college age and intending on getting married and starting a family... There are way better places to live that have better quality of men... but since you are already there, if you meet some men you hit it off with, why not give it a go? Vet them and have your fun.

There needs to be a discussion about BW of child-bearing age who intend to marry, moving to places where there are little to no viable, quality mating options and on top of that, being passive about dating. Not really directed at you OP, just a pattern I see.

Might be trickier, but I honestly think we can pretty much thrive anywhere romantically, with open-minds and diligence. Just by being open to other races, you already have more leverage and options in the dating market.

W I L L O W

Not home yet
Reaction score
Reactions
241,813 11,072 2,901
Alleybux
Was the guy you dated one of those types who hated black men but wanted to be with you?
He was the type who expected his ass to be kissed cause he unfriended some racist ass dudes "on my behalf". I don't even think he liked black people in general but only liked me cause I kept him company. Right before I ghosted him...he expected me to help him rant about black guys dating fat white women.

The dude was dating me for a short time but he really wanted a petite blonde white girl with blue eyes(I have a tendency to make men tell on themselves cause they get comfortable) . His mom was a self hating native american who procreated with a racist white male. So in turn I was wasting my time. There was a lot of things I had went through in that short time of dating him. Even to the point where I questioned my own self esteem. That was a couple of years ago but it still gets in my mind when I think about liking non black men. I only crush on the celebs for now but I dont know how I feel about the rest of them. My perspective of men in general is not the best . All I have are fantasies of how I want men to be...not actually who they are.

I've been raised in southern states for most of my life with no luck. I don't think I'll fair well in America romantically speaking Tbh. The men are either with you cause no one else wants them, they wanna play games, or have a sense that they are somehow better than you ( when they aren't).

Sorry, didn't mean to rant but...yeah. Farmington New York, ithaca, syracuse etc etc... Don't ever date men from up there, especially if they're white.

SeventeenDayze

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
143,484 6,141 6,096
Alleybux
He was the type who expected his ass to be kissed cause he unfriended some racist ass dudes "on my behalf". I don't even think he liked black people in general but only liked me cause I kept him company. Right before I ghosted him...he expected me to help him rant about black guys dating fat white women.

The dude was dating me for a short time but he really wanted a petite blonde white girl with blue eyes(I have a tendency to make men tell on themselves cause they get comfortable) . His mom was a self hating native american who procreated with a racist white male. So in turn I was wasting my time. There was a lot of things I had went through in that short time of dating him. Even to the point where I questioned my own self esteem. That was a couple of years ago but it still gets in my mind when I think about liking non black men. I only crush on the celebs for now but I dont know how I feel about the rest of them. My perspective of men in general is not the best . All I have are fantasies of how I want men to be...not actually who they are.

I've been raised in southern states for most of my life with no luck. I don't think I'll fair well in America romantically speaking Tbh. The men are either with you cause no one else wants them, they wanna play games, or have a sense that they are somehow better than you ( when they aren't).

Sorry, didn't mean to rant but...yeah. Farmington New York, ithaca, syracuse etc etc... Don't ever date men from up there, especially if they're white.
Wow! That guy sounds like he was a mess. Glad you got away from him. That's weird that he didn't like black people but made an exception for you. I suppose a lot of them are double-minded like that. Don't blame yourself for his actions. At least you're out of that situation now.

Who knows maybe you'll meet a nice European guy that you'll click with.

Sounds like Upstate NY is not the place to meet white men!

WhereTheyDoThatAt

Kicking Flava in Your Ear
Reaction score
Reactions
19,676 258 32
Alleybux
I'm in Albany now but I'm originally from Brooklyn the white men up here are boring and intimidated by anyone from the city.

Mz. Judgement

Team Owner
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
272,620 8,379 1,951
Alleybux
Oh, racist was already said plus the super liberal type like the one font said. One of the many reasons I won't go near white men (I know where I am).

W I L L O W

Not home yet
Reaction score
Reactions
241,813 11,072 2,901
Alleybux
Wow! That guy sounds like he was a mess. Glad you got away from him. That's weird that he didn't like black people but made an exception for you. I suppose a lot of them are double-minded like that. Don't blame yourself for his actions. At least you're out of that situation now.

Who knows maybe you'll meet a nice European guy that you'll click with.

Sounds like Upstate NY is not the place to meet white men!
Thanks for the nice words!! It made me sit back and examine the people I let into my life and set boundaries properly.

Yes, dont ever date one from upstate. Those places are very cut off from the major city of new york so ignorance just feeds on itself. Not everyone who lives in new york is open minded like tv likes to portray. Area matters a lot.

I generally dont know why men esp white men, think they can date whoever outside of their race and be so openly two faced regarding racial relations. The truth is that they don't really make "exceptions" but their tolerance is "upped" a bit higher depending on how they can use you. Once I made it clear that I wouldnt fµck him, he got angry.

SeventeenDayze

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
143,484 6,141 6,096
Alleybux
Thanks for the nice words!! It made me sit back and examine the people I let into my life and set boundaries properly.

Yes, dont ever date one from upstate. Those places are very cut off from the major city of new york so ignorance just feeds on itself. Not everyone who lives in new york is open minded like tv likes to portray. Area matters a lot.

I generally dont know why men esp white men, think they can date whoever outside of their race and be so openly two faced regarding racial relations. The truth is that they don't really make "exceptions" but their tolerance is "upped" a bit higher depending on how they can use you. Once I made it clear that I wouldnt fµck him, he got angry.
That's good that you're getting wiser about boundaries. That's important to have in all relationships. In a different thread somebody posted a video of a news interview of a white man from Buffalo who was very indifferent about an arson attack that happened to a black family in his neighborhood and he basically said the family shouldn't have moved to the area. He then went on to say the property value goes down when blacks move in. The news reporter was shocked at how racist the guy was. But I bet that same guy would gladly put his dick in a black woman. That's the double-minded situation. It's tough to sort through the white men who think that way.

Usher52

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
5,179 81 19
Alleybux
That's good that you're getting wiser about boundaries. That's important to have in all relationships. In a different thread somebody posted a video of a news interview of a white man from Buffalo who was very indifferent about an arson attack that happened to a black family in his neighborhood and he basically said the family shouldn't have moved to the area. He then went on to say the property value goes down when blacks move in. The news reporter was shocked at how racist the guy was. But I bet that same guy would gladly put his dick in a black woman. That's the double-minded situation. It's tough to sort through the white men who think that way.
That’s not indifference, he’s clearly in support or OK with that crime and therefore racist.

YuG00fytho

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
47,965 4,377 2,563
Alleybux

Yep

Massachusetts white boys have a range that goes according to income level, religious background, region, and social conditioning from family/parents

The poorer ones emulate hiphop culture and love drugs, a lot of east coast versions of Malibu Brad.

The more moneyed ones are old fashioned white, are not used to being around black people, and don't associate with the poor of their own kind in this state. As for how they view black people/bw they stare at us and it's not always in admiration or curiosity. Sometimes it's a rapey lust or a really offensive look of amusement. I'm from the south so I'm highly attuned to white peoples nonverbal comms and cues, as well as those of my own. You do have to be careful. Certain parts of mass are still northern sundown towns, better believe. The are areas that are totally devoid of black people, and you will get followed on foot or by car.

I believe white men in mass want to have xes with bw and only relationship if she has money, status or is extraordinarily beautiful. If I married a rich mass white man I would immediately instil fear into him to keep him in line the moment the ink is dry because he will try you, either financially, emotionally, or physically/xesually, the moment you are too comfortable.

Massachusetts is a white mans world

I thrive in it because I avoid them and connect with bw and woc only

The bm here are no princes either

Honestly if I had no choice and was forced to pick, I'd rather have an upper class Americanised Asian/Indian person. But would tolerate a super liberal irish bboy creative Newbury st mature hypebeast type if there was no alternative. But I would keep him on a leash and do extensive background checking for criminal activities, hate crimes/racism, and golddigging/leeching.

They seem to be annoyed by white women, they date other races in general. and when they start to associate with many black people or other people of color they take on the identity of their attention.

You find this a lot in RI moreso.

I have no Maine or New Hampshire tea.

CT is the devil's anus, do not reccomend for anyone

DayaByZendaya

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
5,098 325 238
Alleybux
Any more about Syracuse white men? I noticed the Irish ones tend to be big drinkers and also religious even though they are xesually active. Anything else?

I already gave up on dating them but I’d still like the thread to continue.

norcal611

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,423 43 52
Alleybux
Yep

Massachusetts white boys have a range that goes according to income level, religious background, region, and social conditioning from family/parents

The poorer ones emulate hiphop culture and love drugs, a lot of east coast versions of Malibu Brad.

The more moneyed ones are old fashioned white, are not used to being around black people, and don't associate with the poor of their own kind in this state. As for how they view black people/bw they stare at us and it's not always in admiration or curiosity. Sometimes it's a rapey lust or a really offensive look of amusement. I'm from the south so I'm highly attuned to white peoples nonverbal comms and cues, as well as those of my own. You do have to be careful. Certain parts of mass are still northern sundown towns, better believe. The are areas that are totally devoid of black people, and you will get followed on foot or by car.

I believe white men in mass want to have xes with bw and only relationship if she has money, status or is extraordinarily beautiful. If I married a rich mass white man I would immediately instil fear into him to keep him in line the moment the ink is dry because he will try you, either financially, emotionally, or physically/xesually, the moment you are too comfortable.

Honestly if I had no choice and was forced to pick, I'd rather have an upper class Americanised Asian/Indian person. But would tolerate a super liberal irish bboy creative Newbury st mature hypebeast type if there was no alternative. But I would keep him on a leash and do extensive background checking for criminal activities, hate crimes/racism, and golddigging/leeching.

They seem to be annoyed by white women, they date other races in general. and when they start to associate with many black people or other people of color they take on the identity of their attention.

This is good and spot on. Curious about CT though. I find areas New Haven and west to the NY border along the coast not to be that bad because of the NYC tri-state influence. Found a mix of intellectual white guys, small town/suburban conservative types, ones who grew up in mixed areas of New Haven, Stratford, and Bridgeport, and of course the typical Greenwich/Darien preppy ones. Why do you think CT is bad? lol

YuG00fytho

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
47,965 4,377 2,563
Alleybux
This is good and spot on. Curious about CT though. I find areas New Haven and west to the NY border along the coast not to be that bad because of the NYC tri-state influence. Found a mix of intellectual white guys, small town/suburban conservative types, ones who grew up in mixed areas of New Haven, Stratford, and Bridgeport, and of course the typical Greenwich/Darien preppy ones. Why do you think CT is bad? lol

Thanks.

Watch your drink around them.

There are two CTs

Rich preppy Suburbia CT

and

Ghetto Hell Hood CT

Both of them in my experience are are trash, and teeming with chaotic junkies. It just doesn't give upward mobility. It is a stagnant, dull, oppressive place even when it's where the money resides. Money cant fix everything! And these people are crazy! The most criminally insane state in New England, hands down.

The hood in CT is where the tristate and Boston sends its rejects. I mean this absolutely literally, the cities purchases them "one shot deal" tickets and dump 'em in the hood.

The CT rich prep squad snobs are really just a bunch of middle aged/boomer white collar criminals, old European crime family rejects, like the hoe Jay Electron married, and rich asshole academia retirees.

CT preps are not as sophisticated as UWS/UES/Manhatt WASPS, or even as socially bleeding heart as many Cambridge/Boston preps.

I believe that religious differences play a role in this. Even Catholicism functions differently in CT vs MA.

Many of the whites are poor working class one generation removed, on most those cul de sacs. Business owners who inherited wealth or behave in "newriche" ways. Quietly fining bankruptcy and forclosing on sh!t they lived in for forty years, because they're escrow eaters. They dont like ****** yet all their kids are in athletics, all the parents and kids lowkey fµck!n and sucking bm from the ghetto side, their teens are all wannabe ****** in academy uniforms aaaaa ha ha ha hahaha

Some of them wouldn't have sh!t if it weren't for the trades, and that's who the bottom tier white rich CT is. Got money, property and investments, but are obese, poor oral care/bad teeth, and terribly/ostensibly dressed. Miserable af to top it off

Give me Manhattan instead

Krafty

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
77,053 7,013 9,249
Alleybux
Thanks.

Watch your drink around them.

There are two CTs

Rich preppy Suburbia CT

and

Ghetto Hell Hood CT

Both of them in my experience are are trash, and teeming with chaotic junkies. It just doesn't give upward mobility. It is a stagnant, dull, oppressive place even when it's where the money resides. Money cant fix everything! And these people are crazy! The most criminally insane state in New England, hands down.

The hood in CT is where the tristate and Boston sends its rejects. I mean this absolutely literally, the cities purchases them "one shot deal" tickets and dump 'em in the hood.

The CT rich prep squad snobs are really just a bunch of middle aged/boomer white collar criminals, old European crime family rejects, like the hoe Jay Electron married, and rich asshole academia retirees.

CT preps are not as sophisticated as UWS/UES/Manhatt WASPS, or even as socially bleeding heart as many Cambridge/Boston preps.

I believe that religious differences play a role in this. Even Catholicism functions differently in CT vs MA.

Many of the whites are poor working class one generation removed, on most those cul de sacs. Business owners who inherited wealth or behave in "newriche" ways. Quietly fining bankruptcy and forclosing on sh!t they lived in for forty years, because they're escrow eaters. They dont like ****** yet all their kids are in athletics, all the parents and kids lowkey fµck!n and sucking bm from the ghetto side, their teens are all wannabe ****** in academy uniforms aaaaa ha ha ha hahaha

Some of them wouldn't have sh!t if it weren't for the trades, and that's who the bottom tier white rich CT is. Got money, property and investments, but are obese, poor oral care/bad teeth, and terribly/ostensibly dressed. Miserable af to top it off

Give me Manhattan instead
omgggggggg the accuracy is so on point!

Chynna

Keep That Vigor
Reaction score
Reactions
38,926 688 351
Alleybux
Many white people from upstate NY hate/dislike anything associated with NYC.
This. But most of them have never been outside their town/city of origin let alone travel downstate to NYC so they are clueless.

YuG00fytho

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
47,965 4,377 2,563
Alleybux
This. But most of them have never been outside their town/city of origin let alone travel downstate to NYC so they are clueless.

Whew the tea! The accuracy! It's like they're scared to leave their comfort zone. To me they are worse than a hoodrat that rarely leaves their borough or the stoop to explore the rest of the city. They actually have enough disposable income to travel and move around but don't because of closemindedness

Deeawn

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,591 35 74
Alleybux
There is no answer for this. I could date three men that grew up on the same street in Boston, MA and every experience would be wildly different for each man.

michelleo

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
10,763 291 70
Alleybux
Yep

May I Dm you? I have questions...